Whitelist Applications

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:55 pm

1.Hi my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short Smile
And Which my Ign is: Colinfrog

2. I have took part in a lot of communitys. in which I love to be in part of communitys  it's always really fun and it brings a lot of people together to have a fun time! Smile.  I love to do group builds and also very fun stuff (of course). This community like this seems to be a good place to have fun and make friends Smile. Also This will be my first modded server. What brought me here was youtube. The video looked very cool! and made me want to join Very Happy . I also think that cheese makes a great currency 1. Its good 2. I live in wisconsin so i have to like cheese XD  

3. I always try my best to keep communitys together by doing builds, collaberating with players, helping, and one more thing: im almost always on well most of time :I other than that etc. Some of my traits are loyal i love to follow others and do what they command *sometimes* ill make a mistake but that's ok everyone makes mistakes, another one of my traits is very humorus *cough, not ,cough* and one last one is: creative i love to draw, build in almost any game which is why i like minecraft mostly i do PVP and i build and i mostly mine, i'm pretty much a expert at minecraft i can teach it to people i know in and out. also i do not like version 1.9  :I like who adds a sword charge up thats ridiculous

4. Ok here are 5 facts about me Cool

1. I LOVE computers i am basically a computer geek, but my stupid self updated to buggy windows 10 right away

2. I am a Gamer "woah this guys a gamer i bet he has no life" :I

3. I am obsessesed with frogs no reason why i would put that fact in there but i guess its for people who are "blined". "like me wait wha?"

4. I has no Grammar, so i rest in pepperoni Sad I have bad grammars disease.

5. I have a a very expensive gaming desktop. people be sayin "woah this guy is must be rich" :I

6. i am a "copy and paste" master so here is the novice creed (Fiut): Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,
care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such
magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or
pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself
that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The
simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before
penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.
In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you
know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for
us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of
griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  
Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players
unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept
the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as
both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of
how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  
To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has been
compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as
privileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this
Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.


6. The wonderful, buetiful , super amazing Cheese! if you cant see it i said "Cheese!" Becuase my dumb self wanted to give it expression!

But in all means,
See you on the server Very Happy


Last edited by Colinfrog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 am; edited 6 times in total
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by KaCii on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Colinfrog's application:
1.Hi my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short Smile
And Which my Ign is: Colinfrog

2. I have took part in a lot of communitys. in which I love to be in part of communitys  it's always really fun and it brings a lot of people together to have a fun time! Smile.  I love to do group builds and also very fun stuff (of course). This community, like this seems to be a good place to have fun and make friends Smile. Also This will be my first modded server. What brought me here was youtube. The video looked very cool! and made me want to join Very Happy . I also think that cheese makes a great currency 1. Its good 2. I live in wisconsin so i have to like cheese XD  

3. I always try my best to keep communitys together by doing builds, collaberating with players, helping, and one more thing: im almost always on well most of time :I other than that etc. Some of my traits are loyal i love to follow others and do what they command *sometimes* ill make a mistake but that's ok everyone makes mistakes, another one of my traits is very humorus *cough, not ,cough* and one last one is: creative i love to draw, build in almost any game which is why i like minecraft mostly i do PVP and i build and i mostly mine, i'm pretty much a expert at minecraft i can teach it to people i know in and out. also i do not like version 1.9  :I like who adds a sword charge up thats ridiculous

4. Ok here are 5 facts about me Cool

1. I LOVE computers i am basically a computer geek, but my stupid self updated to buggy windows 10 right away

2. I am a Gamer "woah this guys a gamer i bet he has no life" :I

3. I am obsessesed with frogs no reason why i would put that fact in there but i guess its for people who are "blined". "like me wait wha?"

4. I has no Grammar, so i rest in pepperoni Sad I have bad grammars disease.

5. I have a a very expensive gaming desktop. people be sayin "woah this guy is must be rich" :I

6. i am a "copy and paste" master so here is the novice creed (Fiut): Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,
care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such
magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or
pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself
that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The
simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before
penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.
In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you
know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for
us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of
griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  
Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players
unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept
the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as
both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of
how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  
To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has been
compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as
privileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this
Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

6. The wonderful, buetiful , super amazing Cheese! if you cant see it i said "Cheese!" Becuase my dumb self wanted to give it expression!

