Sniping Incidents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sniping Incidents

Post by Ciabatta on Tue May 12, 2015 1:40 am

I have heard complaints about Super7693 and HylianWizard sniping new players, possibly even to the point of killing them at times.  Worse, it seems this habit is not limited to new players but has been systematic for some time now.

I don't tolerate people trying to PvP against people who are not willing participants. Super is currently soft-banned for questioning... he'll have to contact me via private message to clear up why he continues to do these stunts, and whether this warrants an even longer tempban, or even permanent ban, if he is incapable of stopping.  We never picked him, we simply inherited him, so it's not like there is much to miss -- and especially since he is already an admitted griefer who already escaped punishment once, but can certainly still have it owed with interest.

As for HylianWizard, he has at least been a quiet decent player up until I was made aware of this, so for now I'll just issue a warning to him to quit while he's ahead, or else I will escalate this further.  Consider this your first warning.

That is all.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sniping Incidents

Post by super7893 on Tue May 12, 2015 9:40 pm

So uh, the incidents... It's either because someone tries to kill me me or flat out kills me for no reason, or just because I'm in a bad mood. I will stop doing these actions, and I promise. I'm very sorry for all the trouble I caused on the server. I will not cause any harm or disrespect to the new players, and that is a promise.
super7893

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue May 12, 2015 10:21 pm

Thank you for apologizing, that's a first for you.  I'll lift the soft ban for now, but I'll hold you to that promise.  If you terrorize new players again, I'll be sure you know about it.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheHylianWizard on Fri May 15, 2015 4:14 pm

I apologize as well. For the shooting, I never meant to kill anybody (which I haven't) but just as a little prank. But, if people do not like it, I completely understand, and it will not happen again. I take full responsibility for my actions and will only PvP with players that actually want to. But until that occurs, no more shooting people that haven't done anything to me. I promise, but I will use it as a form of self-defense, if it is ok with you Cia. Have a great day and have a nice Cay-Day!
TheHylianWizard

RP Character Sheet
Name: Asher Looker
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top