Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

+121
RainbowDoggy23
Tomtanium
Spookster
ThWolfGirlGamer
Oonicorn
Vaughndp
Jams
TheHylianWizard
BurgerWarrior
superjo98
Kiddon
Sharkstooth18
henry979
dogdad14
DarthHypnos
Overlord5591
TomQuixote
MR_HEY
airboardgaming
The_Glitch
NicoCraftGZ
AllistairC
Grumm
korallkarlsson
HanChi
Morganafreeman
Jazzy_Robot
GameMaster
AB6
Vard_Vasq
cocoface9155
Licksthejury
tutu_gamers
Eggy294
DERPYOP
RyleyTheCreator
SAGERRETT GAMING
Lomgren
Tylordian
BarkingKat55
Colonel_Slothy
Okinaru
SuperSonicFan411
pepsi
Fantastic Guy
ThrashCetchum12
AsfJerden
ilcalmissimo
titch_log
LegitMudkip03
EvilEnderWiz13
DragonCider
firemanevan
Dictator360
Walter Giulio
Cool Ella
Asonja_Masenko
Airforce101
Benner2880
Kadan8
ZakhepTheFox
McZachy
Baste
OnlyJesse
astronaut32
Beash
Dr-ObiwanRyan
Pazlin
nothimagain
Stank34
AkioPlaysMc
Copey
wade wilson
PTpirahna
Little_mack
FlowerFaerie
Bernardo05Craft
dancem9
Neon12134
cutiepiesweetpea
Kumaryk
Ninjaminer2017
Danzo_175
Hemaris
Ricktyna
pilotofsomething
DJCOOL2008
Kamkut1337
sazzlepopz
Flammole
ZzSuperZz
NeverAlive12
nvm99
forestcraft1999
DonaldDeDuck
Scatt_man77
Mimi
Jordan0725
iFan
AssassinEevee
flashgnash
Spitfire
SFPT
ekkapekka
TheEnderSorcerer
Cris Blu
a4955
thepug36
ExplodingTonyTNT
Hurricaneike123
Cordelia
Crono_Z
KaCii
Justin5467T
AgencyDrone
_torchlit_
oreojames
Kerii
Fear
FlareStar
IEatCupcakes
125 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Vaughndp Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 am

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Vaughndp

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I like to play the Gulliver mod with my friends (they use my sisters computer) I like small communities where everyone can trust each other. I would like to get on the server because I would like to shrink and grow with other people I watched the trailer and it seemed fun and joyful , also the  buildings at Spawnington and the other places looks like something I would like to explore and check out. Gulliver mod was a super power that I always wanted , like Ant-Man. I would also like to see other peoples builds (Like Giant houses or minature ones)

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I like to build the first thing that pops into my head sometimes it is something that I made up.I have the skills to never stop or give up on what I am doing.I am
not selfish but I will only give to the people who will asks nicely. I like to talk to other players and meet other people. I also like puzzles , redstone and games I am an above average Minecrafter and Redstoner  but I am a little below average Command Block Programmer (I think you call it a programmer....not to sure about that one?). I am a Pro in Building (I can help someone with there build) and PvP (well I beat all my friends and sometimes other people on other servers) that I will only use to defend myself with , on this server.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
Here is my own list of random facts to illustrate how you should list these:

• I would share my things with someone else but only if they ask nicely
• I like to read books and build puzzles it takes up 25%-50% of my day when i am awake
• I NEVER give up even if it seems impossible (sometimes it is so i take a super long break from it and do something else).
• I build or try to draw the first thing that POPS up into my head even if it does not exists.
• I enjoy almost every type of food (If it is a food What a Face ).

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point. It seems like an fun idea to donate and if you need something badly you can use some of the donations.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry I think I posted another application the other day but I don't think you got it so I posted this one.

Sorry if I forgot something Question or it isn't good enough

Last edited by Vaughndp on Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Vaughndp
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sam
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 3

Post by Sharkstooth18 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:17 am

1)My minecraft username is Sharkstooth18!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
1]I like standing in the rain.
2]I used to have a pet dog.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world.
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is '6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction'. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

6)Cheese is the server currency.

Many thanks Sharkstooth18

Sharkstooth18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddon Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 pm

Kiddon

Well, first of all, because this server looks very well made, looks good, interesting,and friendly, also i love the gulliver mod and it will be great to play it whit other people, moastly because i love begin tiny and escape from giant people and welp, i watching for some gulliver fun

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
welp,im kind, funny, weird(in a good way), friendly, and active, im really good at helping others and i love building, i kinda of good at parkour and i can help whit any problem

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

- I own two little and beutifull cats
- I have several depresion sometimes
- I am fan of Rick and Morty
- Im helping a guy building a camp (in real life)
- Dont have any sisters

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
Right:
With the exceptions of #10, #12, #13 and #14, you have the right to carry over all rights from your Commissioner's Creed.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Kiddon

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:21 am

dogdad14 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

dogdad

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server?

I would like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make structures using the awesome Gulliver mod i have had no experience before with servers like this one and would like to give it a try before i run out of time.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server?

my talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute in a few ways. first off i  have a good moral compass so i know what people should be doing should and should not be doing. Secondly is that i have good people skills so i understand peoples actions. I have been playing MC for well over 5 years and i thought i might as well give this a try.

4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I have a passion of fixing things from Bike punctures to Plane Engines

2. I'm a competitive rower for my local team

3. I'm realy good at maths predicted lvl9 at GCSE

4. I have hopes to be an engineer or network engineer one day

5. I have a passion for airsoft which i play most weekend (I usual get hurt Sad , and
  my favourite weapon is the warrior MK3 L96 which is a high powered sniper)

21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.

Cheese Surprised

Okay next try... Why are we an awesome server? Can't you make structures in singleplayer? Add a bit more, word limit is 60 words
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:23 am

henry979 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")? Henry979

I love the idea of a fresh start with new mods and plugins every month, and I believe it would be a really cool thing to do that I will enjoy. My friend also plays this server and I would love to join him, as he says VERY good things about the server! I also own a server and its quite stressful as it being public so I thought this would be an awesome way to give myself a break and kick back and relax and play awesome games with my friends.

I keep to myself and my friends mostly which in some ways makes me a bad person for a positive and productive community, however I don't grief and I expect not to be griefed seeing as this seems to have no claiming. I don't have many tech talents or server talents however in real life I'm a talkative, kind and sporty guy.

- I love Rowing and dislike people that don't try.
- I like running its my favourite sport other than Rowing.
- I am a nerd at home but at school I hang around with 'The cool kidz'.
- I like to play with my mates and he's said this will be really fun
- My favourite food is steak but I LOVE chicken burgers!

'Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and fun' Couldn't seem to copy and paste it from the PDF. I love this one because most servers don't have that kind of atmosphere which is one of the reasons I love this idea to have to be whitelisted and to have to earn your respect first.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.
CHEESE!

I have done what you have asked and changed my application around a bit

Nice app, question 3 could be better but it's good enough! Whitelisted!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by superjo98 Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:00 pm

superjo98

I want to join the server because it seems like it is really fun and has a nice community. It is the only gulliver server that I know about that is still active and it would be awesome to play with other players that are using the same mod. I also want to join it because it is whitelisted meaning that there are little to no trolls or such on the server. I heard of the mod when I watched a video of the Yogscast playing Minecraft with it. It seemed like a really fun mod and I installed it and started messing around with the potions and even tried to shrink the Enderdragon. It unfortunately did not work. I decided to see if there was a server I could play on and googled minecraft gulliver servers and looked at the results. All the other servers were not online most likely due to the fact that the gulliver mod is a very old mod. After searching some more I came across this server and thought that it looked like a very fine server and decided to join but then found out it was whitelisted.

I don't really have many skills in terms of building and such but I do have skills in other areas. One of those skills is being able to use different plugins effectively such as world guard. I know how to region areas so that players can't build or PVP in them and allow mobs to not spawn or make it so that players can't use chests. I doubt that I will be called upon to use such a skill in the future but I still thought that it was good to include. Another skill that I have is being able to support other players in events where potions are needed.

I am very familiar with Minecrafts brewing system and able to supply potions to other players for whatever reason they need them for. An example of this is on a mini game on another server which I won't mention the name of where players were divided into 4 different teams and had to steal emeralds from other players banks. It was potion PVP so I supported my team by making multiple potions at a time with multiple brewing stands to ensure they didn't run out.

I am also very good with team games in minecraft. As said before I have been in team games where the teams had to heavily rely on each other rather than just ignoring each other and not killing each other. I am able to play whatever role I see that my team needs to ensure that everybody has fun in the game that we are playing and not yell at each other for someone to do that role.

• I host my own minecraft server which is how I got the experience with plugins as stated in question 3.

• I have been playing minecraft since 1.2.5. I only played in creative mode for a little while since I was in about kindergarten at the time. Then one of my brothers friends came over and showed us survival mode and how to play it. I have loved playing survival every since.

• I really enjoy PVP games. Even if I am not involved with the PVP that much and I am just supporting my team I find it really fun. I am decent at the old minecraft pvp, but I am actually better at 1.9 PVP.

• I enjoy reading a book series called The Unwanteds. I first started reading it in grade 5 and then finished the last book last year since they weren't all published yet until then.

• When I first started playing survival my houses all looked the same. I would just build a tiny box house that was one room and didn't look very good. I don't build those types of houses any more. I prefer building wood houses that have stone brick stairs as the roof and and stone bricks in the corners and along the base. I usually make the house 2 floors.

9.You have the right to explore large swathes of land, provided you do not exceed past 5000 blocks from the global spawn point in either direction.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese.

superjo98

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:10 pm

FYI all of your apps are not forgotten, I've been busy and asked the other staff if they could help (they could not) I'll or someone else will review you all soon
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Vaughndp wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Vaughndp

I like to play the Gulliver mod with my friends (they use my sisters computer) I like small communities where everyone can trust each other. I would like to get on the server because I would like to shrink and grow with other people I watched the trailer and it seemed fun and joyful , also the  buildings at Spawnington and the other places looks like something I would like to explore and check out. Gulliver mod was a super power that I always wanted , like Ant-Man. I would also like to see other peoples builds (Like Giant houses or minature ones)

I like to build the first thing that pops into my head sometimes it is something that I made up.I have the skills to never stop or give up on what I am doing.I am
not selfish but I will only give to the people who will asks nicely. I like to talk to other players and meet other people. I also like puzzles , redstone and games I am an above average Minecrafter and Redstoner  but I am a little below average Command Block Programmer (I think you call it a programmer....not to sure about that one?). I am a Pro in Building (I can help someone with there build) and PvP (well I beat all my friends and sometimes other people on other servers) that I will only use to defend myself with , on this server.

• I would share my things with someone else but only if they ask nicely
• I like to read books and build puzzles it takes up 25%-50% of my day when i am awake
• I NEVER give up even if it seems impossible (sometimes it is so i take a super long break from it and do something else).
• I build or try to draw the first thing that POPS up into my head even if it does not exists.
• I enjoy almost every type of food (If it is a food  What a Face ).

You have the right to take the contents of any chest predesignated as a Donation Bin, such as the Spawnington Villager Church donation bins at the global spawn point. It seems like an fun idea to donate and if you need something badly you can use some of the donations.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry I think I posted another application the other day but I don't think you got it so I posted this one.

Sorry if I forgot something Question or it isn't good enough

Rather than think you posted an application, scroll up. Most of the staff have been dealing with RL problems so there was naturally a bit of a back log.

Anyway, I'll get straight to your application.

Your reason to join just about checks out. Good length and you cite more than just the Gulliver mod as your reason to join. Razz

Your list of skills and what-not your bringing to our table is also good. ^^

Your random facts is where your application falters a great deal, though. I don't think I need to tell you which ones are just personality quirks - furthermore, ones you've already listed in your answer to question three! Please replace these with truly random facts that shed light on your personality and character.

Aaand your last two answers are good to go.

So, on the grounds you were rather clearly impatient and posted more than you needed to and your random facts are fairly lack-luster, I'm going to hold you back a little longer. However, just fix the random facts and re-post in a reasonable amount of time and you'll surely get your whitelist. Good luck. ^^

Sharkstooth18 wrote:1)My minecraft username is Sharkstooth18!

2)I have seen this server's trailer and read about it! All I can think about is how good this server is! I would like to join because I have finnally found a perfect, friendly server to hang around with! Also it has the gulivers mod! Thats my favorite mod! What I am trying to say is that this server has a spark and its caught onto me. I saw it in the video and that spark lit inside me. The game, the friendliness, the hard work. I see that hard work has gone onto this server and it makes me think that I don't want to see this hardwork go to waste... I hope you understand this. I know you have about 80+ people that enjoy this hard work but I want to be part of them. I hope I haven't OVER written this!

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah...

4)
1]I like standing in the rain.
2]I used to have a pet dog.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world.
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black.
5]I love animals.

5) I have read and agreed to your rights and responsibilities on your server. my favorite rule is '6.) Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction'. I think it truly makes the server so friendly. It makes me feel safe around building things if I ever get round to building stuff.

Well, you seem pretty excited to get on! I really do apologize for the back-log of apps. It just inevitably happens every now and then.

Needless to say your reason to join is one of the soundest I've seen. You actually seem excited to do more than just Gulliver! ;P

Your answer to question three is also pretty good, though personally an example of some event on a past server to put your personality in context wouldn't hurt. ^^

Your random facts aren't bad... but they are short. To lengthen them and give us a better insight into yourself, think of, say, why you like standing in the rain, or why you like to play open-world video games. Do that for all of your facts and you'll be good to go.

The rest of your stuff is right and correct!

So, overall, you're very close to being accepted as well. However, your facts could use a little more work: and, while you're at it, if you can think of a suitably good example of your character in a prior interaction on a minecraft server, please feel free to add that to your answer to question 3.

Good luck, you've got this!

(As for the rest of you, there is another staff member working on your apps as I type this. Hang tight ^^ )
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Jams Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Kiddon wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Kiddon

Well, first of all, because this server looks very well made, looks good, interesting,and friendly, also i love the gulliver mod and it will be great to play it whit other people, moastly because i love begin tiny and escape from giant people and welp, i watching for some gulliver fun

welp,im kind, funny, weird(in a good way), friendly, and active, im really good at helping others and i love building, i kinda of good at parkour and i can help whit any problem

- I own two little and beutifull cats
- I have several depresion sometimes
- I am fan of Rick and Morty
- Im helping a guy building a camp (in real life)
- Dont have any sisters

Right:
With the exceptions of #10, #12, #13 and #14, you have the right to carry over all rights from your Commissioner's Creed.

Cheese

Hey Kiddon,
We have a major backlog, so excuse the shortness of the app review....

2) I'm not sure if you're quite "whit" this yet, you might sound drunk.
Us, great server... not just about big and smol... we also people... you read question carefully now... Spell better too...

3) Not many problems "whit" this, it's just very very short.

4) These need to be full sentences. Good luck with that camp, sounds like more fun than playing Minecraft, tbh.

5) Commissioners Creed?! Really dude?

6) Finally, a correct response!

Get sober and try to reread the application questions carefully, please!
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaughndp Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 am

Vaughndp

• I can speak and understand English more than my native tongue
• I bake flapjacks every week or so
• I have a swimming pool that i color so that it looks cool.
• I have a black hair dog that always follow me around so I called her Shadow.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry that i posted more that once pale

Hope this one is better than the last one Rolling Eyes
Vaughndp
Vaughndp

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sam
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 Empty My application whitelist thing?

Post by Oonicorn Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:24 am

So um I'm literally so new here but.. yeh

Sarah_TheUnicorn (I don't plan on changing it anytime soon but I promise I'll tell if I do)

So I'm not very experienced with Gullivers mod, like at all but my friend JJ wanted me to play with him so here I am! This would be my first server (please don't smite me I'm sorry).
Everything here looks great so far and I'm just nervous bout this app I guess

I mean? I like unicorns? I like to build little huts that people kinda like? I think I'm a nice person but like I can get really forward when I'm anxious I'm sorry. I just want to make some friends, and be here for JJ (he's like my little brother basically) I'm not planning any trouble I just want to expand the community I guess? If that makes sense? Okay I'll stop o.o

• If you haven't noticed I really love unicorns. I find them so magestic and magical and just really pretty y'know? I'm basically a young child in a mediocrely older body. PFUDOR

• I might not be the most active as I do have staff on a different server (not Gullivers) but I want this to be a fun place to come to, where I don't have to worry about anything except making a home and gettin' some cheese.

• Every single IGN I've had has been cringey, like me, and to do with unicorns.

• I have an accent stronger than Dwayne Johnson, and I tend to talk fast as well when I get excited or nervous or anything really. If you like Scottish accents I'm your girl.

• I have an unholy addiction to... Orange juice. It's the sweet nectar of the gods that gives me life every morning with breakfast.

Be courteous to other players and staff on the server. (I'm actually kinda sensitive so I uh kinda freak out about a lot of drama)

Cheese! Cheese (Is that wrong? Am I being stupid? I'm sorry if I am o.o)
Oonicorn
Oonicorn

RP Character Sheet
Name: Sarah
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkstooth18 Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Sharkstooth18 wrote:

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah. Often friends or people I know will ask me to play a game with them because they like me! I also have cheered up a few people who have been feeling down too!

4)
1]I like standing in the rain, Because it feels so calm and relaxing, as if the entire world has just frozen!
2]I used to have a pet dog. Unfortunately I had to get ri of him because he was getting into too much trouble for my parents.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world. I just love it when you can do things like fly around or walk around big worlds with have so many new things and places to explore!
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black. Purple because it reminds me of... Purple... ?
5]I love animals, especially ones witch are fluffy and you can stroke them! They kind of make me feel a bit sleepy though.

Sharkstooth18

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 Empty My application to join

Post by ThWolfGirlGamer Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:14 am

Username "IGN" (spelt exactly how i did)
ThWolfGirlGamer
I would like to join pleas i just want to play a gullivers mid server

ThWolfGirlGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon May 01, 2017 2:43 am

Hello everyone! Sorry for the long wait! Seems like no one jumped in to review your apps! I'm sure someone (or me) will review your apps soon!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue May 02, 2017 2:46 pm

Vaughndp wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Vaughndp

• I can speak and understand English more than my native tongue
• I bake flapjacks every week or so
• I have a swimming pool that i color so that it looks cool.
• I have a black hair dog that always follow me around so I called her Shadow.

Sponge=Cheese

Sorry that i posted more that once pale

Hope this one is better than the last one Rolling Eyes

I apologize for the lack of replies, nice app! You're in. Check your PM box for info about our cool Discord group
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue May 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Sharkstooth18 wrote:Sharkstooth18 wrote:

3)My personality is friendly, kind, a little funny and a nice guy to be around! I am a pretty skilled builder and well a above average minecrafter. I mean my personality doesn't help much but make everything a bit more friendly... er if thats possible . I mean well some can help with building you know. I am a pretty good redstoner in minecraft so that might help a little, But I am really bad at command blocks so yeah. Often friends or people I know will ask me to play a game with them because they like me! I also have cheered up a few people who have been feeling down too!

4)
1]I like standing in the rain, Because it feels so calm and relaxing, as if the entire world has just frozen!
2]I used to have a pet dog. Unfortunately I had to get ri of him because he was getting into too much trouble for my parents.
3]I like to play lots of games which are open-world. I just love it when you can do things like fly around or walk around big worlds with have so many new things and places to explore!
4]My favorite colour is Purple And Black. Purple because it reminds me of... Purple... ?
5]I love animals, especially ones witch are fluffy and you can stroke them! They kind of make me feel a bit sleepy though.

Pretty nice app, fact 4 is weak, though. In any case you are whitelisted! Do check your PM box about our Discord group though!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 pm

Oonicorn wrote:So um I'm literally so new here but.. yeh

Sarah_TheUnicorn (I don't plan on changing it anytime soon but I promise I'll tell if I do)

So I'm not very experienced with Gullivers mod, like at all but my friend JJ wanted me to play with him so here I am! This would be my first server (please don't smite me I'm sorry).
Everything here looks great so far and I'm just nervous bout this app I guess

I mean? I like unicorns? I like to build little huts that people kinda like? I think I'm a nice person but like I can get really forward when I'm anxious I'm sorry. I just want to make some friends, and be here for JJ (he's like my little brother basically) I'm not planning any trouble I just want to expand the community I guess? If that makes sense? Okay I'll stop o.o

• If you haven't noticed I really love unicorns. I find them so magestic and magical and just really pretty y'know? I'm basically a young child in a mediocrely older body. PFUDOR

• I might not be the most active as I do have staff on a different server (not Gullivers) but I want this to be a fun place to come to, where I don't have to worry about anything except making a home and gettin' some cheese.

• Every single IGN I've had has been cringey, like me, and to do with unicorns.

• I have an accent stronger than Dwayne Johnson, and I tend to talk fast as well when I get excited or nervous or anything really. If you like Scottish accents I'm your girl.

• I have an unholy addiction to... Orange juice. It's the sweet nectar of the gods that gives me life every morning with breakfast.

Be courteous to other players and staff on the server. (I'm actually kinda sensitive so I uh kinda freak out about a lot of drama)

Cheese! Cheese (Is that wrong? Am I being stupid? I'm sorry if I am o.o)

You've done a great job, but it's not totally perfect yet. So, 'I feel like you are going a bit off topic too much, for example when you mention 'okay, I'll stop', it's unnecessary and you just need to be more consise with your words' Question 2 and 3 are also on the shorter side. The rest is okay! Be sure to repost your app and I'll try and review it as SOON AS POSSIBLE! And that's a promise! Goodluck!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue May 02, 2017 3:01 pm

ThWolfGirlGamer wrote:Username "IGN" (spelt exactly how i did)
ThWolfGirlGamer
I would like to join pleas i just want to play a gullivers mid server

no
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtanium Fri May 12, 2017 8:55 pm

second time tryin, but ey, its worth a shot.

1: CringeCookie.

2:Me and my friend both like the book Gulliver's travels (im lazy at typing xD) and the movie, we both like rp, but we live in different areas (aka different states because we live in the us) so uhm.... (insert very close to mic shout)

3: I LIKE COOKIES. if you dont find that really 1, ive tried to learn building and or redstone, i know a bit of it but not much.
Fact 2: my favorite drink? COKE A COLA
fact 3:I play first person shooter games, so if you try to 1v1 me in a bow battle, i probably will win.
Fact 4: I like books and fact five?: i use emojis alot... affraid affraid affraid

5: (im not copy and pasting this cuz.. im not lazy) My favorite rule is being kind to people and staff members, i chose this because im a nice guy.

6: I also love this.. its COOKIES! jk its cheese ;3

PS: i have discord so if you want me to join anything on dere lemme know.

Tomtanium

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 3 - Page 19 Empty Application

Post by RainbowDoggy23 Sat May 13, 2017 1:09 pm

RainbowDoggy23

because this is the only server i found with gulliver and would really like to play gulliver with other players.

My talents are:building (especially houses)
My skills are:helping people as much as i can
My experience:im a co owner on a server and i ban hackers everyday.
My Personality traits:Friendly,kind,loving.
my aspirations:having my Hotel be a 5 star hotel

•i run a little hotel in yorkshire.

•im not a hater.i hate haters.

•i like talking with people.

•i like helping people.

•i've gone on many sports such as taikwando and swimming.

my favorite is rule is to be kind to other people and staff.

Cheese!

Thanks in advance.

RainbowDoggy23

Back to top Go down

Post by ASpookyPixel Sun May 14, 2017 4:54 am

ASpookyPixel(Wooo 2 spucky!!)

I love modded minecraft servers, I love gullivers mod especially! But the issue is that I don't know any other servers that I could play on. I want to meet new players and socialize with them. I'd be honored if you accepted me into your realm!

Talents: Helping others and my creativity
My skills are: Building and defending
My experience: I'm a retired admin from a server that shut-down a while back ago
Personality traits:Caring, Friendly, helpful, humble, and cheerful
Aspirations: To build a bar for tiny people!

•I spend most of my days on the computer

•I'm learning Java and I know enough to be able to program basic programs

•I like to spend time to myself

•I like to cook with my mother(Yes I'm mama's boy)

•I've recently discovered that I'm not half-bad at baseball/softball/kickball

I agree to follow all of the rules and policies. My favorite Rules and Creeds is to be respectful to all staff and players. We always need to be respectful to one and another!

Cheese Cheese Cheese!!!

I hope to see you all soon on le server!

ASpookyPixel
ASpookyPixel

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastDogMiner Mon May 15, 2017 3:46 am

TheLastDogMiner

I like the giantess/giant world. I have not worked with Gulliver before, but would like to start making videos with it if possible, and feel a server like this one would be the best place to start.

3) Talents:
Skills: Camera personality, Beginner Guitar knowledge, cello player, some C++ and Java programming knowledge (currently learning more)

Experience: I have played and recorded minecraft for several years now, and know basic C++ and Java programming commands.
Personality traits: High energy (sometimes too high energy), talk a lot because I am used to solo game commentary on my YouTube channel.

Aspirations: Getting at least the  lowest YouTube play button by the time I'm 20, learning guitar so that I can play advanced songs with no troubles, and getting a job in either law enforcement or video game creation.

4)
 • I am learning to play guitar and can read the music, and am working on my chords and speed, as well as my finger-picking style
• I play video games and guitar for my YouTube channel.
• I play cello, and have done so since 5th or 6th grade! I love playing pieces I have heard of before such as Games of Thrones and All Star 
• I am currently learning C++ and Java programming languages and plan to learn others such as HTML, JavaScript, and Python.
• Currently writing a story on wattpad. It's a fictional piece that includes myself and some online and IRL friends.

5)
"care for little ones," I feel this piece from the first paragraph is part of what I want to do on the server, I would like to care for "borrowers", or be a "borrower" myself.
", like finding the jar of ink dried up right before penning your grand story." I like this because I personally like writing narratives, fiction is fun, because non-fiction sometimes becomes a drag to hear about over and over again (even if it is well needed).
"You are wise to proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment scrutinized." I can relate to this because this is how I feel in real life or on YouTube.
"Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible? " I dislike this thought because while some find griefing fun, on servers it is ultimately just annoying, because those who spent time working up to what they currently have, don't want it destroyed for anyone's amusement.
"Until that time, you stand as both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives." so many people, minecraft or otherwise, forget that we all start out the same, a "noob", a new player in the game, this is the same for life as well, we all start out the same, but have other factors that influence us.
Now onto what I like from the rules and rights section (sorry for the long post, just wanted to add input on the first part of the guidebook too)
"You have the right to useful server commands to assist you with messaging and status updates." Love this, because some servers decide that they'll just create the higher ranks and leave default as whatever they got it as from the default config files.
"You have the right to freely harvest mineral wealth from our lands, provided the caverns appear unclaimed or unvisited." It makes sense that this would be included, but on so many servers people just ignore others' build or property.
"If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­ obsessed player, you have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary." some people think that an action or a phrase means you want something like this, but I feel that if we all had the same way of thinking we would just do the same to spite each other.
"You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player." most servers don't accept reports about staff or senior players so this is a nice little detail.
"Please refrain from asking players and Staff for frequent favors and gifts – self ­sufficiency and independence are virtues." Some people think that if you give them something they can just come back asking for anything, no matter how big or important the thing is, unless you are already friends this makes it sort of hostile for the other person.
"Please refrain from creating pixel art within and slightly beyond the city limits of Spawnington" The pixel art part is sort of normal, but I also feel that normal builds are included because it is annoying to see server worlds littered with blocks or buildings right next to spawn.
"As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player." Some people think that giants should be at beck and call, but even just this is going too far unless they ask you to follow or permit you to do so. (though if you do the whole "goddess worship" thing it gets weird for everyone)

6) Bread and Cheese I think, probably Cheese seeing as it was on the server showcase video on YouTube.

TheLastDogMiner

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dillon
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sashakin Wed May 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Sashakin

I would like to join your server because I've always thought it would fun to become tiny or giant, especially with other people.

I think my talents could help the server. I don't think I would really get on other player's nerves because I don't really like to steal from others or grief. I am good at building somewhat nice houses and buildings, but I'm great at decorating them. I also try to be helpful and courteous to other players. I have used the Gulliver mod myself, bet I've always wanted to try it with other players.

I like to knit, I've always been fascinated by shrinking things, I am a great swimmer, I am obsessed with the Internet and videogames, I own countless stuffed toys.

I think it would be weird to see people living in the sewers. Even though I would probably do it myself it would look funny to see tiny people going in and out of the sewers from a bigger perspective.

6)Confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide the name of the official server currency.
Cheese!!!

"I hope I get in!"
Sashakin
Sashakin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 27, 2017 9:23 am

Hello. Poking out of retirement to post this... ^^
[also, the whitelist application has been updated thusly...]

UPDATE 5/27/2017: Please note that discussions are currently underway to retire the Gulliver aspect of the Big Sister Server earlier than anticipated, and to replace this with a cutting-edge Vanilla server. This means that whitelist applications for the Gulliver server will be discontinued soon and a new whitelist server will be created to accommodate the Vanilla server.

Stay tuned for more information in the coming month!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next