Whitelist Applications

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by tokitoki on Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:13 pm

4c. I like to draw simple and minimalist artwork, usually focusing on ambiguity by means of Japanese writing and a general lack of context as to what the drawing is about. My music is very experimental and weird, and I release it on multiple bandcamp pages under different names depending on the mood of the release. I make IDM, braindance, vaporwave, glitch, ambient, and sometimes chiptune ^-^. Also sometimes me and my friends make dumb short films. But they dumb on purpose so it's okay.

4d. I have a passion for minimalism and simplicity. Whether it is in architecture (not MC architecture, like real life houses), music I listen to, artwork I like, or in just ordinary stuff, I don't like complexity and disorder (although my room is a mess :/ ). Even in the way I talk, I usually only respond to stuff using the least amount of words I can, just to keep it simple.

4e. Here's a few little facts: My favorite animal is a betta fish. My favorite color is white. I love my girlfriend, her name is Leydi. My favorite type of music is vaporwave and experimental stuff. I work at an oyster shack so my hands always smell like salt. I'm really boring if you don't know me, but I'm cool once you start talking to me (generic, sorry).

Sorry, I don't have much to say about myself. Do you want me to fix 2 and 3 or is this good?

tokitoki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii on Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:41 am

Oh, wow, you added a lot of stuff. You didn't have to add that much, just elaborate a little more, although in 4c each part does have some sort of connection. Same with 4d. In 4e, it's sort of a... blob of facts stuck together. I'd prefer you stick to one theme per fact. And asides from that, yes, you do have to fix up 2 and 3. And it's best you entirely repost your application with the new information added in.
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _xXNyan_CatXx_ on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:25 pm

:cheeseislove:
_xXNyan_CatXx_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricaneike123 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:49 pm

_xXNyan_CatXx_ wrote::cheeseislove:  

Now, I'm not a part of the staff, but I'm pretty sure you need a bit more for your application to be accepted
Hurricaneike123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Character Description:

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:04 pm

_xXNyan_CatXx_ wrote::cheeseislove:  

Just an FYI for everyone, this is actually FlowerFaerie's little sister, and per her description of the issue, apparently her little sister might have accidentally destroyed her entire application while adding the above emoticon.

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.  Sad

I would suggest that whenever you post anything online, you always write it on Word or Writer or LibreOffice or Notepad or Textedit or any program where you can write and save, since the browser will not save things for you.  That way, if this should happen again, you will still have all your valuable work saved, and then you can repost it here whenever.

Thank you for the interest, and hope you will try again some day. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricaneike123 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:06 pm

Oh, I didnt know that, sorry
Hurricaneike123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Character Description:

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Post by _xXNyan_CatXx_ on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:45 pm

1)What is your minecraft username.
_xXNyan_CatXx_

2)Please explain why you would like to join the server.
I would like to join the server because my sister FlowerFaerie is on the server.I also heard everyone is very nice.I played Guliver alone and it was not as fun as being with other people.FlowerFaerie plays on the server a lot and she says it is a lot of fun.Also I have a friend who plays on the sever.I would also like to meet new people

3)Please explain how your talents,skills,experience,personality traits,and aspirations can help contribute positivity to our server.

I will be nice to everyone.Also if anyone needs anything i will sty and help them get it.Or if someone needs help i will help them.

4)Please list 5 random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players

1.I do gymnastics with my friends
2.I love to wright,read,and sing
3.I am friends with spirit_wolf_
4.I have 2 sisters
5.I love to draw

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server,please read the Novice's Creed,and right down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Responsibility #13 Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not
abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency

Cheeeeese
_xXNyan_CatXx_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlowerFaerie on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Great job little sis!
:smotherhug:
FlowerFaerie

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flower P. Faerie
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Oh okay, thank you for redoing your application, I appreciate that you tried again after that upsetting situation. ^^

I'll see about getting someone to check this out.  ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahChi on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:32 pm

Flower's Sister Application ^^:

_xXNyan_CatXx_ wrote:1)What is your minecraft username.
   _xXNyan_CatXx_

2)Please explain why you would like to join the server.
I would like to join the server because my sister FlowerFaerie is on the server.I also heard everyone is very nice.I played Guliver alone and it was not as fun as being with other people.FlowerFaerie plays on the server a lot and she says it is a lot of fun.Also I have a friend who plays on the sever.I would also like to meet new people

3)Please explain how your talents,skills,experience,personality traits,and aspirations can help contribute positivity to our server.

I will be nice to everyone.Also if anyone needs anything i will sty and help them get it.Or if someone needs help i will help them.

4)Please list 5 random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players

1.I do gymnastics with my friends
2.I love to wright,read,and sing
3.I am friends with spirit_wolf_
4.I have 2 sisters
5.I love to draw

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server,please read the Novice's Creed,and right down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Responsibility #13 Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not
abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency

Cheeeeese

Hello Nyan Cat, I'm Hannah and I'm going to review your application today. ^^

Like Cia said, thank you for writing a new whitelist application. I agree that it's very important to save often when typing up stuff like this especially on windows.

Question 2:
Yay! Your sister has been very helpful on the server and just turned Veteran today.  I think her recommendation carries a lot of weight! And although you don't seem to know much about the server itself other than what your sister told you (that we're nice, woohoo!), we are willing to bet that your sister will guide you through a lot about how our server works.  If you are as sweet and as smart as your sister, you will get to meet a lot of new people very quickly!

Question 3:
Hmm, well this part is a little too short... it needs to be at least 60 words. But so long as we are sure you will try to be very nice and helpful to everyone, I think we can let this pass for now if it's the only thing wrong with the application.  

I do remember today that your sister said you got very upset and cried a lot when you lost the first application. Please try not to do that on the server because we prefer when players can stay calm and help themselves. When they don't they can be looked down upon by other players and staff.

Question 4: 
These are a little too short, but since you had to retype this again, I'll understand if this wasn't like this originally.
1> Very nice, wow, you must be very flexible!
2> I think you mean "write".  Razz
3> Oh, like your sister? ^^
4> Oh nice, and Flower is one of them?
5> Oh, my cousin and I draw too!  Well my cousin draws way more than me, but still! Smile

Question 5:
Okay! I don't see this used a lot, so thank you for choosing this one!

Question 6:
Woohoo!! Correct!! And glad you didn't use the emoticon again, since it ruined your first app!

Conclusion:
If you were a new player I might ask you to rewrite this again, making your Question 3 and your Question 4 facts a little longer since they are pretty small. But you're the sister of a very trusted player and you seem rather nice yourself, and also you don't use your age as an excuse which is good!  So I will take the chance and whitelist you, so you can play with your sister and see what our server is all about!

Welcome, woohoo!

RP Character Sheet
Name: Hannah
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pockypancakes on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:55 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Pockypancakes

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Just earlier today, my brother PTpirahna suggested that I joined this server. I was a little reluctant at first, but here I am, typing this application!  Very Happy Sometimes I watch PT play on your server and he seems to like it a lot too, which encouraged me to play. I've also been pretty interested in this Gulliver mod, but I never got around to trying it out for myself.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I will definitely help anybody I can, and I'm fairly generous so if I see someone who needs something that I own, then I will most likely give them it. I'm a decent builder, and I love to build as well, so I'll probably be eager to help in anything I can in that case.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. When I'm typing a comment or reply, I usually use the return key to indicate breaks in my text for some reason.
Example:
(pretend I'm replying to someone who just was telling me some outrageous story.)
Wow!
That's some story. I couldn't possibly think of one to match that.
Excellent story, good sir!

2. I probably spend most of my time on my computer. Super healthy, huh.
3. I like drawing! Specifically digitally, using a tablet and Photoshop CS6.
4. Math is one of my weak points.
5. Whenever I read a good book, I can never stop, or if I do, I'll end up picking it back up 10 minutes later at most.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese!
pockypancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:00 pm

Ooh, at a glance, this app looks very promising! Let's take a closer look, though...

Okay, your reason to join could use a little work... specifically, another reason to join. You liking us just because your brother comes here (thank you for listing his IGN, btw. You wouldn't believe how many people don't do it, and it is the darnedest thing...) and because we have gulliver mod are two things that probably aren't going to keep you here for long if, say, another gulliver server popped up and your brother started going there. So if that happened, what reason would you have to stay here?

Your next answer is a little on the short side (do remember we have a minimum of 60 words, here. And that I can count Razz ), and... I don't know. It seems a little generic, I suppose. Do you have any useful skills or experiences that are worth mentioning that... are a little different than these somewhat vanilla traits?

Besides that, though, your random facts are fairly solid. Your fourth one (the one about math being your weak point) is on the short side, though, so explaining why math is your weak point would help.

You quoted the Right right in the next part, though, and cheese is the correct answer to the final question!

So, overall, your app is pretty good... but some of the answers are a little lacking. Go through my review, fix what I pointed out, and next round you should be good to go for a whitelist!

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pockypancakes on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:19 pm

Pockypancakes

Just earlier today, my brother PTpirahna suggested that I joined this server. I was a little reluctant at first, but here I am, typing this application! Sometimes I watch PT play on your server and he seems to like it a lot too, which encouraged me to play. I've also been pretty interested in this Gulliver mod, but I never got around to trying it out for myself.
Addition: I've noticed how nice everyone seems to be there, and I really don't like talking to random people online. I feel like that I'll probably settle in better than if I was just on a random other Gulliver server that I found, since everyone has to go through a relatively difficult whitelisting process so anyone untrustworthy have most likely been rejected by the process, and that makes me feel better. I'm pretty confident that I'll have a lot of fun there as well, and spend a lot of my time playing on this server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I will definitely help anybody I can, and I'm fairly generous so if I see someone who needs something that I own, then I will most likely give them it. I'm a decent builder, and I love to build as well, so I'll probably be eager to help in anything I can in that case. Addition: I hate breaking rules and I really don't like people who intentionally break them too, so I'll probably go out of my way to fix it or report them. An aspiration I guess is worth mentioning is that I always strive to be better than my brother, so my performance will probably raise as high as it can to surpass him.To add on to the building part, I'm pretty cooperative and get committed, as long as I get started on it quickly.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. When I'm typing a comment or reply, I usually use the return key to indicate breaks in my text for some reason.
Example:
(pretend I'm replying to someone who just was telling me some outrageous story.)
Wow!
4. Math is one of my weak points. Probably because I keep on misreading the problems, or maybe because I get distracted a lot.
5. Whenever I read a good book, I can never stop, or if I do, I'll end up picking it back up 10 minutes later at most.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese!
pockypancakes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:30 pm

Aww, how come you want to be better than your brother? Why not just be "as good" as your brother, seems like a more collaborative spirit especially among family. ^^

Anyway, thanks for the rewrite. I'll see who is available to review this today, or if not, tomorrow.

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:32 pm

pockypancakes wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Pockypancakes

Just earlier today, my brother PTpirahna suggested that I joined this server. I was a little reluctant at first, but here I am, typing this application! Sometimes I watch PT play on your server and he seems to like it a lot too, which encouraged me to play. I've also been pretty interested in this Gulliver mod, but I never got around to trying it out for myself.
Addition: I've noticed how nice everyone seems to be there, and I really don't like talking to random people online. I feel like that I'll probably settle in better than if I was just on a random other Gulliver server that I found, since everyone has to go through a relatively difficult whitelisting process so anyone untrustworthy have most likely been rejected by the process, and that makes me feel better. I'm pretty confident that I'll have a lot of fun there as well, and spend a lot of my time playing on this server.

I will definitely help anybody I can, and I'm fairly generous so if I see someone who needs something that I own, then I will most likely give them it. I'm a decent builder, and I love to build as well, so I'll probably be eager to help in anything I can in that case. Addition: I hate breaking rules and I really don't like people who intentionally break them too, so I'll probably go out of my way to fix it or report them. An aspiration I guess is worth mentioning is that I always strive to be better than my brother, so my performance will probably raise as high as it can to surpass him.To add on to the building part, I'm pretty cooperative and get committed, as long as I get started on it quickly.

Example:
Wow!
4. Math is one of my weak points. Probably because I keep on misreading the problems, or maybe because I get distracted a lot.

Cheese!

Heya Pocky! I havent done an app review in well.... months, aheh... but ill be doing yours today!

Question 2
Well burgers done a lot of the work here already, but ill pitch in my opinion too. I dont know PT personally well enough to judge you based on how he is, but if you have a freind there, it would make it less likely for rule breaking since you joined so far apart, and wouldnt want to lose one another, so thats a plus point =]. Closer together id be more reluctant, since we've seen how groups of freinds can cause problems in the past. Anyways, your addition here is pretty good, since youve looked at how we are and interact first, before joining, so seeing htat your more likely to stay since you already know what we are about. We are pretty freindly so you should fit in fine even if your shy =]

Question 3
As for the addition to question 3, a lot of people use the reporting rulebreakers line, but it is appreciated anyways =] just remember to be ready to take screenshots or even video for evidence. In regards to building, we highly value that, as we do a -ton- of community builds you could potentially help out with. Also I just want to say you talking about surpassing your brother sounds like an Anime, hehe xP kinda like Naruto actually.

