Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

+54
doggie99
xXCrazyPotatoXx
Rad_Cat
mariomario64
Tomboy_girl16
treykizine1235
TheEnderSorcerer
PotatoFists
V_Iris
PTpirahna
BarkingZombie
Tortillachop
Ibukawa
Cordelia
Blood_Brine
TheLolCraft
Allenaitor
Th3B1rdN3rd
kingflee12733
Spitfire
danielSCOTT
Mimi
DERPYPIG203
TheOkGamer
PurpleMan_1
Colinfrog
CrystalGirl996
assasino2002
ShadowScale
pockypancakes
_xXNyan_CatXx_
tokitoki
_NotDylan_
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Hurricaneike123
Lufuu
Spookster
ilcalmissimo
KaCii
Coward Gamer Boy
lizeli9
astronaut32
FlowerFaerie
Mu-XiL
BurgerWarrior
Flammole
ChrissyBoy666
Bedrock65
Lomgren
An Infinity of War
XISenpaiIX
HanChi
Ciabatta
HeyItsUltra
58 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 Empty Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by HeyItsUltra Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:02 pm

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My username on Minecraft is HeyItsUltra, and I do not plan to change it anytime soon.

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
After taking a look through some of the forum posts from the community, I found that this (unlike many other servers...) had a very kind, friendly, and welcoming community. (Just the kind of servers I feel right at home in ^-^) And I can assume you get this a lot, but I've also been looking for good Gulliver servers and this was my first proper choice Smile

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
Even though I am only 13, my maturity can be over the average for my age. I have been in some servers and someone actually asked me if I was 25. xP My building skills are -adequite- even though I've been playing MC for around 4 years now. They can be random, they may not match at all with the other builds I've made, but they don't look too bad in my opinion ^^ (I am more than happy to show you imgur links if you do so require Smile I am also a very friendly person, always willing to help new players on the server find their way! Well, once I've found mine ^-^

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
• I'm random, I express it in my builds, as stated. But sometimes my sense of humor will either not make sense to some, or -may- gross some people out :3 I try not to be too innapropriate though Smile
• I'm looking to be a game programmer/software developer in the far future, but for now I like to stay basic and share my small knowledge with others Smile
• I wouldn't call myself an artist, but my classmates do. I have a basic USB graphics tablet but it does the job in photoshop, but when I'm away from my computer, I just like to sketch on sheets of paper Razz
• I own a Lenovo G500 laptop, a Lenovo A7600-F Tablet, and an iPhone 5 Smile
• While I'm not exactly earning fast money at the moment, I am attempting to start a Youtube channel which I could -hopefully- make some sponsorship dolla off of, so I may record from time to time if it's okay with the admins ^-^
• At the moment I develop simple games, I am still learning Java but I have Veteran knowledge on the "Scratch" platform.
• I like music, like, I REALLY like music. Around 80% of my day I spend having my earphones in, or my headset on. I enjoy listening to House, Club and EDM mainly d(-_-)b

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
6. Please refrain from the act of griefing or vandalism on private property, as well as wholesale destruction of public property.
21. And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheeeese! \(^-^)/
HeyItsUltra
HeyItsUltra

RP Character Sheet
Name: Richard
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVw4UA-Csd3BhJKXRyVyAw

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 4

Post by Ciabatta Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:03 am

Oh wow, an Irish player.  I may demand you that you export some free Kerrygold butter for me. XD

Anyway, I have one of my folks eyeing your application for review, she may get to it sometime tomorrow.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Hmm... my reviewer's schedule has been a little... unreliable this weekend.  I'll give her some extra time, although if she isn't able to manage it today, I'll go ahead and do the app review.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyItsUltra Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:14 pm

No problem, I've been experimenting some other things in Minecraft in the meantime... Such as giant mazes filled with leaves, and other cool house builds \(^-^)/
HeyItsUltra
HeyItsUltra

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Ultra's Application:
Hi Im Hannah and Im going to review your application today, sorry that I’ve been a bit slow to review this as I’ve had quite a busy schedule this weekend hence I didn’t get round to this sooner.
To start off, Im going to comment what a great job you did. Your presentation is excellent, you’ve included great grammar, and adequate spelling even on your first attempt.

Question 1: Yup, good.

Question 2: Thank you for saying that we are a nice community, I say this is a server unlike any other too for our community is great and you’ll love it here. ^_^ You’ll feel right at home after a few days/weeks after you’ve met everyone if you were to join this server. Sadly, you don’t mention anything about the Gulliver mod which means, unfortunately it would seem you want to join the server just for us, but not the mod.(despite you saying you are looking for a Gulliver server)

Question 3: That’s great, we are always looking out for mature people to enter this server. There’s this saying “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” and you being 13 we don’t how you’re going to turn out like. Having a preview here is helpful too, so we can assume if you’re a good player or not. Anyway, the fact that you’re a decent builder is a good skill to have as your going to be on survival mode obviously. Razz I’ve been playing for 4 years myself actually, and oh I’d like to see some things you’ve built.

Question 4:
A: I like to see people who express themselves in build. Yea, no, we don’t want people who are inappropriate in their jokes So please don’t let this occur. I mean it’s good you’ve got a humor, but don’t go to far.

B: Ah, that’s cool. I’m personally looking to be a developer/programmer since I’m already pretty good with Computers/Laptops.

C: I don’t have photoshop, (I can’t afford it lol) but I guess my drawings make up for it so I’m glad to hear that people call you an artist, you should believe what people say especially if it’s a compliment. 

D: I used to have a Lenovo, but it broke when my hard drive failed, so now I’m running a HP laptop with Windows 8. (Im looking to update to Win10 soon) Lenovo was pretty good though. Wink

E: Hahaha, me too. Whenever I’ve got the chance to wear headphones, I do. It’s like music therapy I guess because it makes me happy. But yes, I’m delighted to know I’m not the only one.

Question 5: Oh nice, you listed two and they’re correct by the way. Very Happy

Question 6: Woohoo, Cheeeeze for all! You got it.

Verdict: I really enjoyed reviewing this as it was such a great application although you didn’t mention why you liked the Gulliver mod.  Nevermind though, everything else is okay so I’m going to say you passed! I’ll go on the server quick and whitelist you, I’ll edit this and say you can join when your whitelisted.Thanks. ^^

Edit: And your whitelisted, have fun on the server! ^^

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyItsUltra Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:47 pm

Thanks!! \(^.^)/ And sorry I never mentioned why I liked the Gulliver Mod, I just think it's entertaining, just last night I was playing with some friends on mine on the mod on a private server and we started building these massive Basesize 4 suitable houses and I think we even managed to create a four-person piggy-back ride Laughing
But anyway, thank you for whitelisting me on the server, I can't wait to see what it's like *(^-^)*
HeyItsUltra
HeyItsUltra

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by HanChi Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:22 pm

Application:

Hello, my name is Hannah and I'll be reviewing your application tonight

Question 1: Eh okay

Question 2: So you wanted to join a Gulliver server since 1.2.5, this server wasn’t around then. Ah, did you use a guide or Cia’s guide to install it as her guide is easy to follow and I was able to download it all in 10 minutes. And huh? XD What do you mean? I feel like this is lacking some detail, you could at least state how you want to join this server. Watch our trailer and tell us what you like about it. (Pay you what, btw?)

Question 3: This is really quite vague, infact it pretty much sums up “Im a nice guy and I like to make friends by making Cakes for them” Also in this paragraph the sentence Is too long, there is no full stops or even any commas in it until the end so it sounds like your just babbling. What can you do to contribute to this server, in what way can you make this server better? Plus can you add some more of your personality and talents?

Question 4: Some of your facts are really quite vague…
A: Yes, I got that from question 3 already. ;P
B: And again, you stated that in question 3.
C: *facedesk* That’s very nice, but apart from cakes, what else do you like baking?
D: This needs to be a different fact.
E: Can you change this fact to make it a little more interesting and makes you unique?

Question 5: Correct.

Question 6: Correct.

Verdict: This isn’t good enough, I need to hear more facts about you and why you want to join. You formatting was fine at least and grammar could be improved a little. Razz But you understand why I’m not going to whitelist you? I’ll give you another chance, remember to repost rather than editing your old application. Thanks.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:51 pm

XISenpaiIX wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
teh name is XISenpaiIX

Ive been looking for a server with gullivers mod ever since 1.2.5 so ive been searching for a couple of years than i gave up so one day i was at my friends house it was his birthday he asked me to install the gullivers mod and i said sure after installing it i thought about a server with gullivers mod so i decided to see if there where any and thats when i found this server i went through the biggest pain ever to install gullivers mod with forge it was the biggest pain when i finally got it working i was ready to apply!! I also want to meet other giants cause the village i protect 24/7 sucks they dont pay me enough they treat like a freak and they think im an idiot that doesnt have feelings (its a roleplay thing) but when i saw the trailer thats when i thought its time to start an adventure with friends!!

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Im a nice guy I love helping other people out and i think i could help the community stay good and make it a good adventure server which is important a server with a good community and gameplay is a great server like if someone is having trouble like not know where to go or having trouble with other plays Im willing to help out and report or give them the advice they need

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can
1. Im a friendly guy
2. I help others if they need help
3. I cook with my mom irl and cook by myself in game! like cake and cookies or muffins
4. Im also somewhat good at building i sometimes build pixel art
5. And Im a really postive person like if someone is feeling down ill make them happy and try to cheer them up i want to help this server to keep the community good and make it expand

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.
I like this one because it means keeping a community great and helping other players if they need help

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Again, we just need to make sure you opened the guide and can find the answer to this very simple question.

ITSA ME A CHEEEZE!!

Hopefully the information you need has been provided to you in the most clear and detailed way possible, but if you have any questions or are unsure about something, feel free to ask us first before submitting your application.

FYI, Im not really sure you followed Hannah's advice on those Question 4 facts as some of them are still a bit lacking in length, or are Minecraft facts, or are personality traits best reserved for Question 3.  

Also, you use the singular towards the entire application and then proceed to say "feel free to ask us first before submitting your application".  I'd swear you copy-pasta'd my application instructions and forgot to get rid of them afterwards, which is untidy.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:16 am

And that's how we weed out bad players from good ones... >v>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by An Infinity of War Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:41 pm

Today seems like a good day to make this application as I’m doing nothing oddly enough. Though having my head covered in blisters opened up free time and a day off of work. Bad part being I have a funeral tomorrow to set up for; with a head covered in blisters in the sun. -.-

Ulysses_Zosimus

I only recently bought this game so finding that it had multiplayer, with modding abilities, was a nice surprise to me. Looking into all of the modded servers came off seemingly as the same thing with bland mods. As where this offered an more interesting experience. Nuclear reactors are interesting and all in a game like this but turning into giants, or smaller, would offer more to a person like me. In other words I’m picky about mods & modded servers. There may be magic mods but finding one this unique would be a bit difficult; at least for a person of my tastes.

I would not say I’m very talented, experienced, or have aspirations that can contribute to anything. I’m good at putting the dead in the ground and giving them a good farewell but that is about it. The only skill I have that could possibly contribute to this community would be my ability to overthink everything coupled with fast learning. I’m relatively quiet, surprise I took a job where I usually am quiet, but think most of my actions through thoroughly. Prefer taking the long term into account over the short term I suppose.

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
-I’m a vault guy; though I might as well be a grave digger as well. I basically put the deceased’s casket into a concrete vault & lower it into the ground. We also put up the tent, chairs, add heating during the winter, and bring a cooler of water for the relatives. We usually help the grave digger fill in the grave as well. (This is the only interesting part.)

-I love Lovecraft’s works. Though I feel the subtle hint in the, death date, birthday already suggested this.

-I’m a sucker for hardware & software.. Always working to build a faster workstation that can handle anything I throw at it.

-Slowly learning biological chemistry. I’ll go to school eventually to get a degree in it but for now I’m content as a vault guy.

-I enjoy ASMR. My favorite producer being Ephemeral Rift on youtube. Enjoyable noises with lovecraft; what is not to love.

13. Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not
abusing the rule on the overuse of inappropriate language or content.

Need I say more in our modern day majority oppression of opinions?

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Mozzarella. The only cheese in existence.

I should note I'm not always going to be online. On average I work six days a week, sometimes seven, and usually run an eight to twelve hour day daily. Its worth it though due to the work. Professional work is exhausting. Smile
An Infinity of War
An Infinity of War

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ulysses Zosimus
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

http://www.theengineeringguild.co.uk/forums/index.php?/user/4714

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your funeral (and those blisters), you might have considered putting this off for a little while longer if it will have made you feel better.  After all, it sounds like you will not be able to be here often due to scheduling, so it doesn't sound like there's any particular rush. ^^

Anyway, I'll see if I can get someone on board to give this a review within the next couple of days,... although of note, I thought I'd point out that we do have a [rather incomplete] nuclear reactor on the server.  Should you get in, I'm sure you'll want to give it a visit and help complete it.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lomgren Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:07 pm

An Infinity of War wrote:Today seems like a good day to make this application as I’m doing nothing oddly enough. Though having my head covered in blisters opened up free time and a day off of work. Bad part being I have a funeral tomorrow to set up for; with a head covered in blisters in the sun. -.-

Ulysses_Zosimus

I only recently bought this game so finding that it had multiplayer, with modding abilities, was a nice surprise to me. Looking into all of the modded servers came off seemingly as the same thing with bland mods. As where this offered an more interesting experience. Nuclear reactors are interesting and all in a game like this but turning into giants, or smaller, would offer more to a person like me. In other words I’m picky about mods & modded servers. There may be magic mods but finding one this unique would be a bit difficult; at least for a person of my tastes.

I would not say I’m very talented, experienced, or have aspirations that can contribute to anything. I’m good at putting the dead in the ground and giving them a good farewell but that is about it. The only skill I have that could possibly contribute to this community would be my ability to overthink everything coupled with fast learning. I’m relatively quiet, surprise I took a job where I usually am quiet, but think most of my actions through thoroughly. Prefer taking the long term into account over the short term I suppose.

-I’m a vault guy; though I might as well be a grave digger as well. I basically put the deceased’s casket into a concrete vault & lower it into the ground. We also put up the tent, chairs, add heating during the winter, and bring a cooler of water for the relatives. We usually help the grave digger fill in the grave as well. (This is the only interesting part.)

-I love Lovecraft’s works. Though I feel the subtle hint in the, death date, birthday already suggested this.

-I’m a sucker for hardware & software.. Always working to build a faster workstation that can handle anything I throw at it.

-Slowly learning biological chemistry. I’ll go to school eventually to get a degree in it but for now I’m content as a vault guy.

-I enjoy ASMR. My favorite producer being Ephemeral Rift on youtube. Enjoyable noises with lovecraft; what is not to love.

13. Please refrain from stifling other player's limited rights to free speech, so long as they are not

Need I say more in our modern day majority oppression of opinions?

Mozzarella. The only cheese in existence.

I should note I'm not always going to be online. On average I work six days a week, sometimes seven, and usually run an eight to twelve hour day daily. Its worth it though due to the work. Professional work is exhausting. Smile

Hello there, my name is Lomgren and I'll be your reviewer today. Let's get right to it!

I'm actually not quite sure what to make of this application. In the past couple of months or so, we had an applicant that we denied because he was too verbose, and told too much about himself. Your application reminds me of his in some regards, albeit not nearly as verbose. The other possibility that comes to mind when reading this application is that this is just a trolling application, making a mockery of our application process.

Either way, I think I want you to create a new application, this time geared a bit more toward joining our server. And please post it in a new post!

Thank you, and have a great day!
Lomgren
Lomgren

RP Character Sheet
Name: Lomgren Smalls
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 Empty Application

Post by Bedrock65 Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:45 pm

Bedrock65
I will like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make more friends as I play.
They can help contribute in a few ways. First of all, I have experience being staff on servers so I can inform players if they are breaking the rules. I also have a friendly personality so people wont run away from me... ._. I also have a lot of experience with minecraft, so I can help people with various different things.
4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. I'm an active minecraft player.
2. Although I am of a very young age, (10) multiple people assume that I'm older because of my maturity.
3. I'm good at math.
4. I'm lonely :c
5. I love to help people.
21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.
6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese. I luv dat

I hope I get accepted, I will love to play on this server! Very Happy
Bedrock65
Bedrock65

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by An Infinity of War Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Ciabatta wrote:Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your funeral (and those blisters), you might have considered putting this off for a little while longer if it will have made you feel better.  After all, it sounds like you will not be able to be here often due to scheduling, so it doesn't sound like there's any particular rush. ^^

Ah, don't worry. Its not my funeral. If it my funeral then we are all in trouble. Zombie vault guy playing online video games will bring the end of the world I'm sure of it. Or humor. Most likely humor. I've got free time every day so I can still cheek in. Probably just the forum though. So feel free to take as much time as you people need to; I've got plenty. (And those I bury got even more time than me. :P )

Lomgren wrote:
I'm actually not quite sure what to make of this application.  In the past couple of months or so, we had an applicant that we denied because he was too verbose, and told too much about himself.  Your application reminds me of his in some regards, albeit not nearly as verbose.  The other possibility that comes to mind when reading this application is that this is just a trolling application, making a mockery of our application process.

Either way, I think I want you to create a new application, this time geared a bit more toward joining our server.  And please post it in a new post!

Thank you, and have a great day!

When looking over the other apps the other day I noticed some areas had more detail so I tried to keep it short and sweet but fill in the parts that usually seemed to need redoing for some. I'll give it another shot as I'm feeling great today. ^.^ (Don't mind the puns. Dear heavens do we have a lot of puns in this business..)

Ulysses_Zosimus

This game had unlimited modding abilities which I’ve already gotten bored of in single player. So When looking at multiplayer I found this small server with the added benefit of an odd mod. Add in the role-play, building, and no need of constant daily gaming I figured I’d enjoy myself the most here.

I’m great at making concrete burial vaults, experienced in doodling, like complex words (Thank Lovecraft.), and enjoy making gardens in this game for some reason. Why gardens? They make me happy and they seem to make other people happy. Free potatoes are the best after all. I’ll guarantee a spud in every home to boost morale on the server. Though you’ll have to ask me about my aspirations. :)

-I bury the dead. (No, not joking. I'll tell you about it later if you pester me enough.)
-Love Lovecraft.
-Like mechanical engineering.
-Bought this game as it is cheaper than legos.
-Fiddle with 3d modeling semi-regularly.

Insures a nice environment to play in. I like that a lot. More than you can possibly think.

Cheese.

You have a great day too!
An Infinity of War
An Infinity of War

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ulysses Zosimus
Personality Trait: Devious
Character Description:

http://www.theengineeringguild.co.uk/forums/index.php?/user/4714

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 Empty This is my application.

Post by ChrissyBoy666 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Chrissy6661
Yeah, I know. Super original Razz

I adore the gullivers mod and I was searching around for a server that has it installed and I found these videos on youtube of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7e4-Q9plQs and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50
It looks like a really awesome server with a great community Razz, plus I LOVE the gulliver mod! And the fact it is kind of an economy server is even better, as I love those as well xD.

Um. To be honest, I don't really know as I don't think of myself as particularly... Talented. I can build stuff that looks (kinda) good, though. But I am used to playing on Xbox, and spend (most of) my time on minecraft building skyscrapers and cities with friends. As you may have guessed I spend almost all of my time playing with friends, as I find most things boring without other players.

1) I am 12 years old
2) I have been playing MC since it came out on Xbox.
3) I am working at 3 years ahead in science, English and
   maths/math.
4) I absolutely love doing redstone :-P
5) I am online almost 24/7. Hooray for school holidays!

And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities. It's definitely got to be this one.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese.

And, well that's it, I guess.

Last edited by ChrissyBoy666 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes, and to add in my fav reason once I found the rules.)

ChrissyBoy666

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:58 pm

ChrissyBoy666 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Chrissy6661
Yeah, I know. Super original Razz

I adore the gullivers mod and I was searching around for a server that has it installed and I found these videos on youtube of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7e4-Q9plQs and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50
It looks like a really awesome server with a great community Razz, plus I LOVE the gulliver mod! And the fact it is kind of an economy server is even better, as I love those as well xD.

Um. To be honest, I don't really know as I don't think of myself as particularly... Talented. I can build stuff that looks (kinda) good, though. But I am used to playing on Xbox, and spend (most of) my time on minecraft building skyscrapers and cities with friends. As you may have guessed I spend almost all of my time playing with friends, as I find most things boring without other players.

1) I am 12 years old
2) I have been playing MC since it came out on Xbox.
3) I am working at 3 years ahead in science, English and
   maths/math.
4) I absolutely love doing redstone :-P
5) I am online almost 24/7. Hooray for school holidays!

And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities. It's definitely got to be this one.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency. Cheese.

And, well that's it, I guess.

Heya Chrissy! I'm Flamm, and I'm in charge of going through your application today!

Alrighty then! Let's begin!

1: I do hope your name is correct, otherwise you won't be able to join when you get whitelisted!

2: Oh, you like the Gulliver's mod? I couldn't tell based on how much you said it. Razz Glad you liked our video, but could you tell us what you liked about it? What made you think this server had a good community? For all you know, we could be a server full of ruffians looking to steal your account!

3: Ah, humble! I'll note that for later! ^w^

4:
-1: As long as you don't use your age as an excuse for any blunders, you'll be fine. Razz
-2: Please, don't use MC facts as your "random" facts. We ask that you give us some things to help you be "unique". Do you have any pets? What's your favorite food and why? Favorite color? Etc., etc.
-3: Oooh, wonderful! I'm only a year ahead in Math, but that's because our school doesn't allow much for "advanced" students.
-4: Another MC fact; see fact #2.
-5: Oh dear! Please, get up and do something outside for a little bit! xP

5: Would you mind expanding more on why this is "it"?

6: Correct!

-----VERDICT---------

While the application was good, you're not quite ready to be whitelisted. I've mentioned in the review what you need to fix, so good luck making a new application!

Flammole
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Son of a biscuit! Flammy, I was just wrapping up my own review of him! Razz
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedrock65 Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:26 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Son of a biscuit! Flammy, I was just wrapping up my own review of him! Razz
You can look over my application :3
Bedrock65
Bedrock65

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Smooth Razz

Bedrock65 wrote:1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
Bedrock65
I will like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make more friends as I play.
They can help contribute in a few ways. First of all, I have experience being staff on servers so I can inform players if they are breaking the rules. I also have a friendly personality so people wont run away from me... ._. I also have a lot of experience with minecraft, so I can help people with various different things.
4. Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.
1. I'm an active minecraft player.
2. Although I am of a very young age, (10) multiple people assume that I'm older because of my maturity.
3. I'm good at math.
4. I'm lonely :c
5. I love to help people.
21.And by extension, once you have enough experience, please be willing to assist new Novice players, or younger players, in acquainting them to the server, their rights, and their responsibilities.
Cheese. I luv dat

I hope I get accepted, I will love to play on this server! Very Happy

Well, let's get straight to business: overall... your app could use better formatting. It's practically one solid block of text.

Your reason to join is... well... lacking. Extremely, I'm afraid. We have a minimum word requirement of 60 words, and you have far less than that. The general answer is alright, though... just add more detail.

Your next answer is also somewhat vague, though it's much closer to the minimum requirements. Try to add more to this for the sake of luck Razz

Again your five random facts are lacking in length, which is important. I realize now that you're young but... given the level of maturity we hold all of our players to, you need to meet that standard regardless of age. At any rate, specifically, your first fact doesn't count since it's related to Minecraft; meanwhile, your third, fourth, and fifth facts are all way too short. Only your second fact is of decent enough length and quality to count, unfortunately.

Besides that, though, your other two questions work out just fine, and now I see Chrissy wasn't the first one to use that Responsibility Razz

Overall, though, I think it's evident you're not quite up to our rather high standards. I personally think you should take a moment to think about whether we're the right server for you before you try reading my review carefully and repairing your application.

Whether or not you try reapplying, though, good luck in your future endeavors. ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Son of a biscuit! Flammy, I was just wrapping up my own review of him! Razz

Ah, my apologies! I was told to go over this one by Hannah! Yell at her! xP
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedrock65 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:34 pm

Are you kidding me... I just finished writing my new application but I clicked the wrong button and it got deleted..
Bedrock65
Bedrock65

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 4 Empty Application

Post by Bedrock65 Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:46 pm

So I understand why my first application was denied, so that's why I'll be giving it another go!  geek  

Bedrock65

I will like to join this server so I can enjoy this awesome server and make more friends as I play. I saw some videos of this server and what is has to offer, and it looks pretty cool. I also adore the gullivers mod so this server will be perfect to me. I hope to have good times here and stomp on cows... Maybe. Well, anyway, I don't have much stuff to do over the summer and I guess this will help me in a way!

1. The only sport I play is soccer. Although I swim a lot, I'm not on a swim team so I'm not counting that.
3. I'm 1 year above my grade level when it comes to math. I think I will be better but my school limits it to 1 year above.
4. I love computers, minecraft, and reading. I spend the majority of my life on the computer and reading... so that's why I love them so much! Very Happy
5. I have two siblings, a twin and a 16-year-old sister. I don't like them much because they're always mean to me.

Cheese. I luv dat.
Bedrock65
Bedrock65

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down