Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by GigaStorm Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Thank you so much Burger! So glad that I did decent on my app, and hope to be romping around with you on the server! Oh, and by the way, you have the coolest avatar Smile
GigaStorm
GigaStorm

RP Character Sheet
Name: Leo
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

http://amberstormneko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm

GigaStorm wrote:Thank you so much Burger! So glad that I did decent on my app, and hope to be romping around with you on the server! Oh, and by the way, you have the coolest avatar Smile
Yes yes he does Razz
I hope the same
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Name: Tritan
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Cirrian, if you make changes, remember to repost your application. Also, question #4 facts need to be in full complete sentences (between 12-15 words per sentence, in case you're wondering).  

Chop chop!  Your friends await!  ;D
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:44 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Cirrian, if you make changes, remember to repost your application. Also, question #4 facts need to be in full complete sentences (between 12-15 words per sentence, in case you're wondering).  

Ok
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Cirrian wrote:4.)-I've Always been the good guy in my life
   -I stay up late completing projects
   -I Love to be a Great and hilarious guy
   -I love helping people
   -I love to hang with friends

Ciabatta wrote:Also, question #4 facts need to be in full complete sentences (between 12-15 words per sentence, in case you're wondering).  

I think that says everything that needs to be said, Cirrian.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

I think that says everything that needs to be said, Cirrian.[/quote]

Ok,
Imma go be bored in happy wheels
Dogs are stressing me out  Sleep
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:00 pm

lol, that almost sounds like it null and voids each and every one of those random fun facts.  Razz
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:03 pm

2.) I Saw the trailer, And the cool part was the mini-games like golf, I would love to join white-list Because from my experience white-listed servers are filled with good people
The main reason is because i'd love to meet new people to play mini-games in, And this was the only working page

3.) I Would report a griefer as soon as i see him destroying
a build, And i would help build/take down certain builds that need help, I would make people laugh aswell, I hate when people are sad,so i'd cheer them up. If someone needs help in Directions/building/where to build i would tell them Who  to ask for building areas and tell them mini-game locations

4.))-I've Always been the good guy in my life, including my friends and my dads.
  -I stay up late completing projects like science/math/tests/english and such.
  -I Love to be a Great and hilarious guy, I cheer up sad people and my friends.
  -I love helping people with /tests/english/grammar/spelling and such.
  -I love to hang with friends, walk around, talk and play games like manhunt etc.

5.) 19 Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that
external site could lead to punitive action on our server.

6.) Cheese Razz

Last edited by Cirrian on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot currency)
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm

Im tired and stressed from my step-mom's dog
and my aunties dog fighting Sleep
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Cirrian wrote:2.) I Saw the trailer, And the cool part was the mini-games like golf, I would love to join white-list Because from my experience white-listed servers are filled with good people
The main reason is because i'd love to meet new people to play mini-games in, And this was the only working page

a build, And i would help build/take down certain builds that need help, I would make people laugh aswell, I hate when people are sad,so i'd cheer them up. If someone needs help in Directions/building/where to build i would tell them Who  to ask for building areas and tell them mini-game locations

4.))-I've Always been the good guy in my life, including my friends and my dads.
  -I love to hang with friends, walk around, talk and play games like manhunt etc.

5.) 19 Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that

6.)

Hey hey, Cirrian! I'll be reviewing your application this time!

Now, first off, it's always nice to post the question being asked before your answer. Saves us time making sure you're answering it correctly. Wink

Secondly, could you put your IGN here as a #1? It helps us make sure your Forum name is/isn't the same as your Minecraft name. It's for security reasons. Razz

The previous reviewers said your answers to 2 and 3 seem to check out, but I personally think they could just be a tad more lengthy. I understand if you're having troubles writing about yourself (as I tend to), so no worries. Ignore this suggestion if you want. xP

As for your random facts...

