Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta

5 posters

Go down

New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta Empty New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta

Post by ShadowScale Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Thanks to our player Speeder, we now have a Gulliver group on steam that anybody from Gunia's, Cia's or Dravic's server may join and chat on.

Please invite as many people as you can that play on these servers, the more the better.

Find the group on steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DGCGulliver

Its a great way of talking with each other easily and features things like voice chat, discussion threads and event organization. Said Events pop up on your steam overlay when created and when they are happening, so you'll never miss out again =]

Things that may be organized this way could be:

• Competitions
  • Parties
  • Holiday Events
  • RP Sessions
  • Non-Minecraft game play sessions
  • Any other games or events that require organisation

Steam also features easy to use voice chat, which your able to use in the group chat room. So its a good replacement for Skype if your willing =] as its much easier to just hop in without an invite.

To get to the group chat, either go to the group page and push the button on the right (see image) or go to "groups" in your freinds list and click the arrow on the group and join the chat there.

Same rules still apply on the group as on the server. Any indecency will result in you being kicked or banned from the group and may affect your status on the server aswell

New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta 6ab352adfe48e9ca4c9bb78c93c1d0d8
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta Empty Re: New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta

Post by jdvs111 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm

may i please be whitelisted ive been looking for a gulliver server for 5 months plz whitelist me. thank u Very Happy

jdvs111

Back to top Go down

New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta Empty Re: New Gulliver Steam Group - DGC Gulliver - Gunia, Dravic and Ciabatta

Post by ShadowScale Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:19 pm

jdvs111 wrote:may i please be whitelisted ive been looking for a gulliver server for 5 months plz whitelist me. thank u Very Happy

Someone needs to read and do it properly....

Please go to the application thread for that... and make sure you read it all and fill it out as best you can, dont post that here =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by TVguy25 Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:45 am

Sounds cool!
When you get the chance, may I please have an invite to the group?
I change my steam name a lot, but right now I believe it is Poffin.
[EDIT]
Acutally, I could just give you a link to my profile Very Happy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072973783/

TVguy25

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 am

TVguy25 wrote:Sounds cool!
When you get the chance, may I please have an invite to the group?
I change my steam name a lot, but right now I believe it is Poffin.
[EDIT]
Acutally, I could just give you a link to my profile Very Happy
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072973783/

Sent ^_^
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raddaman8000 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Could I get invited too? I have the same username all over the internet, so it's not hard to find me at all. Wink 
Raddaman8000
Raddaman8000

RP Character Sheet
Name: Alex
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Raddaman8000 wrote:Could I get invited too?  I have the same username all over the internet, so it's not hard to find me at all. Wink 

sent =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BubbleMongoose Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Hey! Could you invite me to this group please?
Here's my steam account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/illstayinmybubble/
BubbleMongoose
BubbleMongoose

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Cowardly
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down