But in all means,
       See you on the server Very Happy

Heya Colin, I'm KC, and I'll be reviewing your application today.

Your username checks out, so you’re good here! ^^

2. Well that’s great that you’ve been in a lot of “communities”.. Plenty of group builds happen here as well. You seem to be repeating that it’s a nice community a lot. It’s nice that you liked our youtube video though! ^^ Cheese doesn’t really belong to this question, and, what sort of relation does wisconsin have to do with cheese? I wasn’t aware of that! Razz

3. Collaboration, helping, and being active are all good. Loyalty is good. Those mistakes had better not be major though. >.< Humour is fine, just make sure you don’t go overboard. Ohh, what kind of things do you like to draw and build? I don’t understand what your last sentence means though.


4.

1. Well, okay then, that’s good.
2. There’s plenty of gamers here, don’t worry.
3. Well, that’s interesting.
4. I’m assuming you don’t mean an actual disease...
5. Cool, but kind of irrelevant.

5. Um, no. You need to state a RIGHT/RESPONSIBILITY. Scroll down in the Novice’s Creed. You’ll find them there.


6. Well, that’s great that you love it.

Well, you’re far from there, but you might be able to get through with some work. Here’s what you should do:

Take out anything unnecessary in question 2, such as: Cheese makes a great currency.

Take out anything unnecessary in question 3, like talking about 1.9.

Change Facts: 4 and 5

Redo Question 5.

And, if you can, please fix up your grammar. It made it difficult to read.

-KC
avatar
KaCii

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-11-23
Age : 16
Location : Canada

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:04 am

1.Hi my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short Smile
And Which my I.g.n is: Colinfrog

2. I have took part in a lot of communities, In which being in part of communities  it's always really fun and it brings a lot of people together to have a fun time! Smile.  I love to do group builds such as mansions, pixel art etc, and very fun stuff (of course). This community, like this seems to be a good place to have fun and make friends Smile. Also This will be my first modded server. What brought me here was youtube. The video looked very cool! and made me want to join Very Happy .

3. I always try my best to keep communitys together by doing builds, collaberating with players, helping, and one more thing: im almost always on well most of time :I other than that etc. Some of my traits are loyal i love to follow others and do what they command *sometimes* ill make a mistake but that's o.k everyone makes mistakes, another one of my traits is very humorful *cough, not ,cough* and one last one is: creative i love to draw, build in almost any game Minecraft, Terraria, etc. Which is why i like Minecraft mostly i do PVP and i build and i mostly mine, i'm pretty much a expert at Minecraft i can teach it to people i know in and out.

4. O.k here are 5 facts about me Cool

1. I LOVE computers i am basically a computer geek, but my stupid self updated to buggy windows 10 right away

2. I am a Gamer video games for life!  Very Happy

3. I am obsessed with frogs which also makes me obsessed with the color green

4. I have no Grammar:(. I call it "bad grammars disease." But don't worry I found out the cure, it's called a dictionary  Very Happy

5. I am new to Airsoft! which is basically a more extreme Nerf gun i'd say

5. Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,
care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such
magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or
pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself
that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The
simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before
penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.
In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you
know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for
us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of
griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  
Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players
unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept
the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as
both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of
how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  
To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has been
compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as
privileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this
Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.


6. The wonderful, and super amazing Cheese!

But in all means,
        See you on the server Very Happy


Last edited by Colinfrog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:31 am

"Looks at answer to question 5 and facedesks*  >.<

_________________
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:37 am

XD, I am also good at chat art
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╭━╮━╮
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃▉┃▉┃
┈╱▔╲┈┈╱▔▔▔╲╱┈┈╰▔▔╲
╱┈╱╲╲╱╱┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━━╱
╲╱╱▔╲╱╲┈┈┈┈┈╱▔▔▔▔
┈╱┈╱╲╲╱╱▔▔╲╰━━╮━━╮
┈╲╱┈┈╲╱┈┈┈┈▔▔╰╯▔╰╯
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Hurricaneike123 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:31 pm

Colinfrog wrote:
5. I am new to Airsoft! which is basically a more extreme Nerf gun i'd say
Can I just say that a foam dart traveling at 5 mph compared to a small plastic pellet going about 30 mph (Depending on the gun of course)... I would say its a tad bit more than Nerf, but hey, that's just my opinion
avatar
Hurricaneike123

Posts : 52
Join date : 2014-10-23
Age : 16
Location : A World Away

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cinder
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/iamhurricaneike/hurricaneike-ahead-of-us

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:34 pm

i agree
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by PurpleMan_1 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:23 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My Minecraft Username is SlendytubbiesIII.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

In The Server I Want To Play Nicely. I don't cuss anyone. But For The Server I Could Help. So I want to play in the server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I Play The Game Properly. I Would Never Do A Negative Thing. My abilities are there. for example track. or I play a bit of pvp.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

A: I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 4,Lenovo PC.

B: I'm from Turkey.

C: I'm known english.

D: I like Cheeseeee!!

E: I have 10 Games! Smile

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear
unclaimed or unvisited. You have the right to use the organized chat mod
TabbyChat
if you wish to filter out uninteresting
conversations and roleplay.
You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or
those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.

 Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington.
Please refrain from the
overuse
of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages.
Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!!!!!


Last edited by PurpleMan_1 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
PurpleMan_1

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by KaCii on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:09 pm

Colin's Application:
Colinfrog wrote:1.Hi my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short Smile
And Which my I.g.n is: Colinfrog

2. I have took part in a lot of communities, In which being in part of communities it's always really fun and it brings a lot of people together to have a fun time! Smile. I love to do group builds such as mansions, pixel art etc, and very fun stuff (of course). This community, like this seems to be a good place to have fun and make friends Smile. Also This will be my first modded server. What brought me here was youtube. The video looked very cool! and made me want to join Very Happy .

3. I always try my best to keep communitys together by doing builds, collaberating with players, helping, and one more thing: im almost always on well most of time :I other than that etc. Some of my traits are loyal i love to follow others and do what they command *sometimes* ill make a mistake but that's o.k everyone makes mistakes, another one of my traits is very humorful *cough, not ,cough* and one last one is: creative i love to draw, build in almost any game Minecraft, Terraria, etc. Which is why i like Minecraft mostly i do PVP and i build and i mostly mine, i'm pretty much a expert at Minecraft i can teach it to people i know in and out.

4. O.k here are 5 facts about me Cool

1. I LOVE computers i am basically a computer geek, but my stupid self updated to buggy windows 10 right away

2. I am a Gamer video games for life! Very Happy

3. I am obsessed with frogs which also makes me obsessed with the color green

4. I have no Grammar:(. I call it "bad grammars disease." But don't worry I found out the cure, it's called a dictionary Very Happy

5. I am new to Airsoft! which is basically a more extreme Nerf gun i'd say

5. Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants, care for little ones, or punch trees. You want to build the next epic town of such radiance – such magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before penning your grand story. Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told. In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized. Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of exactly what kind of person you are. After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible? Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives. Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour. To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has been compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as privileges offered to you to aid in your development. It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.


6. The wonderful, and super amazing Cheese!

But in all means,
See you on the server Very Happy

Hey again, KC here.

Let’s just go over the parts you missed.

2. Well you’ve cut out some of the unnecessary stuff, which is good. I’m going to say you’re good here now.

3. Everything looks good here too.

4. 4. Um, you didn’t change this.
5. Oh, that’s cool, I’ve only vaguely heard of that before.

5. *sighs* Did you even read what I said? Copy a right/responsibility. That is not a right/responsibility, it’s just the intro to the Novice’s Creed.

6.Correct.

Well, question 2 and 3 are fine… Let’s go over what you need still.

-A new fact for Question 4 (4)

-Fix question 5 (Right/responsibility)
-Better grammar would be nice as well, and would get you a lot of extra points.

-KC
avatar
KaCii

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-11-23
Age : 16
Location : Canada

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by PurpleMan_1 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:00 pm

KCcraft81 wrote:
Colin's Application:

Colinfrog wrote:1.Hi my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short Smile
And Which my I.g.n is: Colinfrog

2. I have took part in a lot of communities, In which being in part of communities  it's always really fun and it brings a lot of people together to have a fun time! Smile.  I love to do group builds such as mansions, pixel art etc, and very fun stuff (of course). This community, like this seems to be a good place to have fun and make friends Smile. Also This will be my first modded server. What brought me here was youtube. The video looked very cool! and made me want to join Very Happy .

