Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother?

3 posters

Go down

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother?

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Vote_lcap25%Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Vote_lcap75%Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Empty Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother?

Post by invisibledragon Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Please expand on your reasons for getting rid of aether or keeping it?

If we remove it then we can move to 1.6.4 meaning we would be able to have mo'creatures and the morph mod.

Last edited by invisibledragon on Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Empty Re: Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother?

Post by invisibledragon Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:25 pm

People playing now have to be mindful they could lose all their aether items
Also, there's still a chance we can still play it.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother? Empty Re: Do you think Aether II should be removed from little brother?

Post by ShadowScale Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:28 pm

I think we should keep it, even if its buggy and the dungeons dont work, its a cool world to explore and the launcher for it makes it easy to install the other mods on too =].

Even if we cant get to the bosses, the dungeons are still fun to fight through and the party system that comes with it are really useful too
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Thanks for your reply shadow you have a some very good points.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:50 pm

Aye! These are some amazing points. ^^

There is also the possibility that Twilight Forest itself could be causing the conflict... indeed, based on the forge error logs, it seems some things like the zephyr snowball and bosses are being excluded because they're IDs are already registered. I will have to run a few tests tonight and see if I can isolate the error. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:46 am

And I just tried this out after the server restart, so this may have something to do with it. But so far, no floating kangeroos, no invisible snowballs, and on missing boss monsters. Either it was a firsttime glitch, or something is afoot client-side, but otherwise I rather enjoyed myself. ^^

Granted there are way too many zephyrs and they ARE annoying (and currently it seems there is nothing that can stop their bouncing, other than feather falling), so I tried reducing their spawn rate. Hopefully it works, though I still think one is too many. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:46 am

Ciabatta wrote:And I just tried this out after the server restart, so this may have something to do with it.  But so far, no floating kangeroos, no invisible snowballs, and on missing boss monsters.  Either it was a firsttime glitch, or something is afoot client-side, but otherwise I rather enjoyed myself.  ^^

Granted there are way too many zephyrs and they ARE annoying (and currently it seems there is nothing that can stop their bouncing, other than feather falling), so I tried reducing their spawn rate.  Hopefully it works, though I still think one is too many. ^^

Thank god!

"F****** Kangarooooooooooooooooos!!!  Mad" - R.I.P ShadowScale 3rd March 2014
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum