Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Display Player Health and Player Death Stats EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats

5 posters

Go down

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats Empty Display Player Health and Player Death Stats

Post by ShadowScale Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:10 am

Was messing around with scoreboards and saw that you can display the max times a player has died in the server, and also their health value at that time.

Since some scoreboard displays are unused, I figured it would be fun to put these values in for players to see in-game, Health being useful for gamemodes and PvP (maybe even PvE since you can see when you need to heal someone) and the death counter is just for fun =P

The health would go below a players nametag in-game and the death counter would be shown in the TAB menu. I feel that these two places would not be too distracting or annoying to players that do not wish to see them. I've included screenshots of what they look like below.

Let me know what you think, as this affects everyone on the server, hence why I've suggested it here, in case people don't want this =] thanks in advance.

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats 7405d7e742ed0518666ca61983c1b6b7

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats 6f243346ede9e1160fdc8416505b6d4d
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats Empty Re: Display Player Health and Player Death Stats

Post by CreativeBrain10 Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Noice Idea mate seems really unique and would allow for people to be more careful on the server and would make for Role-Play's where you hit each other easier.
CreativeBrain10
CreativeBrain10

RP Character Sheet
Name: Brandon
Personality Trait: Logical
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Display Player Health and Player Death Stats Empty Re: Display Player Health and Player Death Stats

Post by Haasman29 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:43 pm

I hate the deathcount part, because it might increase competition and give players a reason to go on "murder sprees".

Now that everyone's survival status is displayed, I bet some players have already thought to themselves about how great it would be if they were "superior" to others largely because they know they're better at, well, not dying. Some people might resort to constant killing of others to make their point.
Haasman29
Haasman29

RP Character Sheet
Name: Haas
Personality Trait: Aggressive
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Haasman29 wrote:I hate the deathcount part, because it might increase competition and give players a reason to go on "murder sprees".

Now that everyone's survival status is displayed, I bet some players have already thought to themselves about how great it would be if they were "superior" to others largely because they know they're better at, well, not dying. Some people might resort to constant killing of others to make their point.

Ah you make some fair points there, I think based on what youve said Ill remove this part of it, as I can certainly see people doing that... maybe ill replace it with something else in the future, but for now ill take it down. The health ill keep there though =]

Thanks for your input =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by builderfish8 Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Yes we don't want to give me anymore reason to do that >Smile anyways I like the idea ironically i've seen this done before and I personally didn't use it because it displays the name hearts not health (unless you had 18 hearts then) plus with damage indicators. but I can see it being useful for others. especially helping them essentially....torture >Very Happy
builderfish8
builderfish8

http://builderfish8.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down