Gulliver forge is being difficult

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gulliver forge is being difficult

Post by HiddenTesla56 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Although I've already created an application, I can't seem to get gulliver forged to work no matter what I do. I've gotten it to work before, long before, when 1.6.4 was the newest minecraft version. I deleted my .minecraft and got a fresh one, and I used the installer for gulliver forged. Knowing it doesn't come with forge, I went to go and get a tutorial for installing it manually, however it does not seem that I could even begin to understand how to download/edit/whatever I need to do for it to work, as normally I use the installer. I understand how to install mods once forge is installed, I can't just install it manually.

So really, I main questions are how can I merge the two together? Or maybe where could I get gulliver forged not as an installer and I would be able to get it in quick. If you don't know the answer to those two questions, then my last resort would be somebody who has the mod installed send me their entire .minecraft. I've done that before and it seemed to work just fine, so that might be the best option.

Anyways, if you think you could help please reply, and hopefully this dilemma with be over shortly.

HiddenTesla56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gulliver forge is being difficult

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:20 pm

Ummm... ooookay... if you can't install this mod, why are you writing an application to our server?  O_o

Get this sorted first, THEN apply to our server!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud6wys5kfac2d0n/Gulliver164Installation_ForgeAutoInstaller.pdf?dl=0

Read through the guide carefully, including the troubleshooting section.

Also, if you have Java 8 64-bit, consider getting Java7 and see if that works better.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HiddenTesla56 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:16 pm

It turns out all I needed was that legacy packet, and now everything's working fine!
Thankfully that was the only thing wrong. Like I said, I could get it to work before but then it suddenly stopped, so I guess I just updated java. My application is still waiting to be reviewed, so hopefully that will get done soon.

HiddenTesla56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:47 pm

Very good then, and yeah one of my reviewers will get to your application.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top