Whitelist Applications

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications

Post by Spookster on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

TomQuixote wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
================================
My username is Tom_Quixote.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the server.
======================================
    I love smaller communities such as this one as I used to belong to a similar server (though it was not modded with the Gulliver's mod; rather, it was Pixelmon).  There's also the benefit of being on a whitelisted server:  there aren't any annoying and/or immature ingrates to pollute the place.
    I also feel it would be nice to get back into Minecraft (after a long hiatus) before my graduation.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
============================================
    Before I go any further, I am 18 years old, and although I don't believe physical age determines maturity, I'm using it to show my...maturity, if that makes any sense.

Besides the aforementioned server, I have been a staff member of a couple, now-defunct servers, the names of which I have forgotten (though they were Pixelmon-modded servers).  I didn't hold very high positions, and as such I usually just regulated player behavior.  Having any sort of staff position doesn't interest me anymore.  I just don't have the time for it, with HW being piled on top of me.  If, however, you're in desperate need of staff, I could be considered.  As a bonus, as a result of these experiences (among others), I've grown to become quite a patient person.

Building is one of my weaker areas, to be frank.  My biggest problems stem from my patience and the number of people helping me.  If I have no one to help me build something, I can quickly grow bored of whatever I'm building and abandon it.  If I have even a single person helping, however, I could go on for a while.  Creating ideas is also a weaker area of mine.  Should you have me build something, I would suggest having me support someone.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
===============================================
I.)  I'm a big fan of Nintendo games (with a healthy respect for other companies).  My favorite series are of Super Smash Bros, Kirby, and Fire Emblem.

II.)  I aspire to become an English teacher.  Not "English" as in literature and learning to write essays, but as a language - to people in other countries.  I specifically am looking to teach English in Japan.

III.)  I used to play World of Warcraft, as well as RP there.  RPing here seems interesting to me as I've never done it in Minecraft.

IV.)  I'm a quiet guy, and I'll be that way for a week or two.  I'll get out of my shell eventually.

V.)  As of writing (typing?), I have a part-time job at a local donut shop.  I don't really have a "set-in stone position" such as a dishwasher.  I'm just a jack-of-all-trades kind of employee:  I refill donut trays, wipe down and sweep the dining area, clean the kitchen, etc.  I just don't work at the counter, helping the customers, because I'm awkward and I tend to stumble over my words.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
================================================
4. - Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­-sufficiency and independence are virtues.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Coagulated milk curds (cheese).

Take as much time as needed, and if I missed anything, or would like more clarification on something, feel free to ask me. Smile

Hi there Tom! I'm Spook and I'm reviewing your application! I'm going to make a bit of a smallish review since it's rather late Razz

Question 2: My question is, why this one? Why the one that's still on 1.6? Is it a server build? Is it our map? Have you seen our trailer? Please explain your reasons on why you want to join this one server.

Question 3: Physical age does not represent maturity Smile we have experience with that here. Well interesting that you've been a staff member but I'm not quite sure how that contributes positively to our server at the moment... Lastly you mention something you're not very good at... Not very smart for this question Razz I recommending rewriting this answer.

The rest: The rest is great! Good job!

Verdict: You only have to change question 2 and 3 a bit and you'll be good to go! Good luck!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:36 pm

Overlord5591 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My in game username is "Overlord5591" I know, so original -w-

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I first heard about this server a couple months ago, but couldn't find it, then I finally found it just yesterday, and I've always wanted to be a part of this community due to the rp opportunities, and really do enjoy macro servers.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I have had great RP experiences with past servers, I'm never one to start any kind of fight or verbal debate, nor do I contribute to them, I don't particularly like fanning flames. I also love interacting with the community, and always enjoy talking to others!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

I have never done drugs or drank alcohol.
I am currently attending a special STEAM Project Based Learning academy.
I never thought I would be able to get used to a guitar fret board, but did.
I really enjoy Vinesauce "Vargskelethor" Joel, he's one of my most favorite streamers.
I have two cats, a fat black cat named Luna, and a thin little orange kitty named Antonio.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

"With good behaviour, you have the right to onetime introductory bread and cheese"

6)To confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, which consists of "cheese"=sponge "blue cheese"=lapis lazuli "

Okay your app looks good... But the part about "Enjoying macro servers" scares me a bit, we ARE a family friendly server. Can you explain a bit more about this? And about the RP part, we HARDLY RP here...

