Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by TVguy25 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:52 am

Ah, about my username. Remember, it was 2011 when I made this account, and honestly I'm not too fond of the name. Nowadays, on Steam, YouTube, etc., I like to go by the name of Poffin (Yes, the poffin from the Pokemon games Razz). I only still used the name on the forums to prevent confusion. I saw in the most recent patch notes that Mojang is working on a way to change usernames, and I'm certainly looking forward to that, but for now, just call me TV, or Poffin if you feel inclined to. Very Happy

TVguy25

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am

haha, well I personally never heard of Poffin, and it reminds me of a kind of breakfast cereal, TBH.

So I may call you TV, or "Tele" to make you sound European.  Smile
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:38 pm

squrile wrote:jbracco92

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I was apart of Gunia's for a while, then my sister played. I like gulliver servers and I knew a lot of people on the server.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Well I can catch griefers fairly well, having been a guide on a server that recently closed.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I'm in high school
• I row for Serra High School
• i love playing xbox with my friends
• I play on the hive a lot
• My personal record time for a 2000 meter piece on a rowing machine is 7:29 (i talked with my coach and he said it was more like half decent, so yeah)

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

6. If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese 
Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the
thematic value of the map.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese Blocks (just pretend it's yellow, it hurts my eyes to look at when it was actually yellow so yeah)

Well, you pulled through, which earns you the right to officially come on the server. Try not to break anything this time... Razz
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 am

One point of clarification regarding jbracco92, who seems to be a little confused here about his admittance.  Although he earned the right to get on the server, he has not earned the right to be respected outright, especially with the use of cryptic messages in-game and coercive private messages to me. 

By all accounts, I would say he deserves the same 45 day disdain period that i allotted to Dude, to make things fair given his own previous crime is comparatively worse.  IF he can get through 45 days of good behavior, THEN he is eligible for trust and respect.

Until then, he will need to cap his expectations of me personally.  Other mods can follow my lead or not based on their own discretion.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedzr on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:59 pm

IGN: Pedzr
Why?: I only play games to enjoy, and winning isn't my point of a game. I saw the game 'Minecraft' a few years ago, I loved it. Then I saw this mod a while later called the 'Gulliver Mod', I was amazed. I thought it would be great to play on a server with other people on it, but I sadly couldn't find any servers Sad. Now I've seen this server, I thought it would be great fun with other players.
My skills & contributions: On any Minecraft server, I like to help it's community with building, crafting and many other things. I'm also a very experienced Minecraft player and can build nice houses and colourful pixel art. I do not wish to upset players or grief buildings because I play this game for fun, and I don't consider that as 'fun'.
Differences from others:

• Maths hater

• Resource Pack designer,

• Tennis lover,

• Youtuber,

• TF2 player,

Responsiblities: You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale and make in an unclaimed area. But just mainly all of them.
Server's Currency: Cheese/Cheese Blocks!

Last edited by Pedzr on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bullet Points added.)
Pedzr

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PedzRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Woah, hold on there part'ner.  Razz

Your app looks much better than the one submitted over at Gunia's,  but im a little worried about the open admission of game addiction.   That can be very dangerous,  you know... you could ruin your grades, your work, even your life due to game addiction!

I'd hate for us to be a contributor rather than a solution to your addiction,  and if you do get admitted you would have to promise to only play casually and within reason to ensure we're not liable for any personal issues arising from too much Minecraft. Wink

Also, the video you mention is only for Gunia's,  we still haven't made our own. ^^
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Woah, hold on there part'ner.  Razz
Also, the video you mention is only for Gunia's,  we still haven't made our own. ^^

Heh. I need to reinstall Fraps, then...

As for your app, Pedzr, I agree with Cia. I'm hoping you just mean addiction in a funny sort of way... Razz
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not an addict!

Post by Pedzr on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:Woah, hold on there part'ner.  Razz

Heh. I need to reinstall Fraps, then...

As for your app, Pedzr, I agree with Cia. I'm hoping you just mean addiction in a funny sort of way... Razz

Don't worry, I'm doing very well at school! Anyway, when I said 'addicted', I really meant interested. If I played a game, it would be in my spare time. I wouldn't forget my homework!  Very Happy Please don't think I'm an addict, I just used the wrong word!  Razz Also, I've edited my application to make my character not as worrying.  Surprised 

Last edited by Pedzr on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited recent post.)
Pedzr

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PedzRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Pedzr wrote:
Don't worry, I'm doing very well at school! Anyway, when I said 'addicted', I really meant interested. If I played a game, it would be in my spare time. I wouldn't forget my homework!  Very Happy Please don't think I'm an addict, I just used the wrong word!  Razz Also, I've edited my application to make my character not as worrying.  Surprised 

Ah okay, that's better, you've set us at ease. ^^

Lol, since you edited your app, you could've fixed the part about the video and maybe added an extra random fact. But at least it does look better yes. Smile

Well, I'll let Burger-kun have the final say, he reviewed your "app" back in Gunia, so it's only fair he be a part of it from start to finish. Smile

[besides, you REALLY don't want me grading apps, lol] Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by pazneria12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:35 pm

1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

pazneria12

2.Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join, because I wanted a more updated then the other, and I was told people like this one better :Palso I like to be small Very Happy

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I wont take up much space, maybe in a wall if worst comes to worst, I usually make little base that would help, and id make grilled "cheese" if I had a choice :Pbut you can usually find me online, I hope anyway xD

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

no no no no and no xD, also I don't talk about my irl, life much anyway, but I still want to join Very Happy

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

also the whole thing :Pbut heres one Razz"Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts – self­sufficiency and
independence are virtues
"

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

I need to say it in a non cheesy way, so no one will be able to figure out what it is if they don't read it Razz, anyway just hope to see some old friends and have fun Very Happy from: ye olde enderman: pazneria12
ps: ive always loved the idea of making a house out of small things, when im even smaller Very Happy

Last edited by pazneria12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add a ps to say an interesting thing about me)

pazneria12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Right, apparently I've been logged out of my account for the past two days, so I didn't get any message notifications until right now. My apologies ^^

Pedzr, I'm sorry I kept you waiting for so long, but I do have one nit-pick with your app, and then you'll be clear - you only have four out of five personal facts listed, and if you could make them bullet points while you're added so I don't miss them and search frantically for them again, then that's extra credit Wink

As for you Pazneria... you need to shape up your app quite a bit.

For you 'contribute' area, you just said you'll try to stay out of the way - we're looking for people that will get in the way (in a good way: you know, make nice things, fit into the community in general, that sort of thing).

For your five random facts, they don't necessarily have to be about your IRL life. They just need to be about you in some way - could be your personality, what you like or don't like, something like that. If you still feel uncomfortable with that, you can try your luck PMing your application to Cia when it's done. And trust me, I think you'll prefer if you just fill out that section Razz

Besides these two big areas, if you want some extra credit, work on your English and formatting, and then we'll see about whitelisting you. ^^
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pazneria12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:37 pm

xD ok just thought it was one of those servers that thinks they don't need help. also with the grammer, I need to work on not typing like I text. just a note, im going to re post a new one, and thanks for the tip about the irl thing.

pazneria12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This better? xD

Post by pazneria12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:49 pm

1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

pazneria12

2.Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I just really want to join a multiplayer Gulliver server that has people on it.

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

now that I know this, ill make mini bases around the world, so small people (and sometimes I have a chest for the big) can come inside for the night if there being attacked by spiders and the like.

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. I like to have a farm that lets me provide some potions to parts of the server where I will live most of the time.

2. I'm very curious when I live next to neighbors

3. my favorite food to have available is melons, though probably going to have lots of carrots for big people

4. usually have an indoor pool, and multiple stories in mini houses

5. use xD a little to much (working on not using it as much)

extra. I love to have secrets in any thing I do.

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

5. Please refrain from asking players and Staff non­stop questions that can be construed as annoying. (new favorite, its annoying when they do that to anyone)

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

I know the currency is sponge, not like gold, which is the cliché. also one last thing about me, I will most likely have cheesy jokes Razz

Last edited by pazneria12 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : thought of another thing about me)

pazneria12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:52 pm

Well... I would have liked to see a bigger improvement grammar- and format-wise, but your app has enough info to get you a whitelist. I'd suggest shooting higher next time you're offered extra-credit, though Razz
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtmagic on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 pm

IGN:mtmagic
Why: I have known about the Gulliver mod for quite a while, yet I have yet to find a server to play on. I greatly enjoy building and hope to contribute in any way.
Talents: I love to build houses and statues I have built snorlax and ekans from pokemon and I built a tiny house while in gulliver survival.
1. built hate for griefers on my first server(long story)
2. I play travel soccer for the Wolverines
3. My family owns a bakery and we bake ciabatta
4. I'm Italian Polish and Russian
5. I am a packers fan with a big Cheese head

server currency: cheese blocks (aka sponges)

Right:You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.
mtmagic

RP Character Sheet
Name: mtmagic
Personality Trait: Suave
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Alright, you got your basics down, and filled everything out... but I do have a slight concern regarding one of your 5 random facts. It says, 'built hate for griefers on my first server(long story)'.

Frankly, I'm not sure what that means, so if you could explain that a bit further, then I'll be more inclined to whitelist you ^^
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mtmagic on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:54 pm

I had gotten minecraft found a server got griefed and sorta raged. spent forever on the house that got. ~abridged version of story
I have read through the novice creed I know what behavior is unacceptable and I know my rights.
mtmagic

RP Character Sheet
Name: mtmagic
Personality Trait: Suave
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello mtmagic, thank you for the response.  Burger or another mod will return to continue the application review.  Smile
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 am

Hm... I guess you have enough to get a whitelist. But you're close to the bare minimum, so be very sure to behave while you're on.

Anywho, consider yourself whitelisted, mtmagic.
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 500nicko on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:13 am

500nicko

My good friend Chris (captainDiggens) plays on this server a lot and asked me to join him. Once I looked into this server I became very interested and would love to be apart of it.

I am a good builder, I play survival all the time and is very good at it and I sometimes participate in some rp's.

I run a youtube channel with 3,500 subs. I do livestreams and charity livestreams. I run a few websites which give me income. I play soccer. Im a fairly popular person at school Razz

You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting
conversations and roleplay.

I LIKE CHEESE

500nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelebo on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:13 am

1. Steelebo

2.My friend,CaptainDiggens, wants me to join and I would like to experience the fun!

3.Im good at building, Im a decent survivaler, and participate is some RP's

4.I play basketball,Im a YouTuber,I've done a charity livestream,I fell like im fun to play with, and I'm easy to get along with!

5.With good behaviour, you have the right to one­time introductory bread and cheese.

6.I LIKE CHEESE!

Steelebo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Hello and thank you both for posting your whitelist applications.  A moderator should be with you shortly to process your app reviews.

Thank you. Smile

Oh, and just as a reminder, we dont require you to like our server currency as on Gunia's application, simply to state what it's called. ^^
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:36 pm

Alright, let's see here...

Nicko, you've got a pretty good app... except for a personal nit-pick of mine, I prefer when applications keep the section headings, and when the 5 facts have bullet points. But, the information you have is sound. Not to mention I can blame Cappy for inviting you if you screw up (jk Razz ).

So, Nicko, you're WHITELISTED.

Now, Steel, while I do like how you at least numbered the sections, I still have the same critique for you that I gave Nicko - work on that section titling and formatting Razz

Anywho, besides that, you have less information than Nicko does, but you have associated yourself with Cap, and presumably with Nicko. So while your app is pretty barebones... I'm hoping they'll keep a close eye on you. Because I will, too.

Regardless, you're whitelisted, too, Steel. Stay out of trouble Razz
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anatom22 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:10 pm

1.)Minecraft Username: Anatom22
2.)Why do I want to join this server: I would like to join this server because some of my friends have recommended it to me. They have said that they enjoyed playing on it, and want me to apply so that I can join them.
3.)Talents, Skills, and Experience: I like to build large (or tiny) structures that have architecturally reasonable designs and scale. I also like to RP it up, and can instantly make any situation awkward (if needed Smile.
4.)5 random facts:

• I play WoW,
  • I am supportive,
  • I have a double-jointed thumb,
  • I like animals,
  • I want to be the very best, like no-one ever was.

5.)Favorite right: You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale and make in an unclaimed area.
6.)Official Currency: Cheese
Anatom22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Well... you've got one of the best apps so far. You've got good info and good formatting, and interesting facts. Your grammar isn't perfect, but all in all I think you've earned this whitelist. Just don't prove my thinking wrong.
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next