Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

+7
Cykrion
ShadowScale
Jams
Turn999
Flammole
The_Glitch
BurgerWarrior
11 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Captain Nathaniel had been a bit busy cutting his way through cutthroats, but Olivia’s chanting immediately caught his attention. He turned on the mage, a snarl halfway up his throat when she began to summon the skeletons, and as her explanatory magical whatsits flew around, he cut down the one headed for him, just in case. Necromancy… she said nothing about being an expert at it! He probably would have gutted her there and then, but luckily for the dark elf, another wave of pirates caught his immediate attention.

Annabelle was rather quickly helped out by a lot of her teammates… unfortunately, few of them took the time to explain what they were doing to anyone else. Stella’s spontaneous shield spell around the engineer prevented her from shielding anyone else, but it helped deflect the large pirate’s sword. Annabelle found herself surrounded by a lot of lesser pirates… until Alfonz flung himself onto one. The two of them were very quickly swarmed, but not dead yet. They would have to fight very hard to get out… Luckily, Olivia’s skeletons noticed the large group and came over to help them.

Wyck’s bomb also helped clear a path out, effectively saving Annabelle and Alfonz, who now found themselves more or less surrounded by Olivia’s friendly skeletons… half of which were brought down in a single, brutal swipe from the giant, rocky pirate. He roared, daring the others to attack him. Luckily, as there were suddenly very few pirates left on the shore, this wouldn’t be too difficult anymore.

Unfortunately, Wyck and Flamm had completely forgotten to light the cannons, allowing the pirates on the ship to continue their repairs unabated… until something very big burst out of the water behind them, with a roar. It was still obscured by tons of mist and spray, so it was up to Wyck and Flamm whether they should adjust their fire toward it or not.

In the meantime, a very livid Captain Nathaniel Wrecker turned on Olivia, his sword and clothing still stained with fresh blood. ”What in the blazin’ hells was that?!” He roared at her, though he didn’t take any offensive action. Yet. ”I hired you for healin’, not for yer bedamned necromantic practices, y’hear?!”
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

-RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure! - Page 5 Empty Re: -RP START- Captain Nathaniel Wrecker's Pirate-y Adventure!

Post by Flammole Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:20 pm

The roar disoriented Flamm, but he quickly recovered. He looked over the the source of the roar. Hidden by the mist it created, the only thing he could tell was that it was BIG. Forgetting about the large pirate, Flamm turned the still loaded cannon that was aimed at him back towards the ship: convenietly close to the monster. Shifting the aim of two of the cannons, his goal was to take both the ship and the monster down. "Light the two aimed at the ship," he told Wyck, "But leave these untouched- I want to see what we're up against."

((I had the nagging feeling that, if the cannons were lit back then, it wouldn't have ended well. Thanks for the opportunity to change that. xP))
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Name: Flamm
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:03 am

Olivia had cleared away the summoning circle and was halfway though drawing a healing circle with the blue chalk (though her bleeding left hand was making the hole thing a little more difficult ) when Captin Nataniel started shouting at her.

" Um,we'll you see ( pausing to send a healing spell at Annabell and another at Alfonz) , could this wait until after the battle?
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Name: Invisible Dragon
Personality Trait: Quiet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 am

Annabell looked up at the Huge pirate, being quite small she was terrified. She was so terrified that she didn't realise that Alfonz (The one she said she would steer away from) was right next to her after trying to save her.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:58 pm

Flammole wrote:The roar disoriented Flamm, but he quickly recovered. He looked over the the source of the roar. Hidden by the mist it created, the only thing he could tell was that it was BIG. Forgetting about the large pirate, Flamm turned the still loaded cannon that was aimed at him back towards the ship: convenietly close to the monster. Shifting the aim of two of the cannons, his goal was to take both the ship and the monster down. "Light the two aimed at the ship," he told Wyck, "But leave these untouched- I want to see what we're up against."

((I had the nagging feeling that, if the cannons were lit back then, it wouldn't have ended well. Thanks for the opportunity to change that. xP))

Wyck stopped spinning a bomb, letting it fall limp down the side of his arm, seeing the huge figure bursting from the water. His staring blank eyes were snapped out of it when the hissing of the bombs fuse faded back into his ears. He quickly panicked and threw the bomb over the side, it exploding in mid air I really gotta stop doin' that he thought to himself, sighing with relief.

He stared again at the monster, almost in a trance. "We are going to need bigger bombs..." he muttered to himself quietly. Flam caught Wyck's attention, and he turned to light the fuse on the two cannons, his face limp from shock. It took a few attempts this time, but the flame came and lit the two fuses, hearing it crackle over the noise of the battle below.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Stella started to charge a projectile spell, knowing it needed a boom... "Guys we'll need to work together to get under it's skin, literally" Stella yells out she quickly drops the projectile, and uses the power for a shielding spell, standing back if needed I think the elf has the attacking covered...
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:08 am

Olivia finishes drawing the circle and marks the north,west, south and east points . Olivia holds her staff on the middle of the circle and crouches down next to it. "The great things about the orbs is that they also enable me to sense if one of the crew gets hurt" thought Olivia. She closes her eyes an the gem on the staff glows a soft red colour.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:40 pm

After a good minute or so of staring in terror, Annabell spings into action.

Stella is right, there's no way a melee attack is going to do damage on that thick shell that is the monsters skin.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:26 pm

Flamm’s cannon aiming skills were quickly becoming impeccable, as his shots raced towards the Bloodletter Blades’ ship. Unfortunately, they didn’t seem to do much.

Probably because the giant had put a gigantic, blue fist through the middle of the ship, practically causing it to explode as it collapsed in on itself in a shower of splinters, flying ammunition, and bodies. As the foam died down, however, Flamm’s reluctance to start shooting at the giant proved extremely fortunate - while the massive private himself was blue skinned, with a few odd, fishy features; gills lining his neck, webbing connecting his fingers, and a dorsal fin or two on his back - there were no signs of allegiance to the Bloodletter Blades. Especially given he had just wrecked one of their larger ships.

On the ground below the tower, however, a sudden lack of activity marked a crucial point of the battle. The large pirate was given a long moment to recuperate it’s stamina as everyone stared at it in horror. Bringing it’s massive sword around and down toward Alfonz and Annabelle, the elven engineer managed to get out of the way, but Alfonz was caught head on. Luckily, Stella’s shielding spell killed almost all the momentum behind the strike, causing a blunt impact.

Irregardless, Alfonz was rendered unconscious, and sent tumbling a ways, bleeding profusely from his head, but not dead yet.

Captain Nathaniel Wrecker caught Olivia’s point as he watched this pirate wreck his crew. ”I see ya point, lassy, but this ain’t over…” He growled, twirling his sword as he rushed the large pirate from behind. The large Captain leapt as he closed in, ramming his blade through the Bloodletter’s stomach, causing it to lurch, but it wasn’t dead yet. ”Strike ‘im now, lads!” He called, as he pushed himself off.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:23 pm

Stella, after sighing in relief, cast a fire spell in the hole the captain made, trying to burn the thing from the inside out, when she thought she was good with the fire, she made sure that Alfonz was still alive, covering with a dome-shaped shield spell, she used too much manna to protect herself also... Remember the oath, I must put my allies above myself...
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BranRam Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:54 pm

((Well, I guess that's what happens when I can't get on as often. Razz I guess you can decide, Burger, what grim situation Alfonz awakes to, since I know he couldn't recuperate from that that fast.))
BranRam
BranRam

RP Character Sheet
Name: Bran
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Timon ducks as a pirate trying to cut off his head, he cuts his legs while he falls, he cuts his head, he runs to a pirate as he sneaks up behind Stella and stabs him in the back (ik stella is protected, but just in case XD) he sees Alfonz lying on the floor and tries to protect him, while
a pirate jumps over him, but he noticed it grabs the pirate foot and throws him into the water
((and if I'm too late cause I didn't write anyhting here for a time then tell me and I'm leaving in my OWN way))
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Flamm couldn't help but smile as he saw the giant merman crash down on the hostile ship. He looked at Wyck, who still had a look of silent horror on his face, and said, "Now, aren't you glad he's on our side?" Hopefully, he added to himself. He kept the two cannons aimed at the merman loaded, just in case he wasn't on their side, but the pirates below were a more important matter.

Flamm lifted a single cannon ball and tossed it twice in his paw. "Not much heavier than a rock," he muttered to himself. If any pirates decided to climb up the tower, they'd have a nice cannonball to their ugly faces. He loaded up the remaining cannons and aimed down at the ground battle, making sure to aim as far away from the crew as possible. His aim was true, but the movements of the ground forces weren't as predictable.

BurgerWarrior wrote:gigantic, blue fist

blue skinned, with a few odd, fishy features; gills lining his neck, webbing connecting his fingers, and a dorsal fin or two on his back

((Dangit Burgy, do I need to start calling you 'Sushi' again? >w<))
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Olivia feels a sudden change in Alfonz's life energy level, she sends a strong healing spell at him it has a sort of cork screw motion as it makes it's way to him and on his wounds. Olivia then sends a clensing spell to help wake him up quicker and to stop him going delirious.

Olivia then feels a slight change in Timon's life energy and sends a light healing spell in his direction, the small red light shots over to Timon and then unravels and covers his cuts.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:30 pm

The face would be the best place for a target ..Annabell took out her toolpack and scrambled for some usable parts. With the parts she found she began to assemble a rushed javlin. If I can't kill it, knocking uld be the best option. Then the rest of the team could strike.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 pm

As the crew fell on the defensive, what with Stella shielding the unconscious Alfonz, Flamm keeping cannons aimed at potential threats, Olivia did her best to heal both Alfonz and Timon, and Annabelle focused on making a makeshift javelin, it seemed like the monstrous, golem-esque pirate would have time to recover. Captain Nathaniel swore under his breath, getting ready to hack at it alone… when it abruptly combusted. Stella’s fire spell ripped through the whole in the pirate’s chest, spreading across it’s body and slowly bringing him down, until there was only ashes left.

Needless to say, that sparked a full retreat on the part of the pirates, who began to flee in the direction of the ocean… which, naturally, brought them within arms reach of the leviathan that had wrecked their ship.

Now with breathing room, ‘Wrecker’ called to Wyck and Flamm, gesturing for them to come down from the tower and join the group as the other crew members now had time to recover. Alfonz was carefully brought back to consciousness, and no one else had received any significant damage, luckily. Captain Nathaniel Wrecker watched the giant in the water cautiously, but once the crew had gathered, he nodded at them collectively.

”Right, that was a proper scrap.” He said, a tad bit breathless as he cleaned off his sword and looked them all over. ”Yer teamwork could use some mending, and we’ll probably be needing more cannon-savvy crew… maybe I’ll just hire some ne’er-do-wells to do that.” The captain shrugged, and glanced out at the bay. The battle was just about over, though it had certainly taken it’s toll on every side - a fact that he noticed and winced at. ”Anywho, I’ll figure out what’s going on, and when we can set sail. You all stick around here, patch each other up, and figure out how yer gonna get through the next fight. The Bloodletters’ll pay fer what they’ve done…” He growled, before heading off.

((Right, here’s some downtime for talking. Again. Hopefully next time combat will be more… enticing. :3 ))
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Olivia came out of her semi trance, stood up and shock her self.
Taking a brief moment to check her left hand, Olivia put her staff back into the harness on her back and replaced the clocking spell on it.

" Frist of all to deal with the skeletons, so I can heal my left hand. Then, I'll deal with any small cuts and bruises the rest of the crew may have" Olivia though to herself.

Stepping her way though the carnage left from the battle, Olivia made her way to the small group of skeletons. When the skeletons saw her they kneeled down. Olivia made her way around them sprinkling a dark brown powder on their hands and feet, then tapping their heads either wand, at this they crumbled down the bones she had used to summon them.

