Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Veteran Requests EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Veteran Requests EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Veteran Requests EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Veteran Requests EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Veteran Requests EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Veteran Requests EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Veteran Requests EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Veteran Requests EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Veteran Requests EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Veteran Requests

+57
DJCOOL2008
Asonja_Masenko
WhoopDoop13
Hemaris
SATails
Chardinok
KaCii
Stank34
Kamkut1337
Crono_Z
MightyOnForumotion
Colinfrog
sazzlepopz
spirit_wolf_
dragon5601
AgencyDrone
MineMasterHD
TheLolCraft
SFPT
PreciselyJass
xyionan
timbletac1
Subicia
TheInquisitiveMxEggsworth
Pazlin
PTpirahna
FlowerFaerie
KillerPenguin7
TGG_Triston
AkioPlaysMc
Grizz
Vireless
NomNomAlice
Spitfire
Dalton1680
Rebel_Noise
ItsRikuMC
PartyLemon
CreativeBrain10
TheHylianWizard
Partyer789
Drilloth
Lomgren
Adamsuper2002
windrock
Ciabatta
builderfish8
Mimi
Matt(IHF)
BrandonBui
TheGrimRipper96
Mullenm
HanChi
Dude1002746
ShadowScale
skirata555
Tilk
61 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Veteran Requests Empty Veteran Requests

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:08 am

Hello,

There appears to be some confusion over how a Novice player can become Veteran, often leading to some rather silly, petty and/or jealous things being said that could jeopardize said-person's opportunity for an early upgrade. So to avoid that, I will use this thread to explain the various ways one can become Veteran, while also giving Novice players the chance to manually request a Veteran upgrade if they meet one or more requirements to do so.

To obtain a rank of veteran, you must meet one or more of the following requirements:

• You must have spent at least 30 gameplay days on our server, give or take some rounding. Gameplay days are defined as consistent appearances on our server each day during the course of a month.  Logging into our server once, disappearing for five months, and then logging back again does not count as meeting this requirement.

• You must have shown exceptional behavior during your time as a Novice, and acted respectfully, responsibly, and in full accordance with the rights and responsibilities listed in the Novice creed. Attempting to negatively-question or belittle another player's promotion to Veteran status in relation to your own is a breach of good behavior and can cost you an extension on your Novice rank.  Any criminal activity that only leads to a soft or temp-banning can still cost you an extension on your Novice rank.

• You must have some positively-rated experience on a prior Gulliver server, such as Dravic's or Gunia's. This must be confirmed by any staff or player's that may have played along side you during that time.

• You must have built large-scale and helpful public works during your time as a Novice, including the expansion of a previously-neglected town/city/area, construction of roads and bridges, family-friendly roleplaying areas, and other valuable contributions.  

• You must have displayed incredible courage-under-fire if a victim of griefing, theft, stalking or swarming, as opposed to simply rage-quitting, engaging in destructive vigilante-justice, publicly defaming our server, or performing any other variety of unhelpful acts.  More power to you if your reporting of said crimes against you leads to capturing and punishing the perpetrators, and restoring peace to our server.  

• You must have assisted staff for the sake of being helpful rather than for the sake of wanting something in return.  This could be in the form of offering valuable information for a crime scene, helping with some experiments, assisting with staff-related public works, or acting as a peaceful mediator between staff and other players regarding matters of personal distress.

• You must have been a Deputy, Commissioner or Moderator, and either willingly resigned your post or got dishonorably-discharged from your service.

• You must have already been signed onto our server as a VIP player (e.g., UncleMion).
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Veteran Requests Empty Re: Veteran Requests

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

LilBecks457 has been promoted to Veteran for being here over 30 gameplay days and contributing to valuable public works.

