Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System"

Go down

"UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System" Empty "UTaCS" - The "Underground Tunnels and Chutes System"

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:42 am

Hello everyone,

Remember the time long ago, before teleporters existed, and everyone travelled by roads? Well back then, a huge flaw existed. On the way tinies got stepped on.

Now however, I managed to create "UTaCS" - a revolutionary system that help reduce fatalities on roads. If anyone has to travel being a tiny, this is a faster, easier and quicker to build way of travel than roads. This is basically a different type of road, a much simpler one without hills or gaps to go across. In addition it is much safer and less time consuming for tinies, as most, will not be stepped on again during long travel times.

"UTaCS" is only compatible with 1/2 sizes and below.

Chutes:

HM-1 (Hamsterdam Chute 1)
IN-1 (Insania Chute 1)
GL-MI-HM-1 (Glasgrow-Micropolis-Hamsterdam Chute 1)
MI-1 (Micropolis Chute 1)

If you would like me to create a Tunnel to your City, please post it down below with the exact co-ordinates of the exit point. Please note that The tunnels will all be located at Y:25, so please make sure you pick a spot free of things like cellars or underground builds.

Note: I will be adding exact co-ordinates to the above chutes as soon as I get the chance to list them
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum