-x- The curse of the temple -x- Chapter 10# The future ahead

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Spookster on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Alrighty the story is nearing its end... It was a amazing thing to write this and I have so many ideas for the future...

"Windy valley... The location of the best fortune teller of the world, I'm sure she brings you all to the right location" Ciabatta said

"Hey I know where she is! I'll bring you to her!" Audrey said.

"Thanks! We will surely find the last crystal!" Jammy said

"Of course Jammy and Connor... I have no doubt that you will fail us all, you are truly heroes... But the other part of the group is imprisoned in the pyramid... All in a seperate room... I fear they have to fight..." Sidea said

"Could be... We need to head directly to the pyramid after the last crystal!" Connor said

"Windy valley! We have reached it! Try not to be susspicious... You never know when those villains arive" Audrey said while the group jumped of the ship "The fortune shop is up there to the left! I wish you all luck!" Audrey said while she stepped back in the ship

"You! You seek love? wealth? freedom?" A woman who had a enormous cloak on her and a mask

"We're looking for a mind crystal madam... We thought you could help..." Connor said

"You found the right woman... You seek thiS?" The woman said while she holded a shining crystal up.

"YES! The last mind crystal!" Jammy said

"Hold it! Put the weapon in this closet!" The woman said "I won't give this away to some random stranger who doesnt even pay me! If you want it prove it! Head to the closest Mind tower, these towers were used to hold Mind crystals... Protected by a monster... I want you to head to the top of the tower... And bless the sword with the spirits of light... SINCE THAT SWORD IS CORRUPTED! Yes you have been fooled! There's no such thing as Sidea! Because the one in the sword in that witch ZARDENIA! Haven't you seen it already? Very easy enemies crystals who break very easy... Yes... Zardenia does have a sister... But no one knows who... Sebonually wants that sword for unknown reasons... Illander wants it to break crystals at his own... Head to the mind tower... Bless the sword... And don't get killed... Only then you get this crystal... And the curse will be broken... Head now!" The odd woman said while she dissapeared

"Look she left someting behind! Hmm... A white hair? And a map..." Jammy said while they walked to a tower in the distance

"The mind tower! The tower who protects this certain mind crystal... Sidea are you ready for it?" Jammy said "Yes I am ready for it... Hehe we teach those villains" Sidea said.

"Look its Illander ontop the tower! He looks very worried... Did that woman steal the crystal from here?" Connor said while they climbed the stairs.

"Stop intruders! You have come to far!" A guard in shining armour said "you will not free the queen! Like my master told me too!" The guard said

"Ehm we are trying to defeat the queen and we were told to climb this tower eh Mister!" Jammy said "Were told? I'm sorry you need to find that mind crystal don't you? Its stolen arlight? these villains are ontop on the tower to find out who stole it and where it is... I'm a mind guardian... We were formed out of magic by our king who was banished to the Nether... if you appriciate... I'd like to tell a story..." The guard said

"We won't have a problem with that mister... as long we can travel save upstairs" Connor said "So be it..." The guard said

"Long ago A queen so beautifull and powerful lived in the lands... Ruling the citizens but torturing Tinies and Giants... she was a monster... not long after... Our hero imprisoned the queen in his crystals... And hid them all in tower like these... Protected by Kind hearted guards guarding the towers and making sure no one will ever reseruct the queen... Illander banished our hero to the Nether... And Illander is now busy reseructing the queen... With a vessel... a young girl... who has dark secrets... Illambris... the cursed name... if she just died that moment a new queen would have ruled... but no, she got sealed away... And now she's looking for a new vessel... Sebonually... the artistic fiend you have spotted on your journeys... Both in Micropolis and Glasgrow... Haven't you seen it? She is trying to avoid direct conflict... and Sidea... Zardenia's sister... She doesnt exist... Show yourself fool... SWORD OF THE SKY UNHOLD YOUR SPIRITS AND RELEASE THAT DEMON FROM YOUR BLADE!" The guard said

"Eeyaaaa!" Sidea screamed "You have done a good job... It was the fortune teller wasnt it... It is me Zardenia... And I almost had that blade broken... Yehehehe... Connor it was a pain to work with you... Tiny... I hate tinies so much... Anyway... The vessel is ready... Its only a matter of time... Until we face in battle snowgirl and tiny... I will leave now..." Zardenia said from the sword

"Good job heroes... The sword will help itself... Lets get upstairs now..." The guard said

While the heroes climbed the last stairs together with the guard they arrived on the top of the tower.

"You are far too quick heroes... Show you all some mercy and the next thing you know they find the crystal yourself have placed! Can't you stop ruining my plans once!" Illander said

"Illander! This time we will fight sword with sword! ONE ON ONE!" Jammy said

"Well you heroes are with two... I should say its a rather unfair fight isnt it? Zordono" Illander said

"Zordono!?" The guard said "Who the heck is that?"

"BLAAAAARGH!" Was heard when the Thing appeared above the tower" "Zordono give me more power! We will destroy these heroes together!" Illander said while the Thing latched on the back of Illander.

"Eugh... GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Hehehe... Yes 2 Against 2..." Illander said. "YOU ASKED FOR IT!" Jammy said while she ran to Illander fighting with the sword"

"Is that all?" Illander said "TAKE THIS!" While he slashed with his sword  "Blaaaaagh!" The thing screamed out while his tentacles started to whip infront of Illander

"Stop!" Was heard from the sky when a torpedo hit Illander knocking him from the tower

"Are you save heroes?" Ciabatta and Audrey said "We found Raddaman Spook and even that cat! He's not that shy after all he can even talk! Anyway! jump aboard we bring you to the fortune teller!" They also said "Nice meeting you guard! Good luck defending the tower!" Everyone said "I will! Good luck against Zardenia!" The guard said.

"You have done well... I saw your progress... The demon has left the blade..." The fortune teller said. "Here's the crystal... You are all heroes... Destroy it.... And may we meet again..." The odd woman said while she dissapeared.

"Well this is It! The last crystal!" Jammy holded the sword up and slashed the last crystal. A small earthquake came by and a flash of light appeared.

"Too the pyramid heroes... You are not guilty..." A odd voice said.

=================================================

Thanks for reading

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: -x- The curse of the temple -x- Chapter 10# The future ahead

Post by Turn999 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 am

sometime I'm thinking I just disappeard from the chapter ._. tell did you or you didn't?
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:52 am

Turn999 wrote:sometime I'm thinking I just disappeard from the chapter ._. tell did you or you didn't?

No, everyone will return atleast once.

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content