Last edited by Ciabatta on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Night_Lord123 has been promoted to Veteran for being here over 30 gameplay days and for exceptional behavior, including assisting with a criminal investigation.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello Everyone, while I have not been on the server for the pre-requested full month, And may have recently gotten into a scuffle recently in regards to the subject at hand, but would like to politely request an early promotion to veteran status. I have held my own on the server and am quite often friendly to all players as well as fairly proficient in my efforts to contribute to building and or helping other players build. Regarding the situation I may have unintentionally started recently with my regard to veteran status to ShadowScale, I assure you I was not arguing about the case of me becoming a veteran, nor was I demanding the position. On behalf of Turn and myself, I sincerely apologize to Shadow, Cordelia, and anyone else that may have been hurt or offended by what has happened recently and hope for the best in the coming future.
Tilk
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Name: Victor Geon
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by skirata555 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Hello, its the incredibly obnoxious pairing of Skirt and his girlfriend! I have been on as often as my formerly corrupted computer allowed, and I think that I "might" qualify for the veteran title. I believe that I have been a helpful addition to the community, such as helping to build the rp college with mamaluigi9999 and llama. I also helped Cia with building the road to the college and... that one town... and I have been keeping the lon lon milk dispensary full of cows(until some one killed them all). I don't know if some else has to speak for me, but this is my two cents Razz
skirata555
skirata555

Location : Somewhere over the rainbow. And past all the tornados

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Tilk wrote:Hello Everyone, while I have not been on the server for the pre-requested full month, And may have recently gotten into a scuffle recently in regards to the subject at hand, but would like to politely request an early promotion to veteran status. I have held my own on the server and am quite often friendly to all players as well as fairly proficient in my efforts to contribute to building and or helping other players build. Regarding the situation I may have unintentionally started recently with my regard to veteran status to ShadowScale, I assure you I was not arguing about the case of me becoming a veteran, nor was I demanding the position. On behalf of Turn and myself, I sincerely apologize to Shadow, Cordelia, and anyone else that may have been hurt or offended by what has happened recently and hope for the best in the coming future.

Hello! Thank you for apologizing, but you were partially justified in questioning it, before we set this thread up, it was unclear what exactly players had to do to become promoted to veteran status, and why others may have had earlier promotions. You bringing the topic up led to the creation of this thread, so it was kind of a good thing =]

Anyways, your request is approved! Your normally a fantastic player on the server, showing people around and helping others out, and you took responsibility here for your actions, which is very respectable ^_^
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Tilk wrote:Hello Everyone, while I have not been on the server for the pre-requested full month, And may have recently gotten into a scuffle recently in regards to the subject at hand, but would like to politely request an early promotion to veteran status. I have held my own on the server and am quite often friendly to all players as well as fairly proficient in my efforts to contribute to building and or helping other players build. Regarding the situation I may have unintentionally started recently with my regard to veteran status to ShadowScale, I assure you I was not arguing about the case of me becoming a veteran, nor was I demanding the position. On behalf of Turn and myself, I sincerely apologize to Shadow, Cordelia, and anyone else that may have been hurt or offended by what has happened recently and hope for the best in the coming future.

Thank you TIlk for your apology, and for taking responsibility for this.  Not everyone has the maturity to do so (as evidenced by your counterpart there).

skirata555 wrote:Hello, its the incredibly obnoxious pairing of Skirt and his girlfriend! I have been on as often as my formerly corrupted computer allowed, and I think that I "might" qualify for the veteran title. I believe that I have been a helpful addition to the community, such as helping to build the rp college with mamaluigi9999 and llama. I also helped Cia with building the road to the college and... that one town... and I have been keeping the lon lon milk dispensary full of cows(until some one killed them all). I don't know if some else has to speak for me, but this is my two cents Razz

Hey Skirt! Smile

Oh yeah, you do come and go a lot so it makes timing a bit tricky. However you are a great guy and you have helped others (including myself) with some building projects, and you're certainly on the better-behaved side of our Novice players.

Approved! ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilk Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Thank you once again guys, and here's to the future!
Tilk
Tilk

RP Character Sheet
Name: Victor Geon
Personality Trait: Formal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 pm

e102gama has been promoted to Veteran for being here over 30 gameplay days.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:52 pm

FruityLudy69 has been promoted to Veteran for being here over 30 gameplay days, displaying great building prowess, and good behavior.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude1002746 Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:22 pm

I would like to request xxxHannah for veteran. She has been playing form over a month and asked me to request her next time I had the chance (now being that chance). Thank you
Dude1002746
Dude1002746

RP Character Sheet
Name: Gabe
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:17 pm

Dude1002746 wrote:I would like to request xxxHannah for veteran. She has been playing form over a month and asked me to request her next time I had the chance (now being that chance). Thank you
Its ok now dude. Shadow did it for me just now. Thanks  Very Happy 
I would have asked myself but im a little shy about asking these things

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Lazy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:03 am

I would like to request mullenm for veteran as he as been on the server for over a month now and he asked me to ask for him so i said ok. (:

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 am

xxxHannah wrote:I would like to request mullenm for veteran as he as been on the server for over a month now and he asked me to ask for him so i said ok. (:

If he wants it, he should really be asking himself, you should tell him to post on here.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by HanChi Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:36 pm

ShadowScale wrote:
xxxHannah wrote:I would like to request mullenm for veteran as he as been on the server for over a month now and he asked me to ask for him so i said ok. (:

If he wants it, he should really be asking himself, you should tell him to post on here.
Yeah your right but he hasent got an account. Next time i'll see him i'll pass on what you said.

HanChi

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Veteran Requests Empty XD

Post by Mullenm Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:22 am

hi i would like to ask for veteran because i have been on the server for a month Very Happy
Mullenm
Mullenm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Geez, I'm not the only rank-giver around, you know.  XD
[why is everything always Cia This, and Cia That...]  >.<

But anyway, you have been here 30 days, and you have helped Hannah and others with their towns, and you were also smart enough to post your request here (most people just forget about this thread).

But on top of that, you also posted on my Dear Cia thread, so that makes you cool in my book.  Wink

So yes, I will make you Veteran.  ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Veteran Requests Empty Veteran request for: brandontienbui

Post by BrandonBui Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Hello, I would like to request for veteran. I have met 2 requirements:

1. I have made a piece of artwork/pixelart somewhere outside spawnington. Proof: https://imgur.com/ngVgcUw

2. I have shown exceptional behavior as my time as novice.

Im applying for early veteran rank, I have been playing on the server for 29 days. So I think I can get veteran at this time.
BrandonBui
BrandonBui

RP Character Sheet
Name: The chair
Personality Trait: Loyal
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Hello BUI,

HAHA!  Well the pixel-art really has nothing to do with it (although it IS cute).  But yes, you have exhibited good behavior and you have been here for about a month, plus you actually requested it too. 

Veteran status granted!  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt(IHF) Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Hallo you wonderful people! I think I meet many of these requirements for Veteran, and would be honored to be granted it.

You must have shown exceptional behavior during your time as a Novice, and acted respectfully, responsibly, and in full accordance with the rights and responsibilities listed in the Novice creed.

I have never broken a rule. That's kinda simple.

You must have some positively-rated experience on a prior Gulliver server, such as Dravic's or Gunia's. This must be confirmed by any staff or player's that may have played along side you during that time.

I am, indeed, from Gunia's server. Look at DRC Spawn in the playerlist, I am on the second-top floor or so.

You must have built large-scale and helpful public works during your time as a Novice, including the expansion of a previously-neglected town/city/area, construction of roads and bridges, family-friendly roleplaying areas, and other valuable contributions.  

I am working on Rektnall Railway, a railway from Spawnington to Rektnall/Furia, my village I plan on making into a town for x1 people.

https://i.imgur.com/kacUI2Z.png

That is a current picture of the railway, as more work is to be done. It streches a fair distance and will take a usual 7 minute journey only one.
Matt(IHF)
Matt(IHF)

RP Character Sheet
Name: Dr. Russo
Personality Trait: Sarcastic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Oh, NOW I remember you. Smile

Okay, granted! ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi everyone. Smile

I would like to politely request a veteran rank because I've fufilled the 30 days gameplay and I believe that I've shown exceptional behavior during my time here. I have helped people like Spook with his town and been kind and polite to everyone in the server. Smile

You must have spent at least 30 gameplay days on our server, give or take some rounding.

You must have shown exceptional behavior during your time as a Novice, and acted respectfully, responsibly, and in full accordance with the rights and responsibilities listed in the Novice creed.

Mimi. Very Happy

Last edited by Elmira_ on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Oooh! I'm actually surprised you haven't been promoted yet. Oh how time flies. XD

Anyway, granted! Mimi is awesome. :3
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:37 pm