» Name changing warning
Sun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Fri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

» Forge not working!
Wed May 03, 2017 11:55 am by bryceio

» Graphics Driver Issues
Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 pm by bryceio

» Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 pm by Spookster

» Veteran Requests
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:09 pm by TheEnderSorcerer

Staff Announcements

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Staff Announcements

Post by Flammole on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello folks! I am pleased to announce that I have selected Raddaman for a Deputy rank! I chose him because:

-He's been on this server for quite some time, and while this may not matter, what matters is that he has not had a single run-in with the law (that's significant to remember, anyway).
-He has built a well-designed and well-loved town, Micropolis.
-He's treated everyone with respect, and nearly everyone has treated him the same.
-He took the responsibility of constructing his own server under our name, aka Baby Cousin.
-He communicates with me often, but not annoyingly so; quite the opposite, in fact.
-When asked about the offer of a promotion, he took the time to think over it instead of rushing into the rank.

So! Without further delay, join me in welcoming Raddaman to his new post! May you perform your duties well! ^w^

Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Yay, congrats radda, I didn't know you made micropolis!
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Congrats Radda! king
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:23 am

o: nice rad!
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 am

Hello all,

Due to pressing real-life responsibilities to take care of, Liz will be on administrative leave until necessary, and will temporarily return to a Deputy status until she is able to resume her duties as server Commissioner.

I wish Liz the best of luck and success in her endeavours.

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Night_Lord123 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Aw lizzy D:, best of luck with whatever you need to do my friend, I'll see you again soon
Night_Lord123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Batman
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:13 am

Hello all!

I'm proud to announce that Lomgren has been promoted to the rank of Commissioner, and not a moment too soon if I may add!

Although he is one of our oldest players, there was no guarantee that Lomgren would have been an exceptional and proactive player; we had many examples of older adult players who came, made fools of themselves, and left us doubting if they were truly as old as they claimed to be. But no such doubt exists with Lom... he is the real deal, and he has proven himself to be smart, mature, honest, sincere, capable, receptive and patient since as early as his application.

As a new player, Lom took the time to absorb every facet of our server, and was instrumental in jump-starting a long-stalled biome import program... he then, as a player, proceeded to construct a very elaborate floating city and a shockingly-expansive road system.  During that time he was helpful and courteous to all staff and players, while still remaining curious and receptive to new ideas -- even today, he continues to ask some of the best questions.  He was offered a Deputy position early on, and like any good would-be Deputy he declined the position until he felt ready; and when he inevitably accepted, he has graced the server with his boundless resolve, exceptional technical expertise, professional-level application reviews, and good-nature.  Even when faced with the prospect of becoming a Commissioner, he did not jump on the opportunity, preferring instead to humbly further his experience as a Deputy, and the unique and challenging combination of freedom and responsibility that it offered.  Ever thoughtful and law-abiding, he wanted to make sure that he was ready in body and spirit to become the best Commissioner possible for us.

Now he feels himself ready for a new opportunity, and has graciously accepted a Commissioner position after far-exceeding our expectations during his months of service as Deputy. I feel Lom has proven himself to be an individual who can be entrusted with the greater Commissioner powers, as well as our respect and admiration. May his new privileges and responsibilities empower him to gift his full potential to all the players and staff on this server.

Lomgren was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring a 75% voter turnout, with 11 votes in favor and four abstains due to unavailability.

I want to thank everyone who directly or indirectly helped Lom enjoy his time here on the server, and help him become the person he is today.  
And of course I want to thank Lom himself for his remarkable dedication, both before, now and hopefully for a long time to come!  

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:38 am

Congrats, Lom! =D

(l=)) Portal

I have a DeviantArt now! http://raddaman8000.deviantart.com/
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:36 pm

CONGRATULATIONS LOM, you are perfect for this!
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Thank you! ^^ I'm glad I'll be able to help even more, and building roads will be a lot easier now. Good stuff!
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bryceio on Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 am

Congrats Lom, and yes, yes it will make making roads easier. Razz
bryceio

Location : Lakinta Inn-Hotel California-Ontario, Canada-At MC's mansion on the moon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bryceio
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by builderfish8 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:48 pm

Heh at this rate why don't we just make him the owner? Very Happy
builderfish8

View user profile http://builderfish8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce that Liz has taken care of all real life matters that needed tending to and is ready to return as a server Commissioner.

Welcome back, Liz!

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Mon May 18, 2015 1:12 am

Hi all!

Well sorry to say, Cay Day weekend is now over and we'll have to go back to our normal server lives.

However, in honor of all the incredible effort put forward by everyone, I'd like to offer one permanent change...

Henceforth, the server will make periodic payments to everyone online, as a way to say 'thank you' for visiting.  It won't be as much as you got during Cay Day weekend, but it will be a nice tidy sum (equivalent to about 16 cheese per hour), and it will certainly provide a gradual source of income on top of mining, battling dungeons, engaging in quests, and answering Dear Cia questions. ^^

People who actively participate are welcomed, as well as afk'ers looking to game the system too, as their very [parasitic] presence still encourages other shy players to join, given that so many of them have an aversion to playing alone. Besides, it's YOUR home electricity you're wasting doing nothing but farming minimum-wage Cheese on the server, not mine.  Razz

So there we go. ^^

Now to clean up Spawnington of all these Cay Heads!  Hope people will pitch in the effort! XD

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 on Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 am

Sorry I missed cayday, my parents decided this would be the weekend to clean up my house a lot. See yall on the server this week.
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri May 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Hello all!

I'm proud to announce that Mimi (or Elmira_ for those of you who are new) has chosen Hannah to be her deputy! 

Congratulations, Hannah!!!  Smile

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:34 pm

Hello all,

I'd like to announce that Jammy has decided to step down from her Commissioner position and resume her role as server Deputy.  This was not an easy decision for her, but ongoing technical issues and RL considerations played a major role, and she wanted to make sure she didn't inhibit the growth potential of other active Deputies.  

I want to thank Jammy for her very mature and responsible decision, and reaffirm that I'm still thrilled and overjoyed to have her in my team.  Thank you!  ^^

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Hello all!

I'm proud to announce that Hannah has been promoted to the rank of Commissioner, and after completing a superb run as one of our finest Deputies!

There is an old saying about not judging a book by its cover, and Hannah I feel exemplifies this immensely. When I first met her she seemed like so many of the applicants at the time... aloof, timid, unfocused and needy, with a subpar whitelist application, and a knack for attracting unwanted attention. We even had one or two altercations during the first few weeks she was there, and she was often missing for huge swathes of time, so there was no indication whatsoever that she would have amounted to anything. Thankfully, I was wrong, or rather vindicated in my belief that good communication can solve many problems, and in her case Hannah ended up being a wonderful communicator. Even when she did not have to, she still kept in contact with me, still tried her best to be a model player, and did her utmost to follow my advice for self-help whenever possible.

And that I feel is where Hannah's remarkable strength lies... she is a phenomenal listener. It was through her willingness to listen, and apply the knowledge she learned to better herself, that she was able to initiate a remarkable transformation over the past year, more than could be explained by natural growth and maturity. She has healed herself of various preconditions, and has grown less anxious, more talkative, more self-confident and more outgoing. She has grown even more communicative and assertive than ever before, to the point where friends and family alike no longer recognize her (and for all the good reasons!). These days I feel I can count on her for everything from a quick construction favour on the server, to a though-provoking and fulfilling conversation about any matter of topic. Where once she deemed herself incapable of ever becoming even a Deputy rank, she surprised even herself when she earned that qualification far head of schedule. And as a Deputy, she's done a stellar job and is among the ranks of one of the most proactive staff members I've ever known, both publicly and privately in the staff section. It's thanks to her boundless determination and incredible support that I have been able to restructure my project allocations and staff perks, improving efficiencies and making it more rewarding than ever to assist with server management.

Truly, she has been a major catalyst for change, as well as an excellent friend to many of us that have given her the chance to shine; and it's due to her impressive accomplishments that I was overjoyed to have her as part of my team. Now that she's outshined even a Deputy's position, and proved herself to be an individual trustworthy of greater powers, I feel it's only fitting to uncap her potential even further by nominating her for a Commissioner position. May her new privileges and responsibilities allow her to explore new venues for personal growth, as well as mark a new phase of growth for our server and its community!

Hannah was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring an 81% voter turnout, with 12 votes in favor, 1 legitimate abstain, and three abstains due to unavailability.

I want to thank everyone who directly or indirectly helped Hannah grow over the year she's been on this server. Thanks to you, she loves this server very much, enough to give so much of her time and effort to keep it awesome.  ^^ 
And of course, I want to thank Hannah personally for never giving up, for being a great listener, and for ultimately choosing to believe in herself with great success!  
You did it! And now it's time to DREAM BIGGER! 

Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Congrats Hannah! Giant Hugs

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dusty
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/captspit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:16 am

Well done Hannah!
Mimi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 on Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:41 am

Congrats Hannah! Very Happy

(l=)) Portal

Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahChi on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:05 am

Thanks everyone ^w^

RP Character Sheet
Name: Hannah
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

I'm late to the party, but welcome to Commissionerdom! Wooooooo!
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello all!

It is my pleasure to congratulate Spookie for his promotion to the rank of server Moderator after his very successful and productive term as server Deputy and Commissioner!

Spookster, or Spookie as we affectionately call him, is all but a household name on the server. Having embraced all the special tools and technologies availabe to a Commissioner, such as World Control and NBTEdit, has allowed him to truly flourish as a creative mind and enhancer of the player experience. Many an adventurous player has gushed over the swash-buckling adventures of his dungeon quests, which improves and far surpasses anything I could have ever accomplished in my own prototype quest. He is an avid renovator and continues his quest with improving and repurposing neglected or abandoned sites on the server. And most of all, he's been a good friend to many, a stalwart defender of the server, an excellent application writer, and a loyal, patient and dedicated staff member; that he associates himself with a dog is only fitting as dogs are likewise intelligent, loving and loyal companions. Whatever indiscretions he may have committed in the past in his long journey and evolution to this point have all been forgotten and forgiven as he has proved his worthiness of our respect and admiration time and time again.

I hereby proudly propose that Spookie be offered the opportunity to be a Moderator on our server, and join the elite cadre of staff members entrusted with unfettered access to the very heart and soul of the server. Thank you.

Spookie was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring a whopping 94% voter turnout, with 15 votes in favor and one abstain due to unavailability!

I want to thank all staff who participated in giving Spookie such an enthusiastic vote of confidence, as well as all players who have showered him with much deserved praise and camaraderie! 

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:29 pm

Yay Spook! =D

(l=)) Portal

Raddaman8000