Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Haasman29 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Ok ShadowScale. Thank you for letting me know. Here is a redo of #3

I most deal with mining and "resource hunting", and I don't waste my time with "kiddy drama". I do anything I can to keep the peace between the people. I am mature at all times necessary, and I am willing to help anyone in need.
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Haasman29 wrote:Ok ShadowScale. Thank you for letting me know. Here is a redo of #3

I most deal with mining and "resource hunting", and I don't waste my time with "kiddy drama". I do anything I can to keep the peace between the people. I am mature at all times necessary, and I am willing to help anyone in need.

Thank you ^_^ thats awesome, ill be whitelisting you shortly

Thanks for the improvement =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello there. That looks like a great application!
(Although question #5 may need a quick revisit, since the application asked for something else) Smile

A moderator or commissioner should be here shortly to process your application. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Hello again. Unfortunately, that's essentially the preamble to the rules and regulations listed in numerical sequence on the following pages after that statement. This rule is designed to encourage you to read them, so as to give you an idea of what, more-or-less, to expect out of our little server. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Actually, the only problem with this app is section 5 - section 2 doesn't seem all to empty to me. Sure, it mentions that there are other servers: so what? Gunia's server was a good place to go, and more popular for longer, so naturally he'd end up there sooner.

At any rate, once you get part 5 done properly, mamaluigi, I'll whitelist you, since that's the only thing your app really needs fixed.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:59 am

mrpiggy99 wrote:Ty very much... I'm so sorry that I'm not grasping the question. But I'll try again. This time I'll pay more attention.

So definitely number 15. The rite to freely open and use ender chests. I find it very annoying and irritating when I use regular chests and get all the valuable stuff stolen.

Is this right?

Mmm, well that right specifically notes "public" enderchests, which is an important distinction since players may otherwise feel compelled to intrude into people's homes and open their's.  Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, but to avoid any issues with privacy we definitely encourage using only public enderchests, especially since there are so many throughout the world.  Smile

Please don't mind the overabundance of questions, this is part of the security process as sometimes we like to match up the written application with the person him/herself.  I thank you for your patience.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:51 am

Thank you, that looks better. Smile

Also can point out that we also offer virtualchests for select ranks, plus Safety Deposit Boxes on request for Veterans and over. These are name-specific bedrock chambers where only the specific players can teleport to, and where they are allowed to keep anything that can fit in an 8x8 chamber.. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:53 pm

Alright, alright, I think that's enough. Overall, your sign-up is just about good enough. Monsieur piggy, welcome to Big Sister.
(and don't make me regret whitelisting you, please.)
Giant Pat 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon5601 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:04 pm

My name is Aiden I am a 15 year old guy and i played on dravics old server before it closed I go by dragon5601 ingame and love this mod! I skateboard do parkour but im also a bit of a computer nerd (who says nerds can't be active! :p) i'm learning HTML coding as well as java and I think this will be a fun server Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
IGN: dragon5601
I would like to join this server because I miss the old one that I was on, also alot of my old friends are on here such as shadow and burgerwarrior.
5 facts about myself:

• I love computers and am very good with coding (trying to  figure out command blocks still)

• I am very good at building things and have made some pretty impressive bases.

• I love being tiny in this mod and messing around with my friends

• I am very good with other people and I am able to diffuse some fights that could happen

• I will be very respectful to staff and all players on the server

Favorite right: 1.You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates

The currency of the server is cheese blocks!

I hope I will see you people soon Very Happy
Edited it hope its good enough sorry I haven't been on had to deal with school work and other stuff :/ high school in the U.S is tricky

Last edited by dragon5601 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix application)
dragon5601
dragon5601

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleMongoose Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:05 am

1. AwesomeToaster

2. I have been on many Gulliver Mod servers before and enjoyed myself a lot. Sadly, the servers I used to go on either shut down or were forgotten about. So, when I found you server, I was very happy to see that this server is live and looking for players! The gulliver mod is, personally, the best mod and I'd love to be able to play with you guys! You seem like a great community which I would love to be part of.

( Sorry that it was over 60 words. :/ )

3. I am very kind and usually can get a long with everyone! I am up for trying new things and meeting new people! I may only be a child (13 years of age) but I take pride in what I do and try to act as mature as possible. I often go on servers a lot so I could be a regular, and I could also promote the server ( if you want Wink). Also, I'm quite good at RPing.

-As of when I'm typing this, I live in England. I was born in Cork, Ireland, on the 22nd of September 2000.
-I am "above average", or so I have been told.
-I'm a "great actor", which is why I'm "quite good" at RPing.
-I like using "quotation marks",if you didn't notice.
-I may only be 5 foot and 6 inches in real life, but I am quite tall compared to others in my year. I don't really life being taller than others, so I enjoy being small on gulliver servers.

5. Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Responsibility: 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6. "Cheese" is the server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) are used as a means to physically transfer currency. -(Copy and Pasted)

Anyway, I hope you accept my application! However, if you can't accept it, I understand why. Bai! :3
BubbleMongoose
BubbleMongoose

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:17 am

AwesomeToaster wrote:1. AwesomeToaster

2. I have been on many Gulliver Mod servers before and enjoyed myself a lot. Sadly, the servers I used to go on either shut down or were forgotten about. So, when I found you server, I was very happy to see that this server is live and looking for players! The gulliver mod is, personally, the best mod and I'd love to be able to play with you guys! You seem like a great community which I would love to be part of.

( Sorry that it was over 60 words. :/ )

3. I am very kind and usually can get a long with everyone! I am up for trying new things and meeting new people! I may only be a child (13 years of age) but I take pride in what I do and try to act as mature as possible. I often go on servers a lot so I could be a regular, and I could also promote the server ( if you want Wink). Also, I'm quite good at RPing.

-As of when I'm typing this, I live in England. I was born in Cork, Ireland, on the 22nd of September 2000.
-I am "above average", or so I have been told.
-I'm a "great actor", which is why I'm "quite good" at RPing.
-I like using "quotation marks",if you didn't notice.
-I may only be 5 foot and 6 inches in real life, but I am quite tall compared to others in my year. I don't really life being taller than others, so I enjoy being small on gulliver servers.

5. Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Responsibility: 20.Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

6. "Cheese" is the server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) are used as a means to physically transfer currency. -(Copy and Pasted)

Anyway, I hope you accept my application! However, if you can't accept it, I understand why. Bai! :3

Heya thanks for applying ^_^

heh, dont worry about it being over 60 words, this is exactly what we are looking for ^_^ thats more of a guide I guess to tell people to write around that amount or more. You've given a lot of information for the second and third questions and the grammar and writing style is awesome too =]. A lot of people seem to be coming from old servers shutting down =P but dont worry about that with this one, its been paid already for a whole year =].

As for the layout, its pretty good, nicely spaced and easy to read. Though questions written out before the answers is always nicer, just gives it that professional look =]. Anyway the facts given are in bulletpoints and also are interesting and are different from just regular, cut and paste answers =].

And finally, the last two security questions are correct.

So, your app has passed with flying colours, welcome to the server ^_^ whitelisting you in a sec =P
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 pm

dragon5601 wrote:IGN: dragon5601
I would like to join this server because I miss the old one that I was on, also alot of my old friends are on here such as shadow and burgerwarrior.
5 facts about myself:

• I love computers and am very good with coding (trying to  figure out command blocks still)

• I am very good at building things and have made some pretty impressive bases.

• I love being tiny in this mod and messing around with my friends

• I am very good with other people and I am able to diffuse some fights that could happen

• I will be very respectful to staff and all players on the server

Favorite right: 1.You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates

The currency of the server is cheese blocks!

I hope I will see you people soon Very Happy

Hello,

Just as a reminder, I asked you to merge your "About Me" facts that you wrote in your other thread with this application, in order to make it more complete.  The sections for Questions 2 and 3 are not substantial as they are above, and could really use that extra bit of detail.

Since you want to see Shadow and Burger so badly, I would hope you would get on this ASAP.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PichuBrosFTW Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:30 pm

I would sooooo love to do this!
IGN: pichubrosFTW
Why: I've always had a "thing" for resizing the player, which is what Gulliver does, and I've also had experience on different Gulliver servers.
Helpful Talents: I could help out with entertaining (like charades) or role-playing, building, or just following directions. I try to be friendly most of the time to other players to gain friendship because I've always yearned for lots of friends that don't view me on the outside, instead viewing the inside.
Facts:
1. My best subject in school is Math.
2. I'm on a golfing team at my school.
3. I live close to a university.
4. I'm going to a Choir class next year.
5. I wear glasses for distance vision. since yesterday
Favorite Right: 11.If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active 
roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels. 
Currency: CHEESE!!!!

PichuBrosFTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:12 pm

PichuBrosFTW wrote:I would sooooo love to do this!
IGN: pichubrosFTW
Why: I've always had a "thing" for resizing the player, which is what Gulliver does, and I've also had experience on different Gulliver servers.
Helpful Talents: I could help out with entertaining (like charades) or role-playing, building, or just following directions. I try to be friendly most of the time to other players to gain friendship because I've always yearned for lots of friends that don't view me on the outside, instead viewing the inside.
Facts:
1. My best subject in school is Math.
2. I'm on a golfing team at my school.
3. I live close to a university.
4. I'm going to a Choir class next year.
5. I wear glasses for distance vision. since yesterday
Favorite Right: 11.If you have TabbyChat installed, you have the right to start roleplays or participate in active 
roleplays, provided you do it within the predesignated RP1 or RP2 channels. 
Currency: CHEESE!!!!

Hello Pichu,

Actually, I should point out that you're a carryover from Gunia's whitelist when we were the official Sister Server to it.  Hence, you were already whitelisted on both Big Sister and Little Brother.  Razz

But it's still nice to know more about you.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by dankuso1 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:38 pm

1:mc name: dankuso1

2: I would like to join the server because it seems like a nice community and I have always wanted to play Gulliver multi player

3: I have experience in being a giant player. I would help players reach areas if they asked and I could help them cut down trees.

4: 1 I have played minecraft ever since beta 1.2, so I know the ropes in the game. 2 I have an interest in minecraft conspiracies (excluding hero brine). 3 I am a friendly person in communities so glorious as this one. 4 I love minecraft minigames. 5 I love cheese :3

5: my favorite right was: You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these

6: CHEESE!!!!! (sponge if ur not creative) :3

dankuso1

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 6 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by VegaDestroyer Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm

1. VegaDestroyer

2. I have always enjoyed the whole idea of size change, and with my recent discovery of this mod, I was instantly scouring the web for servers. Obviously then I have not had much experience with this kind of server. I just want to join a great community of people and have fun!

3. I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and throughout the years I have had my fair share of server experiences. I have been a VIP on a server and working for moderator status until it was shut down. As far as helping this server goes, I would love to be living in the epic expanses of minecraft with giants and tinies. To be perfectly honest I wouldn’t even care if a giant destroyed some of my stuff, but that doesn’t mean I want people to do it.

4a. I was born June first 1998, in Ohio, though I don’t live there now
b. I play JV tennis at my school
c. I have two cats, one of who is sleeping on my lap right now!  cat
d. I have dabbled into game design through things like RPG maker VX ace and more simple things like scratch, but nothing really important
e. I do write some giantess fan fiction

5.  17-As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.

6. “Cheese”
VegaDestroyer
VegaDestroyer

RP Character Sheet
Name: VegaDestroyer
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:00 pm

1. VegaDestroyer

Oh noes, please don’t destroy Vega!  We love that star.  Razz

2. I have always enjoyed the whole idea of size change, and with my recent discovery of this mod, I was instantly scouring the web for servers. Obviously then I have not had much experience with this kind of server. I just want to join a great community of people and have fun!

You can always learn how, and having fun is what life is all about.  Smile

3. I have been playing Minecraft for a very long time and throughout the years I have had my fair share of server experiences. I have been a VIP on a server and working for moderator status until it was shut down. As far as helping this server goes, I would love to be living in the epic expanses of minecraft with giants and tinies. To be perfectly honest I wouldn’t even care if a giant destroyed some of my stuff, but that doesn’t mean I want people to do it.

Although I don’t particularly like people being able to buy ranks that put them above other players, I understand it is an important source of money for many servers and it shows you are committed enough to a server to invest some of your hard-earned money into it.  We don’t accept player donations on Big Sister, but this fact of yours is duly-noted.  Smile

You don’t have to worry about a giants damaging your stuff as we have size-griefing off.

4a. I was born June first 1998, in Ohio, though I don’t live there now
b. I play JV tennis at my school
c. I have two cats, one of who is sleeping on my lap right now!  
d. I have dabbled into game design through things like RPG maker VX ace and more simple things like scratch, but nothing really important
e. I do write some giantess fan fiction

One cat is awesome on its own, but two doubly so.

Game design shows you have a creative edge and I’m sure people would be interested in seeing them (you could start a new post in the Art Gallery section).

As for the Giantess aspect… let me address that towards the end.

5.  17-As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.

A good choice, though for extra credit you could have expanded to explain why you like this rule.  Smile

6. “Cheese”

Correct!

Okay, your application looks good enough for a whitelist, but there is one important thing I need to point out. Now i'm not one for judging people on their interests, but i want to make clear that this is not a giantess server, as we have many minors and people uninterested in macrophilic content playing on this server. So long as you are not obnoxious with this interest or do not engage in any roleplay that is NSFW (Not Safe For Work), then I don’t think there will be a problem.  But if you are looking for something a bit more adult in nature, we may not be able to cater to that, unfortunately.  Sad

So please confirm your position on this, and whether you accept our stance -- we don’t want to discourage people’s interests, we just want to make sure they behave themselves among players who may not share the same interests. ( We’ve had issues before with people unable to contain themselves.)  Smile
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by VegaDestroyer Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:12 pm

First off I just want to say that I understand completely and that the only reason I put that on the application was because you had asked for qualities that made me an individual and I felt it fit in a way. I will not be acting outside of the rules put forth by The Novice’s Creed and will just be an active member of the server.
VegaDestroyer
VegaDestroyer

RP Character Sheet
Name: VegaDestroyer
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:29 pm

VegaDestroyer wrote:First off I just want to say that I understand completely and that the only reason I put that on the application was because you had asked for qualities that made me an individual and I felt it fit in a way. I will not be acting outside of the rules put forth by The Novice’s Creed and will just be an active member of the server.

Very good, thank you for clarifying that Vega.  Smile

Because of her timezone, Invisi is asleep, but as soon as she's back I'm sure she will go ahead and give you the whitelist.  ^^

Oh, and dankuso1, I have another Commissioner doing your application.  She will get to you tomorrow as well when she's available.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Panini_The_Great Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:24 am

1. thegreatpanini

2. I haven't used Gulliver in a while, I suppose it would be nice to use it again. I assume it will be much better on a server than just on singleplayer. Also, my brother (Haasman29) convinced me to do so.

3. Basically, my goal is to help those in need. I think that would help make friends and a happier environment. I am very mature when need be, and I do not cause disputes, or aim to join any.

4. Tough one.
a. I own 40+ rabbits (with Haas)
b. I work at a local Sentry and used to work at a small amusement park.
c. I make plastic items in a technology class
d. Haas and I have the most crazy conversations that nobody will ever understand.
e. I can play the trumpet 1700 times louder than anyone else (no joke)

5. #15. You have the right to use public enderchests, in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect
invaluable items against theft.

Thank goodness for that!

6. The currency is called "Cheese", which is the best currency ever.

Thanks for reading!

~Panini
Panini_The_Great
Panini_The_Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

Oh hey Panini (tasty name), I heard about you from Haas. Smile

yep, once all my staff is awake, I'll be sure to get them to your application.

Gulliver just updated, although the server is still using the penultimate and we're testing the new version on our test server. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next