Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Cirrian Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:28 am

Oh i forgot I've never been banned or kicked of greifed in a server
silly me Razz
Acctually does afk kicks count?
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Name: Tritan
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 am

Cirrian wrote:Oh i forgot I've never been banned or kicked of greifed in a server
silly me Razz

No, but technically we don't need to know this. We assume you're a good player with no checkered history, and in fact bringing it up may raise some eyebrows. Wink

Oh and Gymman.... no.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:56 am

Ciabatta wrote:
Cirrian wrote:Oh i forgot I've never been banned or kicked of greifed in a server
silly me Razz

No, but technically we don't need to know this.  We assume you're a good player with no checkered history,  and in fact bringing it up may raise some eyebrows.   Wink

Oh and Gymman.... no.  

Thank you Cia for teh infos
I hope i can help
and be with fellow giants
Because its so freaking lonely being the only giant in the mountains
I hate being the only giant Razz
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by gymman Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:17 pm

I will be back... (After a month or more)
gymman
gymman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:29 pm

I swear that sounds like a threat. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyelf101 Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 pm

tinyelf101

i have been begging dad to get the mod the moment i saw the 3 trailers for the server.and now i have it  Very Happy .the server looks very fun and has nice build's.when i got the mod i was shocked because i thought me and my dad did it wrong.then i realized that i could join. Yay Very Happy.

told me to ignore question 3.

1.I'm in 5th grade at sunrise elementary.
2.i am very good at making friend's.
3.i love to have friend's.
4.i am a bit sensitive to mean people.
5.my favorite thing to do is to play minecraft or hang out with my family.

if you are a tiny person you may be able to carve a house/hole in spawnington/sewers/hovels.

im bad at pvp ,im good at building houses,redstone is just not my thing,i am good at playing with my friends.

please tell me if i did anything wrong with the question's.....sometimes i get thing's wrong Neutral 
tinyelf101
tinyelf101

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 Empty Ciabatta I finished my redo last night you probably didnt see it

Post by JacobXZY Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:27 pm

1) JacobXZY

2) I want to join the server to have fun and help people and If i like it and I think they will love it tell them about it .I've seen videos of the server and it looks cool .So i thought i would try to join maybe even make some new friends and theres not really any other gulliver servers to so i would love to join this one Very Happy .

3) Well i would love to make a lot of new friends and i can help make stuff and fix stuff i can be a little shy sometimes but if someone asks me to help i always love to help im really positive and happy most of the time and i try not to be sad or mad Very Happy . I could build things to and if theres a server problem i could try Surprised to fix it but im really not to good with computers Embarassed .

4) -Ever since I was a kid i have loved Nintendo and its games and I still love them I prefer more childish games over like call of duty and stuff but shooters aren't to bad i have played Kid Icarus Uprising and I want to play Splatoon if you have heard of it.

-About a year ago i found out one of my highschool best friends was a brony so i thought i would try it out and its really cool #FriendshipIsMagic.

-I love friends and friendship I love you friends are really cool and fun to be around i'm kind of a people pleaser so I make a lot of friends easily and I love my friends how they are and they love me the exact same way back.

-I am kind of good in school I love learning actually my life goal is to become a teacher I love learning new things and I can teach people new things Smile so I try to keep my grades in the A and B section.

-I'm really nice to almost everyone I have never griefed nor thought about ever griefing this is how I see griefing someone builds something awesome and a person sees it and knows they cant do something that good so they go and mess it up out of jelousy, thats not how I roll jelousy isnt my thing
but if i see someone has been griefed I always ask if they need help cleaning up cause whats broken can be fixed and must be fixed.

5) Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and
fun.

6) Cheese lol i'm a dummy Embarassed

JacobXZY

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:53 pm

JacobXZY wrote:1) JacobXZY

2) I want to join the server to have fun and help people and If i like it and I think they will love it tell them about it .I've seen videos of the server and it looks cool .So i thought i would try to join maybe even make some new friends and theres not really any other gulliver servers to so i would love to join this one  Very Happy .

3) Well i would love to make a lot of new friends and i can help make stuff and fix stuff i can be a little shy sometimes but if someone asks me to help i always love to help im really positive and happy most of the time and i try not to be sad or mad Very Happy . I could build things to and if theres a server problem i could try Surprised  to fix it but im really not to good with computers  Embarassed .

4) -Ever since I was a kid i have loved Nintendo and its games and I still love them I prefer more childish games over like call of duty and stuff but shooters aren't to bad i have played Kid Icarus Uprising and I want to play Splatoon if you have heard of it.

-About a year ago i found out one of my highschool best friends was a brony so i thought i would try it out and its really cool #FriendshipIsMagic.

-I love friends and friendship I love you friends are really cool and fun  to be around i'm kind of a people pleaser so I make a lot of friends easily and I love my friends how they are and they love me the exact same way back.

-I am kind of good in school I love learning actually my life goal is to become a teacher I love learning new things and I can teach people new things Smile so I try to keep my grades in the A and B section.

-I'm really nice to almost everyone I have never griefed nor thought about ever griefing this is how I see griefing someone builds something awesome and a person sees it and knows they cant do something that good so they go and mess it up out of jelousy, thats not how I roll jelousy isnt my thing
but if i see someone has been griefed I always ask if they need help cleaning up cause whats broken can be fixed and must be fixed.

5) Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and
fun.

6) Cheese lol i'm a dummy Embarassed

Oh gawd, that new Question 4e... XD
You could have told me everything from what foods you like to eat, to what you'd like to be when you grow up, or even about that phobia of centipedes you may have... instead you chose to talk about griefing and being nice.  XD

That really should have gone in Question #3, and I will treat it as such, so question #4e is null and void, and question #3 is now extra-strong.

And you did at least list out Question #4, so finally you listened to something I said.  Smile

Alrighty, a deal is a deal, you have that whitelist by a very narrow margin; if this were a test, you would score 87%, not great, but decent-enough.

Just remember... the dog that barks the loudest has the most to hide.  Even Pinkie Pie is friend-obsessed to hide a deep dark and rather scary secret (I respect the show for adding that wonderful balance), so beware of false expectations or else you will get hurt when all those expectations turn out to be as ephemeral as vapor.

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 Full
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 pm

tinyelf101 wrote:tinyelf101

i have been begging dad to get the mod the moment i saw the 3 trailers for the server.and now i have it  Very Happy .the server looks very fun and has nice build's.when i got the mod i was shocked because i thought me and my dad did it wrong.then i realized that i could join. Yay Very Happy.

told me to ignore question 3.

1.I'm in 5th grade at sunrise elementary.
2.i am very good at making friend's.
3.i love to have friend's.
4.i am a bit sensitive to mean people.
5.my favorite thing to do is to play minecraft or hang out with my family.

if you are a tiny person you may be able to carve a house/hole in spawnington/sewers/hovels.

im bad at pvp ,im good at building houses,redstone is just not my thing,i am good at playing with my friends.

please tell me if i did anything wrong with the question's.....sometimes i get thing's wrong Neutral 

Why hello, young man.  ^^

If you're in the 5th grade, then that would make you maybe 11 years old?  Smile
That is very nice, and we have a few other players around that age (including one of our Commissioners).  It's always nice to see young people taking interest in a Minecraft, as it helps encourage them to be creative and responsible.  ^^

As for doing the application wrong, well....

Let's just say that I know from your application that you're young, so you're not going to get it right on the first go.  Before I even tell you how you could fix some things, I want to point out that if you are sensitive to mean people, you may not like our server very much.  Usually we are nice, but once in a while there is someone doing not-very-nice things -- and even us staff folk have to act mean sometimes to people here on the application thread, or in-game.  

I don't want you to be frightened and scared by these things, and I hope your dad will agree that maybe you should try a much more gentle server or activity (maybe one you and your dad can both play?).  Smile

Thank you very much for your application, and for watching and liking our videos, it means a lot to us. Happy Cia

[oh, and try using "my dad and I", rather than "me and my dad", it sounds better]   
PFUDOR
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobXZY Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Lol thanks a lot Ciabatta

JacobXZY

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Cirrian wrote:1.) My Name Is Cirrian

2.) I Saw the trailer and thought this looks amazing, so I would love to join the server and its lonely being the only giant in a realm of giants
tooo many tinies
Anyway I would love to join and meet many new people
And help with ideas
AND i love cheese ^-^

3.)I would probably try and stop greifers the moment i see them
When someone is bored or sad i would cheer them up by asking them to play games and we'll both find something to do
Thats also what i love doing in other servers
So i hope i can make your server extremely happy by being funny and fun to be around

4.) -I've Always been the good guy in my life
     -I stay up late completing projects
     -I Love to be a Great and hilarious guy
     -I love helping people build
     -And I play lots of  RPG games like skyrim and fallout

5.) i Will follow this Responsibility
Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that
external site could lead to punitive action on our server.

6.) The official currency is "Cheese"

...Wow, finally a guy that wants to be giant! Very Happy You have no idea how few giants (at least, giant guys XP ) there are on the server…

Aaanyway, on to your actual app...

Unfortunately, your answer to question number two is both too short and badly formatted. We’re looking for a paragraph here, not a list - and ten more words, minimum. Also, please specify why you want to join our Gulliver server specifically - list some interesting things in the trailer, for example.

Your next answer reaches the minimum, though it’s still oddly formatted. Besides that, though, the answer is solid enough to pass. (Though for brownie points, add some building/other game skills Razz )

As for your facts, they more or less check out, though the last one is a bit of a stretch. We’re looking for hints at your character here.

Your Right/Responsibility just about checks out as well, I don’t think it needs an explanation Razz

And you got the currency right ^^

Overall, your answer to question two needs some re-working length-wise, content-wise, and could use better formatting. Your third answer could use better formatting and more game-based skills (though that isn’t necessary). Your fifth fact is a bit of a stretch, so you might want to replace that with something more character-revealing, and everything else looks good. So, fix all that, and you should be good to go. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by gymman Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 pm

It's not a threat. Razz I'm just telling you that I'm not giving up. Smile
gymman
gymman

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 Empty ColdFoxFire Application

Post by helpmepls Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 pm

1.Minecraft Ign: ColdFoxFire

2.Why I would like to join?:Well i tried to find other servers like this one and when I came across this one, I went to the page and it looked like good people are on this server:user friendly, available 24/7 and just willing to help. I always think white-listed servers have good people. Wink 

3.About Me: Well i'm 14, and I love to learn all about command blocks and how they work.I'm a good redstone mechanic but not the very best. I used to work in my old school as a Candy Store restock-er. I hate PvP in minecraft because you lose your hard earned stuff.

4. 5 Facts:
a)I Like to build with good materials and worry about the littlest things in b)minecraft(perfectionist)
c)I like to listen to music that calms me down.
d)Never liked using bad words
e)I love to eat frosting

5. Right From Novice Creed:12.Please refrain from the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages

6.Server Currency:Cheese

helpmepls
helpmepls

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello there, Wounded Leaf. My, that name is a downer, and a cold fox is no different (though if it's from Canada, I'm sure the fur is thick enough for insulation). Razz

The app is a bit like a teacup, short and stout, so unless you pack some meat into it, chances are you won't fair well in your first review. But it's not altogether bad, so there is hope. Smile

Anyway, a reviewer will get to your app eventually. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My username is Maximum959

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Well, let's just start this off with that I'm really nervous about attempting to join, because I started off by looking at some of the other apps. I read this guy's app, and he mentioned griefing, and how he stopped. He just miight get in, I thought, but was a little surprised since he didn't.

I really want to join this server because of how peaceful everyone here seems! And of course, that everyone can be their preferred size! And, as I can understand, your guy's server doesn't have many guy giants...I'm another one for you guys!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively.

Well, I hate to brag, but:

I'm a musician, and can play the violin, viola, and piano. I can also play drums and guitar to an extent.

I consider myself to be a decent drawer, but I am pretty bad if you  compare my work. I draw things like anime, cats, anime cats, and others!

I good at keeping a conversation going. And going. And going. I'm known for taking a lot, and I usually am humorous about this.

And for some reason, I can see sense into things that others can't. Then, I can explain it really well to others. But I don't usually like bragging about it.

I would say that I am a decent builder, and I'm not just saying that because this server is a building focused server, but because it's actually true!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

#1 I really, REALLY like cats! Cats are my life, I draw them, I
dream them, I read them, I watch them, but guess what? i        don't have a cat...Sad

#2 In anyway, I never was a griefer. I hate griefers, and would hate myself if I was one, which I assure you I'm not. This is because I was once griefed. No, it wasn't a simple wooden house in survival. In a creative build world, me and my friends were attacked by an invisible player breaking blocks, replacing them, placing signs that sweared constantly, and it was unrepairable. It just broke my heart. No, I don't just hate griefers, I hate them with a passion.

#3 As I type this, I haven't installed The Gulliver's Mod, nor do I know how. And I really need someone's help on this, as it looks a little complecated. And like I said on 2), I hope this doesn't get me the right to be on the server, because I sincerly want to play with you guys! I not sure if this will effect my whitelisting (if I ever do) but I hope not. Maybe just a few pointers on forge installation and the mod itself, and I'll be good to go!

#4 As I mentioned eariler, I am a boy giant! Never would I want to be shrunken on the server, I'm gonna stay a good 16 or 8 blocks tall, and never below the normal 2 blocks!

#5 I love drawing and writing! So much in fact, I want to be a writer and animator/artist when I'm older! I wouldn't say my stuff is amazing, but it would be a dream come true though!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by smaller player.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

It is Cheese, AKA, sponges. Smile
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Name: Leo
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

http://amberstormneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Hello.
This is not a review since you have not actually installed the mod, and we can't really risk doing a full review for someone physically-unable to join in.  The sooner you get that squared away, the better (assuming you still want to join, of course).  Wink

I will make a couple of notes about your application.

- If you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to be worried about.  Then again, despite the fact that you seemed to have done some research prior to posting, you still end up falling into a number of common pitfalls (the installation issue being one of them).  For instance, of ALL the whitelists we've processed so far, why did you choose to focus on the known griefer, who essentially incriminated himself thanks to his Youtube page.  [As reviewers we have to make it a point to see the unseen.]  Had you been inspired by a more positive example, such as this eternal gem... https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p345-whitelist-applications#2492 ...you would certainly look a lot less suspicious,... or at the very least less pessimistic.  Wink

- Your random facts should be reserved for random facts, not Minecraft or Gulliver facts -- those really belong in either Question 2 or 3. Moreover, you go over griefing again and again and again, to the point I'm reminded of the old adage: "the dog that barks the most has the most to hide".  Contrary to belief, obsessing over anti-griefing does not make you innocent... if anything, it raises more eyebrows.  There is a reason why I don't list on the application: "PUBLICLY PROCLAIM YOUR DISGUST TOWARDS GRIEFING" because ultimately it's pointless as a security mechanism and simply creates a whole bunch of false-positives.

- The giant aspect breaks my heart, since poor Burger-kun needs a little friend, but sadly all the full-time giants have not really been up to server snuff.  When it comes to guys, it appears we have no choice between little rascals and big lugs... perhaps its no coincidence that the smartest, most-mature, most well-behaved, most emotionally-balanced guys are, on-average, mostly 1x... Very Happy

Anyway, your attempt is not bad (its filled to the brim with potential), but it's peppered by some glaring red flags. 
My advice: INSTALL THE MOD, then repost a new application, and this time make it a fun read with original fun facts (to replace the boring Minecraft ones), a boatload more backbone (read: confidence), and not even a glimpse of griefers or griefing.  At that point, you'll probably succeed in one go -- just remember, if you have nothing to hide, you should have nothing to worry about.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Alright then! I will try my best to get the mod going, and might be back. I'm just glad that I got a semi positive review (or at least I think so) and not something horrible!
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Pah, we only give horrible reviews if its a horrible app, so yeah it seems you have very little to worry about.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Thanks then! Well, I'm having a problem installing the mod. I found your guide (which was always there, silly me!) and followed all instructions to Step 9, which was
Though the correct Minecraft version and JVM arguments will already be entered in for
you, you should still review the profile to ensure that the following JVM arguments have
been entered and enabled ( -Xmx1G -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true ):

I did this and Opened minecraft, and I got this:
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 37 28btt1y
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Well for tech support you can post on Mion's forum for that (not in my whitelist forum), but off the bat I can see it's having some problems with other mods installed it seems.  Then again, I think it's the Launcher.log we'll want to see, so when you're on her thread post all the logs you can find (remember to use spoiler tag text rather than pictures).  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:03 pm

My Apologies, I should have known that  Embarassed Well, I still want to join your server, and am going to do everything to do so!
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
Cirrian wrote:1.) My Name Is Cirrian

2.) I Saw the trailer and thought this looks amazing, so I would love to join the server and its lonely being the only giant in a realm of giants
tooo many tinies
Anyway I would love to join and meet many new people
And help with ideas
AND i love cheese ^-^

3.)I would probably try and stop greifers the moment i see them
When someone is bored or sad i would cheer them up by asking them to play games and we'll both find something to do
Thats also what i love doing in other servers
So i hope i can make your server extremely happy by being funny and fun to be around

4.) -I've Always been the good guy in my life
     -I love helping people build
     -And I play lots of  RPG games like skyrim and fallout

5.) i Will follow this Responsibility
Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that

6.) The official currency is "Cheese"

...Wow, finally a guy that wants to be giant! Very Happy You have no idea how few giants (at least, giant guys XP ) there are on the server…

Aaanyway, on to your actual app...

Unfortunately, your answer to question number two is both too short and badly formatted. We’re looking for a paragraph here, not a list - and ten more words, minimum. Also, please specify why you want to join our Gulliver server specifically - list some interesting things in the trailer, for example.

Your next answer reaches the minimum, though it’s still oddly formatted. Besides that, though, the answer is solid enough to pass. (Though for brownie points, add some building/other game skills Razz )

As for your facts, they more or less check out, though the last one is a bit of a stretch. We’re looking for hints at your character here.

Your Right/Responsibility just about checks out as well, I don’t think it needs an explanation Razz

And you got the currency right ^^

Overall, your answer to question two needs some re-working length-wise, content-wise, and could use better formatting. Your third answer could use better formatting and more game-based skills (though that isn’t necessary). Your fifth fact is a bit of a stretch, so you might want to replace that with something more character-revealing, and everything else looks good. So, fix all that, and you should be good to go. ^^

okie Thanks Working on dat now
I hopes i get accepted Razz
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:02 pm

1.) Cirrian

2.) I Saw the trailer, And the cool part was the mini-games like golf, I would love to join white-list Because from my experience white-listed servers are filled with good people
The main reason is because i'd love to meet new people to play mini-games in, And this was the only working page

3.) I Would report a griefer as soon as i see him destroying
a build, And i would help build/take down certain builds that need help, I would make people laugh aswell, I hate when people are sad,so i'd cheer them up. If someone needs help in Directions/building/where to build i would tell them Who  to ask for building areas and tell them mini-game locations

4.)-I've Always been the good guy in my life
-I love helping people
-I love to hang with friends

5.) 19 Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that 
external site could lead to punitive action on our server.

6.) Cheese Cheese XD Cheese

Last edited by Cirrian on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : This time because i dont want to spam the forum with my apps)
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:04 pm

Yay, I got the mod working, for 1.6.2!

Well, let's just start this off with that I'm really nervous about attempting to join, because it doesn't look very easy! But that is a part of the reason why I want to join, because I know for sure that I will be playing with very sensible and mature players, and this appeals to me.

I really want to join this server because of how peaceful everyone here seems! And of course, that everyone can be their preferred size! There seems to be many awesome minigames that everyone can play together, taking advantage of being a certain size!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively.

I'm a musician, and can play the violin, viola, and piano. I can also play drums and guitar to an extent. I absolutly love playing music, I have a deep passion for it. Playing music is a hobby of mine, and it is not because I want to show off! I play music to enjoy. Sound is a tool. Some people use it as a tool for attention. But, I use it to make music, like many other amazing song writers.

I consider myself to be a decent drawer, but I am pretty bad if you  compare my work. I draw things like anime, cats, anime cats, and others! I am on the website called deviantART, and have 2 profiles, one of them is Maximum959, also my Minecraft username.

I good at keeping a conversation going. And going. And going. I'm known for taking a lot, and I usually am humorous about this. If you are down, and need some comfort and someone to talk to, I'm your guy!

I can see sense into things that others can't. Then, I can explain it really well to others. IF someone needs help with something in real life, or in minecraft, I always try my best in helping them out!

I would say that I am a decent builder. I haven't built anything on servers before, but I have many worlds in my singleplayer mode. I love building, but my skill doesn't match it.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

dream them, I read them, I watch them, but guess what? i don't have a cat...If possible, and if I get whitelisted, I will probably spawn in an ocelot and tame it, to get a cat, because I love cats!

#2 In real life, I'm pretty big! It's pretty obvious if you meet me, that my size certainly doesn't match my age. Many of the people I know think this is really cool, but sometimes it turns into awkward conversations. Don't even get me started on the kid's menu at those fancy restaurants!

#3 I sometimes mess around with legos to make stopmotion using a camera and professional editing software. My stuff isn't amazing, but it helped me understand the world of animating, which I hope is my future job.

#4 As I mentioned eariler, I am a boy giant! Never would I want to be shrunken on the server, I'm gonna stay a good 16 or 8 blocks tall, and never below the normal 2 blocks! Some call me Giga Catboy, because of my love of cats and my love of being giant (not in the real world) But I'd go by anything. I hope that everyone on the server will accept me as a Giant, because I don't want to be shrunk!

#5 I love drawing and writing! So much in fact, I want to be a writer and animator/artist when I'm older! I wouldn't say my stuff is amazing, but it would be a dream come true though! I am part of many fandoms online, and understand much about popular internet culture, and know what the audience wants in terms of art and story these days.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

I'm gonna have to go with:
As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by smaller player.
Since this rule is quite important to me, being constantly the big one.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

Last edited by GigaStorm on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just decided to make the questions bold :))
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Cirrian wrote:1.) Cirrian

2.) I Saw the trailer, And the cool part was the mini-games like golf, I would love to join white-list Because from my experience white-listed servers are filled with good people
The main reason is because i'd love to meet new people to play mini-games in, And this was the only working page

3.) I Would report a griefer as soon as i see him destroying
a build, And i would help build/take down certain builds that need help, I would make people laugh aswell, I hate when people are sad,so i'd cheer them up. If someone needs help in Directions/building/where to build i would tell them Who  to ask for building areas and tell them mini-game locations

4.)-I love helping people
  -I Am great With redstone
  -I am good with RPing
  -I love Building
  -I am a Beta-tester aswell

5.) 19 Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that

6.) Cheese Cheese XD Cheese

Well, assuming you meant to add what bits of your former answers to 2 and 3 into your new answers, everything checks out… except for your five facts. I asked you to edit one, and you re-did all of them - and you did them worse than before. Your second, fourth, and fifth are not half as random as they should be - they are very video game/specifically Minecraft related. Your five random facts are supposed to be about anything besides those that tells us about your character, not your in-game skills/experiences. Thus, your third fact is a little edgy as well. Go ahead and re-use some of the facts from your previous app, if you will, but try to focus on showing us your character.

GigaStorm wrote:Yay, I got the mod working, for 1.6.2!

Well, let's just start this off with that I'm really nervous about attempting to join, because it doesn't look very easy! But that is a part of the reason why I want to join, because I know for sure that I will be playing with very sensible and mature players, and this appeals to me.

I really want to join this server because of how peaceful everyone here seems! And of course, that everyone can be their preferred size! There seems to be many awesome minigames that everyone can play together, taking advantage of being a certain size!

I'm a musician, and can play the violin, viola, and piano. I can also play drums and guitar to an extent. I absolutly love playing music, I have a deep passion for it. Playing music is a hobby of mine, and it is not because I want to show off! I play music to enjoy. Sound is a tool. Some people use it as a tool for attention. But, I use it to make music, like many other amazing song writers.

I consider myself to be a decent drawer, but I am pretty bad if you  compare my work. I draw things like anime, cats, anime cats, and others! I am on the website called deviantART, and have 2 profiles, one of them is Maximum959, also my Minecraft username.

I good at keeping a conversation going. And going. And going. I'm known for taking a lot, and I usually am humorous about this. If you are down, and need some comfort and someone to talk to, I'm your guy!

I can see sense into things that others can't. Then, I can explain it really well to others. IF someone needs help with something in real life, or in minecraft, I always try my best in helping them out!

I would say that I am a decent builder. I haven't built anything on servers before, but I have many worlds in my singleplayer mode. I love building, but my skill doesn't match it.

dream them, I read them, I watch them, but guess what? i don't have a cat...If possible, and if I get whitelisted, I will probably spawn in an ocelot and tame it, to get a cat, because I love cats!

#2 In real life, I'm pretty big! It's pretty obvious if you meet me, that my size certainly doesn't match my age. Many of the people I know think this is really cool, but sometimes it turns into awkward conversations. Don't even get me started on the kid's menu at those fancy restaurants!

#3 I sometimes mess around with legos to make stopmotion using a camera and professional editing software. My stuff isn't amazing, but it helped me understand the world of animating, which I hope is my future job.

#4 As I mentioned eariler, I am a boy giant! Never would I want to be shrunken on the server, I'm gonna stay a good 16 or 8 blocks tall, and never below the normal 2 blocks! Some call me Giga Catboy, because of my love of cats and my love of being giant (not in the real world) But I'd go by anything. I hope that everyone on the server will accept me as a Giant, because I don't want to be shrunk!

#5 I love drawing and writing! So much in fact, I want to be a writer and animator/artist when I'm older! I wouldn't say my stuff is amazing, but it would be a dream come true though! I am part of many fandoms online, and understand much about popular internet culture, and know what the audience wants in terms of art and story these days.

I'm gonna have to go with:
Since this rule is quite important to me, being constantly the big one.

Now this looks better, at least format/grammar-wise. Thank you XP

On to your actual app, though - I’ll give you and Cirrian a fair warning here; not a lot of people have been playing the minigames lately. But hey, between the three of us giants (if both of you get accepted, of course). I think we can get things running again. Razz Besides that, though, your reasons to join are fairly solid, so that’s a pass.

As for your answer to number three, while I prefer just a single paragraph (or two) here, given that everything you stick here is relevant, I think it all balances out. Nice job with this section ^^

As for your facts, the way you describe them is very character-revealing, which is nice. Otherwise I might have asked for you to re-do one or two of them. Also, don’t worry about not getting accepted - we have an entire city (well, more like town) dedicated to us giants Razz

Your Right/Responsibility just about checks out, as well - though I wouldn’t say that a reason for choosing it was very necessary, considering this particular Responsibility. XP

Aaaaaand cheese is correct. Yaaaaaaay Razz

Anyway, overall… you just about pass with flying colors. But, I did see your previous app, and I agree with Cia about people stating how much they hate griefing in their apps. Don’t be surprised if you’re viewed with a bit of suspicion for a while. I think you understand ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next