Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:10 pm

AHA!!!  A REAL [not fake, like on the other thread] fellow Linux user!!  I love Mint!!!  Very Happy

Sadly I'm not sure how to get a Crouton version of it on my Chromebook, so I am "stuck" using Ubuntu. Thankfully, its on a Cinnamon DE, so it's fairly stable, and does give me a touch of home (aka, Mint). ^^


avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Carthoris on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:22 pm

That was fast!

ShadowScale wrote:Thats a really nice app Carthoris, ^_^ very descriptive in every category and a good use of grammar and language =].

Oh god no not puns xP ill have to get ready to facepalm if you do those, I hate puns so much xD. But your other facts are really descriptive and youve given tons which is awesome ^_^

Your app is more than enough to get you on the server, welcome! ^_^ whitelisting you now

Why, thank you!

 Very Happy But puns are so much fun...

Ciabatta wrote:AHA!!!  A REAL [not fake, like on the other thread] fellow Linux user!!  I love Mint!!!  Very Happy

Sadly I'm not sure how to get a Crouton version of it on my Chromebook, so I am "stuck" using Ubuntu. Thankfully, its on a Cinnamon DE, so it's fairly stable, and does give me a touch of home (aka, Mint). ^^



Hooray! Though I probably can't be described as a "real" Linux user. (Not compared to all those command line gurus and power users.) More like an advanced novice.  Smile 

You have a Chromebook, nice! I wasn't aware it was even possible to put another Linux distro on a Chromebook.

Cinnamon is lovely. My slow computer can't even handle Unity.

Well, I better get back to study. I'll hopefully see you all on the server in a month!




Carthoris

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi!  yes, we like to be fast around here. :3

And I guess I'm a little like you, not really a power user at all... it's just that most people don't realize how incredibly user-friendly Linux can be.  ^^

[oh and I meant "real" in reference to an issue we had in our other Minecraft Forum thread]

Oh yes, all Chromebooks, including ARM-based ones, have a developer switch that lets you do one of two things:  

1) replace the ChromeOS with a full-install Linux distro of your choice, or

2) install Crouton in ChromeOS, that will let you do a chroot installation of a predesignated distro profile (commonly Ubuntu) 

I did #2 because it allows ChromeOS and Ubuntu to share the same kernel, so you can effectively run both at once and toggle between the two whenever you'd like.  It's true that you can do everything in Ubuntu that you can do in ChromeOS, but ChromeOS has the best battery management and touch features (I'm running on a Pixel), so it's surprisingly useful for many things.  Smile

Unity is trash, I think that's an established fact by now.  Razz
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Carthoris on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:04 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Hi!  yes, we like to be fast around here. :3

And I guess I'm a little like you, not really a power user at all... it's just that most people don't realize how incredibly user-friendly Linux can be.  ^^

[oh and I meant "real" in reference to an issue we had in our other Minecraft Forum thread]

Oh yes, all Chromebooks, including ARM-based ones, have a developer switch that lets you do one of two things:  

1) replace the ChromeOS with a full-install Linux distro of your choice, or

2) install Crouton in ChromeOS, that will let you do a chroot installation of a predesignated distro profile (commonly Ubuntu) 

I did #2 because it allows ChromeOS and Ubuntu to share the same kernel, so you can effectively run both at once and toggle between the two whenever you'd like.  It's true that you can do everything in Ubuntu that you can do in ChromeOS, but ChromeOS has the best battery management and touch features (I'm running on a Pixel), so it's surprisingly useful for many things.  Smile

Unity is trash, I think that's an established fact by now.  Razz

 Smile 

Well, I think it depends. Wink

Ah, I see now.

Wow! ...I suddenly feel a strong desire to purchase a Chromebook.

Agreed.

So, I was thinking that perhaps I should be taken off the whitelist for now. Due to the fact that I'm not going to be on for a while, I mean. I'll come back to the forum and ask to be added on when I'm ready to start playing.

