Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whitelist me

Post by LOLrooney12 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:09 am

1) LOLrooney12

2) I would like to join this server becouse if i try to search any other gulliver mod server i only found yours, and i love to play the gulliver mod to grow big take sheeps and throw them into a farm and like that, in and i like the way u have more mods so people cant spam in chat, i heard about this server when i search about it on Google.

3)

I can help this server with getting other of my friends on so they server get more popular and more people can donate so the owners also get a benifit. i would say welcome to the new people on the server and try to stay friendly with the other on the server, so the server stay happy. I can help the admin if they need me or else i will make my own survival.

4)

1 When i was younger i was bullied.

2 in school i have been alone with a teacher

3 I like ssundee and skythekidrs

4 Tuesday and Thursdag i go to karate.

5 my favorite food is pancake

4) Unless promoted beforehand, you have the right to request a promotion to  Veteran status after no 
less than one month of exhibiting good behaviour on our server

5) Cheese or blue Chesse (Sponge or lapis lazuli)

LOLrooney12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Klipus wrote:Hi, I have a question: Is this server is online-mode only?

Hello.
I don't understand the question... all servers are accessible via an online internet connection only.  The only exception would be servers you host yourself on your own machine, and these would only be accessible to you, not other players.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:49 pm

...If by 'must have a premium account' you mean, 'actually play the game and not pirate it', yes, we would much prefer if you had Minecraft via legal means.

(Though if I just completely misunderstood your question - which, for the record, has happened - then I sincerely apologize for any and all accusations of piracy ^^; )

-----

LOLrooney12 wrote:1) LOLrooney12

2) I would like to join this server becouse if i try to search any other gulliver mod server i only found yours, and i love to play the gulliver mod to grow big take sheeps and throw them into a farm and like that, in and i like the way u have more mods so people cant spam in chat, i heard about this server when i search about it on Google.

3)

I can help this server with getting other of my friends on so they server get more popular and more people can donate so the owners also get a benifit. i would say welcome to the new people on the server and try to stay friendly with the other on the server, so the server stay happy. I can help the admin if they need me or else i will make my own survival.

4)

1 When i was younger i was bullied.

2  in school i have been alone with a teacher

3  I like ssundee and skythekidrs

4 Tuesday and Thursdag i go to karate.

5  my favorite food is pancake

4) Unless promoted beforehand, you have the right to request a promotion to  Veteran status after no
less than one month of exhibiting good behaviour on our server

5) Cheese or blue Chesse (Sponge or lapis lazuli)

Alright, let’s get down to business.

2) So… your only reason for joining our server specifically, if there were other servers (this is a hypothetical, and very possible in the future, situation I’m giving here), is that we have a chat mod that prevents spam? That, in itself, technically isn’t true - you don’t need TabbyChat (the chat mod) to join our server, and you can use TabbyChat on any server, presumably. We just support it and prefer if our players use it.

So, effectively, if another Gulliver server appears, you have no reason to stick around with us. Please find a reason.

3) As for this, we’re not looking for a large player base (due to the fact they provide more of a headache than anything), and I don’t believe Cia is accepting donations. Unlike a lot of server owners, she actually has a salary. Also, no offense, but we already have quite a few staff who are very tech-savvy to help the rest of the staff with a variety of things, so… your help in that area is unnecessary. Also, you have absolutely no explanation of your personality at all. Given that your personality is the key to getting on the server, I’d suggest making half of your question 3 about your personality - at least.

4) Well… these facts are rather short, but at least they check out on randomness. Honestly, I’m not quite sure how I feel about them. Remember, we’re trying to get a feel for you, as a person, through this app. Character-related facts (as opposed to ‘my favorite food is...’ will help you more than the aforementioned ‘my favorite food is...’ questions.

5) Few people choose this Right/Responsibility… in fact, I don’t remember reviewing anyone that did, so there are points for originality. At any rate, I’m a little uneasy about you choosing such a fact - you seem like the kind of guy that has been on a lot of other ‘big’ servers, and is used to promotions simply being titles rather than having any responsibility. Let me assure you this is not the case with this server. Every rank has some responsibility, for the sake of keeping everything orderly.

6) And, as usual, this is correct. Though honestly you just need to put ‘cheese’ in here.

