Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.

3 posters

Go down

Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. Empty Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.

Post by KillerPenguin7 Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello to whom ever this message may concern. Just yesterday I decided to start playing on the Big Sister server again, but when I went to join, I kept getting the message "Failed to login: Bad login". Now i'm not quite sure if I just installed something wrong, or MC is just acting up, or if it's just the server, but regular MC works fine so if I could have some assistance with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-KillerPenguin7 (Dylan)
KillerPenguin7
KillerPenguin7

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. Empty Re: Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.

Post by Spookster Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:00 pm

KillerPenguin7 wrote:Hello to whom ever this message may concern. Just yesterday I decided to start playing on the Big Sister server again, but when I went to join, I kept getting the message "Failed to login: Bad login". Now i'm not quite sure if I just installed something wrong, or MC is just acting up, or if it's just the server, but regular MC works fine so if I could have some assistance with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-KillerPenguin7 (Dylan)

Sorry we've been a bit inactive on the forum lately! Try to use the old Minecraft launcher...

https://minecraft.net/en-us/download/alternative
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message. Empty Re: Every time I try to join I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" message.

Post by KillerPenguin7 Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks Spook, that actually worked!!!
KillerPenguin7
KillerPenguin7

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by PotatoFists Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Spookster wrote:
KillerPenguin7 wrote:Hello to whom ever this message may concern. Just yesterday I decided to start playing on the Big Sister server again, but when I went to join, I kept getting the message "Failed to login: Bad login". Now i'm not quite sure if I just installed something wrong, or MC is just acting up, or if it's just the server, but regular MC works fine so if I could have some assistance with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-KillerPenguin7 (Dylan)

Sorry we've been a bit inactive on the forum lately! Try to use the old Minecraft launcher...

I had the same problem and I tried to download the older launcher but I keep getting this "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted. The system cannot find the path specified" error. Do you guys know anything about that?

PotatoFists (Spud)

PotatoFists

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:31 pm

PotatoFists wrote:
Spookster wrote:

-KillerPenguin7 (Dylan)

I had the same problem and I tried to download the older launcher but I keep getting this "The registry refers to a nonexistent Java Runtime Environment installation or the runtime is corrupted. The system cannot find the path specified" error. Do you guys know anything about that?

PotatoFists (Spud)

Hi sorry for the long wait, we kinda fled to Discord xD (which I will send you a PM about.)

Anyway I have no idea.... Make sure to closely follow the guide and check on the troubleshooting section on this guide...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud6wys5kfac2d0n/Gulliver164Installation_ForgeAutoInstaller.pdf?dl=0

Anyway check your PM box! If this doesn't work, a more technical staff member may have a solution on the Discord group that you are always welcome to join  Smile
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down