Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Staff Announcements - Page 11 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Staff Announcements

+38
lizeli9
SFPT
timbletac1
PTpirahna
TheHylianWizard
Slasherss2
Pazlin
Adamsuper2002
Mimi
Spitfire
builderfish8
Lomgren
Haasman29
bryceio
KaCii
TricksterThePokemonMaster
Turn999
Raddaman8000
BrandonBui
Night_Lord123
Ciabatta
a4955
Spookster
HanChi
Iceman13590
Tilk
mrpiggy99
Dude1002746
Jams
Miisaka
Flammole
Skeletor1991
invisibledragon
The_Glitch
BreakRoom
BurgerWarrior
Ajjget
ShadowScale
42 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Empty Re: Staff Announcements

Post by Night_Lord123 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:43 am

Ah, congratulations my white lantern

Staff Announcements - Page 11 06cad402c5264303675c144bea856d8e
Night_Lord123
Night_Lord123

RP Character Sheet
Name: Batman
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello all!

It is my pleasure to congratulate Kacii for her promotion to the rank of server Moderator after her incredibly fun and stable contributions as server Deputy and Commissioner, as well as great friend and RP partner to many of you!

Although Kacii has proven to be a phenomenal Commissioner, displaying a vast array of positive traits including approachability, reliability and loyalty, there is one underlying trait that I think embodies her most important contribution to its server, its staff and its players: stability. Even through some of her most difficult years, encountering many challenges both in-game and real-life, being exposed to countless different players of all shapes and sizes, and participating in all manner of activity, from the casual roleplay to the most harrowing WorldControl edit, she has never faltered in her core values. She is still friendly, approached, reliable, loyal, and committed to upholding the responsibilities entrusted in her. She has taken failure gracefully and learned from them, and has grown stronger and more confident as a result of her experiences in this role of responsibility. 

Kacii has come a tremendously-long way from her humble origins as a brave and spirited, but humble player, completely ambivalent and disinterested in administrative matters. Even up until recently, she was perfectly happy to remain Commissioner in perpetuity, perfectly content with the stable position it offered as a median point between a player and close-confidante to the Owners. It was only when she genuinely felt confident and ready to ascend that she took the bold step to accept my invitation; and it's that care and attention to detail that cements her as a truly reliable and stable member of our staff, demonstrating a calm and mature wisdom that belays her age by a few decades. 

I hereby proudly proclaim that Kacii has been offered the opportunity to become a Moderator on our server, and join the elite cadre of staff members entrusted with limitless access to the very heart and soul of our server. I have no doubt that she will be nothing less than a rock solid pillar of support for a long time to come! Thank you very much!

Kacii was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring a respectable 85% voter turnout, with 13 votes in favor and two abstains due to unavailability!

I want to thank all staff who participated in giving Kacii such an enthusiastic vote of confidence, as well as all players who have helped make her the remarkable staff member she is today! 

Staff Announcements - Page 11 823776373

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Chicken_girl_by_grkoch
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Congratulations KC!
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Haasman29 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Hooray! KFC for life!
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by bravewolf11 Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Congrats! (I didn't know this thread existed) Laughing
bravewolf11
bravewolf11

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107350598/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pazlin Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:43 pm

Congratulations, KaCii! ^w^
Pazlin
Pazlin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex/Paz/Pazzy
Character Description:

http://pazlin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:47 am

Gratz KC!

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Empty Vacation

Post by FlowerFaerie Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Congrats, KaCii! I really think you've earned it Very Happy

Also, I'll be leaving Saturday, July 23, at 5AM EST for the beach, where I will stay for two weeks. I will notify you guys again once I return home ^^

Unfortunately, I will not be allowed to go on the server or Discord during the days of this vacation. I may pop onto Discord at the end of the day, though.
I will miss you all dearly! Giant Hugs
FlowerFaerie
FlowerFaerie