Overall, no, this will not get you whitelisted, but you’re not beyond all hope. Read through my review as carefully as possible, and address every point I brought up. I will be very hacked off if you miss correcting things - especially if they’re big things.

At any rate, good luck with that - or, if you choose not to re-do your whitelist, good luck finding a more lenient Gulliver server. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShellShoo on Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:51 pm

1) "What is your Minecraft user name?": sheildofgoodness
2)" Please explain why you would like to join the Server.": The reason I want to join the server is mostly because of a friend who plays it (the friends IGN is SeaLuigiX5000), but also because I love the kind of servers with the friendly sometimes funny kind of people which from what I can tell this one has. On top of all that it isn't everyday a person hears or runs across a modded server with the Gulliver mod.

3) "Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.": I am the friendly weird type of person and I will joke or say a weird phrase from time to time to cheer people up.  I am normally not the person who starts fights and I even will kindly steer away from a subjct if it will end up causing trouble.

4) "Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players."
.1:  I often speak in a weird confusing way just to make people smile.
.2: I have a high distrust for cows. (Mostly becuase of a close friend.)
.3: I have no real life meaning I spend a lot of time online.
.4: I absolutley love being aquantited to new people and ending up becoming friends after awhile.
.5: I bake a lot of cakes and give them out in real life and in Minecraft. (My record in Minecraft was a bit over 300 cakes.)

5) "To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most." :Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. I mostly chose this because it is wonderful to see a server that actually cares of it being like such.
6) "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.": Cheese and blue cheese, aka sponges and lapus lazuli blocks.

Last edited by ShellShoo on Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspell)

ShellShoo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 pm

swag509 wrote:

hello i would like to join the server btw my name is swag509

i would like to join the server because it looks amazing and pretty cool btw i do no grief

my talents are my art and i can make pretty cool stuff so may i plz join

1 i love minecraft
2 i love this server
3 this server looks pretty cool
4 i wanna join
5 I dont like griefing

I LOVE EATING BREAD IT TASTES TO GOOD AND PLZ MAY I JOIN YOUR SERVER I BEG YOU
and i read the guide

Well, swag509, your application checks out as a definite griefer. If you would like to argue otherwise, please actually read the directions to apply.

Thank you, and don't reply to this with anything less than a - at the very least - half-decent whitelist application.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 pm

swag509 wrote:
I LOVE EATING BREAD IT TASTES TO GOOD AND PLZ MAY I JOIN YOUR SERVER I BEG YOU
and i read the guide
Aha... he read the guide and he doesn't grief.  Riiiiight.... >v>

My best advice to you... stop eating the bread.  I think it's doing something up there.  XD

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:00 pm

ShellShoo wrote:1) "What is your Minecraft user name?": sheildofgoodness
2)" Please explain why you would like to join the Server.": The reason I want to join the server is mostly because of a friend who plays it (the friends IGN is SeaLuigiX5000), but also because I love the kind of servers with the friendly sometimes funny kind of people which from what I can tell this one has. On top of all that it isn't everyday a person hears or runs across a modded server with the Gulliver mod.

3) "Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.": I am the friendly weird type of person and I will joke or say a weird phrase from time to time to cheer people up.  I am normally not the person who starts fights and I even will kindly steer away from a subjct if it will end up causing trouble.

4) "Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players."
.1:  I often speak in a weird confusing way just to make people smile.
.2: I have a high distrust for cows. (Mostly becuase of a close friend.)
.3: I have no real life meaning I spend a lot of time online.
.4: I absolutley love being aquantited to new people and ending up becoming friends after awhile.
.5: I bake a lot of cakes and give them out in real life and in Minecraft. (My record in Minecraft was a bit over 300 cakes.)

5) "To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most." :Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun. I mostly chose this because it is wonderful to see a server that actually cares of it being like such.
6) "And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.": Cheese and blue cheese, aka sponges and lapus lazuli blocks.
Oh hey SheShoo.  
I just noticed my folks overlooked your app... they sure don't want those nice juicy points.  >v<

So that means I'll have to take care of your application, which may or may not be a good thing given I've been known to be a bit... harsh.  App reviews by other staff members are done FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION, given the Co-Owner entitles herself to be overly-cautious.  XD

So strap yourself in and clench your teeth, as this may sting a little based on the quality of your writing and reading comprehenesion.  Smile

===============

QUESTION 1:  
This is okay, but for my own FYI is there any origin to that username?  Smile

QUESTION 2:  
Phew, you almost committed the cardinal sin of coming here ONLY for a friend.  Although you might have been safe anyway since your friend has been here for at least a month and with good behavior, setting a pretty good precedent about any other friends he might invite over.  So please give him a hug when you have a chance.

