Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

+14
Ciabatta
lizeli9
Spookster
Trializ
Turn999
Flammole
MoaOxii
Jams
ShadowScale
BranRam
Cykrion
The_Glitch
Raddaman8000
BurgerWarrior
18 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

Post by Turn999 Thu May 29, 2014 12:07 pm

(Burger I edited ma rp character Thing read that again and see how good that is)
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion)

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu May 29, 2014 12:43 pm

Grammar, grammar, grammar. If we're gonna play together, I'd like to not get an eyesore every time I read any given person's post.

[/beginrant]

This goes for everyone: since Forum RPs are usually nice and slow-paced, once you have a post written up, double- or triple-check grammar and spelling, for everyone's sake (though I'll be frank, especially mine). You can be as illiterate in MC as you want, but these posts are gonna be around for a while, so you might as well make them look nice.

[/endrant]

At any rate, once you make your sign-up suitably nice-looking, you should be good to go, Turn.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Thu May 29, 2014 2:22 pm

u have to life with that I can't write it better -.-
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu May 29, 2014 8:35 pm

You have all sorts of technology at your disposal to help you improve, not to mention people. If you won't put that much effort into your English, then I won't put that much effort into letting you into the RP.

Let me know if you change your mind, and I will, too.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Thu May 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Name: Timentho Manton|nickname: Timon

Race: Human

Appearance: short blond hair, brown leather jacket below a black Shirt, black Jeans sometimes wears a black mask

Magic: doesn't have any power

Biography: Since he is 8 he wants to be a pirate because his father is also a pirate. From his 10th birthday he got a pistol from him as a gift. A week later, he started to train because he wanted to become stronger, and his father teached him to deal with the pistol properly. When he was 12 his father was killed by a pirate. He was really sad when he had the gegört and to become a pirate decided to leave home. He was in many crews and became stronger and more flexible till he is 16.

Equipment: a Pistole from his father and a small sword

Misc: is really good at parkour that could be very usefull

(that has to be better if not I give up)
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Fri May 30, 2014 1:32 am

Alright, alright, at this point I'm just nit-picking, I guess, though I can only see one word that's been changed once...

Before you point out half a dozen other ones, though, you're in.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat May 31, 2014 12:47 pm

Right, I hate double-posting but this is for the sake of both bumping the topic and for a (relatively) important announcement:

Today's looking pretty busy for me, but tomorrow, June 1st, I should have enough time to get the RP started. If you're interested in joining try to get a sign-up in today, or PM me and I'll figure out a way for you to join late!
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Wooo! Go busy days!
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 31, 2014 10:45 pm

I can tag along as a barnacle, yay.  Happy Cia

Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 115_1barnacles
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Only you would think of that, Cia... xD

...Barnacles are edible as a kind of seafood, right? >w<
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:23 pm

As a fair warning before I start getting trigger happy and accidentally wipe out the crew, speed does not matter. In fact, the slower you go, the easier it is for me to catch up Razz

Also, grammar will save your character's life. Making your post at least understandable will definitely mean they survive the next update.

Yeah, that was kind of just meant for Turn, but I can hardly understand what your character is saying at this rate...
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:30 pm

read now ma rp Posts they r understandable or they gonna say wutwutwutwutwut?
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:03 pm

If they're anything like what you just wrote, and if your future posts are close to that bad, your character is as good as dead.

I really don't want to be doing this, but you seem to really want to RP with everyone, and that means we all need to speak the same language. And right now, since I'm the one leading you all on this 'glorious' quest, that's my language. If you want to DM your own RP, then I'll try not to chide you on grammar and spelling.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Turn999 wrote:read now ma rp Posts they r understandable or they gonna say wutwutwutwutwut?

What the hell did I just read? xD
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Cut Turn some slack. Remember, we all used to be terrible on the internet ^w^
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 am

Flammole wrote:Cut Turn some slack. Remember, we all used to be terrible on the internet ^w^

Eh fine... I guess your right, sorry turn ^_^'
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:47 am

I realize this isn't totally proper to say this here, but we should have an ingame Pirate Roleplay. It could be at ships at Aquilibrius. I would be totally in for that, not quite as much for the forum one though. I hope everyone enjoys the Roleplay though.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

I believe there are other topics for that sort of suggestion, but thanks.

Also, just as a heads up, we are not on the Claw. We're in a random tavern around the starting pirate-y island. And you guys happen to be the only inhabitants.

