Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:25 pm

You again?  Weren't you planning on not coming back?  

If I recall, you went on to tell everyone how horryifing we were, and even whined to a fan video maker about us to the point he defaced his own fan videos about this server. So as far as I can tell, you continue to be an untrustworthy persona non grata.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kurpingspace4 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:36 pm

*sigh*

kurpingspace4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Life's Lesson:  if you really really want something, don't burn your bridges before you get it.

Take care.

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshachu_Gaming on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:07 pm

IGN: Yoshachu_Gaming
Reason why i want to join: I have never played on a server with the Gullivers mod before (mainly it was just pixelmon and other mods) , and seeing youtubers doing this mod made it seem so much fun and interesting. Also my friends told me that the mod is fun and servers with this mod makes it so much fun, so i would like to part take in this server if you guys do not mind adding one other player to your shindig.

Skills that i have: My skill include well good at the bow (but really what i don't think bow skills is what you guys are looking for),I have building skill that are improving, doing parkour skill and building parkour skills (yet again when do these skills come in handy?)

Facts: 1. I have never been banned from a server 2. I have played minecraft for three years 3. I own a Wii U (cause why not) 4.Every minigame i play half of the time i lose 5. 5 is my favorite number

Right 12:If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary. I like this rules is because i want t defend from huge players.

Money: Cheese, Cheese is great
plz add me, or not it is up to you guys

Last edited by Yoshachu_Gaming on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshachu_Gaming

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jared
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cordelia on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Yoshachu, you already began the whitelisting process on the Minecraft official forums. As a gesture of goodwill, I'll assume this was simply an error on your part and not an attempt to occupy valuable admin time reviewing your application twice in the hopes of increasing your chances of getting in. With that said, since you seem to unsure as to which forum to post on, we'll be continuing the process on here from this point onwards.. Your posts are exactly the same on both forums, so there is no reason for us to be hopping back and forth like lunatics.
Cordelia

RP Character Sheet
Name: Cordelia
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshachu_Gaming on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:57 pm

okay
Yoshachu_Gaming

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jared
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bashchase319 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Hello, and thank you for your interest in joining the Big Sister Gulliver Minecraft server.  The server operates with a whitelist, the application for which you can find below.  

Before you continue, please take a minute to view the official Big Sister Server Quick Guide for an overview of the server and the installation setup.  If after reading the guide you still wish to continue, please reply to this thread with your completed copy of the application below....

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Please don't forget this as we won't know how to whitelist you on the server. 
For security reasons, we cannot assume your forum username is equal to your Minecraft one.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
We are looking for a detailed and honest explanation, ideally between 60 to 90 words.  Focus on your reasons for joining our server specifically over other server options (such as whether you like our documentation, our server videos, or our Dynmap), but you can also include such things as how you heard about this server, how you were acquainted with UncleMion's Gulliver Mod, and if you have had any experience in prior Gulliver servers.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
You are free to be a little broad here since you have likely never been to our server and don't know how we're like.  But your goal here is to demonstrate, ideally between 60 to 90 words, how you expect to do your part to help keep our server a happy, peaceful and productive place.  Things like maturity, building cred, and an independent spirit are valuable to us, but you're more than welcomed to be creative here.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
It can be very easy to rinse and repeat the same answers from the previous two questions, so here is your chance to truly differentiate yourself from other players.  List five amazing facts about yourself that make you special or that may be of interest to someone in our community.  Be sure to write detailed responses in full sentences, and bulleted-out to make it easier for us to read.  

Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• I bake breads in real life, but from non-standard ingredients like flax, sorghum, coconut, banana and almond flour.
• I own a pony and llama farm, and engage in the side business of selling the magic of friendship and cheap-imitation alpaca coats.
• I have a full-time job that more than pays for the server (hence why no donations are needed).  
• I own two fantastic Chromebooks, both running Ubuntu Linux in a ChromeOS chroot environment and XFCE4.
• I enjoying eating almost all my food with mint chutney and ghee, although I don't eat wheat in any way, shape or form.  

Of course these are just examples, and unless you really really like mint chutney, it would look really strange to see these same samples in your own list of facts. So be clever and creative! Now is your time to shine! 

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Feel free to copy and paste it here, or paraphrase it from memory.  The most important thing to demonstrate is that you opened the document and read enough of it to pick one of the rights or responsibilities listed.  What you picked may be used to assess your personality, so choose wisely and feel free to explain your choice if you want.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

Thank you and good luck!
my name is bashchase and I want join because
I love the gulivers mod and I play minecraft 247
bashchase319

RP Character Sheet
Name: bashchase
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:10 pm

bashchase319 wrote:
my name is bashchase and I want join because
I love the gulivers mod and I play minecraft 247

Nope please write a proper application if you want to be accepted.

[/b]
Spookster

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Application for the server:

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:49 pm

1) The_Unkn0wn, nice to meet you. Smile

2) I would like to join the server Beacuse I saw the trailer and the forum and I LOVED the concept! (and i like cheese Razz)

3)  I feel like I would add another Honest Player to the server because: I dont do pranks often(if at all), I have NEVER griefed before.(I learned the Concept from Bodil40), and I will tell you if something is wrong or messed up.

4) I'm a videogame Nerd, My parents are both VERY avid Gamers so i get it from them (My mom mostly XD), I LOVE CHEESE SO MUCH! (not as much as peanut butter though), My favorite TV show is Steven Universe, and My favorite Color is Blue.

5) I like These three Rights: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.13.You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6) Cheese and Blue Cheese

Yours Truly,
                                                    The_Unkn0wn
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:41 am

The_Unkn0wn wrote:1) The_Unkn0wn, nice to meet you. Smile

2) I would like to join the server Beacuse I saw the trailer and the forum and I LOVED the concept! (and i like cheese Razz)

3)  I feel like I would add another Honest Player to the server because: I dont do pranks often(if at all), I have NEVER griefed before.(I learned the Concept from Bodil40), and I will tell you if something is wrong or messed up.

4) I'm a videogame Nerd, My parents are both VERY avid Gamers so i get it from them (My mom mostly XD), I LOVE CHEESE SO MUCH! (not as much as peanut butter though), My favorite TV show is Steven Universe, and My favorite Color is Blue.

5) I like These three Rights: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.13.You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player.  14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6) Cheese and Blue Cheese

Yours Truly,
                                                    The_Unkn0wn

Well, this app doesn't necessarily look bad, at a glance, but let's take a closer look.

First of all... what exact concepts do you like about our server? Your answer there was pretty short, and could easily be elongated (not to mention allow me to sleep easier) if you elaborated further.

As for your next answer... I don't know. Mainly I start getting worried when someone straight up says they're not going to grief. Ironically, people who say that tend to be more immature and prone to releasing their feelings in... well, immature ways. In general this answer just doesn't give me a good vibe, and I honestly can't put my finger on it. Work on the phrasing, I suppose?

As for your fourth question, I'd really appreciate it if you put these in bullet points, so it makes it easier to review each random fact. On that note, none of your facts are glaringly bad (though 1 and 2 are very closely linked, and may as well be one big fact), but while you edit everything else, do try to make sure these reveal your character as much as possible (personality, that is, not personal information). Your favorite color, for example, is not very helpful in this regard.

Please, for the love of God, pick one. All of these are in a similar vein, so I suppose it is a moot point, but it looks much neater.

And you got the cheese question correct (albeit just the word 'cheese' will do). Congrats.

Overall, I don't feel comfortable whitelisting you. Not yet, anyway. Go through my review, fix what you can, and... well, we'll see how it goes. I can't make any promises, frankly. However, good luck, either in re-whitelisting or in whatever other endeavor you put your time to. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Second try:

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:47 pm

1) The_Unkn0wn, nice to meet you.

2) I would like to join the server Beacuse I saw the trailer and the forum and I LOVED the concept of tinies and big people and normals surviving in the same world! (and i like cheese)

3)  I feel like I would add another RP'er who likes to Crack Jokes (Rarley any Inappropriate ones) and Mess around with other people on the server

4) I'm a video game Nerd and My parents are both VERY avid Gamers so i get it from them (My mom mostly XD)
.)I LOVE CHEESE SO MUCH! (not as much as peanut butter though),
.)My favorite Food is Chicken (for this question im counting Cheese and Peanut butter as spreads not food)
.)I'm allergic to cats (But i love them).
.)and I'm a Sucky swimmer.(but i love it anyways)

5) I like This Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) Cheese

Yours Truly,
                                                   The_Unkn0wn
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:33 pm

davidxd0 wrote:1) My nick name davidxd0

2)This is how I want to join the server for fun and companionship I wish I could live to vidm server.
So I chose to connect.

3)
And when I think that can be donated never hacked admins and I listened to all that but I wonder how it all on this server play minecraft 3 years.

4)but this I do not know what he might write for myself but I know I do not make mistakes.

I'm David going to high school.
Somehow, I gave in to the teaching that you could not find a way why can not learn on.
I have breed hamsters.

6)Cheese

Please go learn English before you attempt another application. I can not understand one whole sentence in your application.

Good luck. ^^

The_Unkn0wn wrote:1) The_Unkn0wn, nice to meet you.

2) I would like to join the server Beacuse I saw the trailer and the forum and I LOVED the concept of tinies and big people and normals surviving in the same world! (and i like cheese)

3)  I feel like I would add another RP'er who likes to Crack Jokes (Rarley any Inappropriate ones) and Mess around with other people on the server

4) I'm a video game Nerd and My parents are both VERY avid Gamers so i get it from them (My mom mostly XD)
.)I LOVE CHEESE SO MUCH! (not as much as peanut butter though),
.)My favorite Food is Chicken (for this question im counting Cheese and Peanut butter as spreads not food)
.)I'm allergic to cats (But i love them).
.)and I'm a Sucky swimmer.(but i love it anyways)

5) I like This Right: 12.If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6) Cheese

Yours Truly,
                                                   The_Unkn0wn

I think this one's shorter than your first app. However, that isn't the whole problem.

Your reason to join, as it were, is invalid. Just liking our server for the Gulliver Mod is fine and all, but that is something of a given. What else about our server do you like, and could you please write enough about it to get the minimum word requirement? Basically, if there was another Gulliver server (which there probably is, by now), why would you keep going here?

You completely rewrote your next answer... but made it shorter, and it still isn't terribly reassuring to me. Maybe it's just the feeling I'm getting from your whole app and the very core of your character that's putting me ill at ease with you. Either way, this question just needs... more in general. Don't worry about trying to please me, just... give me honest answers. Neither of us can help it if you just aren't the kind of person who would fit into our server (it isn't for everybody, which is why we have a whitelist application process in the first place).

As for your facts, you didn't seem to get the point I was getting at, earlier. Please write random facts that reveal your personality. The length is nice, but these tell me little about what we'd like to know about you. Random as these facts are supposed to be, they are still meant to be helpful and meaningful.

Thank you for picking one, and thanks for simplifying the cheese question.

However, overall, I think it's still apparent you don't fit in here... and, no offense, but I'm starting to think you just might not fit in on this server. We try to keep things to a certain level of maturity and... well, strictness, for lack of a better word. You might just not enjoy that. Please reconsider whether we're the right server for you before you decide to re-apply.

In either case, good luck in your future endeavors. ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Ok i'll try Once more with Honest answers But im having trouble deciding whitch 3rd answere to Write so would it be trouble to have both?
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Final try

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:30 pm

1) IGN:The_Unkn0wn

2) I would like to join the Big Sister server because I have Seen Other Gulliver servers and they don't look Half as good as this one does, and this one has an AWESOME community... and its the only White-list server I've ever tried to get into, Basically what I'm saying is I would Keep coming back to this server because RPing and a Great Community are the two things I like the most about servers and BTW I'm fine with a Strict server, Trust me I've been on WAY Stricter servers.

3)I feel like I would add... Well to be honest I just feel like i would add another person to the server, just another person to be there and play and joke around But also Abide by the rules.

4)5 Random Facts about me:
1.)I'm a couch Potato Some of the time
2.)I'm learning how to cook
3.)I own a PS4, PS3, and an N64
4.)I'm Homeschooled
5.)And i only have one Real life friend

5) I like Right Number 5.If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6)Cheese

Thanks for taking the Time to read my Applications BurgerWarrior, and Thanks for Helping me correct my mistakes in my other Apps.
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:17 pm

hope i got it right this time this is the only Gulliver server im intrested in :/
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:41 pm

The_Unkn0wn wrote:hope i got it right this time this is the only Gulliver server im intrested in :/
You can't be THAT interested if this is allegedly your "final" try... Wink

Given you have some trouble following instructions, and are less than enthusiastic to keep trying, I might suggest you begin looking for some of the other Gulliver Servers out there since you are effectively squandering the only opportunities you have.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:53 pm

The only reason this is my "Final try" is because you guys are Pushing me away, I've written Applications and i had to completely rewrite my final one! I haven't been able to reach the other Gulliver servers and this is the final time 'I'm going to ask: am or am i not White-listed?!
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:57 pm

davidxd0 wrote:will you give me added to the whitelist

No. I said it once, and I said it again: learn to write English. Better English, anyway.

This server revolves around communicating. Given that the vast majority of the staff and players speak English as their primary language, all players need to be able to speak it fairly fluently, in case incidents happen and to avoid people mistaking others for being mean or some-such. I still can't quite understand your application, and if I can't do that, then... well, you're out of luck.

I do wish you good luck in your studies. From what I can tell, you don't seem like a bad person. Just caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, per se.

-----

Meanwhile, Unknown, with that kind of impatience, you've earned yourself a big, fat no. I was still not quite 100% with your latest app (which you said yourself was your last attempt), and this show of immaturity is the last of it.

Please don't make a fuss out of this - there really isn't a point - and good luck in finding another server.

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Unkn0wn on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:11 pm

Thanks But i am only 12 So for the First three Applications that i've written I happen to think there pretty Good, and I wasn't here to start an Argument I just liked The look of the server and i wanted to have another server to have fun on, and i Answered all of your questions and nowhere did it say that it had to be "this long" or "this short", I appreciate your time though. Neutral
The_Unkn0wn

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:48 pm

It's time like these when my faith in children is shaken that I whip out an example of players as young as 10 who, nonetheless, manage to make decently-written, generously-lengthed, nicely-formatted, and wonderfully courteous and patient applications...

http://bigsister.forumotion.com/t27p900-whitelist-applications#11359

Oh, if only this were more common.  ^.^

Now I finally know how Bob Barker felt... xd

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content