1: Are you missing some apostrophes there? Or do you have multiple fathers? xP
2: Hehe, we're all guilty of staying up late. Just don't let that ruin your experience in life and in this server. Razz
3: You're a funny guy, eh? I might have some competition...
4: No offense, but if you're so good at helping people with grammar, couldn't you take some time to spell check your own work? See my reply to fact #1 again. >w<
5: Eugh... ManHunt? Isn't that game, like, really bad? Don't they have that banned in some countries? Or am I thinking of a different game? Either way, please think of a different fact here. Talking, walking around, none of that is random enough for an answer.

And you seem to have cut off your answer to 6, but you answered it before. I'll let it slide. ^w^

So, my conclusion? Your facts need some straightening out. Your answers to 2 and 3 could use a bit more, but that's only a thing that's bugging me. Feel free to leave them if you wish, but you'll earn a higher score if you give me better ones. Razz

((And if you're tired, worry about this application tomorrow: your writing is much better when you're well-rested! ^w^))

Last edited by Flammole on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:25 pm

Cirrian wrote:Im tired and stressed from my step-mom's dog
and my aunties dog fighting Sleep

Word of advice:

If you're tired, don't write up our whitelist application -- save it for some other day and time when you're not tired.  It's not like we'll go away tomorrow or something.  Wink

If you write our application under the influence of stress and fatigue and it shows, we'll only give you more stress and fatigue when we rag on it.  Razz

Anyway, we're playing tag-team, so now Flamm will review your [hopefully final] app.  Good luck.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:45 pm

1.) Cirrian

2.) I Saw the trailer, And the cool part was the mini-games like golf, I would love to join white-list Because from my experience white-listed servers are filled with good people

4.))-I've Always been the good guy in my life, including my friends and my dad's life aswell .

6.) Cheese Razz

Last edited by Cirrian on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot name)
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyelf101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:52 pm

1.Tinyelf101

2.I have seen the add and it look's really fun.i don't know everything about gulliver but i do know the basic fun stuff.I was really hoping that i could play with you on the server.

3.(talent's):i am good at making people feel better,making friend's,being nice to other's,and being honest and fun.(skillz):building,making joke's,helping,and being funny.(experience):i don't really know what your talking about but i think it means this:i have had minecraft for about 9 month's.i got minecraft for Christmas.i have played non stop.minecraft is my favorite game and one of my favorite thing's to do.(traits):funny,shy,sensitive,sweet,loves to do pranks,loves to be around others,and loves to have friends.(sorry if i used to many words.i wasn't keeping track Razz
4.(1)has 2 friends at school.
(2)is in a brand new school called Sunrise Elementary.
(3)has 1 mom,1 dad,1 sister,1 brother.
(4)i am the oldest child in my household family.
(5)i have 1 hamster,4 fish,and 3 cats.
5.14.Please refrain from obstructing a player's right to observe cultural holidays, so long as the
observance is not physically harmful to other player's or builds.
6.Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations. These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

(I was really hoping that you would let me go on. x3 i have been wanting to join FOREVER and finally i went to this website...please?)
tinyelf101
tinyelf101

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Cirrain, you're tired, go to bed. We will wait till you're fresh again to continue this review.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrian Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Cirrain, you're tired, go to bed.  We will wait till you're fresh again to continue this review.
I snoozed :l
Im energized
And happy Smile

(for about 2hours)

Last edited by Cirrian on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cirrian
Cirrian

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Im sorry Tinyelf, like I said before our server may be too scary for someone who is easily frightened by "mean people". Thank you for trying, though.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:57 pm

Cirrian wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:Cirrain, you're tired, go to bed.  We will wait till you're fresh again to continue this review.
I snoozed :l
Im energized
And happy Smile

Doesn't look it. We'll see you again tomorrow. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tinyelf101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:59 pm

oh....ok.... Sad ...
tinyelf101
tinyelf101

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Cirrian wrote:1.) Cirrian

4.))-I've Always been the good guy in my life, including my friends and my dad's life aswell .