In any case, you talked a bit about our server and it's people (very important), and although this may sound a bit far-fetched for a new person, the fact that your friend has been here over a month makes this more believable.  I would have liked to hear more about why a Gulliver server is interesting to you personally, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt that you and your friend share some common interest.  After all, it was by invitation of a good friend that I ended up on our parent server as well, even though I didn't have much experience with Gulliver at the time.  

QUESTION 3:  
Hmmm.... Well I like the fact that you're friendly not confrontational, that will be very helpful.  But the "weird" part needs some clarification, since "weird' doesn't always equate to "funny" or even "endearing".  Make sure that doesn't get you in trouble by causing some misunderstanding.  

Lastly the paragraph is a bit on the short side; it would have been helpful to hear more about your in-game abilities and creations.

QUESTION 4:  
a> This is a repeat of question 3 so doesn't count... plus the fact you keep mentioning the "weird" part worries me.  Good example is this... maybe you thought saying you're weird and confusing was cute and would make me smile, but instead it just makes me worry and cautious.  You'll need to make sure to choose your words carefully as not everyone will get your style of humor (and some people may not be humorous at all).  Plus it shows a bit of lack of self-respect when you make yourself a laughing stock, that's also worrying.  >v>

b> That's cute, but this detail is a bit too short.  Do you mean cows at a farm?  Do you live at or near a farm?

c> Well this part is actually pretty sad, it's not healthy to spend so much time online.  In fact maybe that's why you feel the need to act "weird and confusing" (I'm pretty sure that not focusing much on RL means your diet is pretty bad too).  Razz

d> "Acquainted" is mispelled, and you could have added this to QUESTION 2 or QUESTION 4.1 above.  As a separate "fact", this falls short.

e> Lol, so you said just now you "have no real life", and yet you bake cakes in real life.  Surely I'm not the only to catch that contradiction?  Razz
And I guess it shows a little that you eat cakes too, and lots of them.  XD

QUESTION 5:
Good!  Very few people choose this rule, though it's one of my personal favorites.  But precisely because you're agreeing to keep the server peaceful, that's why I'm making such a big deal about how you choose to say things.  Remember, people online won't get to see your emotions, so without facial expressions to help convey nuance, it's uber-important to say things carefully.  Otherwise, your niceness will be squandered, challenged and misinterpreted.  

QUESTION 6:
Correct.

VERICT:
Although you have a pretty decent application for a first-go, there are still a few holes that need to be plugged up before I can go ahead and approve the whitelist.  You'll need to beef-up your Question 2, clearly and carefully explain the whole "weird" thing, and improve or replace facts 1, 2 and 3 for Question 4.  Repost your application with the revisions and then we can do another review.  ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by chibisora88 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
truesora88

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
I've always loved seeing small people in movies such as,"The Secret World of Arrietty." A movie that came out a few years ago by Hayao Miyazaki. It give a person a sense of adventure and promise. I want to join a server where players feel the same way as I do.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I like singing, i may not be the best but i still do it. I am skilled at drawing manga characters and i'm also good at using the bow both in minecraft and in real life. I like to help people because it makes me feel like I'm worth something. I would help the server by being there to help people build, and by going on adventures with them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
-I have a city in a box
-I have made my own keyblade
-I've made my own bow out of shishkabob sticks
-I can predict peoples actions
-I've had a chicken that laid green eggs

5) I loved rule 17 about the little players stalking the normal players of giants, it was really humorus because I could picture a player doing that.

6) Say, "Cheese!" (cheese lol)

chibisora88

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:42 pm

chibisora88 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
truesora88

I've always loved seeing small people in movies such as,"The Secret World of Arrietty." A movie that came out a few years ago by Hayao Miyazaki. It give a person a sense of adventure and promise. I want to join a server where players feel the same way as I do.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I like singing, i may not be the best but i still do it. I am skilled at drawing manga characters and i'm also good at using the bow both in minecraft and in real life. I like to help people because it makes me feel like I'm worth something. I would help the server by being there to help people build, and by going on adventures with them.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
-I have a city in a box

5) I loved rule 17 about the little players stalking the normal players of giants, it was really humorus because I could picture a player doing that.

Welcome to another episode of Big Sister Whitelisting! I'm your host, Flamm, and I'll be taking a look at your application! ^w^

Okay! Let's get down to business!

1: Hopefully this is correct, otherwise you're going to have a tough time getting on when your application is accepted! Razz

2: Okay, great! Though, could you mention why you want to join this server, specifically? Did you watch the trailer? What did you like about it if you did?

3: Ah! An adventurer! I haven't seen one of those responses in ages: people always go with the building skill...
I'm sure you'll like it here, since there's plenty of open land for you to travel!

4:
-1. Hm, could you explain this to me? I'm afraid I don't quite know what that means. Maybe include a picture? Smile
-2: I'm curious as to what you made this out of. Is it life-sized?
-3: Crafty and clever, I like that. ^w^
-4: Oh? What kinds of things can you predict? Were you predicting that I would be confused? Razz
-5: Well, that's something I'll remember you by. I just hope the chicken wasn't ill!

5: I can see how it's funny, but we've had times in the past where stalking has been an issue. The application says this answer may be used to determine your personality, and I've determined you to be a carefree guy. Let's just hope you're not careless. You pass. ^w^

6: Correct! ^w^
------------------- Flammole ----------------------

Now, as a conclusion, I can't quite whitelist you. You've got some good points, but really all I need is a quick addition to Question #2, so you can tell us why you want to  join this server in particular. I also would like a few bits of clarification on some of your random facts (Numbers 1, 2, and 4) please. Thanks for applying, and I hope to see your revision!

Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

whitelist application

Post by cursorminor@gmail.com on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:06 pm

1.cursorminor
2.it is a great community with my favorite mod
3.my building skills could bring scenic beauty
4.i am respectful ,stand up for people,love to work in a team,love to play with others,and most of all don't cheat
5.the right i like is"You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in any unclaimed area"
6.Cheese

cursorminor@gmail.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:14 pm

cursorminor@gmail.com wrote:1.cursorminor
2.it is a great community with my favorite mod
3.my building skills could bring scenic beauty
4.i am respectful ,stand up for people,love to work in a team,love to play with others,and most of all don't cheat
5.the right i like is"You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in any unclaimed area"
6.Cheese

Please, read through the requirements carefully. When you're done, repost a cleaner application. We'll be waiting. Wink

Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:59 pm

chibisora88 wrote:2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
Aww how cute!  Mion says she was inspired by Secret World of Arrietty as well when making the Gulliver mod, so it's nice to see things come full circle.  ^^

Do note that while our server is designed precisely for that kind of innocent size-changing theme, people join it for very different reasons, so I'm not sure if you'll find the same level of uniformity you're looking for.  I do hope that won't be a problem, however, as everyone has a right to different beliefs and livelihoods (so long as they aren't destructive to other players, of course).

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Attempt 2 at applying!

Post by Jultima on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:02 am

Did my app send? god id be so pissed if it didnt. writing that all again?? Ugh, using this as a test.
DAMMIT! It didnt... Sad
Ill redo it here. God damn at least i took a picture of the app- no i didnt. GOD DAMMIT!
Ugh... Sorry if this one seems rushed.

1. epicwin_245
Stupid name i thought was the coolest 3 years ago x3

2. I love gullivers mod! The mod literally grew on me after a while and I've always loved the concept of size change, ever since i was little. And i couldn't find a gulliver server after falling in love with it. I cri everytiem. Anyway! I found this by accident and it made me happy. :3

3. I find it a fun job to help others, teaching them or just plain helping. I mostly find enjoyment with building and roleplay, both in which i'm either great or decent with depending on what the situation is, or what mood i am in. I love making others laugh, and i am very nice. Smile I've also been playing minecraft since late 1.7. As a sidenote, i also like playing the merchant in things like minecraft rpg towns. Profits~!

4. 5 facts! Fun!
1. I am 15 and Male.
2. I am not afraid to reveal something like a fetish.
3. I am addicted to games ranging from tf2 to pokemon.
4. I prefer to be the cute tiny over the intimidating giant.
5. I call the sheep in minecraft Stanley, and the chicken Chris.

5. My favorite of the responsibilities is the first, to read all the responsibilities. Made me laugh because I'm like "I'm kinda doing that right now" xD

6. The currency is Cheese. Ill try my best not to eat my profits!

Jultima

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jake
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:22 am

EpicWin245 wrote:Did my app send? god id be so pissed if it didnt. writing that all again?? Ugh, using this as a test.
DAMMIT! It didnt... Sad
Ill redo it here. God damn at least i took a picture of the app- no i didnt. GOD DAMMIT!

1. epicwin_245

2. I love gullivers mod! The mod literally grew on me after a while and I've always loved the concept of size change, ever since i was little. And i couldn't find a gulliver server after falling in love with it. I cri everytiem. Anyway! I found this by accident and it made me happy. :3

3. I find it a fun job to help others, teaching them or just plain helping. I mostly find enjoyment with building and roleplay, both in which i'm either great or decent with depending on what the situation is, or what mood i am in. I love making others laugh, and i am very nice. Smile I've also been playing minecraft since late 1.7. As a sidenote, i also like playing the merchant in things like minecraft rpg towns. Profits~!

4. 5 facts! Fun!
1. I am 15 and Male.

5. My favorite of the responsibilities is the first, to read all the responsibilities. Made me laugh because I'm like "I'm kinda doing that right now" xD

Oh geez, already cussing like a sailor and talking about fetishes, and you haven't even been reviewed yet. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, this is going to end well for sure. XD

Oh and for the umpteenth-million time I say this to applicants, DON'T write applications directly into your browser window.  Write them on an external program like Notepad or TextEdit, then copy and paste it into your browser.  This way, if disaster happens, it won't blow away countless minutes and hours worth of work.  Wink

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jultima on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:37 am

Ciabatta wrote:
EpicWin245 wrote:Did my app send? god id be so pissed if it didnt. writing that all again?? Ugh, using this as a test.
DAMMIT! It didnt... Sad

1. epicwin_245

4. 5 facts! Fun!
1. I am 15 and Male.

Oh geez, already cussing like a sailor and talking about fetishes, and you haven't even been reviewed yet. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, this is going to end well for sure. XD

Oh and for the umpteenth-million time I say this to applicants, DON'T write applications directly into your browser window.  Write them on an external program like Notepad or TextEdit, then copy and paste it into your browser.  This way, if disaster happens, it won't blow away countless minutes and hours worth of work.  Wink

Sorryyyy I was just mad Q~Q Anyway yeah, that was stupid of me and I hope to join your server, it looks great. x3
Jultima

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizeli9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 am

Woah, from quickly scanning this I already see this is going to be a rollercoaster and a half, never the less this app shall be reviewed.

Goodmorning "Epic", I'm Liz and I'm going to check your application today, so let's get to it.

First notes: All this frustration for an application is unneeded. Yes if you did write a lot I can understand where you are getting at. However you need to act calmly and explain your situation because this is definitely not what I would call "A good first impression". However you did apologise so you sorta redeemed yourself.

Question 1: Okay I checked out the username and there seems to be no spelling errors. It's okay to think your username might be "dorky", we can always call you by other names by your request.

Question 2: ("Grew on me" Ha! Puns!) Ah so from when you were a child you liked the idea of size changing, neat! Did you have any thoughts when you looked at this server, if so what what they? 

Question 3: We always love helpful people, it's a very good trait to have even if it sounds simple (You'll be surprised how many people don't have this trait). Oooo, a builder as well, well it does say our server favours builders so that's handy. The amount of roleplaying has dipped down as I can see so you may be able to liven it back up again if you get accepted (We haven't seen that many merchants characters so that'll be new). I'm confused though, what 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes?

Question 4:

-Q4.1: Simple yet very important information that most people don't mention
-Q4.2: Right, our server welcome lots of people that are not hooligans and menaces out to wreak everything. However some of the people on this server are either too young or not comfortable to talk about this certain subject. So on this server we refrain people discussing subjects around these mature topics. [12.Please refrain from the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages.; 15. Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, and that is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.]
-Q4.3: Ah well your in luck because basically everyone else plays a range of games just like that. If you get accepted you will soon see and maybe you'll be able to play with the different people on the server.
-Q4.4: Another one bites the dust then of tiny over giant >w>. A simple question. Why tiny over giant?
-Q4.5: Woah that is a random fact. A fact none the less though. How did this naming of the animals start though?

Question 5: Ah yes, a simple responsibility. Yet it is the foundation of all the other responsibilities. What is the point of the responsibilities if you don't read them? Think about that.

Question 6: Correct!

Final verdict

Unfortunately you are not quite there to be whitelisted. Overall you seem like a good person but you need too redo some stuff. It also looks like you get stressed easily, if so the server can get a bit stressful at times especially when lots of people are on. Be warned. Application wise you need to extend some of your answers and change fact 4.2, so here's your checklist.

CHECKLIST:

Q2: Did you have any thoughts when you looked at the server, if so what where they? 

Q3: What 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes? Also you never mentioned any of your goal, do you have any? 

Q4.2: You need to swap it out for an uber amazing fact of yourself 

Q4.4: Why tiny over giants?

Q4.5: How did the animal naming starts?
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chibisora88 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:24 pm

truesora88 (lol I put chibisora88 as my username but the signup process was so complicated, it wouldn't let me use it again ;-; But no worries, truesora88 is my real ign)

I've always loved seeing small people in movies such as,"The Secret World of Arrietty." A movie that came out a few years ago by Hayao Miyazaki. It give a person a sense of adventure and promise. I want to join a server where players feel the same way as I do. And yes, I have seen trailers in the past of the server. And I watched some recently, I like how there are builds for tiny players as well. Such as the boats in the city. You can just jump on the lily pads to get in there. But I was looking for a server online, and came across this one. I want to join because it seems like a good time, with builds for all sizes of players.

-I have a city in a box
-I can predict peoples actions [I use logic to determine peoples types, friendly, quiet and distant, helpful and I use that to get along with other players. Suppose someone says, "Hi everyone!" In the chat, that would mean they are an outgoing person who like to be talked to.]

6) Say, "Cheese!"

(If the image links don't work, here's the link to the full page http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=d7z1Q%2FYRkXKC5Qx1bj10Kw%3D%3D
The city in a box, I could project it if I wanted to x) the power to project images!)
chibisora88

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jultima on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:24 pm

lizeli9 wrote:Woah, from quickly scanning this I already see this is going to be a rollercoaster and a half, never the less this app shall be reviewed.

Goodmorning "Epic", I'm Liz and I'm going to check your application today, so let's get to it.

First notes: All this frustration for an application is unneeded. Yes if you did write a lot I can understand where you are getting at. However you need to act calmly and explain your situation because this is definitely not what I would call "A good first impression". However you did apologise so you sorta redeemed yourself.

Question 1: Okay I checked out the username and there seems to be no spelling errors. It's okay to think your username might be "dorky", we can always call you by other names by your request.

Question 2: ("Grew on me" Ha! Puns!) Ah so from when you were a child you liked the idea of size changing, neat! Did you have any thoughts when you looked at this server, if so what what they? 

Question 3: We always love helpful people, it's a very good trait to have even if it sounds simple (You'll be surprised how many people don't have this trait). Oooo, a builder as well, well it does say our server favours builders so that's handy. The amount of roleplaying has dipped down as I can see so you may be able to liven it back up again if you get accepted (We haven't seen that many merchants characters so that'll be new). I'm confused though, what 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes?

Question 4:

-Q4.1: Simple yet very important information that most people don't mention
-Q4.2: Right, our server welcome lots of people that are not hooligans and menaces out to wreak everything. However some of the people on this server are either too young or not comfortable to talk about this certain subject. So on this server we refrain people discussing subjects around these mature topics. [12.Please refrain from the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content in your messages.; 15. Please be mindful that the server's size changing theme is for platonic entertainment purposes, and that is is visited regularly by children and young adults with equal rights to enjoy the server.]
-Q4.3: Ah well your in luck because basically everyone else plays a range of games just like that. If you get accepted you will soon see and maybe you'll be able to play with the different people on the server.
-Q4.4: Another one bites the dust then of tiny over giant >w>. A simple question. Why tiny over giant?
-Q4.5: Woah that is a random fact. A fact none the less though. How did this naming of the animals start though?

Question 5: Ah yes, a simple responsibility. Yet it is the foundation of all the other responsibilities. What is the point of the responsibilities if you don't read them? Think about that.

Question 6: Correct!

Final verdict

Unfortunately you are not quite there to be whitelisted. Overall you seem like a good person but you need too redo some stuff. It also looks like you get stressed easily, if so the server can get a bit stressful at times especially when lots of people are on. Be warned. Application wise you need to extend some of your answers and change fact 4.2, so here's your checklist.

Alright, I see where I went right and wrong. Thank you for pointing them out! And again i'm sorry for getting frustrated, it was late at night and I was a bit cranky. x3

Q2: Did you have any thoughts when you looked at the server, if so what where they?
A: I found the server by complete accident, a youtube trailer for the server. I was, at first, thinking nothing of it. Posted in January? There is no possible way it survived that long! But when i found it has, I got really excited. You see, I used to have a gulliver server to go on, But it shut down due to lack of donations. So when I saw this I was very excited, but also nervous. Would they accept me? What could i do wrong? XD I obviously did some wrong. Also i noted the servers spawn and the games, all that in the trailer looked amazing. You guys really worked hard on this! Smile

Q3: What 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes? Also you never mentioned any of your goal, do you have any?
A: The 1.7 with the pistons introduced, right before hunger and sprinting and all came charging in. Do I have any goals? If anything, make some new friends and find a community i can relate to and love.

Q4.2: You need to swap it out for an uber amazing fact of yourself
A: Alright, got it! Hmm... (According to this computer hm isn't a word but hmm is, what?)
- I am the type of person who would prefer being called cute over handsome or 'sexy', Some of my friends for this and various other reasons think I am the most homosexual straight guy in the history of forever.

Q4.4: Why tiny over giants?
A: Going back to my new fact for 4.2, I much prefer being cute and cuddly over looking down at everybody and probably playing villain. X3

Q4.5: How did the animal naming start?
A: Back in the day I always wanted to be a youtube star (Still do, only with a more mature voice+goal XD) So when i started recording minecraft i felt like I needed a running joke, so i started calling the sheep Stanley, to this day that has stuck. Fitting name for a sheep i think. And Chris, just came up a couple weeks ago. I was joking with a friend over skype while playing on my survival map, luring a chicken to my farm in the nighttime. I started calling him Chris and kept telling him everything was going to be okay, but in the end a creeper killed both of us... I still cry.

Oh and a quick sidenote: These days in games or places like steam I go by Ultima Scout, but you guys can call me Jake, my actual name. Smile
Jultima

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lizeli9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Alright Jake, let's mark off this checklist.

Q2: Did you have any thoughts when you looked at the server, if so what were they? Check!
Yeah dealing with server shut downs can be upsetting but I don't think this server is going to be shutting down anytime soon (We just had our 1 year anniversary Very Happy). There was no need to be nervous, reading carefully, the instructions are not that hard and if you make a little trip up we'll help you up. Everyone on the server is very welcoming so you won't be a stranger for too long.

Q3: What 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes? Also you never mentioned any of your goal, do you have any? Check! 
Ah okay, I just wanted clarification. 
Quite simple but still a good goal, friendship can lead to trust and teamwork, from that you can branch -waaay- out.

Q4.2: You need to swap it out for an uber amazing fact of yourself. Check!
A very interesting fact indeed. I think I'll add "most homosexual straight guy" to my ever growing list of oxymorons. It's a fact none the less.

Q4.4: Why tiny over giants? Check!
Not all giants Well that's what the stereotypes show anyway, we have many kind giants around the server, one being our co-owner cayfre. Not to say preferring tiny is a crime, I'm just widening people's view ^^.

Q4.5: How did the animal naming starts? Check!
Ahhh, the dream of being a youtube star. Seems everyone these days are trying be the best of the youtube pond. Chris the chicken shall be missed. RIP in pepperoni.

*:・゚✧Checklist complete! You are now ready to be whitelisted. A staff that is able to add you to the whitelist is coming as soon as possible. Have fun Jake!*:・゚✧

Last edited by lizeli9 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
lizeli9

RP Character Sheet
Name: Eliza vespid
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jultima on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:59 pm

lizeli9 wrote:Alright Jake, let's mark off this checklist.

Q2: Did you have any thoughts when you looked at the server, if so what were they? Check!
Yeah dealing with server shut downs can be upsetting but I don't think this server is going to be shutting down anytime soon (We just has our 1 year anniversary Very Happy). There was no need to be nervous, reading carefully, the instructions are not that hard and if you make a little trip up we'll help you up. Everyone on the server is very welcoming so you won't be a stranger for too long.

Q3: What 1.7 are you talking about: The one that introduced pistons or the much recent one with the fancy new biomes? Also you never mentioned any of your goal, do you have any? Check! 
Ah okay, I just wanted clarification. 
Quite simple but still a good goal, friendship can lead to trust and teamwork, from that you can branch -waaay- out.

Q4.2: You need to swap it out for an uber amazing fact of yourself. Check!
A very interesting fact indeed. I think I'll add "most homosexual straight guy" to my ever growing list of oxymorons. It's a fact none the less.

Q4.4: Why tiny over giants? Check!
Not all giants Well that's what the stereotypes show anyway, we have many kind giants around the server, one being our co-owner cayfire. Not to say preferring tiny is a crime, I'm just widening people's view ^^.

Q4.5: How did the animal naming starts? Check!
Ahhh, the dream of being a youtube star. Seems everyone these days are trying be the best of the youtube pond. Chris the chicken shall be missed. RIP in pepperoni.

*:・゚✧Checklist complete! You are now ready to be whitelisted. A staff that is able to add you to the whitelist is coming as soon as possible. Have fun Jake!*:・゚✧

Thanks so much! Very Happy
Jultima

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:27 pm

EpicWin245 wrote: Thanks so much! Very Happy

Alright I'm ready to approve your whitelist, but can you check my message first that I sent you on this forum? Need to make some things clear first, don't worry you're not in trouble or anything xP

http://xshadowscalex.deviantart.com/
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chibisora88 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Flammole wrote:
chibisora88 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
truesora88

-I have a city in a box

Welcome to another episode of Big Sister Whitelisting! I'm your host, Flamm, and I'll be taking a look at your application! ^w^

Okay! Let's get down to business!

1: Hopefully this is correct, otherwise you're going to have a tough time getting on when your application is accepted! Razz

2: Okay, great! Though, could you mention why you want to join this server, specifically? Did you watch the trailer? What did you like about it if you did?

3: Ah! An adventurer! I haven't seen one of those responses in ages: people always go with the building skill...
I'm sure you'll like it here, since there's plenty of open land for you to travel!

4:
-1. Hm, could you explain this to me? I'm afraid I don't quite know what that means. Maybe include a picture? Smile
-2: I'm curious as to what you made this out of. Is it life-sized?
-3: Crafty and clever, I like that. ^w^
-4: Oh? What kinds of things can you predict? Were you predicting that I would be confused? Razz
-5: Well, that's something I'll remember you by. I just hope the chicken wasn't ill!

5: I can see how it's funny, but we've had times in the past where stalking has been an issue. The application says this answer may be used to determine your personality, and I've determined you to be a carefree guy. Let's just hope you're not careless. You pass. ^w^

6: Correct! ^w^
------------------- Flammole ----------------------

Now, as a conclusion, I can't quite whitelist you. You've got some good points, but really all I need is a quick addition to Question #2, so you can tell us why you want to  join this server in particular. I also would like a few bits of clarification on some of your random facts (Numbers 1, 2, and 4) please. Thanks for applying, and I hope to see your revision!

truesora88 (lol I put chibisora88 as my username but the signup process was so complicated, it wouldn't let me use it again ;-; But no worries, truesora88 is my real ign)

I've always loved seeing small people in movies such as,"The Secret World of Arrietty." A movie that came out a few years ago by Hayao Miyazaki. It give a person a sense of adventure and promise. I want to join a server where players feel the same way as I do. And yes, I have seen trailers in the past of the server. And I watched some recently, I like how there are builds for tiny players as well. Such as the boats in the city. You can just jump on the lily pads to get in there. But I was looking for a server online, and came across this one. I want to join because it seems like a good time, with builds for all sizes of players.

-I have a city in a box
-I can predict peoples actions [I use logic to determine peoples types, friendly, quiet and distant, helpful and I use that to get along with other players. Suppose someone says, "Hi everyone!" In the chat, that would mean they are an outgoing person who like to be talked to.]
-I've had a chicken that laid green eggs [and yes haha she was perfectly healthy. Her eggs were green because she would always eat the grass when she went venturing in our backyard]

6) Say, "Cheese!"

(If the image links don't work, here's the link to the full page http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=d7z1Q%2FYRkXKC5Qx1bj10Kw%3D%3D
The city in a box, I could project it if I wanted to x) the power to project images!)
chibisora88

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next