Whitelist Applications

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:43 am

Superb answers Koral and Allistair, I'm really impressed with the quality of your replies!!! And to answer your question Allistair, client-side mods are fine, a lot of players use Rei's Minimap, although our public Dynmap sort of makes it redundant. Smile

I'd say more but I'm in the process of traveling so I have to make this quick.  I'll whitelist you now, Allistair, welcome aboard! : D

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AllistairC on Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:44 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Superb answers Koral and Allistair, I'm really impressed with the quality of your replies!!! And to answer your question Allistair, client-side mods are fine, a lot of players use Rei's Minimap, although our public Dynmap sort of makes it redundant. Smile

I'd say more but I'm in the process of traveling so I have to make this quick.  I'll whitelist you now, Allistair, welcome aboard! : D

Thank you for the warm welcome and for taking the time to review our Application during the Holidays it is really appreciate. :3
AllistairC

RP Character Sheet
Name: Allistair
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHITELIST APPLE-ACATION

Post by AsfJerden on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:19 pm

HELLO I AM BACK FROM LOTS OF THINGS ANYWAYS LETS GET THIS THANG BACK UP
1) What is your IGN?
In Minecraft my in game name is AsfJerden because i named it after one of my favorite youtubers: AsfJerome.

2) Why do you want to join the server?
Originally, about 4 years ago, I got Minecraft. I absolutly loved it but it started getting boring. And that's when i saw a youtuber called SkydoesMinecraft. I ended up getting grounded because he swears alot. So I had to switch to another person and switched to TrueMU or MinecraftUniverse. And he showcased the Gullivers mod. I was in love with it. So i looked up how to install mods. It never worked until one day I downloaded the Gulliver Forge, and it worked!! I was so happy and i played for 3 hours. So that was the first mod i ever played and it would bring back memories. I have searched far and wide for a gulliver server and all of them are outdated or im blind because this stuff is for 1.6.4 and the newest update is 1.11.2 i think? i dont know i cant keep track. This server while it is hard to get in, makes me think its fortified so there is not a lot of greifers and advertisers. i hate those with a burning passion Smile

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I am person that takes business seriously. Once I persuaded my grandma, into buying this game i found on the internet called "Minecraft". It was like $28 dollars and my grandma isn't that into paying extra money ( Luckily i paid like 24 dollars from it and she only had to pay like 4 dollars) . Also I have been playing Minecraft since 2014. And most of the time playing it i would be on a server because I don't enjoy playing alone. Plus, I'm a very good miner and an average builder I enjoy pixel art that's flat and 2D. But even though i am a persuader i am very light and fun and one of my biggest pet peeves is griefers and advertisers. (notice how i said that again. HATE THEM)

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
Well...
*I am the most tech savvy person in my home.
* I have HUGE feet for a 13 year old i am a size 12 and a half and 4E Wide. My dad is wearing my last years school shoes.
* I love Cats. I own 3, and we rescued them from our aunts dogs the oldest is kiki who is an old stray but is now happy with her new kittypet life. she had kits but we gave them all away, the other two we saved from our aunts dogs. they were only a week or two old we found the mom and the third kit dead behind the garage.
* I tinker with the Scratch Program here and there and i record some live streams on twitch sometimes.
* I like animating on Adobe Flash but i am no where near professional.

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
#7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.
#7 Responsibility: Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate

Hopefully i PURR-swaded you to accepting me this time :DDDD
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Name: DJ Tiki
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AsfJerden on Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

also here is some art i did with little blocks just because :
https://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/19/59/65/87/2017-011.jpg
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AsfJerden on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:00 pm

also is this server now for 1.6.4 or 1.6.2
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:56 pm

Hi Jerden welcome back, I see you have improved your whitelist application! Please try and prevent posting messages that could be considered "Spam" on our whitelist thread. I'll see if any staff member will visit us for your application soon, if not I'll probably do it! Lastly the server is currently running on 1.6.4

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi Jerden

First off, we're not dead. It seems no one else has managed to get you (Dammit!), I'll try and review you tomorrow.

