Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Night time event "Improvements" EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Night time event "Improvements" EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Night time event "Improvements" EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Night time event "Improvements" EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Night time event "Improvements" EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Night time event "Improvements" EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Night time event "Improvements" EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Night time event "Improvements" EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Night time event "Improvements" EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Night time event "Improvements"

3 posters

Go down

Night time event "Improvements" Empty Night time event "Improvements"

Post by Spookster Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:13 pm

Hello everyone!

Most of you know night time events, sometimes nothing happens and sometimes you get a heart boost but that was it... So what I did is re-added and improved some old events like the killevent! And as a bonus you may get a few more buffs depending on your dungeon quest progress ^^

Here's a list of some effects that can happen

- Heart boost
- Nothing
- Ender pearl gift
- Kill event (which gives you cheese after defeating a number of mobs)
- A bad event
- Much more!

And that's not all! Coming back at the dungeon aspect here's a example: The bad event happens and everyone gets a debuff, however players who have beaten x dungeon get a extra buff (Nothing to major) I thought that would be a interesting addition ^^

If you have any comments/ideas/complaints be sure to tell me so I can improve the events!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Night time event "Improvements" Empty Re: Night time event "Improvements"

Post by bryceio Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:54 am

1: Maybe you could have the ender pearls not be named, because that takes up more inventory spaces if you normally use/have ender pearls. 2: This thread is actually a thing, I thought you guys were joking?
bryceio
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:39 am

Great addition! However, I am a little sceptical about one thing, the "If you complete a set amount of dungeons you don't get debuffs". While this seems good on paper, in reality, its forcing us to do combat, something some people may not be very good at, or not like very much. Then these players, who for example, want to build a house, and haven't defeated any dungeons yet, may get something like poison and nausea, which might interfere with their building plans, or, if they die (To get rid of the debuffs), will slow down their progress significantly.

Besides that, I love the idea. More events like this would give the game experience even more depth! So overall thank you, just revise over the paragraph above please. (This is just an opinion, I'm not trying to force that upon anybody, if you disagree, that's fine)
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:11 am

Adamsuper2002 wrote:Great addition! However, I am a little sceptical about one thing, the "If you complete a set amount of dungeons you don't get debuffs". While this seems good on paper, in reality, its forcing us to do combat, something some people may not be very good at, or not like very much. Then these players, who for example, want to build a house, and haven't defeated any dungeons yet, may get something like poison and nausea, which might interfere with their building plans, or, if they die (To get rid of the debuffs), will slow down their progress significantly.

Besides that, I love the idea. More events like this would give the game experience even more depth! So overall thank you, just revise over the paragraph above please. (This is just an opinion, I'm not trying to force that upon anybody, if you disagree, that's fine)

Eh Hammy as of now (And probably will stay to be fair) Everyone gets a debuff even after beating a set amount of dungeons, however players who have done some progress in the quest will both get a debuff and buff. This means that I will not and NEVER debuff players with a random night event based on their quest progress.  (And a poison effect would just be evil >v<)
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Adamsuper2002 Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 am

Oh, I understand now, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for making it clear to me
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down