Carthoris

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi there!
Lol, dat comic!  XD

Chromebooks are built on fairly decent hardware and good prices, but it's up to you if you want to give them a try.  As standalone machines with ChromeOS, they are intentionally limited... although the functionality is expanding month by month.  It won't be long before they spring a surprise update that actually makes it a proper functional desktop environment.  ^^

And no worries... I was going to suggest that earlier, but I respect that you suggested that temporary dewhitelist on your own.  So for that, I will actually keep it in place, and wait till the day you can return.  Smile
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Carthoris on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:40 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Hi there!
Lol, dat comic!  XD

Chromebooks are built on fairly decent hardware and good prices, but it's up to you if you want to give them a try.  As standalone machines with ChromeOS, they are intentionally limited... although the functionality is expanding month by month.  It won't be long before they spring a surprise update that actually makes it a proper functional desktop environment.  ^^

And no worries... I was going to suggest that earlier, but I respect that you suggested that temporary dewhitelist on your own.  So for that, I will actually keep it in place, and wait till the day you can return.  Smile

 Very Happy 

I think that intentional limitation makes them very interesting. I look forward to the time when all of our apps and games are run in the cloud, so the limitation becomes moot. 90% of the stuff we do is on the web anyway, but the desktop games are lagging behind a little...

That's much appreciated, thank you.

Carthoris

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-02-01
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey there LordBiscuits.  Smile
[my, what a tasty name that is!}  ^^

Actually, Gulliver is incompatible with all plugin-based setups, including Bukkit, Canary, MCPC+ and so on.  The only one that is more or less compatible with it is Forge Essentials, and unfortunately it currently doesn't have a 1.6.2 version [or a reliable 1.6.4 version for that matter]. So instead we use the vanilla scoreboard system to create digital "cheese" currency (and cheese blocks are the physical manifestation of said currency, fully convertible to 32 cheese bits, and thus a great way to pay someone for services rendered).  ^^

Oh, and I do like your app very much.  Smile

A mod should be here shortly to do the proper app review, and I have little doubt there will be any issues.  

Thank you.  ^__^
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Yeah, I was working on it before you popped up Cia Razz

Anywho, that's an interesting format you've got there... in a good way, I mean Razz

Well, you filled out the whole application (which is actually an achievement, believe it or not), so that's good. And you have lot's of letters, which is good. You also played Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, it seems, so that's like super brownie points even if you just know what those games are.

Anywho, overall, your info is good, Cia likes it, and I like it, so welcome to the server ^^
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 pm

LordBiscuits wrote:

Heh, funny- I was actually waiting the past couple of days for a response, and didn't even see this post. My bad.

But I'm afraid to say, the friend I was going to play with has run into too much drama here to be interested in playing anymore. Between not having any friends to play with and my previous statement that I don't like drama, I don't think this is a place I would enjoy very much. You're free to remove me from the whitelist.

Hello LordBiscuits,

I am truly very sorry to hear that., and it's sad to see one individual causing drama for the rest of us, especially since we have been a largely peaceful server up until the last few days.  Thankfully, your Steam client has offered some clues that were very important to our investigation, and indeed we determined that your very own friend has been the cause of said drama, and has misrepresented the facts to you as is often the case.  While I doubt you will want to return (which is understandable), rest assured that this issue will be taken care of accordingly, and no future guest to our beloved server will be as inconvenienced as you have.

Thank you very much, and yes we have processed your de-whitelist.
avatar
Ciabatta
Admin

Posts : 3885
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 27
Location : On the road

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Camo001 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:35 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Boyd44

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I always wanted to make a Gulliver server my self, but i couldn't get my ports forwarded. Then I started looking for Gulliver servers and found this one.
I've always wanted to play Gulliver Mod in multiplayer but I didn't find any servers.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I have experience as builder in other servers, I never was moderator or something like that. I think I'm friendly to other players. Never got banned!!!


4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I live Spain but I'm Dutch and have Dutch parents
• I love cheese... So maybe I eat my own money on the server
• I'm a TF2 player, I play HL too.
• Have experience creating Unity games... (Only know little basic things)
• I LOVE installing mods on Minecraft.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

15.You have the right to use public enderchests in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect
invaluable items against theft.

Finally a server where you can store your things without worrying about getting them stealed.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese


Last edited by Camo001 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Don't have Minecraft cracked anymore!!)
avatar
Camo001

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-01-27
Location : Somewhere on the world!!!

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by ShadowScale on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Camo001 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Boyd44

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I always wanted to make a Gulliver server my self, but i couldn't get my ports forwarded. Then I started looking for Gulliver servers and found this one.
I've always wanted to play Gulliver Mod in multiplayer but I didn't find any servers.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I have experience as builder in other servers, I never was moderator or something like that. I think I'm friendly to other players. Never got banned!!!


4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I live Spain but I'm Dutch and have Dutch parents
• I love cheese... So maybe I eat my own money on the server
• I'm a TF2 player, I play HL too.
• Have experience creating Unity games... (Only know little basic things)
• I LOVE installing mods on Minecraft.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

15.You have the right to use public enderchests in such locations as the Spawnington Bank, to protect
invaluable items against theft.

Finally a server where you can store your things without worrying about getting them stealed.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Cheese

Thank you for re-applying ^_^ Burger approved your app before, but I had a quick skim anyways and its acceptable yes =]

Hopefully you do now have a legit copy of minecraft. If you do, thank you for supporting the developer too ^_^ (Even though he most likely swims in a swimming pool of money Scrooge Mcduck style right now xP)


Anyways, ill whitelist you now, welcome to the server and have fun =]

_________________
Shadowscale Breaking rule-breakers since 2011





http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
avatar
ShadowScale

Posts : 699
Join date : 2014-01-03
Age : 23
Location : Manchester Salford

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

please let me be whitelisted

Post by jdvs111 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

hello, my ingame name is _AgencyDrone_. I would really like if u could whitelist me on your gulliver server please.

here are some talents I have:

1.Im a math whiz

2.I enjoy soccer and play on a traveling team

3. I have all A's in college aka,
I dont fail

4. I can make funny jokes

last but not least 5.

I like bread  Cool

some facts about myself:

1. I play soccer

2.I enjoy reading

3.my real name is Chase

4.I have coded a cam with lua

5.I like the gulliver mod


I read the novice creed and enjoyed it because i like reading here it is:

You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale and make in an unclaimed area.

the server currency:

as you said i should know I know that "cheese" is the server currency.


how I found out about this server:

I found out about this server when i was searching for a Guliver server today.
I would really like to join because i really like the gulliver mod and appreciate
this server Smile.


why I would like to join this AMAZING server:

personaly I love the Gulliver mod and would really enjoy playing on it with
other players Very Happy.


I hope you conider adding me to the whitelist, i would really like that XD.


                                                                            sincerely,
                                                                                    _AgencyDrone Very Happy

jdvs111


Last edited by jdvs111 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry about the lower case I's)

jdvs111

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 27
Location : over the hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:50 pm

I'd just like to say two things before I ask another mod to help me decide whether we should let you in.

1) Your grammar makes my eyes hurt. I'm sorry, I can be a grammar nazi sometimes, but for all As in College I'd expect a few more capital 'I's.

2) I can appreciate your spaced-out formatting, but with the small amount of info you have, and the fact it is waaaay out of order, makes it look like an upside-down skeleton.

Maybe I'm just exhausted, so I'd suggest another mod review this before taking this review into account, but... yeah. *Flops back into bed*

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I have Corrected It

Post by jdvs111 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:13 pm


Hello, my IGN name is _AgencyDrone_. I would really like if u could whitelist me on your gulliver server please

Why I would like to join:

i found out about this server when i was searching for a Guliver server today.
i would really like to join because i really like the gulliver mod and appreciate
this server Smile.I respect your rules as well.

Some Talents And Skills I Have:

1. I like bread

2. I know how to make a gameboy with scraps

3. I know how to read and speak spanish

4. I am (part) Irish and have a king in my family

5. I love to help with ~anything

Here Are some facts about me:

1. I love to Grill

2. My Name in Real life is Chase

3. I've coded 3 Games.

4. i can do double dutch in jumprope

5. I am intrested in Surveying

I have Read the Novice's Creed and this is my Right And responsibility i like

You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale and make in an unclaimed area.

the server currency:

I know that "Cheese is the server Currency.

I hope you conider adding me to the whitelist, i would really like that.


Sincerely,
_AgencyDrone_ Very Happy 

jdvs111

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-02-13
Age : 27
Location : over the hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Very nice, lemme tell you what you still need to fix, if you're even going to read what I'm telling you:

1) There's enough non-capital 'I's to continue to burn my eyes (as well as other grammatical/spelling errors. You sure you've got all A's?) which have been reduced to crisps at this point. Thanks Razz

2) It still looks like a skeleton.