3. I always try my best to keep communitys together by doing builds, collaberating with players, helping, and one more thing: im almost always on well most of time :I other than that etc. Some of my traits are loyal i love to follow others and do what they command *sometimes* ill make a mistake but that's o.k everyone makes mistakes, another one of my traits is very humorful *cough, not ,cough* and one last one is: creative i love to draw, build in almost any game Minecraft, Terraria, etc. Which is why i like Minecraft mostly i do PVP and i build and i mostly mine, i'm pretty much a expert at Minecraft i can teach it to people i know in and out.

4. O.k here are 5 facts about me Cool

1. I LOVE computers i am basically a computer geek, but my stupid self updated to buggy windows 10 right away

2. I am a Gamer video games for life!  Very Happy

3. I am obsessed with frogs which also makes me obsessed with the color green

4. I have no Grammar:(. I call it "bad grammars disease." But don't worry I found out the cure, it's called a dictionary  Very Happy

5. I am new to Airsoft! which is basically a more extreme Nerf gun i'd say

5.  Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants, care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the luxury of a head start. The simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told. In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?   Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour. To help you on your journey through our server, this list of Rights and Responsibilities has been compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as privileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.


6. The wonderful, and super amazing Cheese!

But in all means,
       See you on the server Very Happy

Hey again, KC here.

Let’s just go over the parts you missed.

2. Well you’ve cut out some of the unnecessary stuff, which is good. I’m going to say you’re good here now.

3. Everything looks good here too.

4. 4. Um, you didn’t change this.
5. Oh, that’s cool, I’ve only vaguely heard of that before.

5. *sighs* Did you even read what I said? Copy a right/responsibility. That is not a right/responsibility, it’s just the intro to the Novice’s Creed.

6.Correct.

Well, question 2 and 3 are fine… Let’s go over what you need still.

-A new fact for Question 4 (4)

-Fix question 5 (Right/responsibility)
-Better grammar would be nice as well, and would get you a lot of extra points.

-KC


Im whitelisted? yes or no?
avatar
PurpleMan_1

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by PurpleMan_1 on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Im fixing please wait.
avatar
PurpleMan_1

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:05 pm

PurpleMan_1 wrote:



Im whitelisted? yes or no?
It's fairly self-evident that you were NOT whitelisted, so it's best that you not ask such obvious questions.  Thank you.

_________________
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by KaCii on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:00 pm

You definitely are not whitelisted >.< Stop asking. And no one has reviewed your application.
avatar
KaCii

Posts : 211
Join date : 2014-11-23
Age : 16
Location : Canada

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by BurgerWarrior on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:14 pm

I'll do the reviewing, then.

PurpleMan_1 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My Minecraft Username is SlendytubbiesIII.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

In The Server I Want To Play Nicely. I don't cuss anyone. But For The Server I Could Help. So I want to play in the server.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I Play The Game Properly. I Would Never Do A Negative Thing. My abilities are there. for example track. or I play a bit of pvp.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

A: I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 4,Lenovo PC.

B: I'm from Turkey.

C: I'm known english.

D: I like Cheeseeee!!

E: I have 10 Games! Smile

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear
unclaimed or unvisited.  Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese!!!!!

Well that's a perfectly delightful name you have there. /sarcasm

Before I go over your application, though, I'm going to put this out there here and now: you're not going to get in until your mastery of the English language improves. Your vocabulary seems too limited to answer some of the questions in the application, and your usage of some of the grammar makes it very confusing. Given that we revolve around communication - be it peer-to-peer or peer-to-staff - being able to communicate clearly and quickly is very important to us.

So, in all likelihood, you won't be able to join our server anytime soon, simply because of the language barrier between us.

As for your actual app, I'll cover what exactly needs fixing. Just on the off-chance you do manage to get very good with English overnight.

First of all, your reason to join is bare-bones in the extreme. In fact, as far as I can tell, you don't have a reason to join. Everything there belongs in the answer to the next question. So... basically, this question needs to be completely re-done. Or rather, answered in the first place.

Secondly, I... can barely understand what you wrote here. You can play Minecraft properly (I assume that means you won't show bad behavior?) and you won't do bad things. And... that's it.

You did read we have a sixty word minimum, right? We need specifics and explanations across the board, here. Everything needs to get broadened and explained so we know what exactly you bring to the server.

All of your facts - besides the fact you are from Turkey - are... well, hardly interesting, don't really set you apart from anyone else, and... aren't entirely true. They basically all need to get replaced, barring the Turkey fact... and, to be frank, you don't know English. So there's no real point to making that one of your facts when it isn't one.

The last two answers you managed to correct, through some miracle I can hardly imagine, but the rest of your app is... well, bad. On top of your language barrier, you simply haven't followed the instructions given to you half the time, and failed in the attempt to fulfill your duties the other half of the time.

Personally, I suggest you try to find another server with a population that mostly speaks your language. English is not your forte - not by a long-shot - and being unable to communicate with us is a huge negative factor to your application.

However, you can choose to reapply, if you wish, and at any time you wish. There's no need to rush.

Overall, whichever way you go, good luck. ^^

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by TheOkGamer on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:38 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
IGN: 101EpicDude

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this Server because for one, I was a member on the previous server before that one was shut down. Next, my friend Hurricaneike, one of my friends was the one that recommended me to this server. Last, but not least i would like to make YouTube videos.



3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I will help the server by, helping people build and giving to others if needed. maturity wise I can tell some immature jokes but nothing too over the top. I don’t grief, as a matter of fact I do the opposite I help build. I’ve been playing since about 1.7.3, I’ve had quite a lot of experience with Minecraft.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1- I have ADHD
2-I like to build mountain bases
3-I run cross country
4-I like dinosaurs
5-I am a boy scout

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

TheOkGamer

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 pm

Hello there,

Your Question 4 facts are anemic, but this is at least reviewable.  Hopefully we'll have a staff member drop by tonight to take care of this, or if not tomorrow.

Thank you. ^^

_________________
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Lomgren on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 pm

TheOkGamer wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
IGN: 101EpicDude

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join this Server because for one, I was a member on the previous server before that one was shut down. Next, my friend Hurricaneike, one of my friends was the one that recommended me to this server. Last, but not least i would like to make YouTube videos.



3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I will help the server by, helping people build and giving to others if needed. maturity wise I can tell some immature jokes but nothing too over the top. I don’t grief, as a matter of fact I do the opposite I help build. I’ve been playing since about 1.7.3, I’ve had quite a lot of experience with Minecraft.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1- I have ADHD
2-I like to build mountain bases
3-I run cross country
4-I like dinosaurs
5-I am a boy scout

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Hello there, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer for the evening. Let's get right to it!

1. Yup, this is the only name you have used!

2. You were on Gunia's? I was never there, but confirmation of this would be good. And getting confirmation from your friend would also help. The rest of this answer, however, doesn't really say much. Making youtube videos is okay, but... that's not really a good reason to join the server. What really interests you about the server?

3. You say you have had a lot of experience with Minecraft, but most of our players do. You mention that you would tell immature jokes, but we really want players who are more mature than that. What sets you apart here?

4. Your facts here are a bit short, and aren't full sentences. They could have a bit more detail, and try to avoid facts involving Minecraft.

5. Yup, this is one of the rights and responsibilities, it seems to be picked a lot however.

6. Correct!


As Cia suggested, your app does need some work. Here's what I would like you to improve on:

Question 2 - What really interests you about our server? You can make Youtube videos anywhere, and you could be recommended to any server by your friend, but this is really light on details. Also, if we could get confirmation of your first two notes it would help.

Question 3 - What really sets you apart here? How can you really help our community? Telling immature jokes and not griefing really isn't enough to go on, so if you could expand on this, it would also help.

Question 4 - Your facts could use a lot more detail, and again, try not to have minecraft-related facts here. This is where you can really tell a bit about yourself so we can get to know you better! ^^

I also suggest doing a little grammar work on your application to make it shine if you can. A little grammer goes a long way!