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomQuixote on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:13 pm

Thanks for your feedback!  This time around, I put a little more thought into these questions.

===================================
    I have a few reasons for joining.  My biggest reason is just to experience the Gulliver's mod with other people, which brings the question:  Why this server?  In all honesty, I googled "Gulliver's mod servers" and instead of clicking the first thing I saw, searched around for a bit.  The Big Sister server was the name I saw the most, so I did some research to see if the server was a pleasant one.  From what I've gathered, I would definitely say it's one worth joining. Smile

I did the 1.6 build because, as far as I'm aware, it's the only one that the mod will run with.

==============================================
    So, on my maturity:  obviously listing my age and stating "I'm mature" wasn't a well thought-out idea tongue .  One thing that can attest for it would be my patience.  Be it a new member to a server or a returning player, I have been more than willing to show him/her the ropes.  I'm also willing to put others' wants/needs before my own.

In terms of building, I realize after rereading that I've been a little too harsh on myself.  I'm not outright terrible at it, it's just that my interests aren't in building (I prefer exploration, taking action in other ways).  Unless I want something built, then of course, I'll focus my time on it.  Unfortunately, I don't have any way of attesting to this; most of my older maps, which had some of my more impressive buildings, are deleted (since I uninstalled Minecraft at one point).  But yeah, I'm not an unskilled builder - just an unfocused one  tongue .  Again, if help is needed in building something, I am willing to help.

Thought being a former staff member would earn me some extra brownie points.  After rereading and thinking about this for a bit, I realized it's kind of pointless, so you can disregard it.

I assume I don't need to put the rest of the application down since it was passable.  Anyway, hope this meets the standards! Very Happy
TomQuixote

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 am

TomQuixote wrote:Thanks for your feedback!  This time around, I put a little more thought into these questions.

I have a few reasons for joining.  My biggest reason is just to experience the Gulliver's mod with other people, which brings the question:  Why this server?  In all honesty, I googled "Gulliver's mod servers" and instead of clicking the first thing I saw, searched around for a bit.  The Big Sister server was the name I saw the most, so I did some research to see if the server was a pleasant one.  From what I've gathered, I would definitely say it's one worth joining. Smile

I did the 1.6 build because, as far as I'm aware, it's the only one that the mod will run with.

So, on my maturity:  obviously listing my age and stating "I'm mature" wasn't a well thought-out idea tongue .  One thing that can attest for it would be my patience.  Be it a new member to a server or a returning player, I have been more than willing to show him/her the ropes.  I'm also willing to put others' wants/needs before my own.

In terms of building, I realize after rereading that I've been a little too harsh on myself.  I'm not outright terrible at it, it's just that my interests aren't in building (I prefer exploration, taking action in other ways).  Unless I want something built, then of course, I'll focus my time on it.  Unfortunately, I don't have any way of attesting to this; most of my older maps, which had some of my more impressive buildings, are deleted (since I uninstalled Minecraft at one point).  But yeah, I'm not an unskilled builder - just an unfocused one  tongue .  Again, if help is needed in building something, I am willing to help.

Thought being a former staff member would earn me some extra brownie points.  After rereading and thinking about this for a bit, I realized it's kind of pointless, so you can disregard it.

I assume I don't need to put the rest of the application down since it was passable.  Anyway, hope this meets the standards! Very Happy

Since I've been lazy, I won't make you repost your app.... You're in! Congratulations! I'll also PM you a invite for our Discord group if you're interested in that Very Happy

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

Overlord5591 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My in game username is "Overlord5591" I know, so original -w-

I first heard about this server a couple months ago, but couldn't find it, then I finally found it just yesterday, and I've always wanted to be a part of this community due to the rp opportunities, and really do enjoy macro servers.

I have had great RP experiences with past servers, I'm never one to start any kind of fight or verbal debate, nor do I contribute to them, I don't particularly like fanning flames. I also love interacting with the community, and always enjoy talking to others!