6.) Cheese Razz

Hmm, it seems you didn't listen to me when I said find a new final fact. If it this Manhunt is really the one I'm thinking of (and this here is what I'm worried about), then I'm afraid that you're not such a "good guy". Sure, I like my own violent games, but not as crazy as this one.  pale 

Please, replace that fact. Also, for not listening to me, I'm now telling you to make your answers to 2 and 3 longer. If you don't listen to me this time, I'm sure no-one who reviews this will listen to you. Razz

Crossed that out because of a private message from Cirrian, explaining what "manhunt" is. Apparently, it's a version of "Tag". Either way, I'll ask you to find a new fact: once again talking and walking around won't cut it.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 Empty My whitelist App!

Post by stellan11 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:57 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
my minecraft IGN is: stellan11

2)
I really wanna join this server because i love Gulliver mod! I will try joining a server with other people! I've actually never joined a modded server. Only pixelmon servers, but this server Looks EPIC! And i really wanna be whitelisted! I really hope i can be! <3 You guys wanted to know how i got known with Gulliver mod. For 1 Years ago i watched mod showcases. Later i've seen alot of people making mod showcases of it. I wanted to try it for myself and it was very cool! Now i've looked for good servers with Gulliver Mod. And then i felt over this one.
I wanna stay at server for: 1. I love gulliver mod 2. I wanna remove the destroyers/griefers 3. I love modded servers 4. I wanna help the server.

3)
my talents is being nice to people. Help people a lot of stuff. My experience is very hard to explain actually. I'm also Singing in a profesionall choir called "Det Norske Guttekoret" Transelated "The Norwegian Choir of Boys" I've also won the 1st prize at "Siggerud's Got Talent" what is a local Talent show at school. Other than that i'm one of the most unpopular boy at school.  Crying or Very sad 

4)
I'm living in a country called Norway.
My age is 12 and i'm getting 13 in 30. November.
I use my free time to play games with friends.
I'm going at middle school (8. Class)
I'm a Middle Professionall Singer.

5) Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide.
Cheese  Razz 

I rlly hope i getting Whitelisted on this awesome server!

Last edited by stellan11 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 pm

stellan11 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

2)
I really wanna join this server because i love Gulliver mod! I will try joining a server with other people! And maybe be crushed... I've actually never joined a modded server. Only pixelmon servers, but this server Looks EPIC! And i really wanna be whitelisted! I really hope i can be! <3

3)
my talents is being nice to people. Help people a lot of stuff. My experience is very hard to explain actually. I can craft alot of things in minecraft! Someone says i really need to be an Architect in minecraft... I'm a really good friends of ExplodingTNT if you know who he is N' stuff.

4)
I'm a amateur PS gamer and a Pro Minecraft Gamer
I use my free time to play Minecraft with my friends.
I was a Helper on a popular server called Nova.

5) Please avoid breaking rules of conduct on our official server forum, as bad behaviour in that external site could lead to punitive action on our server.

Cheese  Razz 

Another European player, eh? Well, let’s see what you’ve got…

Okay, this first section (rather, your answer to question 2) has two problems. One: you don’t give any specific reason to join (and stay) with us besides the fact we have Gulliver’s mod. We’re looking for more than just that here. Also, you mention getting crushed… just don’t bother anyone to go out of their way to do that to you, would you, please? Harassment (verbal and/or physical) doesn’t getting anyone anywhere - unless it’s off the server.

Now, onto your next answer; you give some very general in-game and social skills, but something more specific would be nice. On that note, I glanced at ExplodingTNT’s channel (I don’t think I’ve heard of him before, honestly), and his channel didn’t seem bad, but just knowing a minor Youtube celebrity isn’t going to get you on the server, nor is it a skill Razz

And here are your five - ahem, six random facts… three of which are related to Minecraft, and are thus moot. Replace those with something random, and yet revealing of your character so we have a better idea of what you’re prone to do on our server. ^^

The Right/Responsibility here just about checks out, anyway…

And you got cheese right. Congrats. Razz

So, overall, your app needs a bit of work, but it’s not entirely hopeless. Just fix everything above, and you should be good to go. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by stellan11 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:31 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
stellan11 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

2)
I really wanna join this server because i love Gulliver mod! I will try joining a server with other people! And maybe be crushed... I've actually never joined a modded server. Only pixelmon servers, but this server Looks EPIC! And i really wanna be whitelisted! I really hope i can be! <3

3)
my talents is being nice to people. Help people a lot of stuff. My experience is very hard to explain actually. I can craft alot of things in minecraft! Someone says i really need to be an Architect in minecraft... I'm a really good friends of ExplodingTNT if you know who he is N' stuff.

4)
I'm a amateur PS gamer and a Pro Minecraft Gamer
I use my free time to play Minecraft with my friends.
I was a Helper on a popular server called Nova.

Cheese  Razz 

Another European player, eh? Well, let’s see what you’ve got…

Okay, this first section (rather, your answer to question 2) has two problems. One: you don’t give any specific reason to join (and stay) with us besides the fact we have Gulliver’s mod. We’re looking for more than just that here. Also, you mention getting crushed… just don’t bother anyone to go out of their way to do that to you, would you, please? Harassment (verbal and/or physical) doesn’t getting anyone anywhere - unless it’s off the server.

Now, onto your next answer; you give some very general in-game and social skills, but something more specific would be nice. On that note, I glanced at ExplodingTNT’s channel (I don’t think I’ve heard of him before, honestly), and his channel didn’t seem bad, but just knowing a minor Youtube celebrity isn’t going to get you on the server, nor is it a skill Razz

And here are your five - ahem, six random facts… three of which are related to Minecraft, and are thus moot. Replace those with something random, and yet revealing of your character so we have a better idea of what you’re prone to do on our server. ^^

The Right/Responsibility here just about checks out, anyway…

And you got cheese right. Congrats. Razz

So, overall, your app needs a bit of work, but it’s not entirely hopeless. Just fix everything above, and you should be good to go. ^^

I've edited. And yee very nice to say "Another European Player, eh?"... So what if i said "Ahh not another guy from United States" For example....

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 pm

stellan11 wrote:
I've edited. And yee very nice to say "Another European Player, eh?"... So what if i said "Ahh not another guy from United States" For example....

Please repost your app instead of editing it, we need it seperate in order to link to it in our moderator threads.

In addition, he didn't say 'European player' as an offessive term =/ hes only making conversation, dont be so sensitive. Merely noting the fact you're from Europe, and telling you we have other players from there. Your response 'not another guy from united states' however -is- offensive, since you said you said you disliked having more by adding -not- to your sentence.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by stellan11 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:55 pm

ShadowScale wrote:
stellan11 wrote:

Please repost your app instead of editing it, we need it seperate in order to link to it in our moderator threads.

In addition, he didn't say 'European player' as an offessive term =/ hes only making conversation, dont be so sensitive. Merely noting the fact you're from Europe, and telling you we have other players from there. Your response 'not another guy from united states' however -is- offensive, since you said you said you disliked having more by adding -not- to your sentence.
OK so i'm going to repost it? Isn't that spam? But kk! I hope i get in.

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 38 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by stellan11 Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

2)
I really wanna join this server because i love Gulliver mod! I will try joining a server with other people! I've actually never joined a modded server. Only pixelmon servers, but this server Looks EPIC! And i really wanna be whitelisted! I really hope i can be! <3 You guys wanted to know how i got known with Gulliver mod. For 1 Years ago i watched mod showcases. Later i've seen alot of people making mod showcases of it. I wanted to try it for myself and it was very cool! Now i've looked for good servers with Gulliver Mod. And then i felt over this one.
I wanna stay at server for: 1. I love gulliver mod 2. I wanna remove the destroyers/griefers 3. I love modded servers 4. I wanna help the server.

3)
my talents is being nice to people. Help people a lot of stuff. My experience is very hard to explain actually. I'm also Singing in a profesionall choir called "Det Norske Guttekoret" Transelated "The Norwegian Choir of Boys" I've also won the 1st prize at "Siggerud's Got Talent" what is a local Talent show at school. Other than that i'm one of the most unpopular boy at school. Crying or Very sad

4)
I use my free time to play games with friends.
I'm a Middle Professionall Singer.

Cheese Razz

stellan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next