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AsfJerden on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:15 am

It's ok I am patient ^-^
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 pm

AsfJerden wrote:HELLO I AM BACK FROM LOTS OF THINGS ANYWAYS LETS GET THIS THANG BACK UP
1) What is your IGN?
In Minecraft my in game name is AsfJerden because i named it after one of my favorite youtubers: AsfJerome.

2) Why do you want to join the server?
Originally, about 4 years ago, I got Minecraft. I absolutly loved it but it started getting boring. And that's when i saw a youtuber called SkydoesMinecraft. I ended up getting grounded because he swears alot. So I had to switch to another person and switched to TrueMU or MinecraftUniverse. And he showcased the Gullivers mod. I was in love with it. So i looked up how to install mods. It never worked until one day I downloaded the Gulliver Forge, and it worked!! I was so happy and i played for 3 hours. So that was the first mod i ever played and it would bring back memories. I have searched far and wide for a gulliver server and all of them are outdated or im blind because this stuff is for 1.6.4 and the newest update is 1.11.2 i think? i dont know i cant keep track. This server while it is hard to get in, makes me think its fortified so there is not a lot of greifers and advertisers. i hate those with a burning passion Smile

3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Well I am person that takes business seriously. Once I persuaded my grandma, into buying this game i found on the internet called "Minecraft". It was like $28 dollars and my grandma isn't that into paying extra money ( Luckily i paid like 24 dollars from it and she only had to pay like 4 dollars) . Also I have been playing Minecraft since 2014. And most of the time playing it i would be on a server because  I don't enjoy playing alone. Plus, I'm a very good miner and an average builder I enjoy pixel art that's flat and 2D. But even though i am a persuader i am very light and fun and one of my biggest pet peeves is griefers and advertisers. (notice how i said that again. HATE THEM)

4)Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
Well...
*I am the most tech savvy person in my home.
* I have HUGE feet for a 13 year old i am a size 12 and a half and 4E Wide. My dad is wearing my last years school shoes.
* I love Cats. I own 3, and we rescued them from our aunts dogs the oldest is kiki who is an old stray but is now happy with her new kittypet life. she had kits but we gave them all away, the other two we saved from our aunts dogs. they were only a week or two old we found the mom and the third kit dead behind the garage.
* I tinker with the Scratch Program here and there and i record some live streams on twitch sometimes.  
* I like animating on Adobe Flash but i am no where near professional.

5)To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
#7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.  
#7 Responsibility: Please refrain from breaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.

6)And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
"Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate

Hopefully i PURR-swaded you to accepting me this time :DDDD

Hi Jerden, it's time! Thank you for waiting I've tried finding any willing staff member but... Ehh Lets get to the review.

I'll keep your review short and simple because I had a quick look at your previous attempt which wasn't too bad! You've made question 4 easier to read and expanded on question 2, even though you have not mentioned dynmap or our videos this answer still gives me a smaaaaall okayish look (Even though you still kept in the persuading bit...

So that means you are in! You waited for a serious long time! But you did it! Welcome!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AsfJerden on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:58 am

thanks spooks! °•°
AsfJerden

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoCraftGZ on Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:04 pm

1-Mi name:NicoCraftGZ
2-I would like to join the server to have fun with more people with the mod of gulliver
3-I would like to make worlds of giant rooms and things like that
4-I like Spider-Man black suit
I do not like being ignored
I like to schedule
I like to play Nintendo and Mojang video games
And dance in the Just Dance
5-creative
6-cheese
NicoCraftGZ

RP Character Sheet
Name: Aritfroz
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

NicoCraftGZ wrote:1-Mi name:NicoCraftGZ
2-I would like to join the server to have fun with more people with the mod of gulliver
3-I would like to make worlds of giant rooms and things like that
4-I like Spider-Man black suit
I do not like being ignored
I like to schedule
I like to play Nintendo and Mojang video games
5-creative
6-cheese

Hello NicoCraft! I'll be reviewing your application today!

1) Yep! Checks out Very Happy

2) A noble reason, however, awfully short! We are looking for 60 to 90 words, I know they're big scaaary numbers, but I'm sure you'll do just fine.

3) Again, awfully short, for this we also want 60-90 words

4) Yep, those indeed are facts :3c, Although the "I do not like being ignored" can be a bit frightening as players will at times AFK on our server, and simply just not be online

5) That has nothing to do with the question.

6) Correct!

In summary, Please revise your applications, and read the questions carefully! Have a wonderful day!
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoCraftGZ on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:33 am

thanks
NicoCraftGZ

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoCraftGZ on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:20 pm

But you have not put me on the server bounce bounce bounce bounce confused
NicoCraftGZ

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:57 pm

NicoCraftGZ wrote:But you have not put me on the server bounce bounce bounce bounce confused

I apologize if I have not made myself clear, but we are requesting for you to re-work your whitelist application
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoCraftGZ on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:18 pm

1-My name: NicoCraftGZ
2-I would like to join the server to have fun with more people with the gulliver mod, because I saw the YouTube video and it was great, link: https: http://www.youtube.com/watch? V = 7J5UyaAgv50 is great by the way in The server one chooses properly if it wants to be giant or not, right?
3-I would like to make worlds of giant rooms and things like that, oh and I am YouTuber and I would like to have my first video on PC Minecraft out on this fantastic server, sincerely ...
... I am excited to enter and spend with others with this fantastic mod
4-I like the black suit of Spider-Man
But I'm also excited to play now
I like to schedule
I like to play Nintendo and Mojang games
5-To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
# 7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.
# 7 Responsibility: Please refrain from reaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.
6 cheeses

Last edited by The_Glitch on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the fact that the application was pasted under itself)
NicoCraftGZ

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NicoCraftGZ on Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Sorry just to push send message do not know how but press and paste, sorry and thank you
NicoCraftGZ

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahChi on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:15 pm

NicoCraftGZ wrote:1-My name: NicoCraftGZ
2-I would like to join the server to have fun with more people with the gulliver mod, because I saw the YouTube video and it was great, link: https: http://www.youtube.com/watch? V = 7J5UyaAgv50 is great by the way in The server one chooses properly if it wants to be giant or not, right?
3-I would like to make worlds of giant rooms and things like that, oh and I am YouTuber and I would like to have my first video on PC Minecraft out on this fantastic server, sincerely ...
... I am excited to enter and spend with others with this fantastic mod
4-I like the black suit of Spider-Man
But I'm also excited to play now
I like to schedule
I like to play Nintendo and Mojang games
5-To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
# 7 Right: You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited.
# 7 Responsibility: Please refrain from reaking and entering into another player's home without their consent.
6 cheeses

Hello Nico,

Thanks for applying to our server with a proper application -- I understand that you assumed we whitelisted you earlier with just a name and a subpar application. Razz

I also see that you posted the application twice,... deleting stuff, and repasting it again is not rocket science, so I have to wonder why you couldn’t manage that. So your application already fails on account of being sloppy, but let’s dive into details since you at least tried.

Question2: Your answer in this question took a bit of reading to properly interpret what you were saying. I presume English is not your first language so I’ll try to be a little lenient with your grammar. But bear in mind, this is an English server and so that might make it a bit difficult for you, and for the players on here to communicate accurately with you. Expand on your answers and make sure you are telling us why you chose THIS server out of any other gulliver servers, or newer Minecraft servers in general. Point out things in the trailer that you like and explain why you like them. This is important for a pass in this question.

Question3: So what I got out of this is that you are a youtuber and you want to make your first video from here. However, there is no description of how you perceive yourself, personality and skills, so how can we determine if you will make “nice” films about our server, or use it as your very first griefing video? If we don’t have much information, we are left to assume the unimaginable. :O

Question4: All these facts are too small.
1> what is the black suit of Spider-Man and why is this interesting?
2> being excited to play doesn’t belong here, it’s already assumed you want to play.
3> Schedule what>
4> This is a bit better, but why? Which games?
5> This is another game fact, you shouldn’t repeat game facts. Maybe you just like to dance? Explain.

Question5: Okay, you picked a moocher right, it’s very fitting. Also, you strategically misquoted the responsibility so that one misspelling changes the entire nature of it terribly, hence it’s wrong.

