I'm setting up a shop! ...kinda.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm setting up a shop! ...kinda.

Post by Raddaman8000 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Hello, I just opened up a small shop, and the only reason I'm kinda advertising it here is because 1) It's not in any of the towns, so no tps, and 2) I don't sell items.   Shocked   Then what do I sell? Servitude.  Yes, servitude.  For a whole hour (without breaks: if I have to get off, that hour-long timer pauses).

FAQ
How do I get there?  If I am on the server, please private message me, and I will tell you how to get there.  I don't want to be swarmed, as it's quite literally a single room.  And I'm only one player--I don't think we have a cloning mod. Razz 

How much is it?  One cheese block (32 cheese a.k.a. cheap) is one hour of servitude.  More cheese = more servitude!

How do I pay if there is no command blocks or redstone?  Just drop your cheese block(s) into the hopper on the right.  Simplicity is bliss, as the new economy has taught us.
Happy Cia 

Is this legal?  I got it approved by Cia herself.  Cool 

What if you are in an RP, or another server related activity?  If you are trying to buy, you'll have to wait. Neutral But if you already hired me, and I'm busy when you return, the timer will remain paused, so that after the RP or whatever, I can return to helping you with your chores/whatever else you want me to do for you.

Why?  I get bored easily, as I am not much of a miner, and exploration tends to get me lost/killed. So a method I have found useful to relieve my boredom is ask if anyone needs help with anything. Now I just don't have to type it into chat and possibly be annoying. Wink

I hope that this shop will be of some service (badum ching) to the server, as I will be happy to help! =D
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm setting up a shop! ...kinda.

Post by Raddaman8000 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:14 am

Well, I finally got my first customer. So I call that a milestone.  x3  Yay for Spook!  lol!
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Everyone this service is great  Very Happy  I ordered 6 Anvils and I got them really fast I also got also help with building a dance floor  Very Happy 

Giant Excited

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:33 pm

oooh! Okay, I may hire you A LOT to help with road making. There are tons of roads that need to be paved, and not a lot of people willing to help (because presumably they would get bored. Razz

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top