Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway

4 posters

Go down

Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway Empty Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway

Post by Ciabatta Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Hey all,

As part of the Spawnington Plaza [the glitzy area I'm currently working on] one of the main buildings is a central subway station that will contain minecart routes to major areas around Spawnington plus the surrounding townships and suburbs.  This seems redundant given we already have the Transit Hub, but for those who don't like their molecules ripped up by teleportation, good ol' fashioned trains should definitely remain a viable option for short-distance travel. ^^

The tentative name for this subway system is the "Spawnington Transportation and Freight Underground" (or "STFU"), as it will eventually also contain freight lines for the northern industrial part of Spawnington (soon to be constructed).  Very Happy

The reason for this post is because I need some ideas for viable subway stop locations, just so I can start planning routes and determine if there's actually any space for a subway stop or station at these destinations.

So far, I plan to cover a red line covering the Northwestern Spawnington metropolitan area (including Zardenmuiden and Lon Lon Ranch), and a blue line covering the Northeastern Spawnington metropolitan area (including Wind Valley and Riverside).

And I also would like a future Green line covering the area southwest of Spawnington, which is currently still largely undeveloped, but which a few players (such as spy and turn999) can start fashioning into a new township. If anyone can help develop this area into a brand new suburb, I'll definitely help with materials.  Smile

And if you guys think the subway should stretch longer to include far-off locations, such as Community Kingdom, Barbary, Dragon's Roost, or the lab, feel free to let me know. Smile

Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway Museum_train_on_the_Moscow_Metro
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway Empty Re: Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway

Post by Spookster Thu May 01, 2014 9:38 am

Yes yes!!!! I thout About this myself and since I was in Paris (awesome giant metropolitan) It might give this Alive awesome town city feeling. And a line to Zar? Im in!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway Empty Re: Spawnington Metropolitan Area Subway

Post by BurgerWarrior Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 am

...Could you maybe add some 8x scale tunnels, too, even if they don't go to Glasgrow...? (Largely so we have less fall-based giant casualties from over-land travel)

Giant Present 
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 01, 2014 2:30 pm

HappySpookster wrote:Yes yes!!!! I thout About this myself and since I was in Paris (awesome giant metropolitan) It might give this Alive awesome town city feeling. And a line to Zar? Im in!

Yay!  Someone who gets it.  Very Happy

Feel free to set aside some room for a station when you get back... or if you want something less obstructive, just some space for a small subway stop. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 01, 2014 2:32 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:...Could you maybe add some 8x scale tunnels, too, even if they don't go to Glasgrow...? (Largely so we have less fall-based giant casualties from over-land travel)

Giant Present 

lol that's like me asking the mayor of Buffalo to pleas turn off Niagra Falls because I might get wet going to school. >v>

It will be a lot faster, easier, and better on the environment if we simply improve our road and bridge system, which, I might add, is barely behind worked on by anyone but me..... >.>

[mumbles something about lazy bums]
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Ciabatta, you could Run a subway along the Spawnington Glasgrow Highway, and I could make either a stop or station at Pumpkin grove as half way.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:00 pm

I would help with that idea if you like, and I have access to the materials.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Ah sorry, the subway isn't meant to go that far, its only meant to service Spawnington and the surrounding 'burbs. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman13590 Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 am

Ok, I would still help with it if you like, especially the one to Lon Lon.
Iceman13590
Iceman13590

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down