Question 6: I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what this ‘cheeseS’ is. Presuming this is a spelling mistake? Razz

RP Character Sheet
Name: Hannah
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

server application answers

Post by airboardgaming on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:44 am

1. airboardgaming

2. It's the only one I could find that works

3. I am quite good at minecraft and I am polite

4. a. I am good with making servers,
b. I haven't tried to use caps lock I only bump it by accident
c. I am very polite
d. I love TNT in minecraft. I even say "TNT?"
e. I am a good programmer. I can make professional websites

airboardgaming

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:31 pm

airboardgaming wrote:1. airboardgaming

2. It's the only one I could find that works

3. I am quite good at minecraft and I am polite

4. a. I am good with making servers,
   b. I haven't tried to use caps lock I only bump it by accident
   c. I am very polite
   d. I love TNT in minecraft. I even say "TNT?"
   e. I am a good programmer. I can make professional websites

Well, this'll be short. Sorry it's taken so long for someone to get to you. It's been a busy week.

1. Nice name. ^^

2. ...I don't think you wrote 60 words, here. That's our minimum word count, and that's what you need to reach to get further feedback.

3. Ditto. It's great you're polite and all, but you've got to expand on it. Everyone else who's gotten into the server has.

a. Well that's good to know. Though I hope you don't mean just Minecraft servers, otherwise that fact doesn't belong here. What other servers are you good at making?
b. ...Well, that just about checks out.
c. You've mentioned that, yeah. Doesn't really belong in this section, bud.
d. Fascinating as that is, it doesn't belong in this section. Furthermore, it suggests you love using TNT, which... well, leads to griefing in most cases. You'll want to explain how that is not the case back up in answer 3.
e. Nice. What got you into programming with (I assume) HTML?

5. This is... missing?

6. Likewise, this answer is missing, as well.

Needless to say, this application falls far short of our standards and you definitely won't get whitelisted thanks to it. However, I hope you learn from this experience and try at least meeting our minimum requirements with your next try, assuming you decide to apply again.

Good luck, whether you try again or go elsewhere. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHITELIST APPLICATIONS

Post by MR_HEY on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username on Minecraft is MR_HEY

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I'm searching a server with gulliver mod for 3 months
And I was affascinated when I saw the video of big sister server.I wouold like to join the server because is the one server in minecraft with gulliver mod (my favorite mod) I love minecraft and I like very much this server

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I play minecraft since 2012 and I'm an expert of redstone and buildings.
I'm polite and funny and I play minecraft 2/1 hours for day

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

.I'm Italian and I live in Italy
.I like help people
.I love writing and reading( in italian  Very Happy  )
.I love animals
.One day I founded a skeleton of animal in underground !!!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEEEEEEESEEEEEE. XD

thank you Smile  and I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect

Last edited by MR_HEY on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MR_HEY

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MR_HEY on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:01 am

I'm waiting for the answer Very Happy
MR_HEY

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:19 pm

MR_HEY wrote:I'm waiting for the answer  Very Happy

Ey! Sorry for the wait, we each have our own weird schedules.

MR_HEY wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My username on Minecraft is MR_HEY

I'm searching a server with gulliver mod for 3 months
And I was affascinated when I saw the video of big sister server.I wouold like to join the server because is the one server in minecraft with gulliver mod (my favorite mod) I love minecraft and I like very much this server

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I play minecraft since 2012 and I'm an expert of redstone and buildings.
I'm polite and funny and I play minecraft 2/1 hours for day

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

.I'm Italian and I live in Italy
.I like help people
.I love writing and reading( in italian  Very Happy  )
.I love animals
.One day I founded a skeleton of animal in underground !!!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEEEEEEESEEEEEE. XD

thank you Smile  and I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect

On that note, let's get right down to this.

Your reason to join the server might be considered thorough... but you need more reason than just the fact we use the Gulliver mod. You mentioned you watched one of our server videos, so could you please add more from those that spur you to join? (Is it our minigames, community, etcetera...?)

Your next answer ,3), is really short. You cover a number of good aspects about yourself: could you explain them further? Are there past situations where your politeness and humor shined? Are there some cool builds or redstone works you could show us? Please add more to this answer.

As for your random facts... many of them are short, so here are some hints and follow-up questions to help you expand them.
-That's cool! Is there something you like about Italy/your particular area (don't need to be too specific if it might give away your real-life location ^^; )
-This fact belongs in answer 3), so you should find a new fact to put here.
-Is there a particular reason you love reading and writing in Italian? Or is there something in particular you love reading?
-Do you own any animals? If not, why do you love them so much? (Not questioning this fact, but it needs more to it)
-That's a little spooky! How'd you find it? Or what kind of animal was it? Surprised

Your last two answers, 5) and 6), look good!

So, overall, I cannot whitelist you yet. However, you're well on your way there! Carefully read through what I have reviewed and try to make these corrections as well as you can. Take your time, and good luck!

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomQuixote on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:04 pm

================================
My username is Tom_Quixote.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the server.
======================================
    I love smaller communities such as this one as I used to belong to a similar server (though it was not modded with the Gulliver's mod; rather, it was Pixelmon).  There's also the benefit of being on a whitelisted server:  there aren't any annoying and/or immature ingrates to pollute the place.
    I also feel it would be nice to get back into Minecraft (after a long hiatus) before my graduation.

============================================
    Before I go any further, I am 18 years old, and although I don't believe physical age determines maturity, I'm using it to show my...maturity, if that makes any sense.

Besides the aforementioned server, I have been a staff member of a couple, now-defunct servers, the names of which I have forgotten (though they were Pixelmon-modded servers).  I didn't hold very high positions, and as such I usually just regulated player behavior.  Having any sort of staff position doesn't interest me anymore.  I just don't have the time for it, with HW being piled on top of me.  If, however, you're in desperate need of staff, I could be considered.  As a bonus, as a result of these experiences (among others), I've grown to become quite a patient person.

Building is one of my weaker areas, to be frank.  My biggest problems stem from my patience and the number of people helping me.  If I have no one to help me build something, I can quickly grow bored of whatever I'm building and abandon it.  If I have even a single person helping, however, I could go on for a while.  Creating ideas is also a weaker area of mine.  Should you have me build something, I would suggest having me support someone.

===============================================
I.)  I'm a big fan of Nintendo games (with a healthy respect for other companies).  My favorite series are of Super Smash Bros, Kirby, and Fire Emblem.

II.)  I aspire to become an English teacher.  Not "English" as in literature and learning to write essays, but as a language - to people in other countries.  I specifically am looking to teach English in Japan.

III.)  I used to play World of Warcraft, as well as RP there.  RPing here seems interesting to me as I've never done it in Minecraft.

IV.)  I'm a quiet guy, and I'll be that way for a week or two.  I'll get out of my shell eventually.

V.)  As of writing (typing?), I have a part-time job at a local donut shop.  I don't really have a "set-in stone position" such as a dishwasher.  I'm just a jack-of-all-trades kind of employee:  I refill donut trays, wipe down and sweep the dining area, clean the kitchen, etc.  I just don't work at the counter, helping the customers, because I'm awkward and I tend to stumble over my words.

================================================
4. - Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­-sufficiency and independence are virtues.

================================================
Coagulated milk curds (cheese).

Take as much time as needed, and if I missed anything, or would like more clarification on something, feel free to ask me. Smile
TomQuixote

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Overlord5591 Application ^w^

Post by Overlord5591 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 am

My in game username is "Overlord5591" I know, so original -w-

I first heard about this server a couple months ago, but couldn't find it, then I finally found it just yesterday, and I've always wanted to be a part of this community due to the rp opportunities, and really do enjoy macro servers.

I have had great RP experiences with past servers, I'm never one to start any kind of fight or verbal debate, nor do I contribute to them, I don't particularly like fanning flames. I also love interacting with the community, and always enjoy talking to others!

I have never done drugs or drank alcohol.
I am currently attending a special STEAM Project Based Learning academy.
I never thought I would be able to get used to a guitar fret board, but did.
I really enjoy Vinesauce "Vargskelethor" Joel, he's one of my most favorite streamers.
I have two cats, a fat black cat named Luna, and a thin little orange kitty named Antonio.

"With good behaviour, you have the right to onetime introductory bread and cheese"

6)To confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, which consists of "cheese"=sponge "blue cheese"=lapis lazuli "
Overlord5591

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top