Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Orkho's Application #2:

Alright, time to review your application.
Firstly, I'd like to say what a massive improvement you've made from your first application. I'm liking it. ^^

Question 2: Well, this is perfect except you don't really say why you like this mod. Example: I love this mod because it adds many features to minecraft, its so nice that I can change size to big or small, and get advantages or disadvantages from it. Like as a tiny, I don't have as much fall damage and I can use paper to glide my way down. ^^

Question 3: A lot better with the sentences now. I am delighted to say that nothing needs to be done or redone here.

Question 4: Hmmm... What happened to when I told you about adding bullet points? And also, why are some still the same? I asked you to make them more interesting.

Question 5: Great answer.

Verdict: Your not quite there yet, fix question 2 and 4. Your facts still need to be changed and you have to add a reason why you like gulliver.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:21 pm

i really suck at making applications :/

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Well if you give up now, then maybe you're truly not the kind of player we're looking for. We don't take quitters.

Had I quit the moment Cia failed me, I wouldn't be here now reviewing applications

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:29 pm

i never said i was quitting i said i suck at it Razz

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:31 pm

let me fix them again and i will not quit! >:c

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 pm

also u have a nice anime pic

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Hehe thank you.

By the way, can you try not to post all these separate? As it can be thought of as spam.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:39 pm

sorry

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 Empty Whitelist

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:55 pm

1. Hi my ign is Orkho

2. After I watched the trailer for this server after I downloaded the mod, it really got me wanting to join it and meet a lot of nice people and play games with other people and if I make any friends then it would be 1000% times more better, even if I get one friend still 1000% better, so this server might be a really good server for me and a lot more people to join. Why i like the mod is how you can be big, huge, small, and tiny and my favorite of the mod the way you glide with the paper.

3. I got a good mining talent and I like mining so I can get a lot of materials so I can get stronger and I got a experience of helping people who need materials that I have, I got a roleplaying, nice,curious, and humor personality traits and i'm easily entertained at some funny things that might happen and i have no aspirations.

4. One, playing with my friends in real life at school
two, roleplaying with my friends on any game or skype
three, making new friends at every school or games i go on like minecraft servers as this one
four, playing games with everyone I know and like as a friend
five, making everyone happy with my voice and telling them funny stories and things i did or watched on youtube.

5. "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these." I like this because wood is good for building and crops can help us feed are self's.

6. The currency is cheese.

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello Orkho, I'll review this one quickly. But for starters I should have told you that question 4 facts have got to be about you. And minecraft facts don't count btw.

Question 2: This is 100% perfect now.

Question 4:
A: Not about you.
B: Not about you.
C: Minecraft fact.
D: This isen't really a fact.
E: Confused.

You need to be telling us stuff about you, for example if you have a particular hobby, or you like playing a certain game. Just stuff about you.

So I'm sorry to say you didn't pass just yet, if you fix these facts I'll recommend you.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 - Page 36 Empty Whitelist

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:23 pm

1. Hi my ign is Orkho

2. After I watched the trailer for this server after I downloaded the mod, it really got me wanting to join it and meet a lot of nice people and play games with other people and if I make any friends then it would be 1000% times more better, even if I get one friend still 1000% better, so this server might be a really good server for me and a lot more people to join. I tried to get the mod for a long time and now i got it and i wanted to know if their was any servers with it and this one is the best one i been hearing about.

3. I got a good mining talent and I like mining so I can get a lot of materials so I can get stronger and I got a experience of helping people who need materials that I have, I got a roleplaying, nice,curious, and humor personality traits and i'm easily entertained at some funny things that might happen and i have no aspirations.

4. One, I like playing new games i never played before
two, i wear glasses on the back is blue other is black
three, i watch a lot of videos when i have nothing to do or i wait
four, i like to draw pictures or mini series
five, and i'm nice to anyone i meet

5. "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these." I like this because wood is good for building and crops can help us feed are self's.

6. The currency is cheese.

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Alright let me get these facts reviewed and then I'll tell you if you did it or not....

A: Oh me too!
B: Those are some of my favourite colours actually.
C: Ah, sometimes I do that.
D: Ooh, nice. I'd love to hear what they are. ^^
E: That's very sweet.

Your facts are great now! And I'm thrilled to say that.. *Drum roll*
Spoiler:
After all this time! Now you'll just have to wait for a Commisioner or higher to approve of my decision.

Thank you. ^^

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orkho Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Very Happy

Orkho

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Well I wouldnt quite call them "great", but it's nice to see you gradually follow what Hannah said.  Even if it took you an eternity to do so, meaning I doubt you're going to be an exceptional player,... but as long as you follow orders and don't willingly commit any crimes or say the dreaded "B" word (bored), then I think you'll be acceptable enough to be whitelisted.

So say we all.  >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrandonBui Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Cia said the B-WORD!
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfExtreme Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:19 pm

recommend me for the server ;(
WolfExtreme
WolfExtreme

RP Character Sheet
Name: WolfEX
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18 pm

No.

I went out of my way to review your application, and apparently you couldn't even be bothered to notice that. There are many, many different ways you could have politely asked someone to check your application, and so maybe I would have had a shred of respect for you then, but just from that sentence and the actions that led to you writing it have told me everything I need to know.

Good luck finding another server, WolfExtreme, and in any and all your future endeavors. And please don't bother posting here again.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by WolfExtreme Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 am

Okay,sorry bother you Wink :cheeseislove: Cheese is life Wink
WolfExtreme
WolfExtreme

RP Character Sheet
Name: WolfEX
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Barlean3 Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:34 pm

my ign is Foxythefox12345 i changed it to that btw
Barlean3
Barlean3

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ethan
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Just replied to you via pm, I'll ask if a commisoner or higher will whitelist your new name shortly.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Oh yes, change your name without telling anyone, then log into a 1.6.4 server that you've never logged into before, and expect it to work.  You're something else.  Razz

Anyway, old whitelist removed, new whitelist added.  Get your behind in there before I change my mind! >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by JasonCobalt Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:53 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My In-Game-Name is JasonCobalt

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Well, recently I was considering taking a break from multiplayer servers due to the toxic environments. I enjoy playing with groups that make for great opportunities to become somewhat close friends, and my experiences so far with multiplayer wasn't satisfying my desires. I had checked for recent updates and saw that there was an active community that had a server for one of my favorite mods. Other than just the idea of the fun and unique interactions I could enjoy with others, I am excited about living as a tiny person and make a unique home to call my own. (Also, sorry for the text wall)

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I consider myself a slightly above average builder, and have enjoyed creating many builds (namely ones inspired by worldwide cultures). I'm not so great at PvP, but I enjoy it. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and have been a huge follower of the Minetubers. I am creative, friendly, and eager to learn and have fun experiences. I aspire to have fun times with other community members.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1- When I'm not playing Minecraft, I enjoy playing RTS (Real-Time Strategy) games.

2- I love to draw (Although I'm completely rubbish Razz )

3- I am a huge anime fan. lol!

4- I'm a big Sci-Fi Nerd Cool (FireflyReboot2016: Keep the dream alive!)

5- I own a black and white cat that I found as a stray and got vaccinated. (She is currently taking a nap on my bed)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

~"#20) Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun."~

I enjoy this rule because it emphasizes that all the other rules are only in place to ensure that everyone can enjoy the server to it's maximum.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The server currency is Cheese! (What kind?)
JasonCobalt
JasonCobalt

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

Hi there! Well I'd hardly call those wall o' texts, more like slightly above-average paragraphs. Trust me, I've seen far FAR worse... especially from me, lol. XD

Anyway, at first glance this looks like a nice and tidy application, which is rare these days it seems (*sigh*). Granted, I still want one of my staff folk reviewing this carefully, so please be patient while one of them gets to your review.

Thank you. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleFury Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:21 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

My Minecraft name is PurpleFury

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

Hello~! My name is Abbey and it is nice to meet your acquaintance sir or madam app reviewer~!

First and foremost, I would like to say that I am a bit of a fan of the Big Sister forums and server. I was given quite a few 'sneak peeks' of what has been done in the world. My friend Spitfire has been telling me for a bit over the past few weeks or so how much he enjoyed playing and how I should think about joining. I looked a little into it and I was excited to say the least. n_n I thoroughly enjoy building projects with friends, random players, and also on my own ^^ I have skimmed through server new and old, modded, vanilla, other Gulliver servers, and I have made friends with many a player. I consider myself a friendly individual, a social butterfly~ but am easily swayed opinion wise. I could have an idea set in my head about what I wanted to do that day, but if a good friend told me they wanted to do something, I would drop what I was going to do and go help them instead. o3o

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

My exposure to many kinds of individuals over the past have left me with plenty of first hand experience in this sort of field. I have been appointed to lead construction detail many times, but that may or may not mean a thing here. I am humble in nature, and I never criticize in a negative manner when overseeing another building. I always give credit where it is due, and I offer
meaningful and helpful advice in regards to another's work. ^>^ My friendly nature makes it easy for me to approach others and offer friendship. Although that does not mean I would only do my best when surrounded by others, My skills excel in an environment filled with people, or even one completely barren and empty.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I do enjoy the occasional Rp in the Gts community, Macro being my usual role <3
• I am in LOVE with any and all forms of EDM and Pop!(K-Pop being a personal favorite~ <3 )
• I have an unnatural attraction to the color purple c( O.O )ɔ Go figure XD
• I have a horrible attention sp.......What were we talking about? (⌒▽⌒ゞ
• If I promise to do something for you, I will do it.....Unless I forget щ(゚д゚щ)

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most

"8.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant  these."

I have always been a bit of a um...what's the word I'm looking for? I wouldn't necessarily say perfectionist, maybe conservative would be a better word ^^ I hate to see just barren emptiness, that's why I naturally want to build to replace emptiness. But I never liked walking into a server and seeing a wasteland created by players never replacing what they have taken from nature >.>

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEESE O3O and that shiny blue block thingy called Blue cheese
PurpleFury
PurpleFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:35 am

Hi there PurpleFury, I heard something about you. ^^

Anyway, I'm having two of my staff handle your application, as well as Jason's above. Please stand by as they work on your review.

Thank you and I appreciate your interest in Big Sister.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next