-x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 2# Who are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Spookster on Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:21 pm

Hey all! I have a busy week but I managed to do it! (This chapter is actually pretty awesome  Very Happy  )

Have fun reading it!  study (Chapter rewritten yay)

"That doesn't look good... So much smoke..." Haasman said while running towards Zardenmuiden "I hope its not one of those desert hands sticking out of the sand"

When Haasman reached the school he saw people lying unconsciouseverywhere, from the stage to the school. One of those people was Turn, mr Connor and mr Spook, oddly enough no one was hurt.

"Turn Connor Spook! wake up!" Haasman yelled! "What the horse happened here?" "No! Where's Andrea Mr. Vile Mr Radda and Audrey!" Spook said while waking chaotic up. "Anyways I need to visit the police station the criminal can't go away with this! Mr Connor... could you help the school by finding the missing children?"

"Sure!? I we need to bring them to safety!!" Mr Connor said

"What's this madness? Ugh someone help me get up" Turn said "I feel so bad, did something happen?"

As soon as Turn tried to get up a big flash appeared in the sky revealing a general looking man

"Oh yes something DID happen, allow me to introduce myself! Her grace highest ranked minion will tell you people the story!" the man said. "Allow me to tell a story, my queen gave me orders! The queen will relive! And you all will be simple minions!"

"And how are you going to do that?" Turn said. "Magic... I guess you don't know a thing... My name is Illander! Desert general and one of Zardenia's minions! and I will be your general soon!, The beautifull Andrea is ready for it... I will wish you guys good luck... While you have your free life left" Illander said and left with a big flash.

"We've got to defeat him!" Haasman said "Did that scary looking guy give anything fancy away before he left? Like eh a crystal?"

"Crystal?" Turn said "Do you mean the crystals Mr Vile gave away earlier? And what do you mean?"

"Possesing... Something the royal family of Zardenmuiden always did... Mind crystals, they change your DNA, form and size, they corrupt and replace your mind, they are beings that can change you from a snail to a elephant and make you love instead of hate. These crystals are very powerful" Haas said

"I studied those ancient crystals and always wanted to see one, though who got a crystal?" Mr connor said

"Ugh I can't remember was it Mr Radda? and didn't the police guy give one to Ciabatta?" Turn said while he tried getting all the sand from him.

"Oh where's Audrey? Did she get one too?" Mr Connor said "TEE HEE HEE" A voice said "THERE YOU ARE! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!"

The same voice said, while a huge ghast approached the group only to see the ghast had Ciabatta's face... "TEE HEE HEE IN THE NAME OF THE C.I.A I HAVE TO ARREST YOU!" Ur-Cia said "Everyone follow me! Thats the effect of the crystal!" Haas said while he and the group fled to Lon Lon ranch "In the basement! I'll tell you a story!"

=================================================

And thank you for reading! Those who not have appeared will appear next Chapter I do have something planned for Jammy

Last edited by HappySpookster on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 2# Who are you?

Post by The_Glitch on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 am

Silly possessed Cia (I enjoyed this chapter)
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:24 pm

wow it Looks like I never heard about Magic XD
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Urrrrr!!  Oooooh!!!  -.-

Finally, the fabled Ur-me makes an appearance.  Wink

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:31 pm

*is non-scared* cia... you will never make me scared XD
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum