Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:23 am

HappySpookster wrote:[spoiler="Weegee's application"]

Conclusion WOW! You did a very good job! There are almost no bad things which means I can... Recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great.

Thank you for your time!

Approved!  Thank you, spookie.  Very Happy

Oh and Pyramid Head, thanks for applying.  ^^
A staff folk by the name of Cordelia (or Coco <3) is interested in reviewing your application, so please wait for her review.  Thanks.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Cordelia Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 am

Pyramid_xChris wrote:1. ign: Pyramid_xChris

2. Well I saw the trailer for your server and i loved it was very cute and funny I also want to join because i am fascinated by size change and i think it would be pretty cool to be captured by a giant. Another reason i want to join is that singleplayer with this mod is sooo boring and i think it would be fun to play and role play with real people.

3. Well first off i am a horrible builder but i still try and build the best i can and i also love minecraft and everything about it. I am 15 and a half and very mature for my age and i think i can help the server in a variety of ways such as everyone getting along because my friends used to fight alot so i would tell them what to do in order for them to be friends again. I am shy when you first meet me but as i get to know people i am fun and outgoing Smile.

Every thanksgiving me and my family go to a soup kitchen and feed the homeless

My favorite subject in school is history my least favorite is math

I play football at my highschool our team is 0-3 D:

My favorite food is tacos and mexican food in general

I am a die hard Indianapolis colts fan

5. . You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. i like this rule because i dont want to get griefed

6. the currency is CHEESE

Hello Pyramid_xChris, thank you for your interest in our server.

1. Okay.

2. The server videos are really cute! And yeah, the Gulliver mod is fun as well. Captured by giants? I'm guessing you're another tiny, then... oh well. Yeah, it can be a lot of fun to play with other people, but remember it's possible to have fun with on your own too!

3. You're a horrible builder...? You should practice more, then! And try and pay attention to details when you're building. Don't just focus on getting things done, focus on getting them done well. That's how I do it, anyways. A great building might take 10 times as long as a boring one, but it'll also be 10 times as memorable. Age doesn't really matter that much, since we have a pretty diverse group of people... Anyways, I guess it's good that you're able to get your friends to listen to you, just don't expect it to be as easy on the internet. People can be stubborn sometimes.

4. Oh, charity work? That's very thoughtful of you and your family. Especially on thanksgiving! I like History as well, but it's not my favorite... it's good that you have a favorite though, since some people just say they hate everything about school and that's no fun. Oh, that stinks about your football team. Hopefully things will get better. I don't really know much about sports, so I guess that last one is good too x3

5. For your rule, you really should directly quote it.

6. This is right.

Conclusion: I think you're really close, but I'd like it if you would directly quote the rule you chose instead of paraphrasing it. The way a rule is worded matters a lot, and that's something you should respect. If you can fix that, then I think I can recommend you for to be whitelisted...
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyramid_xChris Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm

1. ign: Pyramid_xChris

2. Well I saw the trailer for your server and i loved it was very cute and funny I also want to join because i am fascinated by size change and i think it would be pretty cool to be captured by a giant. Another reason i want to join is that singleplayer with this mod is sooo boring and i think it would be fun to play and role play with real people.

3. Well first off i am a horrible builder but i still try and build the best i can and i also love minecraft and everything about it. I am 15 and a half and very mature for my age and i think i can help the server in a variety of ways such as everyone getting along because my friends used to fight alot so i would tell them what to do in order for them to be friends again. I am shy when you first meet me but as i get to know people i am fun and outgoing Smile.

5. . "You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player." i like this rule because i don't want to get griefed by another player.

PS is this what u mean by quoted

Pyramid_xChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:38 pm

5. . "You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player." i like this rule because i don't want to get griefed by another player.

PS is this what u mean by quoted

I am not a moderator or even a deputy so I can't do anything, but I like your app Pyramid_xChris, I hope to see you on the server. Best of luck with the application process.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by RockedBR Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:50 pm

RockedBR

Why i finally can play minecraft Gulliver with others peoples Very Happy

My Talents and skills are:PvE and Build

I have 10 Years (2014)

I Like Minecraft (Logic)

'm Ignored by others at school

I'm Portoguese (Brazil)

My PC is Windows 8 :L

17. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to 
by the larger player. Why its like on when i play some one when i'm large everyone do one Stalking Activities less with that not will never have one Spy on my house xD

CHEESEEEEE  Very Happy

Last edited by RockedBR on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I Forget the Favorite :v)

RockedBR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:36 pm

5. . You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. i like this rule because i dont want to get griefed

Hi Pyramid, it looks like you fixed what I asked you to, so I'm going to recommend you to be whitelisted. Someone higher ranked than me will double check this sometime soon, so keep your eyes on this thread.
Cordelia
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Thank you Coco.  ^^

Pyramid Head, before we can approve you for whitelist, would you care to talk a little about this size fascination? Normally when someone is being captured by anything (including giants), it's not necessarily a good thing, so this strikes me as a little odd that you would like that.  By all means please elaborate.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyramid_xChris Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:31 pm

I saw the movie gulliver travels so im fascinated with size change thats pretty much it

Pyramid_xChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Pyramid_xChris wrote:I saw the movie gulliver travels so im fascinated with size change thats pretty much it

Ain't that a fact?  Smile
Well not sure which movie in particular, since there's been like hundreds.  I do remember as a kid watching a cartoon of the Lilliput chapter, which I think most kids are exposed to -- it was cute, yeah (if perhaps a little violent).  It was only much afterwards when I read the original book by Jonathan Swift, did I learn that there was not just one, but rather SEVERAL islands that Gulliver visited, all unique and fascinating:

1. Lilliput
  2. Brobdingnag
  3. Laputa
  4. Balnibarbi
  5. Luggnagg
  6. Glubbdubdrib
  7. Japan [<== lol!]
  8. Houyhnhnm

It almost irked me a bit since I loved the Houyhnhnm story, and I thought the Brobdingnag was a bettery moral story than Lilliput, and yet possibly due to our social bias, Lilliput is the one most associated with the story. Bleh. XD

In any event, that's great that you have a purely innocent and platonic fascination with size-changing, in that case the Gulliver mod is perfect for you.  Please make sure that fascination stays nice and innocent, thank you --- I am counting on your "maturity" to stop you from doing or saying anything silly or stupid that would get you in trouble.  Wink

Okay, you can go in now.  Approved.

Last edited by Ciabatta on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:11 pm

RockedBR wrote:RockedBR

I have 10 Years (2014)

I Like Minecraft (Logic)

I'm Portoguese (Brazil)

17. As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to 
by the larger player. Why its like on when i play some one when i'm large everyone do one Stalking Activities less with that not will never have one Spy on my house xD

CHEESEEEEE  Very Happy

Hello young man! 

Sorry, the application is too short, and we might have some problems understanding you (and you understanding us).  Could you maybe try to see if you can get along well in a smaller Gulliver server, as ours may be a little too hard for you?  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by RockedBR Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Ciabatta wrote:
RockedBR wrote:RockedBR

I have 10 Years (2014)

I Like Minecraft (Logic)

I'm Portoguese (Brazil)

CHEESEEEEE  Very Happy

Hello young man! 

Sorry, the application is too short, and we might have some problems understanding you (and you understanding us).  Could you maybe try to see if you can get along well in a smaller Gulliver server, as ours may be a little too hard for you?  Smile

Okay.

RockedBR

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty I apologize for my few weeks of being out, and I am ready to do another app.

Post by Jackholmesnh Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:47 am

Greetings kind staff of Big Sister. I am here 1- To apologize very much for my 3 weeks of absence, 2- To make another application.

What is your minecraft username (or IGN)?
My minecraft IGN is: Jackholmesnh

Please explain why you would like to join the server.
I have seen many of your trailers, and enjoyed them very much. You and all of the server players should be very proud of the trailers that you have made in the past. I hope they continue. The gulliver mod is my most favorite mod, and it is VERY boring when you are on singleplayer. So I figured a server as good as this one would do perfectly.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am good at building basic survival and creative houses, although I will admit that I am not very good at building large structures such as statues or mansions. I am an 11 year old, mature for my age, and older than most kids in my grade. I own a server myself too, I never advertise the server in any way though. I definitely never would here as well, especially for the fact that the Gulliver Mod is my favorite mod out of any of todays minecraft mods. I think life as a Minecraft player would be full of great peace, as I enjoy servers very much, especially with mods like this server. This would most likely indeed be my most favorite server. I would always have full respect to any players.

Please list five facts about yourself that can help differentiate yourself from other players.
My immediate family lives in a 3 bedroom cape home in a rural town on Northeast United States in New England. We bought the house just two and a half months ago, and we are doing several projects at the moment, mostly flooring.

I go to a school where we are very encouraged to become great A+ students. Life around town is very peaceful. Especially around this time of year. Fall is starting to arrive.

My entire family meets during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter and eat dinner together and have blessings of recently died people of the family. We also have blessings for the homeless and poor. We hope that all will receive a home and have good lives.

I am not very good with files for Minecraft add-ons such as mods and resource packs but have suceeded to download the Minecraft 1.6.2 Gulliver mod client and server software. I am very excited to connect to a server with it. I'd be sad if I couldn't.   Crying or Very sad

I am a big fan of Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays baseball. I am also very interested in Boston Bruins Hockey.

To ensure you know our rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoyed the most.
You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. I enjoy this roll for good reasoning. I- in the past have been on other servers that I and others experienced several severe griefs, and solved the problem with reports, and got the people who did a grief banned. I am also very responsible of using report systems and shall use this servers systems appropriate as well or even better than any other server. I would be very excited to join a server like this one.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Quick Guide, please write down the name if the servers official currency.
The current server currency is "Cheese."

I would hope I get to be able to join this server and I look forward to good replies! Very Happy

Kind regards-
 Jackholmesnh Smile

P.S. Which questions did you mean when telling me the final of the passage? I'd like to fix that but i don't know what questions you are talking about.

Last edited by Jackholmesnh on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jackholmesnh

Back to top Go down

Post by RasmusXL Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 am

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
RasmusXL.

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I'd like to play on this server because i have been looking for a gulliver server for ages and i thought that this looked very cool.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Well im a nice player i have been playing since beta 1.3 and im a good builder.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1) I'm in 7th grade
2) I enjoy drawing
3) I sometime's have anger issues ( if someone annoy's me)
4) I live in Europe
5) I started MC when i was 8 years old

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.  

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not alterd.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The server currency is Cheese  Cheese
RasmusXL
RasmusXL

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Jackholmesnh wrote:Greetings kind staff of Big Sister. I am here 1- To apologize very much for my 3 weeks of absence, 2- To make another application.

I have seen many of your trailers, and enjoyed them very much. You and all of the server players should be very proud of the trailers that you have made in the past. I hope they continue.

I am good at building basic survival and creative houses, although I will admit that I am not very good at building large structures such as statues or mansions. I am an 11 year old, mature for my age, and older than most kids in my grade. I own a server myself too, I never advertise the server in any way though. I would definitely never would here as well, especially for the fact that the Gulliver Mod is my favorite mod out of any of todays minecraft mods. I think life as a Minecraft player would be full of great peace, as I enjoy servers very much, especially with mods like this server. This would most likely indeed be my most favorite server. I would always have full respect to any players.

My immediate family lives in a 3 bedroom cape home in a rural town on Northeast United States in New England. We bought the house just two and a half months ago, and we are doing several projects at the moment, mostly flooring.

I go to a school where we are very encouraged to become great A+ students. Life around town is very peaceful. Especially around this time of year. Fall is starting to arrive.

My entire family meets during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter and eat dinner together and have blessings of recently died people of the family. We also have blessings for the homeless and poor. We hope that all will receive a home and have good lives.

I am not very good with files for Minecraft add-ons such as mods and resource packs but have suceeded to download the Minecraft 1.6.2 Gulliver mod client and server software. I am very excited to connect to a server with it. I'd be sad if I couldn't.   Crying or Very sad

I am a big fan of Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays baseball. I am also very interested in Boston Bruins Hockey.

You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. I enjoy this roll for good reasoning. I- in the past have been on other servers that I and others experienced several severe griefs, and solved the problem with reports, and got the people who did a grief banned. I am also very responsible of using report systems and shall use this servers systems appropriate as well or even better than any other server. I would be very excited to join a server like this one.

I would hope I get to be able to join this server and I look forward to good replies! Very Happy

Kind regards-
 Jackholmesnh Smile

Alright, since I cant remember your app, ill review it as if it were a new app =]

So onto the second question since your name is fine, this one is a bit short, but its good to know you are aware of the trailers at least. Can you mention something here about a particular feature you enjoy the look of to flesh it out a bit more?

As for the 3rd question, wow this is really long, nice one ^_^ though you do repeat a lot of the content in it unfortunately ^_^' ah well, ill overlook it since the rest is of good quality ^_^

onto the facts, they are extremely detailed which is very nice to see ^_^ and its good to see you got the mod installed. If you hadnt... id have to slap you in Cia's place xP. You dont need to change this section at all.

A quick comment on the layout, can you put the questions before the answers please? that needs to be done =]

And finally the last two questions are correct

So I cant whitelist you yet, but make the changes ive mentioned above and if they are done well you can join =] best of luck!
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:56 pm

RasmusXL wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
RasmusXL.

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I'd like to play on this server because i have been looking for a gulliver server for ages and i thought that this looked very cool.

Well im a nice player i have been playing since beta 1.3 and im a good builder.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1) I'm in 7th grade
2) I enjoy drawing
3) I sometime's have anger issues ( if someone annoy's me)
4) I live in Europe
5) I started MC when i was 8 years old

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.  

If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not alterd.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
The server currency is Cheese  Cheese

Onto the review!

okay your second question is way too short already. Please refer to the word count in the app guide. Also try mentioning specific features our server has and why you like the look of them.

As for the 3rd, this is also way too short, explain your skills in building, redstone, PvP, even skills outside the game may be beneficial =]

Onto the facts, these are okay... if a little short, a bit of expanding on this would be nice also. However, you have one there which worries me a lot.... Anger issues. People can be annoying on the server at times, and people lashing out at it will not be tolerated on the server, if you can assure me it will be fine, we'll see.

I will say your layout is nice though, very easy to read =] good job on that.

and finally the last two are correct.

So I cant whitelist you with the app like this, you need to make many improvements before we can consider you. But if you make a good effort, you may be whitelisted the next time, but again, needs to be a lot =] look through my suggestions for advice.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackholmesnh Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:00 am

ShadowScale wrote:
Jackholmesnh wrote:Greetings kind staff of Big Sister. I am here 1- To apologize very much for my 3 weeks of absence, 2- To make another application.

1) What is your mine craft username or IGN?

2) Please explain why you would like to join the server.
I have seen many of your trailers, and enjoyed them very much. You and all of the server players should be very proud of the trailers that you have made in the past. I hope they continue. I also REALLY like how the server has Gulliver mod, and the pictures of Spawnington looked GREAT. The community looks really nice. It seems as you staff know how to entertain people with mini games Wink

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am good at building basic survival and creative houses, although I will admit that I am not very good at building large structures such as statues or mansions. I am an 11 year old, mature for my age, and older than most kids in my grade. I own a server myself too, I never advertise the server in any way. I think life as a Minecraft player would be full of great peace, as I enjoy servers very much, especially with mods like this server. This would most likely indeed be my most favorite server. I would always have full respect to any players.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from others.

5) To ensure you know your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy most.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide, please write down the name of the official server currency.

Kind regards-
 Jackholmesnh Smile

Alright, since I cant remember your app, ill review it as if it were a new app =]

So onto the second question since your name is fine, this one is a bit short, but its good to know you are aware of the trailers at least. Can you mention something here about a particular feature you enjoy the look of to flesh it out a bit more?

As for the 3rd question, wow this is really long, nice one ^_^ though you do repeat a lot of the content in it unfortunately ^_^' ah well, ill overlook it since the rest is of good quality ^_^

onto the facts, they are extremely detailed which is very nice to see ^_^ and its good to see you got the mod installed. If you hadnt... id have to slap you in Cia's place xP. You dont need to change this section at all.

A quick comment on the layout, can you put the questions before the answers please? that needs to be done =]

And finally the last two questions are correct

So I cant whitelist you yet, but make the changes ive mentioned above and if they are done well you can join =] best of luck!

Jackholmesnh

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Jackholmesh, for the love of all that is holy do not simply edit a quotation of your app. Get rid of the quotes so it's easier to read, please.

I mean, it's okay to quote Shadowscale's review, but don't quote your edited application, because then I assume it's just your old, unedited app, and that you just quoted a couple posts randomly.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty Brandonbui's post (edited)

Post by BrandonBui Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:51 pm

What is your minecraft IGN: I am brandontienbui.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please explain why you would like to join the server:
I would like to join the server because this was the only server that looked great for the Gulliver mod. The trailers for the server look very nice and well made too! It looks like you put a lot of effort in the trailers, Those trailers made me want to join them. Also the builds look very nice too! You guys probably have very Advanced builders! And also the names for the towns are great to like Spawnington! Spawnington is probably spawn. And also i bet you have very nice staff too!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server:
My talent is mostly good game-play. I'm also a kinda good builder. I cant really build big structures, They are too advance for me. I can build basic houses, Statues, and other things related to those. I am very kind and nice to people, And don't do profanity because i think its not mature to swear and do profanity. I will not break any rules of any kind from the server. Breaking a rule could cause a punishment such as ban, tempban, Kick, Mute, ban-ip, or other punishment.I know a lot of server stuff because i own a server or i was taught by someone. I am very honest and respectful to people. This will be one of my favorite servers when i get added to the whitelist.
Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from others:

1. My family and I are modern and always do projects on our home to make it look better, mostly the floor, ceiling, and walls. We also live in Florida in Orlando.

2. I like reading Warrior cats. The books are very interesting

3. I don't like food that is too sweet for me.

4. I had never been bullied and I had never bullied. Its to mean. Crying or Very sad

5. I am very helpful and encourage people when they cant do something.
To ensure you know your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy most:
You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. I enjoy this one because its just like any other server. I've seen situations like griefing or hacking. If i see somebody do something that's against the server rules, I will record or screenshot a good view of hacking/griefing and report it. I will use reporting and will not abuse it like posting the same report 3 times or write things that does not go with the reporting section. (Or whatever its called)
And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide, please write down the name of the official server currency:
The currency is the awesome and tasty CHEESE!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If this post gets accepted i will be very happy and will join this server everyday! (if i get a chance)  Very Happy

Last edited by BrandonBui on Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to fix 5 randoms facts about myself.)
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:02 am

Bui's application:

Hey hello! Thanks for making a application! We will go to the review now...

Question 1: Yup that should be your in game name!
Question 2: Alrighty correct
Question 3: Good gameplay eh? And building basic houses? Well I'm interested to say what you can build!
Question 4: Alrighty these facts are not in a big blob of words and they are lengthy! But are they good?

A Oooh sounds interesting
B This is not really a random fact about yourself, go and redo this one.
C Same as B
D Hold on here... The last applicatant (Jackholmesnh) has also a fact thats kinda like this one friends? Please explain.
E: Well I encourage people to write good apps Razz

Question 5: Alrighty good enough

Question 6: Yup is good!

Overall look:
Well it looks nice from a distance and you probally worked hard on it though still there are a few things you need to fix before I can recommend you for the whitelist.

Conclusion: No not yet! Almost! very close in fact! the only thing you need to do is a new random fact B & C also explain why random fact D resembles Jackholmesnh random fact B

This means I can't recommend you for whitelist at the moment

Thank you for your time! And feel free to try again.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty Whitelist Application

Post by Tudi20 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:09 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
 Tudi20

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
 (From Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap...
 Then Minecraft with Gulliver mod....)
 Also the building looks great... Great for a second Picori adventure!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
 I'm a little bit creative, but not for long projects...
 I like making things, but also like looking just around... 
 I am in the 8th class (in primary school)...
 I like building community things, but hate those destroy them!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I like viewing my works for tons of times...
  • Not to creative, but still enough to not be ugly, what I make....
  • I am too lazy to have a pet...
  • I like using "..."
  • I don't like big communities, but lot more smaller ones... That's why I here and not on the main server!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
 "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

---
(I don't buyed Minecraft is that a problem?  Smile)

Tudi20

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 pm

Tudi20 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
 Tudi20

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
 (From Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap...
 Then Minecraft with Gulliver mod....)
 Also the building looks great... Great for a second Picori adventure!

I'm a little bit creative, but not for long projects...
 I like making things, but also like looking just around... 
 I am in the 8th class (in primary school)...
 I like building community things, but hate those destroy them!

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I like viewing my works for tons of times...
  • Not to creative, but still enough to not be ugly, what I make....
  • I am too lazy to have a pet...
  • I like using "..."
  • I don't like big communities, but lot more smaller ones... That's why I here and not on the main server!

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
 "Cheese" is the official server currency, and cheese blocks (aka sponges) or blue cheese blocks (aka lapis lazuli blocks) are the official physical currency denominations.  These can be deposited or withdrawn from any Cheese ATM with no exchange rate.

---
(I don't buyed Minecraft is that a problem?  Smile)

Well, if this isn’t a pretty little app, I don’t know what is… though I couldn’t help but glance at your signature while reading through it. Let’s see if you have enough nice character qualities to justify minor pirating…

Well, starting with question 2… I… is this even an answer? 60 words minimum, my boy, six-ty words.

Your question 3 is lacking in personality and previous experiences. This app is partly designed to show us what kind of a person you’re like, you know… also it feels short in general. Can you try writing a normal paragraph here? Thanks.

Uh… concerning your five facts, for the last one, we are the main server, now. The old main server died out months ago, unfortunately. As for the rest, I’ll tell you what it makes you look like - a lazy, none-too-creative narcissist. Fix it, or you are definitely not getting on our server.

The other two answers are simply correct. (Though if you add an explanation as to why you chose that Right/Responsibility, you might get some much-needed extra-credit).

Anyway, overall, this is a definite no-go. Your first two answers are too short, your facts are both short, outdated, and show bad character quality, and finally I would like it if you added an explanation to your R/R. Oh, and if you could humor and old moderator, mind adding what country you come from? No offense, but it doesn’t look like English is your first language.

Also, you have yet to justify why you pirated Minecraft. Need I remind you that piracy’s a crime?
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBui Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:40 pm

HappySpookster wrote:
Bui's application:

Hey hello! Thanks for making a application! We will go to the review now...

Question 1: Yup that should be your in game name!
Question 2: Alrighty correct
Question 3: Good gameplay eh? And building basic houses? Well I'm interested to say what you can build!
Question 4: Alrighty these facts are not in a big blob of words and they are lengthy! But are they good?

A Oooh sounds interesting
B This is not really a random fact about yourself, go and redo this one.
C Same as B
D Hold on here... The last applicatant (Jackholmesnh) has also a fact thats kinda like this one friends? Please explain.
E: Well I encourage people to write good apps Razz

Question 5: Alrighty good enough

Question 6: Yup is good!

Overall look:
Well it looks nice from a distance and you probally worked hard on it though still there are a few things you need to fix before I can recommend you for the whitelist.

Conclusion: No not yet! Almost! very close in fact! the only thing you need to do is a new random fact B & C also explain why random fact D resembles Jackholmesnh random fact B

This means I can't recommend you for whitelist at the moment

Thank you for your time! And feel free to try again.
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Quoted message:
Hey there! I saw you edited your previous app but it would be nice if you repost it here so we don't have to look around for your app.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 2 Empty Application for Account: skully7862

Post by RinOkumura Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:05 pm

1) skully7862 15 Sound a little young though through a mic but if you bump into me in R.L I would sound different

2)When I search for a server all i can find is stuff like; Shutdown, most users migrated to big sister server, I've personally wondered why cant there be another but apparently this is like the thing of the century for Mc Gullivers Mod servers.

3) Im an okay builder but I love redstone work simply because what you can do with it while in real life i dont know the first thing about electricity minecraft makes it so easy to undestand and create stuff. I am also good at Project managing as in like moderator especially when i look forward to playing on a server (AKA this one!)

4) (1)I am a HUGE anime fan especially with Blue Excorcist
(2)I have two pet hedgehogs
(3)I'm an all out geek but I also workout and pretty fit
(4)I can be on for more than two hours at a time in the morning on weekends
(5) I have a good computer but does not work well with Firefox or chrome needless to say I like only those

5)If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not altered.

6)Cheese

RinOkumura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:26 pm

RinOkumura wrote:1) skully7862 15 Sound a little young though through a mic but if you bump into me in R.L I would sound different

2)When I search for a server all i can find is stuff like; Shutdown, most users migrated to big sister server, I've personally wondered why cant there be another but apparently this is like the thing of the century for Mc Gullivers Mod servers.

3) Im an okay builder but I love redstone work simply because what you can do with it while in real life i dont know the first thing about electricity minecraft makes it so easy to undestand and create stuff. I am also good at Project managing as in like moderator especially when i look forward to playing on a server (AKA this one!)

4) (1)I am a HUGE anime fan especially with Blue Excorcist
(2)I have two pet hedgehogs
(3)I'm an all out geek but I also workout and pretty fit
(4)I can be on for more than two hours at a time in the morning on weekends
(5) I have a good computer but does not work well with Firefox or chrome needless to say I like only those

5)If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearances of the aforementioned builds are not altered.

6)Cheese

Hello Skully,

Hmm, I can already foresee your app will need a bit more meat in the bone, so I'd take this opportunity to reread the application instructions and ensure you have all requirements covered. There are indeed other Gulliver servers still active today, although they're typically not well-advertised either accidentally or on-purpose... but as for why there are no major Gulliver server alternatives to us, I would say it's a combination of being stuck on MC 1.6.2, and the unique challenges of working with some of the people attracted to this mod. Wink

Regardless, since the alternative by your admission is either us or nothing at all (or better yet, another minecraft server), we have to know why you chose to stick with us despite sounding like you're stuck with us. ;P

Some facts in Question #4 are going to need beefing up if they're not full sentences. Regarding 4.3, that's not altogether unrealistic... precisely because you're a geek (assuming that's even associated with being smart), you might be more prone to researching the true causes of weight gain and metabolic syndrome, as well as leveraging homoeostasis, intelligent eating, and intelligent exercise. And if you're computer doesn't properly handle Firefox or Chrome, it calls into question the whole "good" computer part -- that or it needs a better operating system. Razz

Lastly, that Question #5 is so overused, it's already associated with lazy or boring people who clip this off other peoples' boring and lazy apps. Either choose another one, or be ready to explain why this particular one appeals to you.

Anyway, that's what you can do to better your app, OR rethink joining if this all sounds a lot more hardcore than you were expecting -- it may or may not get any easier from here, so be absolutely positively sure you want to go through with this before continuing.
Good luck. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next