Question 4
And finally the addition to the facts is good, though misreading can be a problem, as it might cause arguments when chat in the server is misinterpreted because of it, but based on the rest of your app, id say im being paranoid about that, and you'll probably be fine there, so no worries ^_^.

All in all, the additions you made based on burgers feedback fit the bill, and ill be whitelisting you shortly. =] well done

http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by assasino2002 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 am

My ign is assasino2002. I was 8 when i got that name.. and i just dont want to change it.

I really have always wanted to paly gulliver with other players, i was always looking around couldnt find active ones, i saw many videos around the map etc, im a good rper i would really play often. I would be nice to the players wouldnt hate c: Not so specified but i dont know much about to say.

I am often very positive and nice to players Im not so good at building amazing stuff, Kinda a little good in PVP but really good in Roleplay.

1.Im Polish
2.I love anime.
3.I have an Anemia called Animea Blackfandiamond
4.Im13
5.I havce palyed minecraft since Early Alpha.

To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency

October 2013.  It has since branched off into its own micro-community,

I know its really bad but i tryed  Neutral

assasino2002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:05 am

Well, you most certainly tried. ^^;

Note that "anemia" is a blood condition where your blood doesn't contain enough hemoglobin or red blood cells, typically from a deficiency in iron (or, concurrently, eating foods that inhibit your absorption of iron).  I'm not sure if that is what you meant. Wink

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:09 pm

assasino2002 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My ign is assasino2002. I was 8 when i got that name.. and i just dont want to change it.

I really have always wanted to paly gulliver with other players, i was always looking around couldnt find active ones, i saw many videos around the map etc, im a good rper i would really play often. I would be nice to the players wouldnt hate c: Not so specified but i dont know much about to say.

I am often very positive and nice to players Im not so good at building amazing stuff, Kinda a little good in PVP but really good in Roleplay.

1.Im Polish
2.I love anime.
3.I have an Anemia called Animea Blackfandiamond
4.Im13
5.I havce palyed minecraft since Early Alpha.

To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has beencompiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well asprivileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... thisNovice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency

October 2013.  It has since branched off into its own micro-community,

I know its really bad but i tryed  Neutral

Well... even if you didn't have something of a language barrier (though at least I can understand your app, so it really isn't that bad), your app still doesn't quite make the cut. Let me go into detail, and maybe you'll be able to fix it. ^^

I get that you found it hard to select a specific reason (or several reasons) why you want to join the server, and explain that reason in as much detail as you can. However, your answer began to drift into the next question, with you saying how you would act while on the server. (Personally, I think you should expand on your desire to roleplay. That seems like your most solid reason to join out of all the info you gave).

Alright, in the next section, we could really do with better coverage of your personality. That's largely what we judge here, after all, so the more accurately you can present yourself - while keeping a positive light on things - the better chance you'll have of getting to join, essentially. As it is, your answer is pretty bare-bones as you just lightly cover your in-game skills (which you should keep, but it wouldn't hurt to expand on those).

As for your random facts... they're all too short. Each fact shouldn't just have the fact - it should have some explanation of the fact. Also, listing your nationality and age here doesn't work that well, and I suggest you change those facts entirely. Also, assuming you meant 'anime' in your third fact, you can easily merge your second and third facts. Finally, your last fact is rather too closely related to Minecraft for comfort, and so should be replaced.

...As for this next part, you quoted a little too early. We're not asking you to quote the introduction to the Rights and Responsibilities; we're asking you to choose one Right or Responsibility specifically to quote.

And... uh, I'm not sure if this is an accident or something, but our server's money is not October 2013. And, needless to say, the money hasn't branched off into its own micro-community. Razz

Now, overall, I think it's evident why your app isn't ready to get accepted... but it's not beyond salvaging, either. If you wish, you can fix your application by going along my guidelines, and repost it whenever you're ready. Or you can try finding another server, if that's what you prefer. In either case, I wish you the best of luck. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrystalGirl996 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 pm

My Username For Minecraft Is CrystalGirl996 And i dont now if i will change it anytime soon.

I would like to join this server because I really love to like, at least try this server out.
Also i just seen a video about what minigames there are, and just to say
i have not really tried out golf in MineCraft yet, But yet again i might kind of enjoy it on there

Im only about 11 i wish i was more older than this age but what ever, my building skills are kinda in a middle my traits is building mining and all that kinds of stuff in the game, ive been playing minecraft for about 3 or 4 years now and exited to try this one out
Also I am Kind, friendly, also helpfull
i am mostly happy and joyfull at times but though i am a softie
so i dont really like agrues, i can cry easley, favorite thing is Roleplaying, but though i mostly draw.

• Im in secondry now so i could learn how to bake and that.

• Im an artist, im more happy to draw stuff for others.

• I am mostly better at maths thankfully.

• When It comes to me and my friends or myself... i mostly dont know what to do, just dont blame me! ^-^'

• Mostly shy around random people, so i might stay quiet in the server aswell. Very Happy

• I love music it keeps me going around life and that also keeps me going on of my drawings  Smile

6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

Cheese \(^-^)/

Last edited by CrystalGirl996 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To do a little bit more work and changing things.)

CrystalGirl996

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 pm

CrystalGirl996 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My Username For Minecraft Is CrystalGirl996 And i dont now if i will change it anytime soon.

I would like to join this server because i had friends that had this server and i would like to try this server. But yet again i have this mod for this server so it will be a plesure to try this server.

Im only about 11 i wish i was more older than this age but what ever, my building skills are kinda in a middle my traits is building mining and all that kinds of stuff in the game, ive been playing minecraft for about 3 or 4 years now and exited to try this one out.

• Im in secondry now so i could learn how to bake and that.

• Im an artist, im more happy to draw stuff for others.

• I sometimes RolePlay, thats my favourite things to do with my friends.

• I am mostly friendly, so if looking for a friendly friend, just look for me!

• Mostly shy around random people, so i might stay quiet in the server aswell. Very Happy

• I love music it keeps me going around life and that also keeps me going on of my drawings  Smile

6.Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.

20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

Cheese \(^-^)/

Right, let's get straight to business ^^

At a glance, your app doesn't look bad at all... but your reason to join the center is rather, well, 'meh'. You mention you have (or at least, 'had', whatever that implies) friends on the server, and that you want to 'try' being on here. The thing is, you neither name your friends nor do you show any sign of commitment. There's a reason we have such a strict screening process, and that's because we want to only let people on here who a) stick around, and b) enjoy sticking around and fit into our little community.

Well, your age definitely shines some light on things, but overall your next answer is a little light on details and rather too short to really check out. It would help if you covered your personality more, expanding on as much as possible. ^^

Your five random facts, though, is where your app really shines, though. They aren't the absolute best overall, but there aren't any obvious flaws. They're the right length, none of them are related to Minecraft explicitly, and they shed light on your character that your previous answer failed to. If anything, I'd say you should use some of these in your answer to question 3, and replace them with more random facts here.

Besides that, it would be better if you just quoted one of those Responsibilities, but at least you quoted them right. And you got the currency correct ^^

So, overall, your app could really use some work... but it's not beyond help. Of course, it's up to you whether you want to try again, but if you follow my criteria and advice, it shouldn't take you long to be able to get your application right. If it seems like too much work, though, don't feel pressured to re-write your application.

In either case, I wish you the best of luck ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by assasino2002 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:24 am

(This confuses me so i cant find may apply so ill redo it.)
My minecraft IGN is assasino2002.

Since a little kid i ahve loved minecraft and since i learned how to install mods i played gulliver alot, it felt kinda lonely playing it alone, so i searched for servers with no luck finding. I would mostly like to join because i really like minecraft but its becoming trash rn, no fun servers only minigames, waht i need is some tiny bit of modded survival (see how i added tiny bc u can be tiny with gulliver xD?) And i love minibuilding or even jailign small people in cages >:3

Here comes nothing... I suck at pvp so no killing for me, i dont like killing players anyways. Im kinda good at building, I love experimenting with redstoen tho. I am good at minibuild for da tinies :3 And my personality is often changing so its hard to say waht my personality is i could say , Really jealous at time Very Happy

1.I enjoy cooking/making food home and school.
2.I have a big collection of Lego Bionicles.
3.I LOOOOOOVE hoodies.
4.I love anime Razz
5.My first game ever was GTA SA on Xbox when i was 5/3 XD

(its the first oen but its nto bc im alzy but it really sounds like me and i enjoy it) Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   suchmagnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, orpigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourselfthat you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. Thesimple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right beforepenning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.

circa October 2013.  It has since branched off into its own micro-community, and currently boasts the latest Gulliver for Minecraft v1.6.4.  As of mid-January, the server is running Gulliver Forged with the intent of incorporating Forge Essentials in the near-future.

Well im just gonna say this i'm 13. Bai   afro  afro

assasino2002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:24 pm

Well considering we've had 10 year olds that have written exceptional apps on the first go, the last bit is not that compelling.  ^^;

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by assasino2002 on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:57 pm

Well people are different cant except the same thign frome veryone ^^

assasino2002

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:21 pm

Of course, that's why some people pass our application and others fail them, with various degrees between them.  ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahChi on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Assasino's Application:

assasino2002 wrote:(This confuses me so i cant find may apply so ill redo it.)
My minecraft IGN is assasino2002.

Since a little kid i ahve loved minecraft and since i learned how to install mods i played gulliver alot, it felt kinda lonely playing it alone, so i searched for servers with no luck finding. I would mostly like to join because i really like minecraft but its becoming trash rn, no fun servers only minigames, waht i need is some tiny bit of modded survival (see how i added tiny bc u can be tiny with gulliver xD?) And i love minibuilding or even jailign small people in cages >:3

Here comes nothing... I suck at pvp so no killing for me, i dont like killing players anyways. Im kinda good at building, I love experimenting with redstoen tho. I am good at minibuild for da tinies :3 And my personality is often changing so its hard to say waht my personality is i could say , Really jealous at time Very Happy

1.I enjoy cooking/making food home and school.
2.I have a big collection of Lego Bionicles.
3.I LOOOOOOVE hoodies.
4.I love anime Razz
5.My first game ever was GTA SA on Xbox when i was 5/3 XD

(its the first oen but its nto bc im alzy but it really sounds like me and i enjoy it) Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   suchmagnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, orpigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourselfthat you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. Thesimple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right beforepenning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.

circa October 2013.  It has since branched off into its own micro-community, and currently boasts the latest Gulliver for Minecraft v1.6.4.  As of mid-January, the server is running Gulliver Forged with the intent of incorporating Forge Essentials in the near-future.

Well im just gonna say this i'm 13. Bai   afro  afro
Hello Assasino, my name is Hannah and I'll be your reviewer today.

Question 2: That’s nice, I’ll just bring up this, usually it takes one google search “Minecraft Gulliver server” to find this one. Almost all our applicants say “It’s tooken me so and so but still couldn’t find anything”  as part of their applications and we generally don’t believe that. It can be quite annoying. >.> Anyway, moving on, no evidence of going into research. (Watching our trailer, dynmap etc…) Ugh, and if your thinking about putting tinies in cages without their consent, then don’t do it. If it was RP that’d be ok.

Question 3: Not really any point of saying I suck at PVP, we’d rather hear positive stuff about you and it’d be fine to just say “I don’t like PVP very much” Oooh, what sorts of stuff do you build?, and your a redstone builder too so that’s some good stuff. It might be nice to see what kind of tiny builds you make so feel free next time to show us some of your screenshots. Lastly, all we want is at least one personality from you. Right now I’m uncertain if you mean “I can be friendly for one week and the next I’ll be horrible and stubborn”

Question 4:
1> Oh cool, what do you cook usually?
2> I don’t know what those are, but sounds cool!
3> So do I, heh. Would you mind expanding on this a little?
4> Same again! Really needs more detail though. xP
5> Hmm, this fact doesn’t seem very relevent, change this please. ^^’

Question 5: That’s not a responsibility or a right, scroll down to the bottem of it and actually pick one that’s not the first one on the list.

Question 6: Incorrect again, currency means money on the server fyi. Razz

Verdict: Not ready yet, needs a lot of work. I’ll give you a list of what to do to help you this time. You also can’t use your age as an excuse to writing a good applications, we’ve had 10 year olds who have wrote a better application than this one, so prove you can do better than them. ^^

Here ya go ^^

Instructions:
1. Give more reasons why you want to join this server and not any others.
2. Explain if your going to be mature about caging tinies, this is a rule in our creed and we don't want you breaking it.
3. Also check out the trailer and dynmap and tell us what you think of it.
4. Tell us about your personality properly.
5. Fix up the facts that I told you to fix earlier in my review.
6. Pick a Responsibility or Right you like in the Novices creed and note it down.
7. Find out the Currency of our server.

Oh, and one more thing, when your done please remember to repost your application. Ty and good luck! ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Hannah
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top