Dice Rolling - Combat, Skills Etc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dice Rolling - Combat, Skills Etc

Post by BurgerWarrior on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:38 am

I lower my ridiculous gun, as being a part of the forum system I can hardly refuse a direct order from an admin. I step to one side as the giant administrator climbs up out of the hole.

"Apologies, miss." I say as she chides me about the recipe book. I end up agreeing with her as she explains how the forum broke last time. However, when she refers to me fixing the mess she made, I prime the gigantic gun I have.

"No, no, no." I reply. "No finding boots until we get this straight - I ain't putting this all back together by myself."
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:26 pm

"Teehee! Oh fine... You and Blizz-kun can put it back together again. I'm soooo nice~!", I muse, even while crawling around on my hands and knees to find my boot.  "Which reminds me, I thought I saw the little fella around here. I wonder where he went to...?"

Suddenly, amongst the distant rubble, I catch sign of the unmistakable sheen of leather, belonging to an item of clothing unmistakably-larger than normal and easy to spot even aongst the fallen debris.  Falling columns of Forum World in the background be damned, I race happily towards it, seemingly demolishing everything in my path.

"Myyyyyyyyyy boooooooooooooooot~!!!!!!", I cry jovially, running towards it in slow motion like one would a long-lost love.   Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Im lying there, still breathing heavily but feeling better as I start to bounce up and down from the ground, a low rumbling sound getting louder and louder. "Uh..?" I raise my head up to see the source of the sound and my tired look morphs into suprise and panic as I see you running towards me, like a tank crashing through the buildings. "Oh crap!"

I flail and scramble my arms as I trip over myself trying to get up from the floor and attempt to dive out of the way.

(Agility Skill Roll: Needs a roll of above 15 to be sucessful. Attribute points are added to the result)
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMaster on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

The member 'ShadowScale' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'30 Sided Dice' : 15
GameMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:01 pm

15 + 7 = 22 End Result - Success

I quickly get up onto my feet and crouch down like a cat and pounce out of the way or your rampage, just making it in time. I preform a frontflip before hitting the ground and sliding a few feet.

I sigh in relief as I shake my head at you "Well... you keep me on my toes ill give you that" I notice you hugging your shoe, not noticing me. "Hey! You nearly smushed me you know!" I stomp over to you in a huff and tug at your dress firmly.
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:19 am

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!", I cry, hugging my boot, and at least initially ignoring (or not feeling) the little lizard man tugging on my dress.

"Burgen-kun, crisis averted!!! I found it! And-- oh hey, little Blizz is here too!!", I say as I finally notice Blizz while trying to stretch out my legs. "We were so worried about you Blizz-chan, I hope you weren't hurt or anything." Very Happy

"While I put my boot back on, can you two figure out what just happened and how to clean it up? Should be a simple task, right?" Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

I haven't even tied my laces yet, when suddenly I begin to hear a curious rummaging sound before me.  Several bricks and pebbles tumble, as a the small but growing bulge pushes its way underneath the pile of debris.  As it gets closer, it quietly shrinks into nothing and then a deathly silence ensues, leaving behind no trace of itself other than the tiny swirls of dust it kicked up.

"Uh... hello...?", I inquire stupidly. assuming whatever that was could speak English.

"WHIIIIIIIITELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", roared the ghastly gigantic creature that exploded from beneath the rubble, knocking both Blizz and even my towering form back several meters.  

A nauseating living tornado swirl of letters, drool and bad grammar, it could rival the incoherent sight of a robotic animatron in a Michael Bay film.  Ironically, the creature was only a few mispelled words long, not even full sentences, and comprised of ancient questions of Guniacian origin and a distinct lack of love for cheese.  

The creature slithered its hideous mass towards us with an air of delusion, self-importance and an unwavering laziness that could crush a man's skull just for contemplating the shear impossibility of such mediocrity.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!  A CRAPPLICATIONORE!!!!!!", I scream, so piercing I'd probably crack glass if there any around still.  I had no choice, I was scared to death of these creatures, having developed a trauma for them back in the Old World.  I thought I would never see one again, but here in this dreaded darkness was one plain as day, out to assault my eyes and my senses till they'd turn sore and bleed.

Panicking seizing me, I scramble up and try to escape...

[tails I make it]

Last edited by Ciabatta on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMaster on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:50 pm

The member 'Ciabatta' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Heads or Tails' :
GameMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Forgetting my shoe laces were untied, I stumble over them, and fall to the ground with a loud "EEEEEEEK!!!!", landing flat on my face with a loud, disturbing "THUNK!". I lay there temporarily unconscious, exposed to the gruesome Crapplicationore.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Before I can point out that Cia was probably the best person to be doing all the hard labor, being several stories taller than Blizz and I, a huge monster blew out of a pile of rubble. As it surged forward, Cia tripped on her untied laces and lay helpless, and Blizz just had a sword. So, naturally, I raised my really, really big gun. The noise of the weapon caught the monstrosity’s attention, and it swung around as I fired…
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMaster on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:40 pm

The member 'BurgerWarrior' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'30 Sided Dice' : 21
GameMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

...through a combination of luck and skill, my shot lands and puts a pretty big hole in the monster. But it isn’t enough to kill it outright, and now it’s coming right at me.

“Blizz, a little help?!” I call out as my gun recharges.
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm

I pull my bruised body up from the floor and run over to burgers side extending and arm in front of him "Dont worry I got this!" I reach my arm behind me and pick up the flame from my tail in both of my hands, and the tail fire quickly reignites. The blue flame is special in the sense that it only burns when under extreme motion. I bring both hands up to my face, holding the two flame balls which seem to roll around on my hands, while facing the monster.

I give a sly smirk as I take a deep breath, my head, pulling back like a cartoon character, and blow on the two flames as hard as I can, my body now arching forward.

(Magic Ability: Uses 10 mana  Mana (Roleplay)  10/20 mana left)

(Attack Roll: must be above 3 to hit)

Last edited by ShadowScale on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GameMaster on Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:47 pm

The member 'ShadowScale' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'6 Sided Dice' :
GameMaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:01 pm

My breath smashes into the flames, throwing them forward and making them erupt and expand into a firestorm in front of me, similar to how fire eaters breath fire. The air around the blue flames crackles and heat waves begin to appear as the fire begins to burn, racing forward towards the monster.

The monster recoils at this sudden explosion of blue, and then is engulfed in the flames, its lower body only being hit due to its huge size. the flames latch onto it, fizzing and spreading as the monster lets out an loud howling, flailing around in pain.

"Its still not enough..." I wearily say, out of breath and panting.
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by connorcreeper14 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 pm

Shad have you played D&D much then  Dragon 
connorcreeper14

RP Character Sheet
Name: Connor
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:56 pm

connorcreeper14 wrote:Shad have you played D&D much then  Dragon 

(No but ive heard other people playing it (Yogscast on the yogpod and jesse Cox) and always wanted to do one myself but never had any freinds who were into it =P)
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:26 pm

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! WHY IS THIS THING STILL ALIVE?!!!!!", I cry in desperation, clinging onto Burgen and Blizz for protection, but actually looking more like a little girl hugging and squeezing two teddy bears.  Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 am

I take a deep breath, recovering from my exhaustion. "Theres only one thing that can destroy something like that..." I reach into my backpack and pull out a short metal stick and red lights on the shaft. I shake it in front of me, the top facing toward the creature, and suddenly mechanical and scraping metal is heard as the stick impossible unfolds and expands into a huge and impressive warhammer.

I take a deep breath, recovering from my exhaustion.

Im quickly jerked forward as the hammer head unfolds and slams into the ground, cracking it from the sheer weight. "This...nngggh... is..." I grunt as I feebly attempt to lift the hammer with no effect, tugging and pulling at the handle will all my strength, my feet scrabbling and scraping against the ground " the feared.... but... nggh.. respected banhammer..." I pant heavily, grabbing my knees and look up at Cia "Can you give me a hand here please?"
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:05 pm

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?!!!!", I protest.  "B-B-B-But I'm SCAAAAAAAARED!!!  And why do I have to end up doing everything myself?!!!!"  XDDD

The creature shakes its semblance of a head, temporarily stunned by Burgen and Blizz' barrage, but now rawring its hideous word fangs at us with bloody vengeance.  It continues its advance, determined to either eat us or coerce us into whitelisting it.

I heave a tired sigh.

"Oh fine, gimme that thing...", I mope, as I stand up to my full height and pick up the massive ban hammer as if it were a steal spatula.  Not at all happy to confront my greatest fear, I inch my way towards the creature, feigning an air of courage and determination.

"F-f-f-f-f-oul c-c-c-creature... Th-that app-lic-c-c-cation for-r-rmat i-isn't us-s-s-sed h-here a-a-a-a-any-y-y-ymore... P-p-p-plus y-y-y-ou f-f-for-r-rgot to m-menti-ti-ton "I Like Cheese", s-s-o you-u-u'd f-fail any-y-yway."

The creature pauses and cocks its ghastly bulge-of-a-head sideways, trying to make sense of my studdering ravings, before roaring in disapproval, causing me to hop back with a mighty "EEK!!".

Happy Cia
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Test o3o

Post by GameMaster on Sun May 25, 2014 4:11 am