Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

+48
Crono_Z
SFPT
Plume Aurion
PotatoFists
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
BurgerWarrior
Animallover45672
XISenpaiIX
HeyItsUltra
Hotkirby100
SarahEnyo
Disk
meman102
PartyLemon
DoveyLlama
Vaughndp
jazzyjames01
bryceio
Lost.
a4955
ScienceFriction
IronWarrior_
Ushsbsjsj
GigaStorm
Pikachu
dilthekidlt
Flammole
nCxGhost
runnybabbitt
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
Gemerlx
Iceman13590
Haasman29
gm01epic
Trializ
dragon5601
Jams
snarkel
kidbatJT
BranRam
Ciabatta
Misteree
SpeederTGS
ShadowScale
Ajjget
52 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ushsbsjsj Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello! My name is Blaize! I am 14 and a guy and my username is ushsbsjsj . I really hope you whitelist me because i live to RP and i love the gulliver mod. I'm a bit a computer wiz, i have a pet snake. geez, my life is kind of boring. ANYWAY!! Please whitelist me.

Ushsbsjsj

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3

Post by Ciabatta Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Comput whizzes don't post whitelist requests in the wrong thread!  XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ushsbsjsj Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:28 pm

I am a computer wiz. That doesn't mean i know everything about this site and where to go.

Ushsbsjsj

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Okay, so when I need someone to compile a custom real-time Linux kernel, I'll check with you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by IronWarrior_ Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:47 pm

Hi I am 14 and my Parents don't want me to tell my name. But I LOVVVVVE
the Gulliver's Mod SOOOOOOOOOO Much I Wanna play on Mutiplayer but my siblings do not have minecraft.

IronWarrior_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Oh well, guess you have a lot of things to sort out IRL.  Good luck!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ScienceFriction Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:45 pm

I just got whitelisted on this server last night and have been playing around on it today so I figured i'll leave a post here to say hi to everyone and I look forward to meeting/playing with you all ^^
ScienceFriction
ScienceFriction

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello, my name is Andrew and I am 13 years old and from Canada (eh) (Also, I don't like getting any more specific on where I live). I am terrible at drawing (example below) and terrible at cooking (I've managed to burn toast) however, I love music. I can play: the piano, the drums (not really as I haven't taken lessons, but I like it and I'm better at drumming on things other than drums), the recorder, the ukele, I want to learn the guitar but I can't (yet). I might edit this later to finish, but imma just leave it for now.
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost. Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am

Here we go:
Hi, my name is Isabelle (I don't really prefer to be called like that). -.-
Anyway, I have a lot of hobbies which you can find on my profile, because if I write them here, repeating won't be such a great idea. I love cats cat , the colors deep blue, indigo and black, and horoscopes. (my sign is Cancer!) I study astronomy  , and I do some sports like ice skating, archery, tennis... I play the violin and the flute, and some people say that I have a beautiful voice and I draw well (I take those as compliments, but I don't think so myself) . I'm shy, quiet, positive, yet kind, I think life's not as great as it looks, and I look up to Galileo Galilei and Lindsey sterling.

Lost.

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:56 am

Hey, my name is Bryce(as many players have started figuring out) and I live in the U.S.A. Some of my hobbies include tinkering with whatever is lying around, reading, watching TV, and as many people here, gaming. My favorite type of stories are fantasys because I have an active imagination. I have recently gotten into Pokémon due to my friend(ash02ron), and have enjoyed it very much. I am usually outgoing and forward, but step back when I know things are or can go out of control. study
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzyjames01 Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:37 pm

Im Back!  and boy has it been a while so long infact i had to reset my password and email! ive been in the community si nce the original server was semi new my ign is jazzyjames01  
and im one of those players who plays for like a month or to and isnt seen for like  a year but im going to change that (hopefully XD) you may be thinking affraid  this guy still exists!?!?! and um yea so um yea

jazzyjames01

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:33 pm

hi i like minecraft mods and modded servers and my favourot mod is gulliver mod so plzzz put me on the white list so that i can join this greaaaaaat server
Vaughndp
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sam
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by DoveyLlama Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Dragon5601, my name is Aiden too! Also I'm into programming as well! What a coincidence!

DoveyLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by PartyLemon Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:10 am

I'm a bit late to the party but hey, better late than never!

Hello and salutations! I am PartyLemon! I am an 18 year old boy from the United States Of America! I say boy because I am still immature at times. I am very forward when it comes to meeting people and making friends! I have no reason to hate somebody nor will i ever. Unless they hurt my friends. Then they get lemon juice in their paper cut... Anyways! I also can be a bit shy at times. I have a small bit of anxiety that makes me worry about bothering people. Like, if i'm around someone on the server or i am talking to people, they are secretly bothered by it. I know that isn't the case though! I hope. Back to me! I love video games! Mainly because they are a great way for people to come together from all around and play. Boy, just looking at some other people, it seems like they all have it all together. Interests wise. I might want to be a farmer or baker! There is a charm in those two that captivate me! My steam is IPH Party Lemon Look me up! I don't bite!

PartyLemon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lemon
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:27 am

Yay!  Farmer!

I'll introduce you to one of my heroes, Joel Salatin... ^^

Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by meman102 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Well, I am known by Ciabatta as a person who cannot accept that it is borderline impossible to get in the sever. I am an American who plans on entering game design for a career, my age is 15(bombshell) and I might have made more whitelist apps than any other when it comes to this server. I like to role play with tinies destroying giants and vice versa. My true talent comes from my ability to make any place habitable, and I might own 2 Irish Jack Russell Terriers. Let me pray that even though I am not a member that this stays up.

meman102

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 Empty My Application

Post by Disk Sat May 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Hi my name is Disk, and here is my application.

1) My in game name is DDG_CD, the CD being my first two initials and DDG is my group name.

2) I would like to join this server because i saw that you have many creative and wonderful cities that i could build in or just wander in! I also love the little gullivers mod and would love to play it with other players.

3) I am a very good builder (I find) in making whatever people ask for. I fell like that could contribute the cities and their d. I am also good at handling problems under pressure and not. I feel I am a very kind person.

4) a) My first two initials are cd, so you can call me Disk.
b) I am in love with fruit, and i grow some in my backyard.
c) I am small in real life and would love to be big or small in the game.
d) I learned how to swim when i was 3, i feel like that gives me high confidence and determination.
e) I have a busy life and I always make time for Minecraft.

5) The rule I enjot most from the Novice's Creed is rule number 13.
"You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player." ~Novice's Creed

6) Cheese is the server's currency, whether it be blue cheese, which is a lapis lazuli block, or a cheese block, the gold block.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you accept me into your amazing server.

~Disk Very Happy

Disk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 03, 2015 12:09 am

Methinks someone posted this in the wrong thread. XD
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Disk Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 pm

Sorry

Disk

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Here For Real :3 - Page 3 Empty Introductions

Post by SarahEnyo Sun May 10, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello everyone!

My MC username is SarahEnyo but you can just call me Sarah, which is my real first name. I've been playing minecraft for about a year now and my love for the game has yet to fade. I also play other pc games as well on steam and I like playing as a giantess and a tiny. I never used the Gulliver mod before so I'm really looking forward to having fun on the server with everyone.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions about myself or if you have a project you would like help on. I'll do my best to reply quickly and to help you all any way I can.

-SarahEnyo
SarahEnyo
SarahEnyo

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sarah Enyo
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Mon May 25, 2015 6:50 pm

I have a quick question, but I couldn't find a thread to put it in besides this one:
If you change your IGN, will you need to reapply for the whitelist, or confirm you are the same person as your previous IGN?
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Name: Leo
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

http://amberstormneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon May 25, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello.  You only need to put a request in the Name Change thread...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t532-name-changing-warning

This will give us enough time to convert your old player file to your new one, and also possibly transition your old cheese balance as well.

Thanks.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 am

Oh, thanks Ciabatta! I'll go do that then.
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Name: Leo
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

http://amberstormneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotkirby100 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Hey guys! Hotkirby100 here, known in game as Super1000! (I may try to change that at one point). I just got the green light on joining the server today, and I would love to join, but unfortunately I can't right now. Anyways, enough about that, let me talk about myself. (Some of this may or may not be a copy and paste from my forum post, haha!)

I'm a guy who really just loves to have fun. You'll see me generally joking around with other people, and I try to get along with people the best I can. I'm generally very helpful to people, as being admins and moderators on various servers have seasoned me that way. I'm also a bit of the intellectual type, sometimes getting in arguments just to prove things, but they're usually very light hearted and non hostile.

In real life I love to act, and I suppose that transfers over to video gaming a bit, due to the fact I love role playing too. I'm also learning Java, which I've just started learning, but I'm hoping to improve on, I know it will be a long hard task, but it's something I really want to do.

Fun Fact!: In real life, I'm quite a shy person, only sometimes talking to anyone but my friends. But on the internet, I'm like the polar opposite, I'm really talkative, I befriend people easily and I just generally be the best I can be. Laughing

Hope to see ya on the server!
Hotkirby100
Hotkirby100

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyItsUltra Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Heeyo! My IGN is HeyItsUltra on Minecraft, I am a 13 year old gamer and while I don't have much of a profession in anything, I do hope to become a game programmer, and I hope to start properly in Unity 3D. I'm an avid Youtuber and my favourite channels would be PewDiePie, VanossGaming and HitlersPimp.

I am a fairly friendly person, and I can normally get along with anyone ^^ But be warned in advance: I can hold a grudge. :/ But it takes a lot to get on my bad side o(^-^)o
HeyItsUltra
HeyItsUltra

RP Character Sheet
Name: Richard
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVw4UA-Csd3BhJKXRyVyAw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum