-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Jams on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Annabell glances up to see most of her crew heading to the shops. Well, I did need a more trustworthy weapon she thinks to herself then scrambles after them.

(slow replies)

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Olivia glanced behind her to see there were quite a few of her crewmates following. Olivia slowed down a tiny bit so she was next to the cat man. "Hey, I don't believe we have been introduced ( wow, you're walking away from a wrecked town not at some formal event). I'm Olivia.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 pm

"Well, it's settled!" Wyck blurted out as soon as ‘big guy’ had said ‘yes’, giving him a friendly punch to his arm before spinning on his heel and heading off. He paused to mutter something to the cat-man that the leviathan didn’t quite catch, before trooping off.

He was quickly replaced by an (especially) tiny girl. "Hello, your C'thulu correct?" She asked, rather sweetly. The giant blinked, almost subconsciously examining the little girl and… blushing, slightly. Shut up, she’s like… tiny! He mentally told himself. “Uh, well… that’s more of a joke…” He started to explain, when suddenly she wasn’t even there anymore. Looking around, and wondering if one of the other giants was suddenly up to no good, he finally realized that the girl had simply gone off with several others into the ruins of the town, and sighed.

"Aye, like he said, I'm Flamm. I hope the captain'll let you in," The cat man was saying, with a large grin. "Sounded pretty interested when I talked to him anyway..." Flamm looked over and watched as some of his crewmates went into town. "Hold tight, big guy. I gotta get some stuff before we leave.”

Before ‘big guy’ could say anything, he was completely alone on the docks. Sighing, he crossed his arms, resting them on the dock before laying his head down, and looking dreamily into the distance.

His train of thought slowed to a stop when he heard someone approaching, and slowly (little people always seemed startled when he moved anywhere nears fast as they did…) turned his head to see the captain of the crew he’d been talking to.

Looked like he was getting that job, after all.

-----

After some time spent shopping, the crew returned to the port to see ‘C’thulu’ guiding a fairly large ship into port that could only be the Claw.

As far as ship’s went, it was of pretty solid build. Rather than wood, the sides of the boat seemed to be made of the sort of chitinous armor that Captain Nathaniel’s crabby bits were built of. The captain himself was waiting at the helm as the leviathan got the ship docked, and a gangplank was leveled for the crew to board. Nathaniel met them on the deck, standing with his hands on his hips, and glancing about with pride. He didn’t seem too let down when it turned out that Alfonz (Bran) and Victoria (Liz) didn’t show up. His tiny assistant appeared to be missing, though - probably searching for the latter.

“Ain’t she a beaut?” He asked, giving them a rare grin. “This be the Claw, if ye ain’t in the know. She’ll get us through just about anything, and she’ll need to - we’ve got Bloodletter Blades to hunt.”

”Now, before ye all get settled, there’s a limited number of rooms, but bunks for all. So ye’ll have to find roommates. Also, before we set sail, ye all need to pick a job - we need deck-swabbers, cannoneers, a capable pilot, a watchful watchman-thing, and the like. There’s some equipment about from my last crew, that’ll serve ye for these various jobs.”

He paused, letting that sink in. ”An’ don’t skimp out on the little tasks! This ship better be clean as a fiddle every evenin’, or she won’t run, lemme tell you!” He added, striving to give them a good reason to go about their tasks. With that said, he left them to it, and headed to his own quarters.

The leviathan watched him leave silently, before glancing back at the crew. He was submerged to the point where only his head was visible from the deck. ”Uh… I’m just going to pick things off the bottom of the ship.” He explained. ”But I can help you out with climbing and things.” He offered, sounding a little hopeful. It seemed he really wanted to be an accepted member of the crew.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 pm

"Hey,Annabell and Stella want to be roommates?"

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:18 am

"If there isn't a room anymore, than I sleep outside, I can live with that. While I had been looking for a Crew, most of the time I had to sleep on the street"
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 am

Flamm returned from the shops to see the Captain beckoning to the crew. Seemed like the ship (towed by the leviathan) was finally in port. He hurried towards the ship, but the dark elf started to talk him, introducing herself. She then ran off to the ship without him giving his own name. In a hurry, huh? he asked himself before remembering who was calling for them. He quickly ran to the ship, following the rest of the crew.

As he approached the ship, he looked at the outside details. It was huge, intimidating, and well-armored. The chitin of the boat looked strong, but, as he was well-aware, sharp teeth can puncture anything. He shuddered at his thought, but climbed aboard to see most of the crew. The little cat, unfortunately, wasn't there. He had hoped to talk with her and become friends, but that was impossible now. He stopped wandering to listen to the captain speak.

Watch duty, eh? he asked himself. It reminded him of his old village. Since he was the largest in his clan, he was typically on the hunt/patrol parties. Take away the hunt, and you still have the lookout. He'd take that job: if no-one else wanted it.

Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizeli9 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:52 am

"About bloody time!" Seeing "The Claw" dock up, Victoria jumped down from the roof that she'd scurried up when the fight began. It wasn't that she didn't want to fight, she just wanted to see what the group of people she was working with. Hanging about with people that depend on a lil cat to save the day wasn't really Vicky's 'Dream team'.

Right gotta check if I've got everythin'. Vicky checked her belt for anything she might have lost when the cannon hit the tavern. Nope it seemed that everything was in check and in hand. She's normally on top of all of that stuff but she still needs to keep in check of her valuables. 

Running across the dock she got on deck just in time to hear most of what the captain's orders were before he disappeared into his quarters. She had her eyes set for watchwoman since she never really sleeps at night and she could stay away from most of her crew mates.

But for now she had to decide who could she share a room with.

without loosing her mind.

Last edited by lizeli9 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://liziseverything.deviantart.com/
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:04 pm

Annabell turns to Olivia. "I don't think you would like how much clutter I cause. I'm sure you and Stella will be fine tho'." She saunters off. Before Annabell lived alone, her parents moved her to the basement because she caused too much mess and clutter she didn't want this to happen again so she tried to avoid the people who she thought would find this flaw irritating.

After talking to Olivia she walks over to the side of the ship and introduces herself to 'Cthulu'. "Hey there! Im Annabell. May I ask what you are doin' 'ere?" She inquires.

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:58 pm

(Sheesh, took you long enough, Lizzy Razz )

As the crew were still figuring out who was going to be what, the tinkerer approached the leviathan.

"Hey there! Im Annabell. May I ask what you are doin' 'ere?" She inquires.

He couldn’t help but feel a little hurt. What am I doing here? What are you doing here, yourself, tiny lady? He thought, rather grouchily. His facial expression had tightened some to reflect his mood.

“Isn’t it… a little obvious… Annabelle?” He asked. He found it rather odd, finally addressing someone smaller than him by their name. Not to mention a gir- Would you get those stupid thoughts out of your head?! Size difference! “I mean… I push the ship around, punch other ships eat oth- er, sea monsters…” He corrected quickly, scratching the back of his neck a little nervously now. “And… er, yeah.” He finished, sheepishly.

-----

Tom, Nathaniel’s tiny helper, finally returned to the ship, looking rather depressed… until he bumped right into Victoria. “Oof! H-hey watch where-” He froze when he realized who he’d run into. “O-oh! I’ve been looking all over for you!” ^^;

-----

‘Wrecker’ wasn’t in his quarters for long before he heard whining.

"If there isn't a room anymore, than I sleep outside, I can live with that. While I had been looking for a Crew, most of the time I had to sleep on the street"

Sighing, the captain stepped back out.

“Lemme make one thing very clear, mateys!” He called out, eyeing Timon especially. “There be room for everyone. Most of ye will just have to buddy-up, per se. Especially the tinies, though gods know if we still have any aboard. They also know there are plenty o’ holes in the walls that’ll make life for them plenty easy…” He added, more to himself than them, before heading back into his quarters.

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:22 pm

(Sorry for mistakes or anything, im uber tired, going to bed nao x_x)

Wyck held up one of his black containers, stopping halfway through his crafting routine, turning towards the dock to see the ship coming in. "...whoa" his mouth hang slightly open as the huge vessel drifted in, carried by the big guy from earlier. Wyck didnt expect a ship this big and was impressed by its craftmanship, the armour on the sides in particular being a nice touch.

Wyck quickly packed up his gear from his workstation, and carried it over towards the ship in his arms, cradling the various powders and containers used in bomb creation. He arrived just in time to hear the captain addressing the crew.

The claw eh? Wyck smirked, eyeing up the captains crabby body suitable His smile dropped though at the thought of sharing rooms, he didn't like being around people, that much was obvious already, but it seemed that he could not avoid it.

First though, he had to find himself a job that would keep him busy. Wyck scanned his eyes over the tools the workers from before had left, then locked his eyes on a hammer, complete with nails and boards. His expression eased a little, as he lifted the boards on his right shoulder tilting a little at the weight and grabbed the nails and hammer with his left hand. He turned to the others "Ill patch up any 'oles and leaks you hav' below decks, keep this boat repaired an' seaworthy on the way" He nodded to the others, and turned ready to board the ship. It was a good plan, being below decks meant he had less contact with people, and the repairing job was similar to his bomb making, as bombs did need to be completely sealed to stop any powder from leaking.

He then moved on to his next objective, face heavy and eyes squinted. He was looking for a roommate. First person that came to mind was Flam, he knew him well from the battle, but he was far too chatty and friendly for Wycks tastes, and the rest seemed much the same too. He was about to give up, sighing heavily. When he eyes passed over a tiny cat creature, though he -really- had to squint to see it, that was running onto the deck. Had Wyck seen her before? He didnt think so, but he heard the name Victoria at the bar, he assumed since he knew everyone else, this must be her. Perfect Wyck mused to himself So small that she shouldn't bother me too much and won't take up much space

He strode over behind her, looming over her, before letting out a quiet grunt to get attention. "I need a roommate apparently, and you fit the bill" He said once shed given her attention, eyes glaring down at her "You interested or what? I dont bite, s'long as you don' bother me"

http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams on Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:06 am

Annabell raised an eyebrow at the giants sudden change of mood. "Yeaa.. Okay. Im gonna go look for someone who doesnt mind clutter, or.. somethin'"

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:48 am

Stella smiled, "Sure, it could be fun sharing a room with you"
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 am

Flamm looked around the ship. It seemed that a few people were picking their roommates. Olivia seemed to be asking Stella, which almost seemed a bit funny. The necromancer paired with the shy, frail mage?

Flamm looked over to Wyck, hoping to get a room with him. Wyck, however, seemed to be talking to someone else... The cat! Flamm smiled with interest. He'd tried talking with her at the bar, but the pirate attack had interrupted them. Hopefully he'd get a chance to get properly introduced. She didn't seem to be the nice kind of person, but she'd match well with Wyck; if they weren't at each other's throats.

Flamm glanced over to Alfonz, the kid who had said he'd sleep outside. Flamm felt a little sorry for the guy...

"Hey! Alfonz!" he called. "How'd you like sharing a room with me? I'd hate to see you outside here on your own!"

Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 pm

-Back at Port-
"My Word this place is absolutely demolished...." Victor thought to himself, examining the wreckage that was once the port.

Victor started combing through bits and pieces of the crushed building trying to find something to scavenge from the mess, but alas nothing remained of the ruined area.

Victor pulls out the piece of parchment from his sash reading it over once more. "But the poster said here....", Victor said to himself as he searched for a sign of life left. It was clear that the area had just recently be destroyed but he started to wonder why.

"Well this has been a waste of my bloody time...." He said to himself as threw the poster over his head into the wind. "But why..." Suddenly Victor notices a ship to his left that looked in great condition, but hadn't been there when he arrived.

Victor, surprised by the sudden appearance of the ship, suddenly falls over, nearly flattening one of the only buildings left standing. "What on Earth... " he said as he got up and brushed several logs off his coat.

Taken aback and confused, Victor turned to leave the recently ruined town only to hear something. Victor turned around yet again to witness a fellow giant, a blue man, waiting in the ship.

"What, wait, who.... what on Earth..." Victor thought to himself as he reached for one of his tomes in defense with a serious look on his face as he walked over to the boat.
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Name: Victor Geon
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:17 pm

“Okay, then…” ‘C’thulu’ said, as Annabelle left him. He frowned as about half the crew asked the other out, and was now being left hanging. “You know, the least you could do is-” The leviathan began to berate them, when something caught his eye.

Something big.

The leviathan’s eyes widened as a giant, one that was at least a head shorter than he was, and clad in odd robes, strode over with a… book? I haven’t been to a library anytime soon, have I? C’thulu thought to himself, worriedly. As the giant got closer, the leviathan realized no one else was going to address him, so he swam away from the ship and closer to the dock, pulling himself up until he rested his elbows and forearms against the dock, with only his torso above the water now.

“Er, hello!” ‘C’thulu’ said, a little nervously. This guy looked like serious business. “Uh… can I help you?”

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 pm

(This is a last post to leave the RP, check the OOC section for details =P)

With no answer from his crewmate, tapping his foot impatiently, Wyck felt a rage bubbling up inside of him, even forcing freindliness didnt seem to work on these people.

Glaring with hateful eyes he spun round to scan over the rest of his crewmates, all dawdling around with their own tasks on deck, chatting and not really getting anywhere where the captain had ordered them to just minutes beforehand.

Wyck spat noisily to the side "Oh screw this..." He grunted, giving a low growl before stomping to the gangplank, back towards town. he threw his hammer and tools down onto the deck noisly before marching down the gangplank. "These idiots don' know what the 'ell they're doin'. jus
' goin' to get me killed...."

As he reached the bottom of the gangplank he looked towards the town, an evil grin etching onto his face. He rustled in his pockets, checking his explosives were still there "...Besides, I got other things to do"

He strode forward towards into town, heading towards the guard's quarters, rustling his pockets in anticipation and quietly whistling a slow tune. The shadows of the night enveloped him as he disappeared into a nearby alley, the whistling slowly dying off, too far away to hear.

The townsfolk may not get much sleep tonight...

http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk on Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Victor turned to the leviathan with a confused look on his face, the giant had never seen someone of his stature before, but out of reverence, was not going to question it either.

"Hmph, well..." he said with a confident voice, "would you happen to know the whereabouts of a man who goes by the title of 'Captain Nathaniel'?" he said studying him.
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Name: Victor Geon
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top