If you could make the revisions I suggested, and post them in a new application, that would be great. Have a great evening.!
avatar
Lomgren

Posts : 155
Join date : 2015-01-01
Age : 36

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application

Post by DERPYPIG203 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:39 pm

1) Minecraft Username (IGN)?
IGN:DERPYPIG203
2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join the server because I've been testing out Gulliver and I've been With other servers testing stuff out and learning the Gulliver ways!
3)Please explain how your talents,skills,experience,personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I will help contribute to the server by helping People out and following the rules. My personality traits can help the server by my Happiness all the time i can cheer u people but at the same time I'm mature.
4) Please list five random facts about yourself.
-I'm a boy.
-I have a brother.
-I love animals.
-I love Video games.
-I make friends easy.
5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read our Novice's Creed and right down your favorite.
My favorite Rule is the fact that everyone has to respect staff and other players because the last Gulliver i was on everyone was calling each other a**es and B****es for fun!!!!
6) And finally to make sure you read the BigSisters QuickGuide,What is the name of the Official Server Currency. Cheese!

DERPYPIG203

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Mimi on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:27 pm

DERPYPIG203 wrote:1) Minecraft Username (IGN)?
IGN:DERPYPIG203
2)Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I would like to join the server because I've been testing out Gulliver and I've been With other servers testing stuff out and learning the Gulliver ways!
3)Please explain how your talents,skills,experience,personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. I will help contribute to the server by helping People out and following the rules. My personality traits can help the server by my Happiness all the time i can cheer u people but at the same time I'm mature.
4) Please list five random facts about yourself.
-I'm a boy.
-I have a brother.
-I love animals.
-I love Video games.
-I make friends easy.
5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read our Novice's Creed and right down your favorite.
My favorite Rule is the fact that everyone has to respect staff and other players because the last Gulliver i was on everyone was calling each other a**es and B****es for fun!!!!
6) And finally to make sure you read the BigSisters QuickGuide,What is the name of the Official Server Currency. Cheese!

Hi there, I’m not going to review this properly tonight seeing as this is very difficult to read and I would like to let you know that this application will not pass since question 2 and 3 is not long enough, your facts are too vague and you need to actually properly quote a right or responisiblity. Plus what’s with having to use that language? That’s innopropiate. And lastly question 6 is surprisingly correct. Please repost another application when your done.

Thank you.


Last edited by Mimi on Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mimi

Posts : 99
Join date : 2014-10-05
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by DERPYPIG203 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Thanks A bunch for all your help Mimi!!!


DERPYPIG203

DERPYPIG203

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:04 pm

1) Hello! my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short.
My I.G.N is Colinfrog

2) After playing around with the Gulliver mod, I realized it would look really cool with multiplayer.I also came here because of the community, this place seems like a great place to hang out and have fun, and to make friends. I also found one of your server videos and it looked like it had lots of cool stuff to do!

3) I like to help and collaborate with others and I always try to keep a community together as best as I can mostly in mine-craft. Some of my traits are: One of them is loyal though I do make a couple of mistakes rarely. Another one of my traits are humorous I think you'll see a lot of that on the server. One last of my traits are I am very skillful mostly in Mine-craft but in the real world to.

4) Here are 5 facts about me.

1. I like computers basically my most favorite hobby

2. I like to snowboard

3. I am a starter at air soft basically a more powerful Nerf gun.  

4. I am very small for my age.

5. I also like fishing

5) The one I chose was: 7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) The official currency is... Cheese!!

See you guys on the server! Very Happy
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:28 pm

Colinfrog wrote:1) Hello! my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short.
My I.G.N is Colinfrog

2) After playing around with the Gulliver mod, I realized it would look really cool with multiplayer.I also came here because of the community, this place seems like a great place to hang out and have fun, and to make friends. I also found one of your server videos and it looked like it had lots of cool stuff to do!

3) I like to help and collaborate with others and I always try to keep a community together as best as I can mostly in mine-craft. Some of my traits are: One of them is loyal though I do make a couple of mistakes rarely. Another one of my traits are humorous I think you'll see a lot of that on the server. One last of my traits are I am very skillful mostly in Mine-craft but in the real world to.

4) Here are 5 facts about me.

1. I like computers basically my most favorite hobby

2. I like to snowboard

3. I am a starter at air soft basically a more powerful Nerf gun.  

4. I am very small for my age.

5. I also like fishing

5) The one I chose was: 7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) The official currency is... Cheese!!

