Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft

Go down

FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft Empty FruityLudy Ban - Mass Iron Theft

Post by ShadowScale Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:59 pm

FruityLudy69 has been found guilty of stealing from multiple peoples homes around the windy valley area. Among the items stolen, were huge piles of iron for his own town (which has now been confiscated) from many players including coredlia, flam, super and others.

He also stole unique items from buildings that were given out as gifts and prizes, and couldnt be earned any other way.

He admitted his crimes after I showed him hard evidence of dynmap screenshots, inventory screenshots and witnesses.

FrutyLudy69 wrote:I will admit my skulking and taking things from the chests from other peoples house I will accept any punishment that i will recieve and i have taken some iron also and the beacons where mine cause i havve been working in the nether for the skulls so i can get the stars for the wither to kill and around half a stack of the iron blocks what my iron blocks so you may take all my things if you guys want and i will again take what ever punishment you guys give me even if it is a perma ban Iam sorry to you guys for doing these acts and sorry for stealing all these items

As a result of his crimes, he is now banned from the server for a period of two months with parole. He reduced his sentence by admitting the crime, and owning up to his acts, which is respectable. You may not rob his own house of any gear or items while this is in effect, items have been returned already and you will be treated the same if you do so.

As a warning to others who may be considering theft, we have the means to see you do it, to check that you did it, and to sentence you just the same. You have been warned.

ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down