-x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 8# The new principal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Spookster on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Here's another chapter!

After the group found Turn back they headed to Zardenmuiden school in hope to find the third of the five mind crystals, Sidea warned the group that they might get caught so they decided to all dress up like students and split.

"All students attend to the stage immidiatly! Our principal wants to say something!" Was said trough the school

"Students... Our savior our queen her grace will return to the land once again... to save us from evil... Today we have a very special guest... Yes... Very special... Even a principal like me would be amazed by your visited... Illander Fiodon... "The principal said "Thank you principal... Our savior will return to the land children! But.... We should not be happy to quickly... There are some pesky bugs ruining our saviors return... All your lessons will be replaces by fighting skills magic brewing and most important of all... different sizes will NOT be approved... The pesky bugs we need to defeat are the following people... A Snowgirl... The mayor from Lon Lon ranch... A Old teacher from the school iself... Mr Connor... A creeper and a old student named Turn... I want you all to be on lookout for these people... Thank you for you time... And thank you principal Audrey for giving me the occasion to be here... Her Grace will surely visit in the near future... I will stay here for today to see if anything follows as planned..." Illander Fiodon said "Thank you Illander for your speech... Every student... You will have a break for now... Make sure to eat your lunch... Your fighting skills will be tested out today..." Principal Audrey said while she left the stage.

"Jammy, Your plan was to hide in the toilet stall and let tiny Connor spy on the people? Was that a smart idea? He could be killed!" Sidea talked to Jammy from the Closet "Did you have a better idea ancient spirit? Oh look he's back!" Jammy said while he picked up Connor who crounched under the door to the restroom "They're making a children army her! The mind crystal is located with Audrey... The principal! Illander is in this building hide me!" Connor said with a panicked face "Where are the others Jammy?"

"No worries Connor they are well disguised and are following lessons like any other student, Sidea used some of her magic" Jammy said to Connor while she explained how and why...

But something they didn't notice was the huge line in front of the restroom...

"OOOOOOPS!" Jammy said while bashing out of the restroom "I didn't notice there were people waiting Hehe.." "No worries little girl you look worried..." Principal Audrey said to a disguised Jammy who was infront of her "Too my office now!" She screamed while she dragged Jammy to her office. While Jammy was dragged away she saw Illander walking trough the hallway with a smiling face...

"Why do you have your own sword?" Audrey said while she commanded Jammy to sit down "This sword was passed down generations... I can't leave it alone..."

"Can't leave it alone can you? We all have thigns to love anc cherish... Like shining jewels... Take a look at this beautifull crystal... Made from crystalized magic... I tend to keep it close to me..." Principal Audrey said

"Use the tiny Jammy You can only hear me throw Connor at her!" Sidea whispered too Jammy

"Hey what are you doing? Are you throwing something at me?" Audrey said while she looked outside the window "I felt something on my back!"

"Its nothing Principal! I was just admiring your crystal... Its beautifu- PRINCIPAL THERE'S A SPIDER ON YOUR HAND!" Jammy screamed to the principal

"YIKES!" Audrey screamed while she threw both the crystal and the tiny to the edge of the room.

"Slash it Jammy quickly!" Sidea said with a screaming voice while Jammy drew the sword and aimed on the crystal.

"Not so quickly girl... Reconsider this... A land without her Grace is not a worthy land..." The principal said.

"Who cares! Connor and Jammy said while Jammy smashed the crystal!

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!" The principal screamed when she fell unconcious. "SIDEA QUICKLY GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Connor said.

"Good idea..." Sidea said while transporting Audrey out the building.

"Stop right there!" Illander said while arriving at the principal office.

"I got you right where I wanted you... Your friends are captured... The seal is weakening, yet you trive to destroy my ornaments and help that wretched Sidea... I should have destroyed you all on the beginning... Yet you looked so weak... We can fight now Jammy and Connor... Illambris seal is weakening... I need to stop you all... FIODON ILLAN!" Illander said while he started to grow a bit... Dragon like... "Whats is he doing?" Jammy said

"HE'S TRANSFORMING IN HIS DRAGON FORM! I suggest you flee to Spawnington back to the police department!" Sidea shouted

"YOU SHALL REGRET!" Illander said while flying after Jammy and Connor who fled to Spawnington.

"He's shooting fireballs!" Jammy shouted "Keep on running there's Spawnington!" Connor said

"You might flee but we will meet again... I have your friends..." Illander said while flying back to the pyramid.

"You did it! You destroyed another crystal! In the meantime we researched and looked for the next mind crystals, sadly we could only find one... The next Mind crystal isnt in hands of a human... Funny enough its in the paws..... Of... a... Cat..." Ciabatta said.

=================================================

Thanks for reading  study

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -x- The curse of the Temple -x- Chapter 8# The new principal

Post by The_Glitch on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Hey, how did you know I was afraid of spiders...
(It's a silly fear, but still a fear of mine)
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:07 pm

and I though I wasn't at the Story anymore XD w
ell Keep it up :3
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude1002746 on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Audrey... everyone hates spiders (at least I do)
Dude1002746

RP Character Sheet
Name: Gabe
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top