   See you guys on the server! Very Happy

Well, your grammar seems to have greatly improved since the last time you were reviewed, as well as several large aspects of your application. I see you edited several things that KC didn't ask you to change, but ultimately those changes seem to be for the better, too. I feel inclined to point out that your random facts still haven't improved much, though. A lot of your facts boil down to 'I like [insert subject here]'. What we're hoping you put in there is 'I like [insert subject here] because [insert reasons/past experiences here]'.

Besides that, though, your application is shaping up very well. I'm going to err on the side of caution and ask that you please fix your five random facts before I whitelist you, though. After that, though, you will pretty much be good to go!

Good luck ^^

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Colinfrog on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:11 pm

1) Hello! my name is Colinfrog you can call me Colin for short.
My I.G.N is Colinfrog

2) After playing around with the Gulliver mod, I realized it would look really cool with multiplayer.I also came here because of the community, this place seems like a great place to hang out and have fun, and to make friends. I also found one of your server videos and it looked like it had lots of cool stuff to do!

3) I like to help and collaborate with others and I always try to keep a community together as best as I can mostly in mine-craft. Some of my traits are: One of them is loyal though I do make a couple of mistakes rarely. Another one of my traits are humorous I think you'll see a lot of that on the server. One last of my traits are I am very skillful mostly in Mine-craft but in the real world to.

4) Here are 5 facts about me.

1. My favorite video game is saints row 4

2. I have 2 cats

3. My favorite food is a Panzerotti which is a inside-out pizza  

4. I am very small for my age.  

5. I have a desktop instead of a laptop, my desktop was pre-built

5) The one I chose was: 7.You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.

6) The official currency is... Cheese!!

  See you guys on the server! Very Happy
avatar
Colinfrog

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-09-06
Age : 17
Location : Dust2 in csgo with a worm god AWP and a lore (CSGO Knife) in which I just got scammed on a csgo gambling website where any age can go gamble all there money till they are poor and there parents will kick them out of the house and will live on the streets which a survey said that 90% of homeless people spent all there money on Csgo gambling when they where 10 because they trusted Tmartn and syndicate with there csgo gambling websites that they will get good wepons but then they lost and are now poor. I am a idiot who sits by the meme factory and waits for a fresh one to come out. Harambe also got shot in the Cincinnati Zoo poor guerrilla, just shows how much parents can be that careless, I'm republican to.

View user profile http://Website desighn, Good old days. When there was no CPM cur

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by danielSCOTT on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi im daniel my IGN is dp16 im 15 years old I would love to join this server i play gulliver mod with friends on Lan servers but i would like to play with online users as well I was on Youtube and saw your video. it looked interesting so i really wanted to join. And i just like the whole idea. I can help the server by telling all my friends to apply and to help the server i would just help make it a good atmosphere. I can build and get along with the other players. Here are 5 facts about me Smile my favorite sport is basketball i wanna play for my high school. my favorite game is minecraft I like it because i can escape and have fun. i love the gulliver mod i think it is so cool and adds a fun twist to the game. I like to watch the denver broncos (NFL) I like to watch them with my family because its my hometown team. And i like playing online games and skype with friends. I like right number 4 because i think that if you did not have that right it would not be fun if you could not make a house to your liking. cheese is the official currency of the server Smile
avatar
danielSCOTT

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Spitfire on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:25 pm

danielSCOTT wrote:Hi im daniel my IGN is dp16 im 15 years old I would love to join this server i play gulliver mod with friends on Lan servers but i would like to play with online users as well I was on Youtube and saw your video. it looked interesting so i really wanted to join. And i just like the whole idea. I can help the server by telling all my friends to apply and to help the server i would just help make it a good atmosphere. I can build and get along with the other players. Here are 5 facts about me Smile my favorite sport is basketball i wanna play for my high school. my favorite game is minecraft I like it because i can escape and have fun. i love the gulliver mod i think it is so cool and adds a fun twist to the game. I like to watch the denver broncos  (NFL) I like to watch them with my family because its my hometown team. And i like playing online games and skype with friends. I like right number 4 because i think that if you did not have that right it would not be fun if you could not make a house to your liking. cheese is the official currency of the server Smile

Hello there! I'm Spitfire and i'll be your reviewer. I'm going to have to ask you to fix your formatting before I even start. I find this difficult to read and would appreciate you re-posting a much neater version of what you've typed above. thank you.

_________________
avatar
Spitfire

Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-05-09
Age : 22
Location : Chicago, Illinois

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum