Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

+185
kandyknight
Wienerwurstwald
nik123
davidxd0
The_Unkn0wn
bashchase319
Yoshachu_Gaming
kurpingspace4
SebasZX
DewottTwo
HiddenTesla56
Raddaman8000
Vireless
ReddeadCWB
AkioPlaysMc
PurpleFury
JasonCobalt
Orkho
WolfExtreme
LenAkita
Mr_Aqua_007
tornadoninja
Cristiano_Reyes
Rin
facuroloMS
HanChi
Barlean3
kurpingspace2
Baste094
xyionan
Grizz
SarahEnyo
Spitfire
Ponchiste
artur_lang
Disk
Flapster
fangfire1128
Toonmomo
sal17_a
SlimJim487
DragonFire_
SuperSith89
BonoMagno
titanicice19
Ender_Pearl
AKA FUN MOD
MrJosh
Dagworth
Zeth Höglund
FriendSheeps
redsonic
Iceseeker54
Pro_Robbe_Gamer
bigboyfun
PreciselyJass
Ember_Spear
HeroBrine303
gefenamir
XxBrendan12xX
KelvynKo
PartyLemon
PunchoGamer
UltraObvious
sgt_viper000
stellan11
tucker0805
Crabcake
meman102
Caspiras
SquidCat
RicoFox
a4955
Vaughndp
xrayparker
ItsRikuMC
Ninja_Tom
Haasman29
Alesh_CZ
StreRo
eagle2112
LievexBeertjex
McSmithy
MrJarousek
joshyjoawoods
Drilloth
KaCii
legonatecraft1
Mabalabala23
droman9
TheHylianWizard
Lost.
GameMaster
ScienceFriction
squrile
Kirex17
ScrapexGhost22
Graf_Gunter
KevinTheNerd
ZzSuperZz
Miisaka
Danyard
CreativeBrain10
Minoriko
King_Rick_2003
porkyhog
wcfb75
FrutyLudy69
goddesslillly95
Duco
Lomgren
timbletac1
Octopig04
DeDawg40
dmlgvlsc
IronWarrior_
barlth
xanmines
YusufKahveci
Pirate_King58
Masterhand_X
BALANCE
tacorits
Ushsbsjsj
tinyelf101
pengmarc
Turn999
KillerPenguin7
treykizine1235
Mimi
TripleDerp
Mithrim
Mr.Player3
Jams
The_Glitch
Flipper12134
Spookster
Icebird77
creeper1235poo2
StarGust
TheIronCheezburger
RedAdamA
builderfish8
jale2
funky555
Pikachublox3
Jultima
cursorminor@gmail.com
Flammole
chibisora88
swag509
ShellShoo
cf1e5b5031a5
LOLrooney12
Keleven
windrock
Skeletor1991
callum1h3
homeboy4132
dondesupatch
bryceio
ash02rom1
CrazyCerealMan
ace99
lizeli9
Minerguy019
keylarking2000
PTpirahna
RinOkumura
Tudi20
BrandonBui
ShadowScale
RasmusXL
Jackholmesnh
RockedBR
Iceman13590
Cordelia
Pyramid_xChris
MeAwesomes
Weegee
RuvanJeff
sh4rkypanda
26ninjaboyswag
transwars
Ciabatta
189 posters

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 Empty Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by Ciabatta Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:25 am

Hey you, welcome back.  Yeah, you joined us while we were still Gunia's sister server back in November of 2013, and you're still whitelisted with us, so you really had no need to write that full application.  [it's very nice though, btw]

You can sign on whenever you want, but please try to keep that aggression in check  I know I had some complaints about you last time, but I think it was due to perceived stalking or something -- whatever the case may be, please don't be a menace to other players.  Wink

Also, Ajj is no longer with us.

Last edited by Ciabatta on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 2

Post by transwars Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello

My In game name is transwars

I would like to join the server because i find the dynamics between sizes such the different lifestyles between sizes. I found about you on planet minecraft, that video caught my attention. I first found out about the mod from a mod showcase can't remember which one but i was interested.

I am not that aggressive at least I do not think I am. I can be encouraging and funny and a friendly spirit but I can be serious too.

My random facts

1. I am usually on from 5 to 10 est.
2. I play other servers but I try to give servers equal time.
3. I only have one computer which a mac but it runs minecraft pretty well.
4. I have two cats
5. I play two different game consoles but not much right now.

My favorite right in the novice's creed is the right to self defend but I will not try to abuse that right.

The server's currency is cheese whether it be regular cheese(sponge) or blue cheese(lapis lazuli).

Thank you for your time.
transwars

transwars

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:34 pm

transwars wrote:Hello

My In game name is transwars

I would like to join the server because i find the dynamics between sizes such the different lifestyles between sizes. I found about you on planet minecraft, that video caught my attention. I first found out about the mod from a mod showcase can't remember which one but i was interested.

I am not that aggressive at least I do not think I am. I can be encouraging and funny and a friendly spirit but I can be serious too.

My random facts

1. I am usually on from 5 to 10 est.
2. I play other servers but I try to give servers equal time.
3. I only have one computer which a mac but it runs minecraft pretty well.
4. I have two cats
5. I play two different game consoles but not much right now.

My favorite right in the novice's creed is the right to self defend but I will not try to abuse that right.

The server's currency is cheese whether it be regular cheese(sponge) or blue cheese(lapis lazuli).

Thank you for your time.
transwars

Hello Transwars... is that like a concatenation of Transformers and Star Wars?  D:

In any event, the staff is a bit light and fluffy right now, so I will be your reviewer tonight.  Rejoice [not].  XD

QUESTION 2:  Ah, well not everyone mentions an interest in the large/small dynamics.  Or at least that's what I think you're saying, since I feel that sentence is either grammatically haywire or you didn't check it again before submitting it, because currently it looks like you were trying to make a grand point and then midway through the statement you forgot all about it.  Also, while I appreciate the video watch, it can definitely help you to list why it caught your attention.  Lots of other servers have spiffy server videos with crazy graphics and Skrillex and what not. XD

And you're not THAT interested in the mod if you won't even try to look for that mod showcase.  There's several high profile ones, including one on Mion's front page, so this is a very troublesome oversight.  

All we've established so far is that you have some curiosity about the Gulliver mod, but not necessarily our server.  To satisfy your interest, singleplayer or another Gulliver Server will suffice -- we're a bit different here, and you may not know what you're getting yourself into. Razz

QUESTION 3:  Uncertain aggression might as well be full on aggression.  Hence forth, you are now a ticking timebomb of terror because you can't be sure that you won't totally erupt into vicious, aggressive behavior.  ;P

Really you could have focused more on what makes you encouraging, funny and friendly, and how you feel that will apply to our server based on your reading of the Novice Creed.  And you will need to write a bit more for sure, since your answer here in Question 3 is way too short of the required word length.  Wink

QUESTION 4:
a) Minecraft fact, probably best added in Question 3.
b) Also Minecraft fact, should be added to Question 3.  
c) Ah, a Mac user.  I have one as well, although I don't use it much anymore... I'm a Chromebook Girl now.  "Once you go Chrome, you're right at Home". XD
d) What breeds?  Are they cute and fluffy?
e) Which game consoles?  Since you lack detail, I'm going to assume you play a) a Bandai Wonderswan, and b) a Panasonic 3DO.  There, fixed.  Razz

QUESTION 5:  Ahhhhh, trying to be slick I see.  Wink
There's more to it besides just self-defense, that's why I force users to actually quote the Right or Responsibility (unless they're damn good at paraphrasing.  Sometimes the devil is in the details.  XD

QUESTION 6:  Correct!  This is unfortunately the first truly correct answer you've made thus far.  ^^;

VERDICT:  I'm sorry to dissapoint especially after that cool video you might have just glossed over, but unfortunately I can't whitelist you with the app the way it is.  If you're truly interested in joining, read my review, revise your app to compensate for the deficiencies (it has good form, it's just rather anemic on details), and resubmit to a new post.  Make sure you repost the app, because the next person that edits their previous application and expects me to read it will be personally clubbed on the head by me with a week-old French baguette.  ;D

If on the other hand you don't think you'll make it past me, heed my earlier advice of checking out the mod in singleplayer or any of the other smaller hidden Gulliver servers.  They're out there, longing for more players, and you can probably find a good simple home there.  Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by 26ninjaboyswag Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
26ninjaboyswag wrote:
*Question 2*: Who is your friend

My friend moved to New York and I don't have his phone number Sad Creeper Crying or Very sad No

*NOTE* I fixed my answers *IN* my responses.

