Baby Cousin RP Server???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think of making Baby Cousin an RP server?

63% 63% 
[ 10 ]
25% 25% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
12% 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Baby Cousin RP Server???

Post by Raddaman8000 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 pm

As you may know, Baby Cousin has been dormant and pretty much non-existent over the past several months. So I felt like changing the entire premise of the server, so it might be able to last longer. I want to try to make the server a sort of private-ish RP exclusive server. I figure it would be a good way to RP privately without TabbyChat.

Again, I cannot make this a 24/7 server, and will only open under two conditions: 1) I decide to open it myself and host an RP there, or 2) players pre-plan an RP, then request that I open it for their RP. It's certainly not a perfect system, but other than needing to pay for it to be a 24/7 server, I don't have any other ideas on how to make it correspond to when players might want to RP. And I don't have that kind of cash.

The map will probably be made up of various RP locations from the server floating around on islands with teleporters leading to them, although this is only a concept. Doing this SHOULD help with the relatively limited area of the world on a private server.

I want feedback on this idea, as that's all it is at the moment: an idea. I've included a poll above to get a general idea of the public opinion, but I would also love to see some personal feedback. Maybe you have other ideas that could be very useful to making this whole RP server idea a reality. Thanks for continuing to support Baby Cousin!
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby Cousin RP Server???

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:32 am

Hi Rad!  Already answered you in private, but I already mentioned its a great idea. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Well, so far I've gotten good feedback for this from the poll, so I'm probably going to try setting something up when I get time. Thanks for the support! Cool
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CreativeBrain10 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:55 pm

It sounds like a good idea but lemme tel you this:
In the premise that 2 groups want to RP on the server at the same time and that they cant do it any other time due to family gatherings or sleeping schedules. You will not be able to satisfy them without tabby chat or some sort of group chat only command which could cause even more fatal errors in the system.
But otherwise I dont see anything wrong with the idea and I say go for it Very Happy
CreativeBrain10

RP Character Sheet
Name: Brandon
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top