And it's, uh, happy hour so all the drinks are free :V
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am

Iceman13590 wrote: I realize this isn't totally proper to say this here, but we should have an ingame Pirate Roleplay. It could be at ships at Aquilibrius. I would be totally in for that, not quite as much for the forum one though. I hope everyone enjoys the Roleplay though.

Well you could vote for "pirates of the sky and sea" modpack for littlebrother's may flavour.

Oh, and im guessing it is too late to sign up for the role play though i have no problem with playing an antagonist.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 am

Playing antagonists is my job Razz

You can still pull a character sheet together, and I'll see if I can fit you into the RP, though.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Ah, thanks. Smile
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Name: Olivia Flint
Race: Dark elf

Appearance: Brown-black short hair, dark blue-grey skin, black eyes.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Olivia11
Olivia's skin colour is meant to be this.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Olivia10"

Magic: Very powerful healing magic, can bring someone back from the brink of death (and beyond). Also dabbles in potion making and enchantment.

Biography: (oh the biography what to put here, probably a load of things that will make my character very unappealing) Olivia was born to an assassin(father) and a cultist sorcerer (mother) so needless to say she grew up surrounded by death and darkness. Olivia did not really see eye to eye with what her parents believed was ok to do so when she turned 16 she left home to follow her own path ( a grey one she decided rather than pitch black).

Personality: Intelligent,doesn't like talking without reason to,dark and satirical sense of humor but tries to get along with people and to be useful.

Equipment:

• Staff around 1.40 meters in length(either fastens it to her back or stows it away when not in use).
  • Wand.
  • Black iron dagger.
  • Belt with couple of bags hanging of it one contains money, one containing small bones. Also has the sheath for her dagger and places for fastening potions.
  • Bag containing some old and weathered books(will mainly keep these in her sleeping area).

Misc: Enjoys drawing and model making in her spare time. when engaged in combat prefers long range (with spells), but in the case she has to fight short range she uses her staff and dagger to finish off.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:38 pm

invisibledragon wrote:Name: Olivia Flint
Race: Dark elf

Appearance: Brown-black short hair, dark blue-grey skin, black eyes.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Olivia11
Olivia's skin colour is meant to be this.
Captain 'Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! (Sign-ups/OOC Discussion) - Page 2 Olivia10"

Magic: Very powerful healing magic, can bring someone back from the brink of death (and beyond). Also dabbles in potion making and enchantment.

Biography: (oh the biography what to put here, probably a load of things that will make my character very unappealing) Olivia was born to an assassin(father) and a cultist sorcerer (mother) so needless to say she grew up surrounded by death and darkness. Olivia did not really see eye to eye with what her parents believed was ok to do so when she turned 16 she left home to follow her own path ( a grey one she decided rather than pitch black).

Personality: Intelligent,doesn't like talking without reason to,dark and satirical sense of humor but tries to get along with people and to be useful.

Equipment:

• Staff around 1.40 meters in length(either fastens it to her back or stows it away when not in use).
  • Wand.
  • Black iron dagger.
  • Belt with couple of bags hanging of it one contains money, one containing small bones. Also has the sheath for her dagger and places for fastening potions.
  • Bag containing some old and weathered books(will mainly keep these in her sleeping area).

Misc: Enjoys drawing and model making in her spare time. when engaged in combat prefers long range (with spells), but in the case she has to fight short range she uses her staff and dagger to finish off.

"Another kid?" The captain huffed. "Well, at least you aren't another human. This crew needs some racial diversity..." He muttered. "And you're a healer. That's extra points, unless you have a problem... un-healin'." He smirked slightly, eyeing her cautiously. "Yer people can be pretty sick, after all, but you seem like one of them prodigies, eh? Alright, I guess we could use you, then. Welcome aboard, but watch yer step..."

(You can go ahead and start posting, since it'll take me a while longer to update...)

On that note, since I have math finals tomorrow and will be busy signing up for summer classes, I probably won't update until that evening, which should give you time to socialize with Olivia here. But when the update comes, action will come with it...
 Giant Toss 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Ugh, another double-post, but I wanted to apologize for the lack of an update. Last night it seemed you guys could use more time, and today I've been extremely busy. If I have time tonight, but more likely tomorrow, I will see about introducing some action!

Giant Spin 

Just hope your character isn't the first to be... made an example of.

Giant Pat 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next