Gunia's Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gunia's Server

Post by Ajjget on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:25 pm

I just want to say, I had fun on Gunia's on Dravic's. When I had all my friends. But then you all changed. Or left. Or were banned.

Those who are left are mostly changed...
Just, please think about that if you played on Gunia's at all..

Ajjget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gunia's Server

Post by ShadowScale on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Well im glad you had fun with your time that you spend on those servers, and for the people that left, they left through their own choice, and we respect that. You yourself were one of those people, being a moderator for the server too, and you left with some freinds in tow, so it didnt seem all that bad for you =].

Anyways, if people have changed, id say its for the better from what im seeing on the server, almost everyone gets along with each other, talking and helping out with each others builds or just generally RPing, and we rarely have any proper fall-outs between people on the server at all. Plus, we welcome new players and talk to them almost the second they join, which was more than I could say for gunia's, from my experience.

And finally, people who were banned, we for good reasons, and evidence of that can be seen by anyone, just go to the support thread and see for yourself. All in all, im very happy to be here, and others seem to be too, im more happy than I was back in dravics and gunia's tbh, just because of the playerbase we have here, and the amount of things in this server to use.

http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top