And for God's sake, please don't try to out-Irish/out-king me. I can assure you that you will just make yourself look stupid Razz

My apologies if this looks super condescending, but once again you've caught me a few minutes after waking up, and not in the best of moods. I'm just asking for absolute perfection, guys. Razz

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Whitelist App

Post by milipeed on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 am

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

milipeed

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I want to play on a nice calm Gulliver server. And I also want to make new friends. :3


Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I'm good at coding Java Script and know how to make mods. I can be a dick in the morning but other than that I am mostly calm and chill.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.


* I play lacrosse and Foot Ball.
* I code mods for people.
* I helped make many variations of Indie Games.
* I am really fond about making new friends.
* I like to help people out.


To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.


1.You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.


And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The current currency for the server is called cheese.


Last edited by milipeed on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

milipeed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Raddaman8000 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:16 pm

1. I am Raddaman8000.

2. I have always had an interest in size manipulation, and when I found this mod years ago, I just HAD to download it.  I still play it today, and perfectly honest, I find it impossible to play singleplayer without Gulliver.  And now I can try multiplayer with it!

3. I like to build things that seem like they were build by noobs, yet are very intricate.  Like a dirt hut that has an entire disco room with strobelight in it.  I also like building player statues.

4. *I like to draw stickfigure comics.
   *I do not have a favorite movie.
   *I do not have an opinion in the Xbox vs Playstation debate.  (Nintendo ftw!)
   *I want to become a particle physicist when I grow up.
   *I also want to be a cartoonist for MAD magazine.

5. "If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP-obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary."  I like this simply because PvP players are almost of a pet peeve for me.  If I get on a server, and am instantaneously killed, it really annoys me.  So I am very glad that this server has precautions against that.

6. Cheese blocks.  I just hope I don't eat all of mine before I spend it.  Razz
avatar
Raddaman8000

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-02-16
Age : 20
Location : Inside of a 2-Dimensional Cartoon Universe

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Milipeed, your app is looking pretty good, except for one detail I found stuck out to me - you say, "I can be a dick in the morning but other than that I am mostly calm and chill." While I appreciate your honesty, being a dick at all lead to problems, so if you could give us some assurance that you won't come on during the morning or something, then I'll feel more comfortable whitelisting you ^^

While I prefer Milipeed's formatting, Rad, your content lacks any sort of worrying details I can see, while not losing any good points. Though before I whitelist you, I'd just like to say that we appreciate the exteriors of structures as much as the interiors Razz

Anywho...
Milipeed: WL Pending (Clarification/Assurance required)
Radaman: Whitelisted (Minor warning)

EDIT: For whatever reason I can't join the server, so until Ciabatta wakes up or another mod logs onto the server, you won't be able to break any blocks, Rad. We're still working on a new permissions mod >.<

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by milipeed on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Yeah, by dick in the morning to reassure you that's mostly on school days. Since in my school we have to wake up at 5:40. I never really play in the morning so that's not really a problem. Hope that reassures you Xd.

milipeed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Alright, that makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up ^^

Consider yourself whitelisted Milipeed... though next time, don't post another app on the other forum, please? Razz

_________________
-Whitelisting Moderator Extraordinaire.
avatar
BurgerWarrior

Posts : 540
Join date : 2014-01-03
Location : California

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by milipeed on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:06 pm

okay sorry XD

milipeed

Posts : 3
Join date : 2014-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dagger3475 Whitelist Application

Post by dagger3475 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:08 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My minecraft IGN is dagger3475.


Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join because one of my favorite mods is the gulliver mods. My friends have both been accepted and I am looking forward to joining them and continuing my gulliver mod adventure!


Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I love to help people out and build. I have been a admin on a server until it got shut down  because the owner couldn't handle running it. I was loved by many people and I am hoping to join this server and help everyone out!


Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

*I play basketball
*I am in advanced math
*My favorite food is Italian food
*I am reading Divergent
*I own lots of steam games!


To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates.



And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The current currency for the server are called Cheese Blocks or cheese.

dagger3475

Posts : 1
Join date : 2014-02-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum