Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Minoriko on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Minoriko

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Well, I have taken a long break from minecraft, unmodded servers are very PVP centric now and I prefer building and roleplay. Originally from servers such as Lord of the Craft and some minor servers involving nation building and running, fun stuff. So, now I would wish to try a new community! Amusing you are welcoming! I have used the mod before, however that was only for singleplayer, so this will be my first multiplayer gulliver mod experience.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Ah, well as said before I have been to quite afew very RP heavy servers in which involved being creative for building and helping organise larger RP situations. Hmm, I am a bit shy however, so please bear with me if I am abit distant at first, I do not mean to be. But otherwise, again I would like to be part of a new community!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I love to travel around the world, been to all sorts of countries to see culture!  
• I am a Uni student doing health.
• Love my video games of the glorious PC variety
• Slowly trying to get better with graphic tablets, they hard to use!
• I like history too!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, 
or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

I like this rule, I hope someone is nice to me if and when I start, for I will be nice to other new people too! Shows a welcoming community.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese aka Sponge blocks
Minoriko

RP Character Sheet
Name: Minoriko Chalisian
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Minoriko wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Minoriko

Well, I have taken a long break from minecraft, unmodded servers are very PVP centric now and I prefer building and roleplay. Originally from servers such as Lord of the Craft and some minor servers involving nation building and running, fun stuff. So, now I would wish to try a new community! Amusing you are welcoming! I have used the mod before, however that was only for singleplayer, so this will be my first multiplayer gulliver mod experience.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Ah, well as said before I have been to quite afew very RP heavy servers in which involved being creative for building and helping organise larger RP situations. Hmm, I am a bit shy however, so please bear with me if I am abit distant at first, I do not mean to be. But otherwise, again I would like to be part of a new community!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I love to travel around the world, been to all sorts of countries to see culture!  
• I am a Uni student doing health.
• Love my video games of the glorious PC variety
• Slowly trying to get better with graphic tablets, they hard to use!
• I like history too!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, 
or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

I like this rule, I hope someone is nice to me if and when I start, for I will be nice to other new people too! Shows a welcoming community.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese aka Sponge blocks

Wow that app is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to write this carefully and following our guide as best you could ^_^

The structure of the app is perfect, nicely spread out with clear, bold headers for each of the questions. The grammar of the app is also very well done (with a few spelling/typo errors), with full sentences and next to no punctation errors. Nice to read ^_^

As for the content of the app, you go into a lot of detail in each of the sections, giving a paragraph of content to read. Your reasons for joining are very clear and different from the normal, cut & paste response, and if you love RP, your going to LOVE it on the server and on the forums xP theres a lot of that here ^_^.

Building and RP organisation are skills we cherish here, so your more than welcome =] and dont worry about being shy, we welcome people with open arms as soon as they join xP unless you want to be left alone at first of course =]

The rights and currency questions are correct ^_^

Anyways, your app is now officially the best one we've had up to now on these new forums xp congratulations we would be more than happy to accept you, welcome aboard! You are now whitelisted on the server =]
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you, Shadow-kun!

And thank YOU, Minoriko, for brightening my evening with such a lovely piece of literature! I enjoyed reading that immensely, and I agree so far you are the best application on our newly-minted forum. ^^

One thing to point out, though, is that you mustn't be "too" shy -- people of your caliber need to have their thoughts heard. Smile
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedzr on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 pm

I've added the facts and used bullet points with them like you said  Smile .
Pedzr

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PedzRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Oh geez Pedzr, that was like a billion years ago.  Razz

You might as well just repost your app here below, since you kept us waking an eternity.  Wink
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedzr on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:14 pm

IGN: Pedzr
Why?: I only play games to enjoy, and winning isn't my point of a game. I saw the game 'Minecraft' a few years ago, I loved it. Then I saw this mod a while later called the 'Gulliver Mod', I was amazed. I thought it would be great to play on a server with other people on it, but I sadly couldn't find any servers Sad. Now I've seen this server, I thought it would be great fun with other players.
My skills & contributions: On any Minecraft server, I like to help it's community with building, crafting and many other things. I'm also a very experienced Minecraft player and can build nice houses and colourful pixel art. I do not wish to upset players or grief buildings because I play this game for fun, and I don't consider that as 'fun'.
Differences from others:

• Maths hater

• Resource Pack designer,

• Tennis lover,

• Youtuber,

• TF2 player,

Responsiblities: You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale and make in an unclaimed area. But just mainly all of them.
Server's Currency: Cheese/Cheese Blocks!

Last edited by Pedzr on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posting it again)
Pedzr

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/PedzRR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:57 pm

There we go, thank you.  ^^

Burger should be back later today to re-review your app.  We appreciate your patience.  Smile
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Well, I still think your formatting, among other things, could use some work... but overall, I think you've earned a whitelist. Marginally.

Expect and accept suspicion when you get on the server, Pedzr, and we'll get along fine Razz
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo001 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Camo001

I always wanted to make a Gulliver server my self, but i couldn't get my ports forwarded. Then I started looking for Gulliver servers and found this one.
I've always wanted to play Gulliver Mod in multiplayer but I didn't find any servers.

I have experience as builder in other servers, I never was moderator or something like that. I think I'm friendly to other players. Never got banned but I have to say that my Minecraft is cracked, I don't have any money to buy it... Because I'm a teenager...  Razz 

• I live Spain but I'm Dutch and have Duthc parents
• I love cheese... So maybe I eat my own money on the server Razz
• I'm a TF2 player, I play HL too.
• Have experience creating Unity games... (Only know little basic things)
• I LOVE installing mods on Minecraft.

15.You have the right to use public enderchests in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect 
invaluable items against theft.

Finally a server where you can store your things without worrying about getting them stealed.

Cheese

I followed the application model that Minoriko used (I just liked how he/she did it)

Last edited by Camo001 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Camo001

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo001 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Btw: I like being corrected when I have some gramatical errors. just to learn English.  Very Happy 
Camo001

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Camo001 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Camo001

I always wanted to make a Gulliver server my self, but i couldn't get my ports forwarded. Then I started looking for Gulliver servers and found this one.
I've always wanted to play Gulliver Mod in multiplayer but I didn't find any servers.

I have experience as builder in other servers, I never was moderator or something like that. I think I'm friendly to other players. Never got banned but I have to say that my Minecraft is cracked, I don't have any money to buy it... Because I'm a teenager...  Razz 

• I live Spain but I'm Dutch and have Duthc parents
• I love cheese... So maybe I eat my own money on the server Razz
• I'm a TF2 player, I play HL too.
• Have experience creating Unity games... (Only know little basic things)
• I LOVE installing mods on Minecraft.

15.You have the right to use public enderchests in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect 
invaluable items against theft.

Finally a server where you can store your things without worrying about getting them stealed.

Cheese

I followed the application model that Minoriko used (I just liked how he did it)

Well, your app looks pretty good... except you blatantly admit that you have a cracked version of Minecraft. While that hasn't gotten you banned elsewhere, I'll have to wait for Ciabatta's word about that. Also, Minoriko's a girl, I think Razz

Anywho, if Cia's alright with you using an effectively stolen Minecraft, then I'll whitelist you.
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo001 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:01 pm

OK, thanks!
Camo001

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello there.

Hmm, well regardless of my own impressions about software theft (which you probably don't want to know, cause I'm going to sound mean, hehe Razz ), there is the very real technical obstacle that the new Minecraft Launcher is impossible (or at least unsafe) to crack, and if that's not the case then the required Forge will definitely have a problem with it (and for that matter, Gulliver).

Perhaps that's not the case, but for the sake of politeness we are going to operate under the assumption that you cannot install Gulliver 0.14.1 using a cracked launcher, and thus we are sorry to say you will be unable to play on our server.

Regardless, though, thank you for filling out a nice application (and yes, Mino-kun did a remarkable job!).  ^^
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo001 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:44 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  I kan install Gulliver on the cracked Minecraft, and I've played with other mods installed on other servers, I just never tried Gulliver...

I've played on hundreds of servers with Smart Moving...
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Camo001

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkel on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 pm

minecraft username: snarkel
reason for joining: there is not a lot of good or fun servers out there anymore but this one looks really fun and especially the fact that Gulliver is in will make it even more fun and interesting also looking to meet some new friends as well Smile
info: I am a nice young (not to young) autistic person that will is usually friendly and tries to be kind but sometimes will get a little out of control since I am a little vulnerable to anxiety (really sorry if this happens, in these situations though I remain pretty calm Smile ) I am not the best nor the most patient builder but if I am feeling it I can make some pretty good builds.
facts: #1: I am a HUGE gamer. #2 I am not the best when it comes to athletics. #3 I am not a big into reading. #4 school is just a big NO to me, I just don't like it. #5 I am probably one of THE worst when it comes to math
novice creed responsibilities that best fit my personality: Please be courtesy to your fellow players and staff members on our server
proof that I read the quick guide: the server currency is cheese and cheese (sponge) blocks are used for physically transfer currency.

quick note: this was going to be a little more in depth but half of it got deleted so I needed to retype and wasn't as patient sorry Sad
snarkel

RP Character Sheet
Name: Snarkel (with a few other affiliations)
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BreakRoom on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:20 am

Ok, snarkel, I like your app but my main question before you can be let in is if you can be reliable to come on the server often and not quit and never return. That has been a big problem in the past so we like to keep out whitelist clean, and if you do decide to leave be sure to tell ciabatta so she can clear it.
BreakRoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by snarkel on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 am

If I do not get on for a while something is happening at the moment though I will probably be on a lot if I am allowed on. Just as a quick note unfortunately if I am allowed it won't be until tomorrow because it is late where I am but the instant I wake up I will probably get on the server, if allowed of course

And another quick note please excuse any typos you might find in this post as I am posting this from my phone Smile
snarkel

RP Character Sheet
Name: Snarkel (with a few other affiliations)
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BreakRoom on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 am

well, congrats you are in! log in when you can, hope to see you there
BreakRoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrjoebsoto on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Yea.

Last edited by mrjoebsoto on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was stupid)

mrjoebsoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mrjoebsoto on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

mrjoebsoto

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join a good Gulliver's server to play on. I have played on one server a while ago with my friend, Misteree. Since the server was turned off, i haven't played with him, till now!

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am basically an artist in photography. So I have an eye for a good city or town or maybe even monument of some sort. I like to build sculptures and towns and such like that. I also like to keep a good game, a game with no cheating or griefing (unless it's a friendly thing back and forth).

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I have been playing piano for about 9 years now.
• I am graduated from Highschool/18 yrs of age.
• I am in ministry at my Church and help out there a lot.
• I have played games all my life, from nintendo to Xbox, PS3 and PC. I have played Minecraft since the beta version came out.
• I am in the middle of helping my cousin make music for his PC game he is in the middle of making. I just need him to tell me when to get started.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

The Right I like best is ---Right no. 3: You have the right to an explanation of the server currency and the methods to buy, sell, and exchange on our server---

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

The Official Server Currency is: Cheese Blocks :

mrjoebsoto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajjget on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:20 pm

Welcome to the server, mrjoebsoto

Ajjget

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shape_Sea on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:25 am

IGN:Shape_Sea
================================================
Reason (1) that I want to join: I love join servers, it's a lot of fun.
Reason (2) that I want to join: I like gulliver mod, but I can't find any reliable   server with gulliver mod on internet, until I found this server on gulliver mod's forum.
Talent and Skills etc.:
I like drawing, I draw pictures in my free time, I often show my art to my friend and my brother. In minecraft,I like redstone and map making, I also made a mini game before.
I play basketball and soccer.
No,I don't have job.I'm still a student.
No,I don't have charity job.
No,I'm windows user.
Nope,I'm not game designer or mod maker.
Right 8:
You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.
I like this right,when I'm in my friend's server,I usually see unfinished logging in forest.
Server Name:Cheese blocks

sorry for bad Endlish:(

Shape_Sea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Well, this is... better than some of the apps made here. I'm liking the format - it's very clear and easy to read. Also, you have two reasons (though usually the others roll those two into one Razz ). You've got all the necessary info filled out otherwise, and while you do have bad English, it's understandable. Just be aware that you might the target of grammar Nazis - lemme know if that happens Razz

But yeah, overall, I think you've earned yourself a whitelist. Welcome to the server ^^
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carthoris on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Zapmaster2000

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I used Gulliver's Mod many months ago, eventually lost interest, and stopped. I just recently rediscovered it, only to realise that almost all of the old Gulliver servers have been discontinued. After some Googling, I found this server.

I find the challenge of trying to survive at an abnormal size in Minecraft is rather novel. While I understand this server has a focus on building, it claims to be friendly towards all play types. I want to join this server so that I can have fun surviving on multiplayer.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I'm a long time Minecraft user who hasn't played Minecraft seriously in ages. I have really poor building skills, but my Redstone skills are decent.

I am an introvert. I tend to like doing things by myself. However, I'm happy to chat to people that I bump into, or lend a helping hand where its needed.

I like to think that I am a polite, empathetic, peaceful person.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I am a hobby programmer who wants to learn abstract languages like Lisp and Haskell.
  • I really like The Lord of the Rings, and I have read The Silmarillion. (And The Children of Hurin.)
  • I'm training for a 48 km (30 mile) walk later this year.
  • I do actually enjoy using Linux. I use Linux Mint on my desktop. The number of times I have installed Ubuntu only to find it broken is at least 8.
  • Random tidbits: I love to make (terrible) puns. I know several math jokes. I enjoy cooking chocolate brownies. I'm on a plant-based whole-foods diet. I could probably talk for hours about Doctor Who. I can recite the quadratic formula three times in one breath. I like to roleplay. I can, to an extent, use Vim. I think Les Miserables is the best musical theatre peice of all time.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

I assume it is OK to pick one from both?

The responsibility I enjoy the most is number 20:

Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laidback, exhilarating, appreciative and fun.

The right I enjoy most is number 14:

You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese! (Or sponges, to be exact.)

Note:

If I am accepted, I will likely not join the server until a month from now, as I have exams coming up.

Carthoris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Thats a really nice app Carthoris, ^_^ very descriptive in every category and a good use of grammar and language =].

Oh god no not puns xP ill have to get ready to facepalm if you do those, I hate puns so much xD. But your other facts are really descriptive and youve given tons which is awesome ^_^

Your app is more than enough to get you on the server, welcome! ^_^ whitelisting you now
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next