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flower P. Faerie
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pazlin Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Have fun, Flower ^v^
Pazlin
Pazlin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex/Paz/Pazzy
Character Description:

http://pazlin.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce that I'll be going on a vacation for 3.5 weeks starting sunday. We will bring a laptop with us so there may be a slight chance I will try and visit the server! If not I'll see you all in 3.5 weeks! I'll try to stay active on the forum/discord/steam! Bye bye!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by KaCii Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Hey! I'm going to be away from home from Saturday (today) until next Friday. I'll be able to pop up on the Discord, just... Not so much forums and server-wise. See you!
KaCii
KaCii

RP Character Sheet
Name: Kacey
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:43 am

Hello. 
Due to IRL considerations that have to be focused on and prioritized, Hannah will be on Staff Vacation until at least the end of Summer (roughly September 3rd).  She may appear here from time to time, but with reduced responsibilities and privileges to help her focus on her RL efforts.

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Hello all!

It is with a heavy heart that I announce this, but I will be taking an indefinite staff vacation starting tomorrow. College starts in just a day or so, and I'm afraid I won't be able to carry out the same responsibilities as I do now while my focus is on studying.

I am unsure how long this will last, though I will assure you that I will try my hardest to at least come and say hello when I can! You'll most likely see me dropping in on Discord (or at least lurking in the background as usual). xP

It's been an honor serving you folks, and I hope to return soon!

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Chibi_flam1_by_skittycustard-d9lfznn
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:12 pm

We will miss you Flamm as you have always been a great mediator and a friendly, responsible, hard-working person that people can look up to for guidance and inspiration! We wish you the very best of success in college and for a brighter future!  Never forget your training here, as it will hopefully come in handy in quite unexpected ways! ^.^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello all!

It is my pleasure to congratulate Liz for her promotion to the rank of server Moderator after her remarkable and long-standing contributions as server Deputy and Commissioner, as well as a great friend to many of you!

If anyone needed proof that the old adage "slow and stead wins the race" is true, one need only look to Liz. From her humble beginnings as an honourary "Bread Knight" [a kind of proto-Deputy], to her unwavering spirit and loyalty as a Deputy and Commissioner, she was able to do much for the server with very little in terms of presence or flash or special needs. She may be quiet and unassuming, but she still helps fellow staff members when they were in trouble, rallied to the creation of application reviews and server TODO's, and is always open and responsive to requests and questions. She has a very open mind and refuses to let immature, scary or unacceptable behaviour phase her, instead opting for quiet brandishing of authority that puts idiocy in the quiet corner it belongs in! Nothing phases her, she is highly talented, she accepts honest critique with a calm nobility, she can be friendly or firm as needed, she is responsible in balancing the needs of work, home and play, and she always does so without impeding the work of her fellow staff members or myself. That she was one of my loyal Bread Knights is very fitting as, in the end, the most noble, patient and "knightly" of the group stands before you on the brink of a well-deserved ascension to my most trusted position. 

I hereby proudly request that Liz be offered the opportunity to become a Moderator on our server, and join the elite cadre of staff members entrusted with limitless access to the very heart and soul of our server. Already she has been very Moderator-like, so this is purely a formality to recognize the respect and trust she has gained from all of us!

Liz was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring a respectable 81% voter turnout, with 11 votes in favor and two abstains due to unavailability!

I want to thank all staff who participated in giving Liz such an enthusiastic vote of confidence, as well as all players who have helped make her the remarkable staff member she is today! 

Lastly, due to the Commissioner shortage, Jammy has decided to come out of Deputy-retirement and return as a Commissioner to join her friend.  No application is necessary since she stepped down voluntarily, she is able to return to full Commissioner function effective immediately. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF THEM!!! Staff Announcements - Page 11 823776373

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Tumblr_nul3ipskHv1sf7b4fo1_500
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Staff Announcements - Page 11 Empty Can I join the BigSister server

Post by ThrashCetchum12 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:29 pm

I would like to join the BigSister minecraft sever my user name is ThrashCetchum12 so please respond when you can

ThrashCetchum12

Back to top Go down

Post by PTpirahna Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:42 pm

ThrashCetchum12 wrote:I would like to join the BigSister minecraft sever my user name is ThrashCetchum12 so please respond when you can

If you want to join, you should do it at this thread, and fill out the application.
PTpirahna
PTpirahna

RP Character Sheet
Name: ???
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 am

Hello all!

It is my pleasure to congratulate Spitfire for his promotion to the rank of server Commissioner after his long-standing contributions as server Deputy!

Like several before him, Spitifre had a rocky start on his journey across the space and time of our server community. Brash and reckless, with an over-eagerness to roleplay and bring along a colourful assortment of friends (many of whom had to be heavily vetted before being whitelisted), it was hard to imagine us being less than on-our-guard in his (and his posse's) presence. He had the experience of being a former server admin, but this worked against him for a while as he was vocally TOO confident in getting a leadership position, to the point of making himself ineligible. Even so, he was a talented builder, a fantastic socializer, and fairly level-headed and humble -- and these attributes, over the course of many months after, would slowly brew interest in his abilities enough to finally grant him a Deputy position.

As a deputy his experience was definitely made manifest and then some. Even as his friend group declined in participation and started leaving the server never to return, he was still steadfast and loyal to our group and continued on as often as he could. He is very helpful and friendly to new players, and will help them build houses and towns even with his limited abilities. He lends his server experience and investigative skills to any projects or searches that require a great attentio to detail. And like any good Deputy, he listens carefully to advice and is willing to grow as a person, and learn new things, despite [or because of?] being an older player.

I know for many of you Spit has also been an incredible friend for extra-server activities, and for that I appreciate his ability to extend his cheer far and wide in places I can't possibly follow in; for this reason and more, I feel he's finally demonstrated enough integrity as a Deputy to merit an expanded set of powers and responsibilities as a server Commissioner. May he continue to aid the server as an experienced resource, a valuable friend, and a constant reminder to never judge a book by its cover!

Spit was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring an excellent 83% voter turnout, with 12 votes in favor and two abstains due to unavailability!

I want to thank all staff who participated in giving Spit such a superb vote of confidence, as well as all players who have helped make him the fun and remarkable staff member he is today! 

Staff Announcements - Page 11 712161
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Woo Spit!
Staff Announcements - Page 11 Maxres11[/url]
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Hello all!

This is a bit belated, but due to new life priorities and his move to Germany, Spitfire has decided to formally retire from all staff activities.  As is customary for all active staff members that have willingly retired in good standing, he will hereafter be acknowledged as an Honourary Deputy.

We wish him all the best!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Good luck with your move and whatever these new life priorities are, spit!
a4955
a4955

RP Character Sheet
Name: a4955
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello all!

I want to congratulate TheHylianWizard on his promotion to server Commissioner!

As long as Bigsister has been around we've always had many different types of Deputies: ones who love big, ones who love small, ones who are shy and ones who are extroverted. Some Deputies were willing to jump in the spotlight, while others would have preferred to build in the peace and quiet... Being a Deputy is more than the eye meets... It's not just about having god powers and being semi-immortal, but more so being there for the server and staying loyal to it! Staff positions are earned, not owed and its the kind of players that we notice that not only stay active in the community by playing on the server, but the players who also contribute many different positive attributions to our community out of pure good will! Hylian has never once complained about how long it took for him to get this far [being a player who has been around on the server for a long time!], making him a modest player which we truly admire! And those were my reasons that I appointed him as my deputy long ago! I feel that Hylian has definitely grown over these past few months of being a Deputy and with no doubt I believe that it's time that he is given the chance to shine even more! Now that Hannah and I have been promoted to server owner, I think it's finally time that my own Deputy, TheHylianWizard will take a very big step towards the Commissioner rank! I'm sure that he'll be a great addition to our commissioner team!

Hylian was voted in through a parliamentary-style staff election featuring an excellent 85% voter turnout, with 8 votes in favor and two abstains due to unavailability!

Congratulations!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by a4955 Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:13 am

Congrats Hyl!