» Name changing warning
Sun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Fri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

» Forge not working!
Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am by bryceio

» Graphics Driver Issues
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 pm by bryceio

» Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 pm by Spookster

» Veteran Requests
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm by TheEnderSorcerer

Crazy stories!

Go down

Crazy stories!

Post by CaptainDiggens on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:02 am

Remember that time when... That's for you to type! Finish it up with all the famous stories and experiences you have had on the gigantic server of BREADZ! If you want a short story and your bored out of your mind take minute to remember all the memories you had here on the server.
CaptainDiggens

View user profile http://Www.youtube.com/aranoixgaming

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Crazy stories!

Post by CaptainDiggens on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 am

SpeederTGS wrote:Ima Post Some Of My favorite Stories Here. Titles In BOLD

Last Flight
So, Back On Dravics Mister Warped Us 9999999999 Blocks Into The Air (On Request) We Decided To See How Long We Could Fall. I Fell For 6 Hrs....And Was NOWHERE NEAR LAND. Sadly At That Point I Was The Only One Left....But Before The Rest TPed Back To Earth We Dropped Items And Tried To have Another Person Catch It. I Dropped My God Sword (My FIRST God Sword) The Master Chief ...

The Falling Act
So Captain Diggens Donated 20$ On Dravics Server So He Could Fly. We Were Working On Dawnstar Then He Went 8x and Picked Me Up. He Flew Up For A While (5k Blocks) And Let Me Go....I Fell For A While And The "Speedy Comit" Was Born Razz

Pink Pants War
Slimeyz and Mister Got In An Argument. Is Pink Manly? Slimeyz Says Yes and Mister Says Potato. 1/2 The Server Sides With Mister, The Other Half With Slimeyz. God Weapons Clashed. God Armor Protected. Deaths Messages Littered The Chat....All Of These Things....And We Stoped With The Solution Of Cake Very Happy

Pink Pants War 2, 3, 4, and 5
We All Thought The War Was Over. But Someone Put On The Pants Again, and We Started PPWII. People Betrayed And Backs Were Stabbed, In The End The Pinks Won. Mister Swore That The Potatoes Would Rise. So PPWIII Started. This Time I Sided With The Pinks. More Blood. So Much Death. So Many Death Messages. The Potatoes Won. Slimeyz Wanted Revenge. PPWIV Started....And A Stalemate Happened When A Request For Tool Repairs Happened. More And More People Joined. Now Everyone Was Fully Geared Up With God Stuff, and Then We All Attacked. The Bloodies War In Dravic Server History Happened That Day. The Pinks Won And Then We All Got Drunk At Shads Bar. Misters Bio Is Still "The Potato Army Will Rise".....This Is The Legacy Of The Pink Pants

I feel so special that I remember all these stories! And the biggest mistake I made was to make a warp at 99999999999 XD
CaptainDiggens

View user profile http://Www.youtube.com/aranoixgaming

Back to top Go down

Post by Misteree on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:35 am

SpeederTGS wrote:Ima Post Some Of My favorite Stories Here. Titles In BOLD

Last Flight
So, Back On Dravics Mister Warped Us 9999999999 Blocks Into The Air (On Request) We Decided To See How Long We Could Fall. I Fell For 6 Hrs....And Was NOWHERE NEAR LAND. Sadly At That Point I Was The Only One Left....But Before The Rest TPed Back To Earth We Dropped Items And Tried To have Another Person Catch It. I Dropped My God Sword (My FIRST God Sword) The Master Chief ...

The Falling Act
So Captain Diggens Donated 20$ On Dravics Server So He Could Fly. We Were Working On Dawnstar Then He Went 8x and Picked Me Up. He Flew Up For A While (5k Blocks) And Let Me Go....I Fell For A While And The "Speedy Comit" Was Born :P

Pink Pants War
Slimeyz and Mister Got In An Argument. Is Pink Manly? Slimeyz Says Yes and Mister Says Potato. 1/2 The Server Sides With Mister, The Other Half With Slimeyz. God Weapons Clashed. God Armor Protected. Deaths Messages Littered The Chat....All Of These Things....And We Stoped With The Solution Of Cake :D

Pink Pants War 2, 3, 4, and 5
We All Thought The War Was Over. But Someone Put On The Pants Again, and We Started PPWII. People Betrayed And Backs Were Stabbed, In The End The Pinks Won. Mister Swore That The Potatoes Would Rise. So PPWIII Started. This Time I Sided With The Pinks. More Blood. So Much Death. So Many Death Messages. The Potatoes Won. Slimeyz Wanted Revenge. PPWIV Started....And A Stalemate Happened When A Request For Tool Repairs Happened. More And More People Joined. Now Everyone Was Fully Geared Up With God Stuff, and Then We All Attacked. The Bloodies War In Dravic Server History Happened That Day. The Pinks Won And Then We All Got Drunk At Shads Bar. Misters Bio Is Still "The Potato Army Will Rise".....This Is The Legacy Of The Pink Pants

Actually with pink pants war, I gave slimeyz pink pants, and he wore them everywhere, then I got pink pants too and we were dancing, then someone who liked red or something said it's a girls color and he hates pink, thus the pink pants war was born, I was in the pink pants side, not against it. : P

wait cake!? no no no, the truth is that zmanboyshark was on the pink pants side and she grew really big and just beat the living crap out of the other team untill they forfeited.

Wait what!? oooooh you are getting the pink pants war mixed up with the great plant war. I dipped into alot of memories for you! :I
Misteree

RP Character Sheet
Name: Misteree Mystery
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

View user profile http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/misteree/

Back to top Go down

Post by Misteree on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 am

SpeederTGS wrote:My Version Sounds Better >:D

It was better, but it wasn't how it really happened : P althought my bio is still the potato army will rise, because I lost the plant war
Misteree

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Oh lol...

At some point I will have to add war stories of my fight against the vicious Kaiju back on Main, such as the battle of Bakery Hill.  ^^

Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Well metaphorically-speaking, it's me. XD
[except that IRL, I was a lot smaller than that... but compared to the players she was bullying, I was the biggest thing around to fight her] ^^
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by jazzymens on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:29 am

Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese 

jazzymens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:37 am

Speaking of crazy stories, I just... um... "read" the Stepping Stool book on the forum just now.  >v>

There are just no words... ^^;
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:29 am

Ciabatta wrote:Speaking of crazy stories, I just... um... "read" the Stepping Stool book on the forum just now.  >v>

There are just no words... ^^;

Hahaha xD  study lol! 
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 am

Wait woooah woah woah woah woah woooooah woah woah. Woah. Did you just say I was was that giant robot in the background!? >:O

Although that would be awesome...
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MoaOxii on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm

My story of my trials in the Blood stained sanctuary:
RUN RUN RUN SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT.... oh you died...

(Plus: here's an animated Balrog! Very Happy)

MoaOxii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Shulk
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misteree on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Once upon a time I found gullivers mod. Really fun to play, but then I left it, later I got it again and saw they added where you can pick up mobs and players! so it was fun, but I thought to myself "It'd be more fun on a server..." so after a while of searching for a gulliver server, I found one! there was only one other person on, and we spawned as .250 aka a slab tall, so we ran around and found someones home and tried to steal from it, just as we were the owner of the house came on! so we starred at him, and then said we were looking to become friends with him. >.> and then we were friends. I had so much fun where I stayed up all night playing it. But then the server crashed and didn't come back on. So I left and searched for another server, found one called Under Gullivers Toe, the owner was Dravic. I got whitelisted and went on and found the same dude from the last server! but then he left, and then I saw the owner get on, I kept dying of hunger so he generously gave me half a stack of apples without me even asking, and then some other people came on including Keegwi and shadowscale. They were all really nice. and then I fell in love with the server, The day my grandma died was also the day I became mod. and then the server died. But I decided to move with the herd, and off to gunias, then bigsister. :P
Misteree

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: