Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Cordelia Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:15 am

dondesupatch wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username / IGN

My username is dondesupatch (thanks to my brother)

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Firstly, this account is a hand-me-down from my brother and he made me Psy... I am no longer Psy so yeah. Very Happy Anyway, I would like to join the server because I have had many bad experiences  with survival "non-griefing" servers and would like to join a server that actually lives up to it's name, a community server. Also I downloaded the mod with  my friend Lizzy and we might have spawned on an island, created giant ocelots, many wolves and cried over the pain and suffering caused. But lets not talk about that! I think that the mod is a great platform for a server and this seems to be the only server with the mod.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

My talents are recreating pictures in Minecraft, for instance if I got onto the server I would recreate a town from Legend of Zelda and would take inspiration from a picture. Another thing is that I am very passionate about many things and once I put my mind to something I will try my best to do it.
My personality, I would say, is quite kind and friendly but unique. I don't have any experience with white-listed  servers but have been on servers before, and go on them regularly.

4) Please list 5 random facts about yourself

I love platformers and puzzle games. 
I love Japanese culture, I find it interesting
I love cake and food in general
I own a ukulele, it's bright orange
I know Lizzy, Jammy and India
I collected dolls Monster High dolls to be exact
I hate green Sad
I have never left the UK (I'm so exiting)

5) Name a right or responsibility you like and why.

I like right number 13 - You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran Player, or another Novice Player  
I like this right because it makes me think of myself as a police woman or hero getting into a telephone box and changing into a red suit with AG written across it and me becoming the anti-griefing girl. (Did I really just say that!)

6)What is the currency?

Cheese (sponge) but there is blue cheese (Lapis) which I think is more valuable so I better not make a build out of lapis Blocks!

Oh and my name is Katie

Hello, I'm Cordelia and I'm going to review your application.

Number 1: Alright.

Number 2: I have no idea what you're saying in the first part, but okay. Anyways, we do try pretty hard to be a community, I think. Yeah, I've heard a lot of tinies complain about ocelots, but I honestly don't see the big deal xP Yeah, I think it's a good idea for a server too! It's very fun.

Number 3: Oh, that's neat! I kinda try to do the same but I tend to just fail miserably. Reference pictures do help, but I can never get my buildings to look like I want them to with just a few pictures.

Number 4: Either I still haven't woken up fully yet or that's a lot of facts... right. I like puzzle games too, but I don't really play many. I like old platformers a lot, though! Yeah, a lot of people on our server seem to like Japan. We even have a Japanese-style town, built by Jammy (I read ahead xP). I like cake too! My favorite is probably ice cream cake. A bright orange ukelele? Do you know how to play it? I know Jammy and Liz too! Except just over the internet, so it doesn't really count. Dolls? Well, that's alright I guess. You hate green? This entire website is green, so uhh... anyways. You've never left the UK? Well, you should! Travel is fun!

Number 5: Well, that's a good ri-... wha? Well, I guess?

Number 6: Right!

Conclusion: I think I can recommend you to be whitelisted, Katie! Good job on your application, and have fun on the server, though you won't be able to log in until someone higher ranked than me reviews this.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 am

Hi.  Pardob me while I do this in a car and with crappy reception,  but if these are good enough for Coco, these are good enough for me. ♥

Ash.. whitelist approved, please do your best.

Katie... whitelist approved. Good job, and say hi to the troupe for me. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Whitelist Application

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My ign is Elmira_ but I like to be called Mimi.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Hello Smile, My cousin Hannah introduced me to this server, she told me that the people on it are really nice, even the staff. I would love to join this server because I want to play the gulliver mod with more people because I am always on my own. ): The server trailer is brilliant, spawnington looks amazing, also well structured, and i really want to see glasgrow for real!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Hi there Smile, my name is Fay and I love playing the piano. Music is so important to me because I want to be a musician when I am older. I go to church every Sunday because I am Christian, it is disapointing that some people can't respect that sadly. Sad  I am mature, kind and independant, and like everybody else I'm completely against griefers, so I can benefit the server by reporting them straight away. In minecraft, I like building medieval houses as they are more interesting to make. I havent had any experiance on a whitelisted server before unfortunately.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I went to London with my school, and we got to visit 10 Downing Street.
• I am staying at my cousins house for 6 months, I will miss my 5 cats. Sad
• I love building 8x furniture because you can add so much more detail.
• I only bake cookies to eat the dough.
• My favourite size is 6x because it's more challenging.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

8."You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant  these", I chose this because not many servers allow this so you have to go to a certain area to harvest them.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The servers currency is cheese. Cheese

Sorry if this sounds a bit rushed, I lost all my work as i refreshed by accident. Neutral
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Mimi's app:

Hello Elmira! I'm Spook and I'll will review your application

Question 1# Okay I'll (try) to remember!

Question 2# Well our server indeed looks very nice Razz

Question 3# Ah medieval houses eh? Well I'm ineterested in your building skills

Question 4#
Wow! Your facts are nice formatted and all! But are they good enough?

A Not random enough about yourself
B Not random enough about yourself
C Not random enough about yourself
D Hmm xD!
E Not random enough about yourself

Question 5#
Yup correct! Feel free to use the farms at spawn (but replant them Razz!)

Question 6# Yay correcto!

Overall look: WOW! Your application is formatted perfectly! Good job!

Conclusion: Your app is amazing but yet it has a fatal flaw yeah the random facts, make them a bit randomer about yourself if you do that I'll recommend you! But for now...

I can't recommend you for whitelist

Thank you for your time, feel free to try again!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Whitelist Application

My ign is Elmira_ but I like to be called Mimi.

Hello Smile, My cousin Hannah introduced me to this server, she told me that the people on it are really nice, even the staff. I would love to join this server because I want to play the gulliver mod with more people because I am always on my own. ): The server trailer is brilliant, spawnington looks amazing, also well structured, and i really want to see glasgrow for real!

Hi there Smile, my name is Fay and I love playing the piano. Music is so important to me because I want to be a musician when I am older. I go to church every Sunday because I am Christian, it is disapointing that some people can't respect that sadly. Sad  I am mature, kind and independant, and like everybody else I'm completely against griefers, so I can benefit the server by reporting them straight away. In minecraft, I like building medieval houses as they are more interesting to make. I havent had any experiance on a whitelisted server before unfortunately.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• My hair goes down to my waist but i'm cutting it short for charity.
• I'm 155cm tall, double checked.  Smile
• I own a Lenovo laptop, I'm hoping for it to last at least 6 years.
• I only bake cookies to eat the dough.
• I love eating raw carrots, cooked arent as healthy.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

8."You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant  these", I chose this because not many servers allow this so you have to go to a certain area to harvest them.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The servers currency is cheese. Cheese

Sorry if this sounds a bit rushed, I lost all my work as i refreshed by accident. Neutral

Last edited by Elmira_ on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:04 pm

Mimi's application take 2:

Hey! I'll get to the points that were wrong last time

A Doing something for charity is always good!
B Hmm I don't remember how tall I am Razz
C Oh okay!
E I love them raw too! (but for healthy thing you should go to Ciabatta Ciabatta  )

Conslusion: Yay you did it! I can recommend you for whitelist. If my review is approved you will be whitelisted!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Yay, Hannah's cousin! Approved, welcome aboard. Smile

And yes, not only are raw carrots tastier, but they still retain much of their nutrient content -- the longer you cook something, the less nutrient it has until all you're left with is a big orange mush (like what they feed in jails and school lunches).  XD
Of course,  overdoing carrots can be bad too since they're still tubers and thus contain a good deal of starch (sugar) -- way less than potatoes, table sugar, cookies or bread, but they should still be eaten in moderation.  Smile

Oh and a tip for future posts... write them first in Notepad or TextEdit,  then simply copy and paste your writing into the browser.   That way, if the browser loses your text, you wont lose all your work. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by homeboy4132 Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:10 pm

1.) My username is (without quotes) “homeboy4132”

2.) I would like to join your server for four main reasons. First of all, the Gulliver mod is fun, but it gets boring if there is no one to share the experience with. Playing on your server would make the game more fun for me. Second, the mini-games you have look very creative. I have tried replicating your chess game in single player, but it was one-sided for me. Thirdly, I could be someone’s pet or have someone as a pet. That seems a “little” cool (get it? little!). Finally, playing LAN with my sister does not work for some reason. This got me looking for a sever we could play on with ONLY Gulliver mod. When I came across this server, I thought she and I could sign up to play together. So here’s my application. She’s probably giving you her application around the same time you read this.

3.) I am good at making large buildings like player statues and multiple-level houses/apartments. I am also okay at redstone. I would say I am moderately good at it if there were no command blocks in Minecraft. When it comes to redstone, I can make Jeb doors facing anywhere, automatic coal generators, working lighthouses, and little (but some) experience with command blocks. I like to work for people if I have the matireals I need to do what they want. I also do not help someone if the are planning on greifing.
When you ask about maturity, I do not know if you mean age or if I am new to Minecraft. Well, I am a teenager and I have played Minecraft since version 1.2.3 (forgot what year it was).

4.) Here are five amazing facts:

•I have raised a mallard duck as a pet.
•I am red and green colorblind.
•I am a GATE student.
•My first large building was made just for my sister, and it was about 70 meters high.
•My beefiest computer is smaller than the average tower computer.

5.) Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favours and gifts - selfsufficiency and independence are virtues.

6.) CHEESE BLOCKS!

homeboy4132

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Homeboy, thanks for posting here in the application thread where it belongs, NOT to my email.  I do not accept email applications.

Also, can you elaborate on the whole "pet" thing?  Not sure if you fully realize what we're about here on the Big Sis server.

Speaking of sisters, I would advise you hold off on bringing anyone else here until you're absolutely sure this is the place you want to be. I don't like going through the trouble of processing two separate apps, if you're both going to get bored (or upset) and leave simultaneously).
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Whitelist app

Post by callum1h3 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:55 pm

I would like to play on this server becuase i like gulliver mod and littleblocks some times to be small and play with friends!.

My talents and skills are :PvP and Hosting,
i don't have much experience when it comes to this Admin but i do know the basics.
My personalities and traits are: PvP, Server hosting, Nice and silly and/or serious.
I dont really have an aspiration at the moment.
I can contribute some moderate builds and ideas.

5 facts:
Im very silly.
Im good at building.
I had a server on minecraft.
I like pizza...
And i know lots of people on mc
17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to
by the larger player. I like this rule as i find it funny to me and people wouldnt really think about the tinys, normally its the giants.

callum1h3

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by homeboy4132 Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Homeboy, thanks for posting here in the application thread where it belongs, NOT to my email.  I do not accept email applications.

Also, can you elaborate on the whole "pet" thing?  Not sure if you fully realize what we're about here on the Big Sis server.

Speaking of sisters, I would advise you hold off on bringing anyone else here until you're absolutely sure this is the place you want to be. I don't like going through the trouble of processing two separate apps, if you're both going to get bored (or upset) and leave simultaneously).

By pet I mean keeping someone smaller than me in my (minecraft) house while taking care of them (with their consent, of course). Or vise-versa if I choose to be tiny.

homeboy4132

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:49 am

callum1h3 wrote:I would like to play on this server becuase i like gulliver mod and littleblocks some times to be small and play with friends!.

My talents and skills are :PvP and Hosting,
i don't have much experience when it comes to this Admin but i do know the basics.
My personalities and traits are: PvP, Server hosting, Nice and silly and/or serious.
I dont really have an aspiration at the moment.
I can contribute some moderate builds and ideas.

5 facts:
Im very silly.
Im good at building.
I had a server on minecraft.
I like pizza...
And i know lots of people on mc
17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to
by the larger player. I like this rule as i find it funny to me and people wouldnt really think about the tinys, normally its the giants.

Ah, it's you again.  Wink
Not sure how good your memory is, but you tried and failed to apply here before, and in fact we've been waiting since July for you to post a desperately-needed revision...

https://bigsister.forumotion.com/t409p675-whitelist-applications-archive-2#4719

You didn't, and in fact now you wrote an entirely new application that's actually far worse than the last ones you posted a few months ago (at least you didn't miss Question 6, the easiest question in existence to answer).  

Combined with the fact we don't have LittleBlocks here, nor do we have your friends here, and it seems you definitely took a wrong turn somewhere.  Sorry to say, this is not the place for you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:53 am

homeboy4132 wrote:

By pet I mean keeping someone smaller than me in my (minecraft) house while taking care of them (with their consent, of course). Or vise-versa if I choose to be tiny.

Yeah, that's precisely what I thought. 

We've had some bad experiences with players wanting to keep "pets", or worse be "pets", so we generally look down on that.  Certainly not as an out-of-the-blue fact with no context and no understanding of what you're really like... do you want to be a "pet" in the innocent sense, or far something far more inappropriate for the family-friendly server you're trying to apply into?  Wink

For the time being, this, in combination with the poor structure, red flags from your application and the obsessive, impatient way in which you tried to grab my attention, will keep you from getting whitelisted.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletor1991 Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 pm

I'm having a friend join the server. Her ign is Aniko and she is someone I use to play Gulliver with. Just a heads up.
Skeletor1991
Skeletor1991

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sturn
Personality Trait: Patient
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Heads have been raised up. Thanks for letting us know, Skellie.  Smile

[for those of you who are new or don't read creeds, this is a little-known right whereby staff can whitelist close friends or family that they trust, so long as they become responsible for them; the only requirement is that they announce the whitelisting here, but otherwise it's as close as we get to a Free Pass] ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by windrock Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:27 pm

1. darkfrost1802.

2.why im here I saw the video and the thought that went through my head was awesome and I knew I had to join, personally I had to make a email and a account for forumotion and the document thingy now why I picked this server over others was there wasn't much competion only one that was okayish compared to this especially cause of the trailer video now the thing is I have completely no past experience, none with a Gulliver server so I really hope that's not a problem and how I got acquainted with this was back in 2012 in a yogscast mod review and of course I have been looking for a server ever since then but that's all I could think of so I hope is enough.

3. ok here the thing I have to say is im younger than 18 but older than 10 but I wont tell the exact age im a pretty good builder not that good mind you but I have a huge spirt and im very creative and willing to have fun also I do have ADHD but I doubt it will be a problem it never before has with servers.

4. here are my facts

1. when I get a job I want to be a paleontologist and a video game designer

2.only IRL sometimes I act like a dinosaur

3. im a huge reader 500 pages 1 week 3000 giant pages for a rulebook (warhammer) 2 months

4. I have picky taste buds

5. most of the time I use darkfrost1802 as my username only rarely i use windrock

end of my facts

As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to
by the larger player. that this rule even exists if something tiny was stalking me id just kill it there cant be that many people who do this right

6. cheese of different types

windrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Keleven Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:32 am

You've done a pretty alright application for this server Windrock but sadly we are not looking for applications that are just alright and barely pass. In your case, your application addresses all the required points but in some cases is either too lacking or generic to really reach the required limit. What's more is your grammar and punctuation is quite shocking as in many cases sentences merely run off one another and often do not make logical sense. For these reasons we have decided to put your application on hold. If you would like you can try again by submitting another application but keep in mind it will need to be better than this if you would like to join our server. Sincerely, King.
Keleven
Keleven

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kelvin Degris
Personality Trait: Impulsive
Character Description:

http://www.idontgaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by windrock Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:03 am

its ok I have never have done one of these before so I can

do a lot better

EDIT: I have decided to rejoin when I have better grammer see you in a year or two

windrock

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 5 Empty Hello again, I am here to try again on the application.

Post by Jackholmesnh Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:11 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username or IGN?
My mine craft IGN is Jackholmesnh.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the server.
I loved all of the trailers that this server has made. They were very well made. It looked like you people had planned them out very well Smile I also really like how the server has Gulliver Mod. It really fleshes out the server's features. The spawn area looked like a great place to live as well. I would be really excited to live at a place as good as this.

I will admit I am not a great architect when it comes to mine craft, but I am also an enjoyment to groups around and I am a kind player that will always be there to help. I am an 11 year old, mature for my age, and older than pretty much all of the kids in my grade (5th grade). Gulliver Mod is my favorite mod, so I would especially treat players of the server with respect here and on any other server.

4) Please list 5 random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. My immediate family lives in a 3 bedroom cape house where we are currently working on projects because we had moved into the house only 3 months ago.

2. I go to a school where we are very encouraged to be A+ students. Life around town is especially peaceful here because of all of the nice fall leaves, especially how my town is a small town and not a city like Boston.

3. My entire family meets during Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and other historic holidays and have dinner with each other and have prayers for the poor and homeless.

4. I am not great at FTP but I am good at placing .jar mod files and other Minecraft add-ons in the correct folders and files.

5. I am a big fan of the Boston Red Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays baseball. I am also a huge fan of the Boston Patriots.

5) To ensure you understand our responsibilities and rights on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one responsibility or right that you enjoy the most.
"You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player." I enjoy this role because I am completely responsive for reporting crimes against me and others around me. And when there are no crimes, it keeps the touch of good fun on servers, especially like this one. I have been in situations, where I have been briefed, and it was solved peacefully, because I had quickly reported to a server staff that there was a griefer because my property, and several other properties had been griefed. I handled the situation correctly, had the briefer banned, without any chaos or server distraction. And that is my talent of keeping servers with a fresh economy.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide, please write down the name of the official server currency.
The server's official currency is, cheese! Very Happy

I hope this makes the whitelist!
Intelligent regards,
Jackholmesnh

Jackholmesnh

Back to top Go down

Post by windrock Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Anyways I want to know how long it will take till I can apply so im checking if this one's good enough if it is sign me up .

1. darkfrost1802

2. How I got here is pretty simple I saw the YouTube video wanted to join made a Gmail account and now im applying, the reason I picked this server over others was there was no competition so I picked this one, I don't have any past multiplayer experience with Gulliver but that doesn't matter right, finally how I got acquainted with the mod was a mod review

3. I have to say im older than 10 but younger than 18 but I wont tell you the exact age , im a pretty good builder, im good at terraforming and im pretty good at redstone, I have big spirit and im very creative and 70/80 percent normal for everyone who got applied

4. Here's my list of facts

1 my dream job is paleontology (digging for dinosaurs)

2 I sometimes act like a dinosaur

3 im a big reader, and for all of you warriors fans can one of you direct me to a warriors forums

4 im kind of picky with food

5 I have ADHD

You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or
those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.

6.Cheese of different types

windrock

Back to top Go down

Post by windrock Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Also if this seems rushed I deleted it half way through

Last edited by windrock on Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : M)

windrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Keleven Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:00 am

Very well structured and informative application Jackholmesnh. Having read your application it fits the required criteria leaving me happy to whitelist you to the server.

As for you Windrock, your application has improved from your last. A major point being that you "trimmed the fat" out of your application, removing the jibberish and other nonsensical parts. You also elaborated on more on how you would contribute and how you discovered our sever. For these reasons I feel that this application is now quite acceptable, (although capital letters and full-stops would've helped).

I'll be happy to whitelist both of you to the server given that my review of your applications is approved. Hope to see you both soon! King out.
Keleven
Keleven

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kelvin Degris
Personality Trait: Impulsive
Character Description:

http://www.idontgaveawebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 am

Well commissioners dont need to wait for approvals, fyi, but since King is new at this ill let him know that he is all'clear. ^^

Thank you both for improving your applications. Oh and just a reminder, we dont make too many amends for people who are very young or have an impairment (I might recommend the Food 101 thread for that), so be prepared to do everything possible to observe all Rights and Responsibilities you agreed upon. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by LOLrooney12 Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:23 am

my minecraft name is LOLrooney12 and my friends is sille0814

We will like to join this server to have fun and try to make our other friends come on this server.

Sille0814 talent: pixelmon, minecraft, jumping around and saying welcome to new players and so.

LOLrooney12s talents: had a server so know plugins and commands, help people, help the admin out if they need me and so.

LOLrooney12: age: 15, live in denmark, can also write and talk english, write german and speak it a little, think Ssundee and skythekidrs is the good youtubers and wanna play gullivers becouse skythekidrs did in cops and robbers, think gullivers is fun out for the mod review and the server look pretty awesome.
at night i pretty much stay up to watch youtube videos and i like Naruto, i think it's the best anime.

Sille0814: age: 14, live in denmark, can also write and talk english, love minecraft, pixelmon and gullivers. love cat, love your server out from google when u search gullivers server. I have 2 dogs and in this weekend i am alone home

. If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

that is the part we like the most.

Sponge or lapis lazuli

If we may write to me LOLrooney12

ps: sille0814 dont write becouse she is very very shy

LOLrooney12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:51 pm

Hello.  Please read the application instructions carefully.  Some of your answers are incorrect or do not meet the minimum-required length.

Also, you cannot do one application for two people -- Sille would have to do her own application and answer her own questions.  Shyness is no excuse.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next