Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Shuriken Island Theft EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Shuriken Island Theft EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Shuriken Island Theft EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Shuriken Island Theft EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Shuriken Island Theft EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Shuriken Island Theft EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Shuriken Island Theft EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Shuriken Island Theft EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Shuriken Island Theft EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Shuriken Island Theft

2 posters

Go down

Shuriken Island Theft Empty Shuriken Island Theft

Post by Dude1002746 Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:49 am

Last night, Rickson (owner of shuriken island) had SEVEN diamonds stolen from him. The time of the theft was 2:00am GMT, or 9:00 pm EST. He had kept his belongings in 4 double chests infront of town hall because he had been building so much lately and needed to change sizes to build so he wouldn't have been able to get to them if they were in a house. The theft had occured at that time of night also meaning that anyone on during the day, couldn't have been the theif (evidence further on proves what I say). The people online during the theft consist of: Bryceio, Burrower101, Bravewolf11, and Raffles1 (making them suspects) At the time of the theft, Rickson had two friends with him, Bravewolf11 and Raffles1, meaning that they couldn't have stolen as he would've seen them do it. Rickson claims that he looked over at his chests and saw a brown figured looking in them. At the time, Rickson claims that he "Trusted everyone on the island enough, and assumed that the person was just looking through his stuff". When looking through everyone elses skin, The colors are as following: Bryceio's skin is mainly black and blue, Raffles1's is mainly light blue and light grey, Bravewolf11's is mainly red, black, and blue, and Burrower101's is mainly Brown and dark Orange. Although when looking through skin search or on dynamp his skin appears to be a Steve with one eye bigger then the other. I've confirmed with Rickson that his skin IS a brown and orange lumberjack as he sees it to. While looking through his chests (with spookster and jammy alongside me) we've noticed that there are: 1 diamond on both chests of the first floor (2), 1 diamond shovel barely used with efficiency 4 (3), one diamond axe with fortune 2 in brand new condition (6), and one diamond sword which was freshly made and maturally named "My balls" (Cool. Rickson actually had eight diamonds but suprisingly, one was left in his chest. Where could this diamond had come from? Well previously, Rickson claims that him and Burrower101 had gone mining and he found 1 diamond in a chest. Proving where this diamond had come from. The evidence is laying out infront of you, if you wish to take it seriously is not my choice. This is just a theory after all (A game theory). But please take this into consideration
Dude1002746
Dude1002746

RP Character Sheet
Name: Gabe
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Shuriken Island Theft Empty Re: Shuriken Island Theft

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Okay, I'll have some folks look into this. Given the targeted scale of the theft it may simply be a misunderstanding owing to the fact he lives in the same city -- he may be assuming all resources are shared, especially since Burrower is very young and not very attentive.

If Rickson asks him to explain himself, he may be willing to pay back that amount (although if he doesn't, Rickson can let us know).
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude1002746 Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:20 pm

ok thanks. But I did forget to add that the chests had a sign infront of them saying "Don't open"
Dude1002746
Dude1002746

RP Character Sheet
Name: Gabe
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down