-x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 4# A ghastly encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 4# A ghastly encounter

Post by Spookster on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:38 pm

After a long time here's chapter 4! Enjoy! study 

-x- The cursed temple -x- Chapter 4# A ghastly encounter

While our group of hero's existing of Connor, Turn, Haasman and Jammy adventured to the evil monster island, they saw a enormous tower on the island.

"Thats it! She headed there, if we destroy the jewel... we will be able to free her from the curse!" Jammy said while she looked brave

While the group entered the dreaded tower they saw someone sitting against a cage. who was it? "Help me... Scary looking guy..." A creeper said "I'm Branram a scary looking ghast brought me here... and a other man put me in a cage, probally because he didn't want someone messing with his plans"

Out of the Random a big Bang was heard between the Human creeper and the group

"Oh you people are such betrayers... First you defeat one of the nicest person of the world with a snowball... And the next thing you know they are breaking your crystals! So I chose to banish some of you to another place... why? Because I can!" a voice said  while he banished Bram and Turn to a unknown place "Thank you all! For this won't be the only time you see me! Illander out!" The voice said while ending with a big bang

`Are they gone?" Mr connor said

"No time to worry! We have to hurry before he will do this again! They´re probally banished to the Nether! come with us" Haasman said "we need to destroy that Crystal!"

When the group headed to the most upper floor. the noticed Ur-Cia sleeping was she tired? the group didn't even check, the first thing they did was looking for the crystal

"Its not here!" Jammy said "Also not by her tentacles!" Haasman said "Bread! Im starving!" Mr. Connor said.

"Wait! Bread? what has a Ur-ghast too do with bread? unless there's something hidden in it..."

While the group inspected the bread and all Ur-Cia woke up

"TEE HEE HEE! SILLY FILLIES! YOU WON'T FIND A JEWEL THERE! GIVE U- Huh? I feel weak... Almost like I've been freed... Snowgirl... why do you hold a sword against that certain piece of bread..." Ur-Cia said shocked

"For safety reasons Ur-Cia we want our baker back, bye Ur-Cia..." Jammy said while smashing the piece of bread hiding the crystal

When Jammy smashed the bread Ur-Cia made a final scream and began to shrinknot only that but also her tentacles were going away, Ur-Cia was no longer and everything that was left was Ciabatta... In human form

"Thank you! Thank you so much! I felt so big and and squidly! But you maneged to not only safe me! but also everyone else in this tower! As a reward... Please have these ensmalling potions... They will surely be of a use... Now if you excuse me I need to head back to the police department, if you have any requests... Just notify us" Ciabatta said while leaving

"So what now" Mr Connor said... "I gue-" "Dear people... You have found one of the 5 crystals that stop me from returning to this world, allow me to introduce myself I'm Sidea a part of the royal family of Zardenia, Illander Fiodon... He's trying to reseruct her Grace, but thats only posible after possesing 5 people or things, Illander also sealed me away... Because I was against Zardenia's will and ruling, my own sister banished my soul to those 5 crystals, destroy them all and the path to the pyramid will be opened. I wish you all luck in your travels young hero's, may the luck of the desert be on your side" a voice said

"So this woman wants US to destroy those crystals? AND free her from her imprisoned to only BETRAY her sister? Seems like a fair trade to get in that temple" Jammy said "We should look for the next crystal, we don't have long or this world is doomed" Jammy said

Out of random... A police officer came by "There's something happening in Micropolis, and its not good..."

=================================================

Thanks for  reading! study

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 4# A ghastly encounter

Post by The_Glitch on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:55 pm

I liked it Very Happy
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:29 pm

as always if cia is here there's something with bread >.< DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT EXCEPT BREAD
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:19 pm

Turn999 wrote:as always if cia is here there's something with bread >.< DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT EXCEPT BREAD
Cia is always associated with bread for a reason
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down