Nyaan~~~~ Ch.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nyaan~~~~ Ch.1

Post by The_Glitch on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:16 pm

With my head down, I walk across the gravel road, I can’t be seen, what would they think? Making sure I had my spade, I climbed up the wall of the Community Kingdom and exited the walls, I know of the ‘danger’ over the walls, but I’m tougher then I look. I reached the large flat field, it seemed very fertile, I can collect soil samples as I go. The area next to the mountain looked the best, so I dug, five holes four foot deep. Using quartz as the feature, not satisfied, I took my sword and carved an inscription into them, then I buried some ‘special’ items in three of the holes, covering all of them up with gravel, I couldn’t hold in my emotions, I broke down crying. The sun rose and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was there all night! “Audrey, where have you been?!” I knew the sound of Cia’s voice. Something was hugging me, my first thought was Kiba but it was heavier then him, I turned around to see Speeder, a friend of mine, hugging me, I shook him off and walked away, I know I’m being rude, but I’m in no mood for their antics. Steady I walk back to the Community Kingdom, when I get home I sit on my bed thinking, “Why do I always do this... I know that it's bound to happen, but I need to embrace the truth. So I won't regret not doing something with him” I think to myself. I feel around on my neck, looking for the chain, finding a thick golden lace like item I separate the two pendants, and take on off my neck. “Oh hey Audrey, are you okay?” speed caught me off guard, “Yeah, uh… I have something for you” I say to him, a bit nervously. Holding my hand out to him with the pendent in it, I can see him looking it over, it’s a glass tear drop shaped pendant with a rainbow liquid that moves around, but the colors never mix and are always top to bottom, Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Purple. He takes it and I smile. I start to walk to the spot of the quartz, just to add flowers suddenly I feel something come down on my head, my world goes black as I land in snow, I come to after what felt like a minute, but I’m in ashes I jump up “DEAR NOTCH!” everything is charred and destroyed, I’m not in Sistertopia am I?
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nyaan~~~~ Ch.1

Post by The_Glitch on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Sleeping Pikachu sorry for any mistakes, or confusing lines, this is my first public story  Sleeping Pikachu 
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Yay! Finally, a nice charming story thingie where im not the evil villain... or hentai bait. ; P
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

View user profile http://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down