Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1

2 posters

Go down

The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 Empty The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1

Post by Adamsuper2002 Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

Welcome New Player!

You just got whitelisted, but dont have a clue about what is gonna happen. Well this guide is here to help you!

In this topic you will learn the basic game mechanics and commands.

Lets start of with the mechanics:

The Currency:

As you know the currency on our server is cheese. I will be going into more depth here.

Cheese is used in many occasions through the server such as buying materials, houses and even the ability to create towns! Cheese comes in 3 basic forms:

Cheese blocks: Sponges which can be exchanged for 32 normal cheese in the bank (see Vol.2).

Blue Cheese Blocks: Lapis Lazuli Blocks which can be exchanged for 117 normal cheese at the bank. It can also be obtained by mining lapis and changing it into blocks.

Cheese: Also known as Normal Cheese. It goes to your virtual wallet which will be discussed down below. It can be changed into both cheese blocks and blue chesse.

In order to pay someone cheese you type in the following command:

/pay (playername) (amonut of cheese)

eg: /pay Adamsuper2002 50

The cheese will be paid from your virtual wallet. To find out how much cheese is in your wallet type:

/money

The message will tell you how much Cheese you have

Changing Sizes

This is simple. You go to a resizer area and press a button. Viola!

Classes

You can pay 500 cheese to obtain a class from the class temple (see Vol.2)

Each class has its own effects so pick wisely!

The Commands

There is many commands, so I will only be going through a few

/showmysize
Self-explanatory: It tells you your size

/money
Disscussed earlier: It tells you how much cheese you have

/tpa (playername)
Teleports you to a player (If they accept)

/tpahere (playername)
Teleports a player to you (if they accept)

/spawn
Teleports you to spawn

And Thats  the end of our guide. I hope that this helps you in your journey through our server! Check out the other volumes for more info (When they are made)

Last edited by Adamsuper2002 on Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 Empty Re: The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1

Post by Ciabatta Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:57 pm

Ooh! I've been meaning to do something like this (with pictures), since forever ago. I'm glad a cute hamster was able to take the initiative. Smile

But yeah, some kind of thorough and fully illustrated guide is still on the table, but if we can draft out the guide topics (and maps) here on the forum, that will help make life easier for sure. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1 Empty Re: The Absolute Beginners Guide to The Big Sister Server Vol.1

Post by Adamsuper2002 Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:19 am

Yay! I really appreciate that you like it!

Im probably gonna take a couple of pictures as soon as I'm on the server to stick into the virtual tour in Vol.2. I might get some pictures of the bank, The virtual wallet and some other things to stick into this guide. I might also get the examples of the commands in as well. As for now, Im only planning out how Vol.2 would look like.
Adamsuper2002
Adamsuper2002

RP Character Sheet
Name: Adam
Personality Trait: Shy
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down