After collecting up the bones from the skeletons (she out to rest and the ones defeated in battle ), Olivia scaned the record shop fronts and spyed a Taylor's . After stepping over quite a few body she made it to the Taylor's and swiped a needele and thread ( after leaving a silver coin of course). She the. Sat down and began making tiny stickes alonge the cut on her left hand.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Stella gave a sigh of relief, and unshielded Alfonz. "Thank God we're alright... For the most part" she thought... Once again having her hair take it's position over her yellow eye.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Turn999 Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Timon thinks finally, the battle is over now I can clean my sword and make it sharp again he gets up and goes to his crew
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Flammole Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Flamm watched as the pirates fled to their demise by the fish-man's hands. He almost felt sorry for them, but then remembered who the 'poor souls' were. He smirked and adjusted his eyepatch, which had come a bit loose during the battle. He saw the captain wave to Wyck and him, then climbed down the tower.

"Captain?" Flamm asked, after coming down to see the aftermath. "Just what was that?" He was referring to the creature that had come to their aid. If there was anyone who know what that thing was, it'd be the one who'd had more experience on the sea than anyone else: Captain Wrecker. He'd probably have an idea on the creatures of the deep as well.
Flammole
Flammole

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:00 am

Annabell by now had a makeshift Javlin, and a quite sharp one at that, so she kept it together incase it would come in handy.

On the other hand, she found out that she had a few bruides on her arms which looked quite bad ,she felt to ignore them nevertheless.

Annabell reloaded her revolvers and put them back in their place, but not before thanking Olivia and her soldiers. Dead or Alive, they saved her life.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibledragon Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:54 am

Olivia finish sewing up her left hand, she admired her handy work befor taking her knife and cutting off the extra thread.

Looking around, Olivia saw that Annabell was making a spear but seeing as her arm was so badly bruised Annabell would have problems using it.

Olivia stood up, then almost fell down again. "Mabey I lost too much blood" Olivia though looking at her hand she realised her skin was much paler than usual "yep, definalty lost too much but I can't do anything about that" Olivia though befor walking over to Annabell.
invisibledragon
invisibledragon

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Holding two unlit explosives with both hands, Wyck looked down towards the captain how was gesturing for both him and flam to regroup with the others. The fighting looking like it was over, Wyck let out a sigh and relaxed his arms, dropping the explosives back into his pouches.

He walked down from the tower scanning the ground and taking in the dead bodies, his expression moody and unfazed. He fell in with teh group to hear the captain's words and was thankful they'd be headed out, nodding his head in appreciation, his arms folded.

After he seemed to be done, Wyck back away from the group, setting off to sit some distance away from the others beside a ruined, smoking building. He rummaged through his pouches, and spat loudly to his side, finding most had been used up in the last battle.

He dragged a few planks to make a makeshift worktable and layed out his crafting tools on the wood: Gunpowder, grinder and other assorted gear on the table, then crossed his legs and went to work, busily mixing and grinding powder into the small containers in front of him.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Glitch Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Stella gave a sigh, and slipped out, sitting at the water's edge. "Hm, I would have never guessed I could use my magic to fight" The thought with a sigh, nudging the water with her foot, looking at her reflection... "I shouldn't be here... am I really cut-out for this, or am I just a soul doomed to be a sacrifice" her thoughts have turned dark, not a rare occurrence... Deep in thought she glared at her reflection.
The_Glitch
The_Glitch

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:16 pm

((Sorry for the extended period of silence, I just wanted to make sure no one else was going to actually. y’know, converse with anyone else…))

"Captain?" Flamm asked, after coming down to see the aftermath. "Just what was that?"

Captain Wrecker paused in his walking away to turn and face the cat-man. “That, my furry friend, was a leviathan. I’m sure ye’ll be happy to know he’s on our side.” A sudden grin split his face. “Maybe I can get him to join us. He was on his own, so maybe the last ship that hired him got wrecked in the fight…”

-----

Meanwhile, as the crew mostly silently moped around, healing themselves, crafting things, and generally thinking morbid thoughts, the leviathan leaned up against the dock, gigantic blue arms crossed as they lay across a pier and supported his massive head. Now that the air was more-or-less clear of powder-produced smoke, it was a lot easier to see him… and noticed he actually looked kind of young. Maybe that would be more reassuring if his arms weren’t still a little blood-stained from dealing with smaller people…

At any rate, he seemed to be studying the crew now.

((I’ll give you a couple more days to mess around before we actually move on to more exciting things, just in case… if you just want to move on, lemme know in the OOC topic.))
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next