I have never done drugs or drank alcohol.
I am currently attending a special STEAM Project Based Learning academy.
I never thought I would be able to get used to a guitar fret board, but did.
I really enjoy Vinesauce "Vargskelethor" Joel, he's one of my most favorite streamers.
I have two cats, a fat black cat named Luna, and a thin little orange kitty named Antonio.

"With good behaviour, you have the right to onetime introductory bread and cheese"

6)To confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese, which consists of "cheese"=sponge "blue cheese"=lapis lazuli "

You send me a good explanation trough PM Smile You could expand a bit on question 2 and you should be good to go

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TomQuixote on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:28 pm

Spookster wrote:
TomQuixote wrote:Thanks for your feedback!  This time around, I put a little more thought into these questions.

Since I've been lazy, I won't make you repost your app.... You're in! Congratulations! I'll also PM you a invite for our Discord group if you're interested in that Very Happy

I didn't know whether I should've reposted the entire app or just fix the mistakes I had made, so I did the latter. Oh well. In any case, thank you very much! Very Happy
TomQuixote

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:35 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Vaughndp

I like to play the Gulliver mod with my friends (they use my sisters computer) I like small communities where everyone can trust each other (I hope) I would like to get on the server because I would like to shrink and grow with other people (I watched the trailer). It was a super power I always wanted (Like Ant-Man)

I like to build the first thing that pops into my head sometimes it is something that I made up.I have the skills to never stop or give up on what I am doing.I am selfish but I will give to the people that asks nicely. I like to talk to other player and meet other people. I also like puzzles , redstone and games

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• I would share my things with someone else but only if it is near me
• I like to read books it takes up 30%-50% of my day
• I NEVER give up even if it seems impossible (sometimes it is so i take a super long break from it and do something else).
• I build or try to draw the first thing that POPS up into my head even if it does not exists.
• I enjoy almost every type of food (If it is as a food).

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.(This is my favorite)

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese

Sorry I think I posted another application the other day but I don't think you got it so I posted this one (sorry if I did)

Sorry if I forgot something Question

Last edited by Vaughndp on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sam
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DarthHypnos on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:16 pm

DarthHypnos

I like servers with smaller friendly communities better then the really big servers with hundreds of people and even though I usually play on servers with lots of mods I miss doing mostly vanilla and and building with a more limited selection of blocks another reason I want to join I want to see what kind of redstone builds I can make using Gullivers small and large modes

I think of myself as a decent builder I usually play on a server I like a lot even after I've finished all my favourite mods and if someone needs something I'll usually give them it if I have it on me I've played on a lot of servers (Vanilla or modded) and I like going onto new ones with friends to explore and have fun

I do computer science and am learning to use Java
I have to do everything perfectly or I'm not satisfied
I love puzzles and challenges
I'm probably the only person at school who enjoys math exams
I'm very friendly to people I know

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency
Cheese

Last edited by DarthHypnos on Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
DarthHypnos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp on Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:36 am

Last edited by Vaughndp on Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My whitelist application

Post by henry979 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? Henry979

I love the idea of a fresh start with new mods and plugins every month, and I believe it would be a really cool thing to do that I will enjoy. My friend also plays this server and I would love to join him, as he says VERY good things about the server! I also own a server and its quite stressful as it being public so I thought this would be an awesome way to give myself a break and kick back and relax and play awesome games with my friends.

I keep to myself and my friends mostly which in some ways makes me a bad person for a positive and productive community, however I don't grief and I expect not to be griefed seeing as this seems to have no claiming. I don't have many tech talents or server talents however in real life I'm a talkative, kind and sporty guy.

- I love Rowing and dislike people that don't try.
- I like running its my favourite sport other than Rowing.
- I am a nerd at home but at school I hang around with 'The cool kidz'.
- I like to play with my mates and he's said this will be really fun
- My favourite food is steak but I LOVE chicken burgers!

'Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun' Couldn't seem to copy and paste it from the PDF. I love this one because most servers don't have that kind of atmosphere which is one of the reasons I love this idea to have to be whitelisted and to have to earn your respect first.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
CHEESE!

Last edited by henry979 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

henry979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whitelist aplication

Post by dogdad14 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:12 am

dogdad

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server?

I will like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server with my friends flahsgnash, henry979 and darthhipnos.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server?

my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute in a few ways. First of all, I have experience being staff on servers so I can inform players if they are breaking the rules and help them in their game. I also have a good moral compass so i know what should be i should and should not be doing. i have been playing MC for well over 5 years and i thought i might as well give this a try.

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I have a passion of fixing things from Bike punctures to Plane Engines

2. I'm a competitive rower for my local team

3. I'm realy good at maths predicted lvl9 at GCSE

4. I have hopes to be an engineer or network engineer one day

5. I have a passion for airsoft which i play most weekend (I usual get hurt Sad , and
my favourite weapon is the warrior MK3 L96 which is a high powered sniper)

21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

Cheese Surprised

dogdad14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:22 pm

DarthHypnos wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
DarthHypnos

I like servers with smaller friendly communities better then the really big servers with hundreds of people and even though I usually play on servers with lots of mods I miss doing mostly vanilla and and building with a more limited selection of blocks another reason I want to join I want to see what kind of redstone builds I can make using Gullivers small and large modes

I think of myself as a decent builder I usually play on a server I like a lot even after I've finished all my favourite mods and if someone needs something I'll usually give them it if I have it on me I've played on a lot of servers (Vanilla or modded) and I like going onto new ones with friends to explore and have fun

I do computer science and am learning to use Java
I have to do everything perfectly or I'm not satisfied
I love puzzles and challenges
I'm probably the only person at school who enjoys math exams
I'm very friendly to people I know

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency
Cheese

Hi there! I'm going to do shorter and faster apps siince you all swarmed this place! So you're app looks fine! Although question 2 could have a bit more on why this server... But Flash guanteed you'd be nice... So I'll let it slide! Congrats! You're in!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:30 pm

henry979 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? Henry979

I love the idea of a fresh start with new mods and plugins every month, and I believe it would be a really cool thing to do that I will enjoy. My friend also plays this server and I would love to join him, as he says VERY good things about the server! I also own a server and its quite stressful as it being public so I thought this would be an awesome way to give myself a break and kick back and relax and play awesome games with my friends.

I keep to myself and my friends mostly which in some ways makes me a bad person for a positive and productive community, however I don't grief and I expect not to be griefed seeing as this seems to have no claiming. I also have staff on a lot of servers so I understand how to be a productive and a positive member to the community.

- I am unemployed because I don't need to work yet.

'Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun' Couldn't seem to copy and paste it from the PDF. I love this one because most servers don't have that kind of atmosphere which is one of the reasons I love this idea to have to be whitelisted and to have to earn your respect first.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
CHEESE!

Hi! Quick review number 2... There is one thing I would like you to change and that is a part of question 3... Weed out the staff and negative part and add some positives Razz After you've done that repost your app!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:32 pm

dogdad14 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

dogdad

I will like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server with my friends flahsgnash, henry979 and darthhipnos.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server?

my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute in a few ways. First of all, I have experience being staff on servers so I can inform players if they are breaking the rules and help them in their game. I also have a good moral compass so i know what should be i should and should not be doing. i have been playing MC for well over 5 years and i thought i might as well give this a try.

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

5. I have a passion for airsoft which i play most weekend (I usual get hurt Sad , and

21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

Cheese Surprised

Okay last app... Another quick review... Q2 is too short! Is that every reason? Q3 could do some upping too, maybe change the staff part and add some more positives Razz And that's all! You've got some nice facts! Please repost your edited app!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dogdad14 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 am

dogdad

I would like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make structures using the awesome Gulliver mod i have had no experience before with servers like this one and would like to give it a try before i run out of time.

my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute in a few ways. first off i have a good moral compass so i know what people should be doing should and should not be doing. Secondly is that i have good people skills so i understand peoples actions. I have been playing MC for well over 5 years and i thought i might as well give this a try.

Cheese Surprised

dogdad14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My new application

Post by henry979 on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? Henry979

I keep to myself and my friends mostly which in some ways makes me a bad person for a positive and productive community, however I don't grief and I expect not to be griefed seeing as this seems to have no claiming. I don't have many tech talents or server talents however in real life I'm a talkative, kind and sporty guy.

CHEESE!

I have done what you have asked and changed my application around a bit

henry979

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 am

Vaughndp

I like to play the Gulliver mod with my friends (they use my sisters computer) I like small communities where everyone can trust each other. I would like to get on the server because I would like to shrink and grow with other people I watched the trailer and it seemed fun and joyful , also the  buildings at Spawnington and the other places looks like something I would like to explore and check out. Gulliver mod was a super power that I always wanted , like Ant-Man. I would also like to see other peoples builds (Like Giant houses or minature ones)

I like to build the first thing that pops into my head sometimes it is something that I made up.I have the skills to never stop or give up on what I am doing.I am
not selfish but I will only give to the people who will asks nicely. I like to talk to other players and meet other people. I also like puzzles , redstone and games I am an above average Minecrafter and Redstoner  but I am a little below average Command Block Programmer (I think you call it a programmer....not to sure about that one?). I am a Pro in Building (I can help someone with there build) and PvP (well I beat all my friends and sometimes other people on other servers) that I will only use to defend myself with , on this server.

• I would share my things with someone else but only if they ask nicely
• I like to read books and build puzzles it takes up 25%-50% of my day when i am awake
• I NEVER give up even if it seems impossible (sometimes it is so i take a super long break from it and do something else).
• I build or try to draw the first thing that POPS up into my head even if it does not exists.
• I enjoy almost every type of food (If it is a food What a Face ).

You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point. It seems like an fun idea to donate and if you need something badly you can use some of the donations.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry I think I posted another application the other day but I don't think you got it so I posted this one.

Sorry if I forgot something Question or it isn't good enough

Last edited by Vaughndp on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkstooth18 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:17 am

1)My minecraft username is Sharkstooth18!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
1]I like standing in the rain.
2]I used to have a pet dog.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world.
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is '6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction'. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

6)Cheese is the server currency.

Many thanks Sharkstooth18

Sharkstooth18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddon on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Kiddon

Well, first of all, because this server looks very well made, looks good, interesting,and friendly, also i love the gulliver mod and it will be great to play it whit other people, moastly because i love begin tiny and escape from giant people and welp, i watching for some gulliver fun

welp,im kind, funny, weird(in a good way), friendly, and active, im really good at helping others and i love building, i kinda of good at parkour and i can help whit any problem

- I own two little and beutifull cats
- I have several depresion sometimes
- I am fan of Rick and Morty
- Im helping a guy building a camp (in real life)
- Dont have any sisters

Right:
With the exceptions of #10, #12, #13 and #14, you have the right to carry over all rights from your Commissioner's Creed.

Cheese

Kiddon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:21 am

dogdad14 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

dogdad

I would like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make structures using the awesome Gulliver mod i have had no experience before with servers like this one and would like to give it a try before i run out of time.

my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute in a few ways. first off i  have a good moral compass so i know what people should be doing should and should not be doing. Secondly is that i have good people skills so i understand peoples actions. I have been playing MC for well over 5 years and i thought i might as well give this a try.

Cheese Surprised

Okay next try... Why are we an awesome server? Can't you make structures in singleplayer? Add a bit more, word limit is 60 words

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:23 am

henry979 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? Henry979

CHEESE!

I have done what you have asked and changed my application around a bit

Nice app, question 3 could be better but it's good enough! Whitelisted!

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by superjo98 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:00 pm

superjo98

I want to join the server because it seems like it is really fun and has a nice community. It is the only gulliver server that I know about that is still active and it would be awesome to play with other players that are using the same mod. I also want to join it because it is whitelisted meaning that there are little to no trolls or such on the server. I heard of the mod when I watched a video of the Yogscast playing Minecraft with it. It seemed like a really fun mod and I installed it and started messing around with the potions and even tried to shrink the Enderdragon. It unfortunately did not work. I decided to see if there was a server I could play on and googled minecraft gulliver servers and looked at the results. All the other servers were not online most likely due to the fact that the gulliver mod is a very old mod. After searching some more I came across this server and thought that it looked like a very fine server and decided to join but then found out it was whitelisted.

I don't really have many skills in terms of building and such but I do have skills in other areas. One of those skills is being able to use different plugins effectively such as world guard. I know how to region areas so that players can't build or PVP in them and allow mobs to not spawn or make it so that players can't use chests. I doubt that I will be called upon to use such a skill in the future but I still thought that it was good to include. Another skill that I have is being able to support other players in events where potions are needed.

I am very familiar with Minecrafts brewing system and able to supply potions to other players for whatever reason they need them for. An example of this is on a mini game on another server which I won't mention the name of where players were divided into 4 different teams and had to steal emeralds from other players banks. It was potion PVP so I supported my team by making multiple potions at a time with multiple brewing stands to ensure they didn't run out.

I am also very good with team games in minecraft. As said before I have been in team games where the teams had to heavily rely on each other rather than just ignoring each other and not killing each other. I am able to play whatever role I see that my team needs to ensure that everybody has fun in the game that we are playing and not yell at each other for someone to do that role.

• I host my own minecraft server which is how I got the experience with plugins as stated in question 3.

• I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5. I only played in creative mode for a little while since I was in about kindergarten at the time. Then one of my brothers friends came over and showed us survival mode and how to play it. I have loved playing survival every since.

• I really enjoy PVP games. Even if I am not involved with the PVP that much and I am just supporting my team I find it really fun. I am decent at the old minecraft pvp, but I am actually better at 1.9 PVP.

• I enjoy reading a book series called The Unwanteds. I first started reading it in grade 5 and then finished the last book last year since they weren't all published yet until then.

• When I first started playing survival my houses all looked the same. I would just build a tiny box house that was one room and didn't look very good. I don't build those types of houses any more. I prefer building wood houses that have stone brick stairs as the roof and and stone bricks in the corners and along the base. I usually make the house 2 floors.

9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.

Cheese.

superjo98

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:10 pm

FYI all of your apps are not forgotten, I've been busy and asked the other staff if they could help (they could not) I'll or someone else will review you all soon

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Vaughndp wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Vaughndp

I like to play the Gulliver mod with my friends (they use my sisters computer) I like small communities where everyone can trust each other. I would like to get on the server because I would like to shrink and grow with other people I watched the trailer and it seemed fun and joyful , also the  buildings at Spawnington and the other places looks like something I would like to explore and check out. Gulliver mod was a super power that I always wanted , like Ant-Man. I would also like to see other peoples builds (Like Giant houses or minature ones)

I like to build the first thing that pops into my head sometimes it is something that I made up.I have the skills to never stop or give up on what I am doing.I am
not selfish but I will only give to the people who will asks nicely. I like to talk to other players and meet other people. I also like puzzles , redstone and games I am an above average Minecrafter and Redstoner  but I am a little below average Command Block Programmer (I think you call it a programmer....not to sure about that one?). I am a Pro in Building (I can help someone with there build) and PvP (well I beat all my friends and sometimes other people on other servers) that I will only use to defend myself with , on this server.

• I would share my things with someone else but only if they ask nicely
• I like to read books and build puzzles it takes up 25%-50% of my day when i am awake
• I enjoy almost every type of food (If it is a food  What a Face ).

You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point. It seems like an fun idea to donate and if you need something badly you can use some of the donations.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry I think I posted another application the other day but I don't think you got it so I posted this one.

Sorry if I forgot something Question or it isn't good enough

Rather than think you posted an application, scroll up. Most of the staff have been dealing with RL problems so there was naturally a bit of a back log.

Anyway, I'll get straight to your application.

Your reason to join just about checks out. Good length and you cite more than just the Gulliver mod as your reason to join. Razz

Your list of skills and what-not your bringing to our table is also good. ^^

Your random facts is where your application falters a great deal, though. I don't think I need to tell you which ones are just personality quirks - furthermore, ones you've already listed in your answer to question three! Please replace these with truly random facts that shed light on your personality and character.

Aaand your last two answers are good to go.

So, on the grounds you were rather clearly impatient and posted more than you needed to and your random facts are fairly lack-luster, I'm going to hold you back a little longer. However, just fix the random facts and re-post in a reasonable amount of time and you'll surely get your whitelist. Good luck. ^^

Sharkstooth18 wrote:1)My minecraft username is Sharkstooth18!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
1]I like standing in the rain.
2]I used to have a pet dog.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world.
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is '6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction'. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

6)Cheese is the server currency.

Many thanks Sharkstooth18

Well, you seem pretty excited to get on! I really do apologize for the back-log of apps. It just inevitably happens every now and then.

Needless to say your reason to join is one of the soundest I've seen. You actually seem excited to do more than just Gulliver! ;P

Your answer to question three is also pretty good, though personally an example of some event on a past server to put your personality in context wouldn't hurt. ^^

Your random facts aren't bad... but they are short. To lengthen them and give us a better insight into yourself, think of, say, why you like standing in the rain, or why you like to play open-world video games. Do that for all of your facts and you'll be good to go.

The rest of your stuff is right and correct!

So, overall, you're very close to being accepted as well. However, your facts could use a little more work: and, while you're at it, if you can think of a suitably good example of your character in a prior interaction on a minecraft server, please feel free to add that to your answer to question 3.

Good luck, you've got this!

(As for the rest of you, there is another staff member working on your apps as I type this. Hang tight ^^ )

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHylianWizard on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:20 pm

superjo98 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
superjo98

I want to join the server because it seems like it is really fun and has a nice community. It is the only gulliver server that I know about that is still active and it would be awesome to play with other players that are using the same mod. I also want to join it because it is whitelisted meaning that there are little to no trolls or such on the server. I heard of the mod when I watched a video of the Yogscast playing Minecraft with it. It seemed like a really fun mod and I installed it and started messing around with the potions and even tried to shrink the Enderdragon. It unfortunately did not work. I decided to see if there was a server I could play on and googled minecraft gulliver servers and looked at the results. All the other servers were not online most likely due to the fact that the gulliver mod is a very old mod. After searching some more I came across this server and thought that it looked like a very fine server and decided to join but then found out it was whitelisted.

I don't really have many skills in terms of building and such but I do have skills in other areas. One of those skills is being able to use different plugins effectively such as world guard. I know how to region areas so that players can't build or PVP in them and allow mobs to not spawn or make it so that players can't use chests. I doubt that I will be called upon to use such a skill in the future but I still thought that it was good to include. Another skill that I have is being able to support other players in events where potions are needed.

I am very familiar with Minecrafts brewing system and able to supply potions to other players for whatever reason they need them for. An example of this is on a mini game on another server which I won't mention the name of where players were divided into 4 different teams and had to steal emeralds from other players banks. It was potion PVP so I supported my team by making multiple potions at a time with multiple brewing stands to ensure they didn't run out.

I am also very good with team games in minecraft. As said before I have been in team games where the teams had to heavily rely on each other rather than just ignoring each other and not killing each other. I am able to play whatever role I see that my team needs to ensure that everybody has fun in the game that we are playing and not yell at each other for someone to do that role.

• I host my own minecraft server which is how I got the experience with plugins as stated in question 3.

• I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5. I only played in creative mode for a little while since I was in about kindergarten at the time. Then one of my brothers friends came over and showed us survival mode and how to play it. I have loved playing survival every since.

• I really enjoy PVP games. Even if I am not involved with the PVP that much and I am just supporting my team I find it really fun. I am decent at the old minecraft pvp, but I am actually better at 1.9 PVP.

• I enjoy reading a book series called The Unwanteds. I first started reading it in grade 5 and then finished the last book last year since they weren't all published yet until then.

• When I first started playing survival my houses all looked the same. I would just build a tiny box house that was one room and didn't look very good. I don't build those types of houses any more. I prefer building wood houses that have stone brick stairs as the roof and and stone bricks in the corners and along the base. I usually make the house 2 floors.

9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.

Cheese.

Okay, hello there, I'm Hylian and I'll be reviewing your application!
Question 2: This looks really good! Sorry about the ender dragon though, it's always a struggle.
Question 3: Okay wow, you have a lot of skills! You are correct about the plugin help, for that is really only a staff thing. And just know that PVP is only okay if the other people agree with it.
Question 4: So, the majority of these are minecraft related. Your first fact should really go to question 3 since you talked about that there. The rest are fine however. And it's cool that you like those books!
Question 5: This is correct and from the creed.
Question 6: And correct!

Verdict: Overall, this looks really good! Supejo98, I think this whitelist grants you a superwhitelist.Welcome to the server!
TheHylianWizard

RP Character Sheet
Name: Asher Looker
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next