I'm just gonna pop in here because I've been fairly inactive in this board for a while...

Question 2: So... you completely forgot his IGN, and everything that could be used to describe him because you don't have his phone number? I think it was fairly clear that that's what Spook was asking for.

Question 3: Looks pretty good.

Question 4: Your third fact still looks pretty iffy. Not only is it pitifully short, frankly, but it doesn't reveal much about your character. Please re-do it again with these guidelines in mind.

Also, please just re-post your whole app when you've edited it. Do not edit the quote, because that makes things extremely confusing, not to mention hard to compare old versions of your app from newer versions.

Sorry it has been a Long time so we never saw each other after he moved.

For my *NEW* third fact I am good with technology so for example I am good with Photoshop. In addition I am good with music for example I play the violin, the cello, the harp *and* lap harp, the piano, and the recorder. Guitar Listening Giant Music

Last edited by 26ninjaboyswag on Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : All I did was make *NEW* bold)
26ninjaboyswag
26ninjaboyswag

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:22 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:Also, please just re-post your whole application when you've edited it.

Read what I'm writing, please, Ninja.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by 26ninjaboyswag Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:23 pm

BurgerWarrior wrote:
26ninjaboyswag wrote:

My friend moved to New York and I don't have his phone number Sad Creeper Crying or Very sad No

Question 2: So... you completely forgot his IGN, and everything that could be used to describe him because you don't have his phone number? I think it was fairly clear that that's what Spook was asking for.

Sorry it has been a Long time so we never saw each other after he moved

1) What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

26ninjaboyswag

2) Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I really would like to join the Big Sister server because my friends have told me so much about it. In addition, ever since I found out about the Gulliver mod I have always what to enjoy the Gulliver mod with other people. Sadly I could never get a server to be public or to work with the Gulliver mod to enjoy it with my friends and others. But I also enjoyed your videos. So in conclusion I would really enjoy to be able to play the Gulliver mod with others.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good at pixel art, i know hardly anything when it comes to redstone contraptions, I am very peaceful, I am always willing to give a helping hand, I am a problem solver, I am very friendly, I am honest, I am very trustworthy,  and I am bad at PvP so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME. Wink

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-1 I went through deep depression and had low self of steam when i was insulted for being the shortest guy in my middle school.
-2 I am very shy in real life but very active online where people don't really know me.
-3 I am good with technology so for example I am good with Photoshop. In addition I am good with music for example I play the violin, the cello, the harp *and* lap harp, the piano, and the recorder. Guitar Listening Giant Music
-4 I can sing very well around people i am comfortable with, when I'm alone, when no one is looking at me, and when I know people wont make fun of me.
-5 I have a sister who never plays with me which makes me feel very alone so I play minecraft to feel welcomed by others who would want to play around and where we can all have a good fun time together.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right #5
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or  its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

You can exchange XP for cheese and then spend it on in game items.
26ninjaboyswag
26ninjaboyswag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:05 am

26ninjaboyswag wrote:
BurgerWarrior wrote:
26ninjaboyswag wrote:

Sorry it has been a Long time so we never saw each other after he moved

26ninjaboyswag

I really would like to join the Big Sister server because my friends have told me so much about it. In addition, ever since I found out about the Gulliver mod I have always what to enjoy the Gulliver mod with other people. Sadly I could never get a server to be public or to work with the Gulliver mod to enjoy it with my friends and others. But I also enjoyed your videos. So in conclusion I would really enjoy to be able to play the Gulliver mod with others.

3) Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good at pixel art, i know hardly anything when it comes to redstone contraptions, I am very peaceful, I am always willing to give a helping hand, I am a problem solver, I am very friendly, I am honest, I am very trustworthy,  and I am bad at PvP so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME. Wink

4) Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

-1 I went through deep depression and had low self of steam when i was insulted for being the shortest guy in my middle school.
-2 I am very shy in real life but very active online where people don't really know me.
-3 I am good with technology so for example I am good with Photoshop. In addition I am good with music for example I play the violin, the cello, the harp *and* lap harp, the piano, and the recorder. Guitar Listening Giant Music
-4 I can sing very well around people i am comfortable with, when I'm alone, when no one is looking at me, and when I know people wont make fun of me.
-5 I have a sister who never plays with me which makes me feel very alone so I play minecraft to feel welcomed by others who would want to play around and where we can all have a good fun time together.

5) To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

Right #5
If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or  its various hovels, so long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

You can exchange XP for cheese and then spend it on in game items.

Hey Swag.

Wow, you've had quite a whale of a time writing this... it doesn't help that you didn't appear to be listening to so some good advice.  What kind I say... we're a bit on the strict side, and also an overwhelming lack of urgency for adding new players.  Wink

Anyway, he's so bummed out that I'll have to take over, so prepare yourself for some tandoor-style grilling.  ^^

QUESTION 2:  They are suuuuuch good friends that you dont know their Minecraft IGNs, or can even ask them to come here and vouch for you (and before you said only "one" friend, and now there are apparently more).  Just recently we had a pair of yahoos who tried to get whitelisted together under VERY suspicious circumstances, and end result is that I had to toss all their whitelist reviews... without any knowledge of these "friends", I'm going to have to assume you're either related to that or under the same suspicious circumstances.  You had been warned.  Wink

And you're only joining here because you couldn't get a Gulliver server to work.  Gulliver servers for 1.6.2 are easy as pie -- invest the time to figure it out, or ask Mion, and you and your friends can enjoy it ALL you want.  We're not here as a test bed for new and bored players, we're here for people that want to stay here for the LONG RUN.  Ergo, your answer doesn't cut it even if you weren't suspicious.

QUESTION 3:  "so i don't kill for no reason MOST OF THE TIME"  Automatic fail, we don't accept killers, period.  It may change after the fact if its part of a competition, but you didnt specify that, so im going to automatically assume you're a vicious cold-blooded killer.  See what lack of specifics can cause you?  It's not enough to blurt out traits you pulled off a thesaurus, it has to follow a cohesive character structure.

QUESTION 4:
1> If you leave here empty-handed, at least leave with the advice to watch the film "FatHead" when you can -- that may help you with your depression, or at least help you go on the right path.  As for being short, middle school kids are like hyenas and will always go after the weakest prey.  So long as you feel miserable about yourself, you're easy prey for them.  I knew some short boys who were like you and always got picked on, and other [even shorter] boys who were some confident they pretty much LED the bullies around like henchmen.  Not to say you should be evil, but rather its all in how you project yourself that matters.

2> Ties to #1 -- aim to be more outgoing IRL.  Also, don't be afraid to make friends with girls... some will be cruel, yes, but others may be happy to have a guy who can share their "view" of the world.

3> You must be rich if you can afford Photoshop at that young age and not steal it.  Wink
Being good at music is great, though

4> Again, ties to #1.  You really should watch that movie (its free on Youtube somewhere).

5> well based on numbers 1-4, you sound like quite the downer and attention-seeker.  Don't know how old your sister is or what her specific beef might be with you, but make sure you're not creating the conditions [without even realizing] that make her want to avoid you.  Some people with tremendous self-confidence issues often come as as self-centered and unpleasant, and we've had to ban a number of players who would get angry from being ignored (either involuntarily or because they were idiots), and resorted to griefing or Dynmap harrassment in order to get attention.  

In any event, I would not feel comfortable exposing my players to someone who is looking for a surrogate virtual family to hide underlying issues, when your REAL attention should be focused on getting your real life in order.

QUESTION 5:  Not surprisingly, this is one of the most self-centered Rights on our creed, so it confirms a lot of what you've been saying thus far.  Wink

QUESTION 6:  Technically incorrect -- you tried to get cute, and in so doing so severely simplified our economy to the point of insulting it.

VERDICT:  Sorry to say, despite your melancholic history, I cannot accept you into our server.  You have demonstrated issues listening to staff, reading/comprehending our application instructions, and assuring us that you're not suspicious; and what little you have shared about yourself paints a picture of someone who needs RL help rather than simply some Minecraft game.   I offered an unlikely video that you should watch will not only be funny, but help explain some of the food and lifestyle realities that may be affecting how you think, and which you can easily reverse and become energetic, confident, smarter and happy about yourself.  I strongly advise you find that, watch it, and see if you can rethink your life around the lessons you can learn from it.  

After that, I want you to focus on being happy about yourself IRL, bettering yourself as a person, doing good in school, ignoring or reporting bullies rather than letting them ruin your life, doing some fun physical hobby you can take pride in... and the rest after that, from friends to family, maybe even this server, will fall into place in a way you never thought possible.  It's a wonderful future that can all be yours... IF you decide you want it and will do what it takes to make that future happen.

But if you feel all hope is lost and its not worth the trouble, instead preferring to wallow in self-pity and hide on the Internet, then that's your choice -- and however unfortunate that is, no one can really tell you what to do.  But that cuts both ways -- people who hate themselves typically end up being griefers and thieves, so as a precaution we don't typically allow them here; and they can't tell us to change our mind, they can only prove that they're worth the trouble of changing our mind.

Good luck to you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rkypanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:39 am

HELLO! I would like to join your server so please accept me as a new player...

My username in minecraft or my "IGN" is _sh4rk_k1ll3r_

I would like to join your server because I am very interested in the gullivers mod. I have never been on a modded server before so I would like to play here and have fun Smile

I have never really been a good builder. Not with redstone, not with houses, I am only good at redstone. But most of the time i have thousands of suggestions waiting to be given.

Well I do not know if these facts will differentiate me from other players, but:

1) I like to think a lot.
2) I also like to relieve memories of the past.
3) I am a young child living with my mother and my brother (and some helpers).
4) I sometimes like to use gifs instead of texts
5) I like to help people a lot.

Right number 14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature 
content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

6) And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

If I am not mistaken, it is cheese.

Thanks for reading my application and peace out Razz

sh4rkypanda
sh4rkypanda

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jake
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by RuvanJeff Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:05 am

RuvanJeff

Love the Gulliver mod, I find playing on single player by myself is getting boring and I wish to join the server to use the mod a long side other people. Found this server through browsing Google and found the server on a Minecraft forums post and I'd love to meet some cool people! Very Happy

Near to always in a good mood Razz, average builder, I like messing around with mods on Minecraft, I'm studying to be a video game dev, average PVP'er, Awesome Trap maker >: D ( Well hidden Traps too) so watch your step >:3, Yet overall lets just say I'm your average Minecrafter

• I like Trains ._., Got myself a lot of Train Simulators, range from Trainz 12 to Railworks
• I'm a brony, I sometimes show off some pony related stuff but very uncommonly, I tend not to blab about it a lot Razz
• I'm in my final year of school and I'm going to varsity next year!
• I tend to play a lot of Team Fortress 2, So if in not on the server I'm either studying or playing Team Fortress 2 x3
• I play other games like... Second Life, Garry's mod (TTT, Murder, Prop Hunt) and games from the Legend of Zelda series!

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

Cheese (CHEEEEESE!)

RuvanJeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Sharks application:

Hello! Thanks for your interest in the Big sister minecraft server! Lets go too the review

Question 1: Whoah! What a username Razz
Question 2: Please explain why you want to join THIS certain server and not another server? Because thats what we are asking here Razz Also make this answer a big longer
Question 3: Answer is yet again far too short and add so of the things you can add some positive things about you that you can bring to the server
Question 4: Some of your random facts are a bit small, make them a bit longer and more randomer!
Question 5: Yup!
Question 6: Yup!

Conclusion: I can't recommend you for whitelist at the moment, fix the things I said about your answers and make a new application.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by HappySpookster on Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Application of Ruvan:

Hey! Thanks for your interest in the server! Lets ger right too the review

Question 1: Good to go!

Question 2: While your answer didn't reach the word length (By a few words) I think this answer is just good enough!

Question 3: Hmm the normal minecrafter eh? Well if I'll spot any traps on the server... I know who to blame... Razz

Question 4:

A: I like trains!
B: Hmm
C: Good luck there!
D: You do know that studying goes before TF2 eh?
E: Yaaaaaaay the legend of Zelda!

Question 5:
Yup correct!

Question 6: Correct!

Conclusion: Yay a nice app! There's not much bad about it so that means...

I can recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great Razz

Thank you for your time
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:37 pm

HappySpookster wrote:
Application of Ruvan:

Hey! Thanks for your interest in the server! Lets ger right too the review

Question 1: Good to go!

Question 2: While your answer didn't reach the word length (By a few words) I think this answer is just good enough!

Question 3: Hmm the normal minecrafter eh? Well if I'll spot any traps on the server... I know who to blame... Razz

Question 4:

A: I like trains!
B: Hmm
C: Good luck there!
D: You do know that studying goes before TF2 eh?
E: Yaaaaaaay the legend of Zelda!

Question 5:
Yup correct!

Question 6: Correct!

Conclusion: Yay a nice app! There's not much bad about it so that means...

I can recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great Razz

Thank you for your time

Approved.  Thank you Spookie.
And welcome there, Ruvan.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rkypanda Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:36 pm

HappySpookster wrote:
Sharks application:

Hello! Thanks for your interest in the Big sister minecraft server! Lets go too the review

Question 1: Whoah! What a username Razz
Question 2: Please explain why you want to join THIS certain server and not another server? Because thats what we are asking here Razz Also make this answer a big longer
Question 3: Answer is yet again far too short and add so of the things you can add some positive things about you that you can bring to the server
Question 4: Some of your random facts are a bit small, make them a bit longer and more randomer!
Question 5: Yup!
Question 6: Yup!

Conclusion: I can't recommend you for whitelist at the moment, fix the things I said about your answers and make a new application.

Thank you for your time.

Alright so I'll try to make it much better this time.

Question#1 What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
My minecraft username or my "IGN" is _sh4rk_k1ll3r_

Question#2 Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to join this server because as i said, the gulliver mod is very interesting. It is very boring now adays to play in normal servers (for me). Sometimes I dont even like servers with too much mods because they can lag my computer. I know this is the server for me. I have been "youtubing" about this Gulliver mod until I came upon seeing the video of the Big sister server :Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.2] [Whitelisted] link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50 The server trailer is very nice Especially since you were introducing the minigames and all.

Question #3 Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

As I will say in Question #4, I may make some trailers about the server. It is just that I can not export as video. The only way I can do it is with a recording software. I dream to be an animator and I have been inspired by a lot of youtube animators. I can also make some Screenshots from animated videos or just one frame alone for the server. I am not much of help from builds but I can animate. I am still a newbie though. I know how to make the hand gestures and the legs and the body and stuff. I have seen how to make the mouth, eyes etc close and open but it is difficult. So this is how I can help the server. sorry if this was too long.

Question #4 Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. My classmates call me a smart person because i can calculate math problems pretty fast (as long as it isnt too hard).
2. I may be able to help this server because I really like to screen shot unnessecary language no matter what server I am in.
3. It is possible for me to make animations of the server. It is just that I can not export as file because this computer is like, 7 years old or more because this is my brothers computer.
4. I like to watch anime and stuff like that (but I dont think this really matters. I also like to listen to japanese music. Hatsune Miku FTW  Razz
5.I like to help any player any way I can. ( as long as its not about giving diamonds unless i feel really generous xD)

Question #5 To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

As i said in my other application, it is Right number 14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

Question #6 And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

Its cheese.(CHEEZY CHEEZY CHEEZY CHEEZITS CHEETOS CHEEEEEEEEEESE XD)
I hope this is enough to qualify me into joining your server  Razz  Cheese  Happy Cia  Smile
sh4rkypanda
sh4rkypanda

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 am

Sharks new application:

Hey thanks for apply again! Lets get too the review!

Question 1: Good!
Question 2: So you liked our overall look of our server eh? Well we have lots of things to see and do ^.^
Question 3: The length is not the problem here, I'd like to know what for positive things you can bring to the server!
Question 4:
A Wow!
B Not random enough about yourself (And this might fit Answer 3 better Razz)
C So you like to animate Smile? Well I don't do it myself Razz
D Yay for music!
E Being helpfull is good ^^ (But don't be too helpfull that you end up being a slave)

Question 5: Good!

Question 6: Yay cheese is good!

Conclusion: Alrighty you  fixed up alot of the things I pointed out on the last application! (Hooray!) But there are two things you need to fix up (Random fact B and answer of question 3) If you do that (And maybe bolding the questions :3) I'll surely reccommend you for whitelist! But for the moment

You're not yet reccommended for whitelist.

Thank you for your time
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rkypanda Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:41 am

Alright Ill do the application again hehe but Im just gna copy paste and replace what I did wrong Razz

I would like to join this server because as i said, the gulliver mod is very interesting. It is very boring now adays to play in normal servers (for me). Sometimes I dont even like servers with too much mods because they can lag my computer. I know this is the server for me. I have been "youtubing" about this Gulliver mod until I came upon seeing the video of the Big sister server :Minecraft Gulliver Server Big Sister [FORGE] [1.6.2] [Whitelisted] link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J5UyaAgv50 The server trailer is very nice Especially since you were introducing the minigames and all.

Question #3 Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

Pretty difficult for me to answer xD as an 11 year old I do not know much about what I can do. I can introduce this server to my friends so the server will be more lively Smile. Sadly this is the only small thing I may be able to do. But I will do much more that I possibly can.

Question #4 Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. My classmates call me a smart person because i can calculate math problems pretty fast (as long as it isnt too hard).
2. I am pretty good at mining if I say so myself, But I am not Supposed to judge myself. If this won't by accepted Then I guess: You can describe me as a parkour / rollercoaster maker xD
3. It is possible for me to make animations of the server. It is just that I can not export as file because this computer is like, 7 years old or more because this is my brothers computer.
4. I like to watch anime and stuff like that (but I dont think this really matters. I also like to listen to japanese music. Hatsune Miku FTW Razz
5.I like to help any player any way I can. ( as long as its not about giving diamonds unless i feel really generous xD)

Question #5 To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

As i said in my other application, it is Right number 14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

Question #6 And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

sh4rkypanda
sh4rkypanda

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:54 am

3 Times is the charm:

Alrighty let me get right to the points which were not good enough last time

Question 3: Nuuuuuu >.<

Question 4B: And this would have fitted well at answer 3 >.<

Conclusion: Alrighty we want to know what for good positive skills or experiences you can bring to the server (Like being helpfull or building) as for Random fact B That would have fitted so well in answer 3!

Not yet recommended for whitelist
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rkypanda Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:02 am

I can make statues, I can make rollercoasters, I can make parkour for more entertainment of the server Razz. I have made multiple parkours and statues and rollercoasters in different servers. I sometimes even use some bugs and or pistons from rollercoasters. If I make statues, like everyone I will just screenshot a skin and no need for you to stand still. In parkour, I like to use soul send because it slows the player. I also like to use ladders and such.

2. I like to socialize or be friends with lots of players.
4. I like to watch anime and stuff like that (but I dont think this really matters. I also like to listen to japanese music. Hatsune Miku FTW  Razz

As i said in my other application, it is Right number 14.You have the right to report, with evidence, the overuse of inappropriate language or mature content, if it is making you, a neighbor, a Veteran player, or another Novice player uncomfortable.

sh4rkypanda
sh4rkypanda

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:48 am

Application try number 4:

Alrighty! You expanded answer 3 and did a better 4B fact so I will review those two points...

Question 3: Ahh so you like to build statues and parkours? Well I'm interested! Making statues can sometimes be a bit annoying too though Razz

Question 4B: Well I hope you make friends here on the server!

Conclusion: Well you did try 4 times... But that doesnt mean its a bad thing you fixed your application and never gave up so... I can recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great.

Thank you for your time.
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:22 am

Approved!
Welcome and try not to kill any sharks, they're an important part of our ecosystem.  Smile

Thank you Spookie. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegee Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

SeaLuigiX5000

I'd like to join the server because, quite simply, it seems like fun. Many of the servers I've frequented have "upgraded" to unbalanced plugins like heroes, which overpower some and under-power others. I like the way UncleMion has balanced the Gulliver mod. I've never been on a multiplayer Gulliver server, as they're pretty hard to come by.

I'm no master sculptor or anything, but I'm good at building. On previous servers I've helped build such things as small(er) cathedrals, wizard towers, airships, et cetera. I've won a few building contests in my time, a few in closed friend groups and one in public. I've been playing Minecraft since.. What, 2012? I usually try to prevent conflict. I'm a very nice person unless my buttons are pressed repeatedly.

My favorite pastime is playing Jazz, and I'm in my High School's Marching Band.

I really enjoy reading old books and dramas like Treasure Island, Romeo and Juliet, The Oddysey by Homer, and of course Gulliver's Travels (which actually got me into the mod in the first place).

As a freshman, I'm already taking engineering classes.

I like experimenting with mods, which usually leads to my MC lagging and crashing over and over.

My favorite band is MarchFourth Marching Band, a jazz/latin/rock/brass/asdfhghjkl; hybrid.

If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP­obsessed player, you 
have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.
(That seems pretty fair. I like it.)

Cheese blocks. Very Happy Er, sponges.

Also, I noticed it's Ciabatta's birthday. Hope it was a good one. :3
Weegee
Weegee

RP Character Sheet
Name: Darmandir Argentum
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by MeAwesomes Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:43 pm

I made a whitelist application in the minecraft forums page here is the url
My Whitelist is at the bootom ~MeAwesomes

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/servers/pc-servers/survival-servers/739830-big-sister-gulliver-minecraft-server-whitelisted#c900

MeAwesomes

Back to top Go down

Post by sh4rkypanda Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:06 am

HappySpookster wrote:
Application try number 4:

Alrighty! You expanded answer 3 and did a better 4B fact so I will review those two points...

Question 3: Ahh so you like to build statues and parkours? Well I'm interested! Making statues can sometimes be a bit annoying too though Razz

Question 4B: Well I hope you make friends here on the server!

Conclusion: Well you did try 4 times... But that doesnt mean its a bad thing you fixed your application and never gave up so... I can recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great.

Thank you for your time.

YAY TQ VERY MUCH Nyan Cat Nyan Cat

sadly I have a problem with my high perfromance computer so I may not be able to go online for a while. It cant connect to the internet for some reason but I can connect to other internet. Im using my Not so high performanced computer right now So it will be too laggy If i use this computer. I am excited to join your server and thank you very much once again Very Happy
Happy Cia
Nvm finally got internet to work on this computer

Ciabatta wrote:Approved!
Welcome and try not to kill any sharks, they're an important part of our ecosystem.  Smile

Thank you Spookie. ^^

Hehehehe Razz Razz
thanks and OK Very Happy

P.S I wish to change my IGN if name changing becomes available in future updates of minecraft to Sh4rkyPanda Very Happy

And happy bday Ciabatta : ) I saw yesterday on the bottom thingy and I also saw SeaLuigi's post.
sh4rkypanda
sh4rkypanda

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookster Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 am

Weegee's application:

Hello! Thank you for your interest in the server! Lets get too the review!

Question 1#
Yay! its Luigi!
Question 2# Short but sweet answer! Good job!
Question 3# Nice person good builder alrighty! I'm excited in what for build your good in Smile
Question 4#
A So you're pretty musical eh?
B Hehe I'm not quite the reader but I did read some books! (Which totally weren't tasks from school Razz)
C Oh!
D So you like to experiment with things? Experimenting can be quite fun ^.^
E More musical facts Very Happy
Question 5# Yup! good!
Question 6# Yaaaaay cheese is a pass!

Conclusion
WOW! You did a very good job! There are almost no bad things which means I can... Recommend you for whitelist! Do know that I'm a Deputy so if a Commissioner or Moderator can whitelist you, it would be great.

Thank you for your time!
Spookster
Spookster
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weegee Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Awesome! Thanks!
Weegee
Weegee

RP Character Sheet
Name: Darmandir Argentum
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 2 Empty Pyramid_xChris's whitelist application

Post by Pyramid_xChris Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 pm

1. ign: Pyramid_xChris

2. Well I saw the trailer for your server and i loved it was very cute and funny I also want to join because i am fascinated by size change and i think it would be pretty cool to be captured by a giant. Another reason i want to join is that singleplayer with this mod is sooo boring and i think it would be fun to play and role play with real people.

3. Well first off i am a horrible builder but i still try and build the best i can and i also love minecraft and everything about it. I am 15 and a half and very mature for my age and i think i can help the server in a variety of ways such as everyone getting along because my friends used to fight alot so i would tell them what to do in order for them to be friends again. I am shy when you first meet me but as i get to know people i am fun and outgoing Smile.

Every thanksgiving me and my family go to a soup kitchen and feed the homeless

My favorite subject in school is history my least favorite is math

I play football at my highschool our team is 0-3 D:

My favorite food is tacos and mexican food in general

I am a die hard Indianapolis colts fan

5. . You have the right to report, with evidence, any crimes committed against you or your property, or those belonging to a neighbor, Veteran player, or another Novice player. i like this rule because i dont want to get griefed

6. the currency is CHEESE

Last edited by Pyramid_xChris on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pyramid_xChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next