Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by XxjacobbellxX Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

XxjacobbellxX

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

It looks fun and I love to meet new people to make friends and have a great time I dont have much to do and this server will get me alot of time to do something that is fun.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good with redstone and building i got alot of experince with mc i been playing a long time ever sence it was in alpha and i learned in my time play mc.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I am a creative minded person and i can take things like a normal picture and make it extreem.

2. I Dont like pie that much.

3. I can twerk.

4. I can drink half a gollon of milk

5. I can break a apple with my finger.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

8. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The balance is cheese

XxjacobbellxX

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 am

mikeythegreat01 wrote:I really like the look of this server so ill post it again sorry for if i am doing something wrong

1)mikeythegreat01 no caps and yes its the same as my forum name

2)I would really love to join this server because i love the Gulliver mod so much that for a while now i have been trying to find a server and i come across this server and when i see it i know I've found the one

3)Well I am good explorer and miner and I'm ok at building but might have a few flaws here and there.once me and my buddy built a mansion on survival. it took a while but we made it.

4)
.I love hotdogs.
.I make a lot of jokes about cats.
.I am a bit crazy.
.my dogs name is duke
.my cats name is spooky

I am a cat (not really)

5)If held or kidnapped by a Giant player against your will, or attacked by a PvP ­obsessed player, you  have the right to protest the act or defend yourself if necessary.

6)cats i mean cheese or sponge

By the way the cat thing is a joke so I'm just being silly

Hello there Mikey.

Thanks for reviewing the creed and also for resposting the full updated app, that makes my job a little easier. I'm a bit tired, so we'll go through this rapid fire:

===========

1) Ah, so you're great, eh? We shall see... ;D

2) Eh, that's a pretty common answer, though I wish you had used the opportunity to say why you think "our" Gulliver server is the one, since there are probably other minor servers still around somewhere. The fact that we're the "only" one doesn't necessarily mean we're the best... certainly not to everyone. Razz

3) Well I love explorers and I think the server has a lot to offer -- be sure to check out our Dynmap to scope out sites of interest. ^^

4) heh, well granted most of my players are nutty, and at least one is very cat-happy, but don't let the craziness go overboard. >v>

5) Again, thanks for waiting to answer that.

6) Don't risk that answer with a cat joke. >v<
Note that cheese isn't always equal to sponges, especially now that we have "blue" cheese. Smile

===========

Alright, the application wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either. If this were a test, I'd put it at 82% or so... not great, but certainly passable, and you certainly won't get any goodies for writing a stellar app. But that's fine... if we're the place you've dreamed of, you'll hopefully get joy from helping make our server grand. Smile

Whitelisted... barely. ^^;
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 2:52 am

tuff_mrabe wrote:I'm righting this for a second time because my internet crashed twice meh no biggy I'll Do what ever it takes to join another Gulliver mod!!! =D
Ign:tuff_mrabe
I've played on Gunia's server and on a server named Under Gulliver's toe They were both very fun servers with a friendly atmosphere and made me happy and it also made the server enjoyable to play although there was this panda guy in Gunia's server who grieved but I think he was banned It was fun none the lest.
Why I should join the server because I've been through a lot of looking after the two Gulliver servers I played went offline which made me depressed But hey This is a Gulliver server none the less I guess I most join after no Gulliver friends for about a year the only person I play on Gulliver over that time wasn't even a player it was a zombie named bill 0-0 don't judge me I got a lonely life on single player Razz
5 RANDOM FACTZ!!!
1I like to ride Dolporagons in my dreams they are dolphin and a dragon cross bred with a rainbow 0-0
2I like to go on adventures in the depths of the unknown mostly because i'm a dwarf
3I can not find any of my race, except I know the name of one but we've never met wanna know who it is? Honeydew XD
4Never met honeydew want to in multiplayer though =) were like dwarven family
5And I like to diggy diggy holes! :)while singing songs about going to the moon.
THIS IS THE 5! QUESTION! see what I did there not funny huh :Pany ways >=D Words of wisdom v Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, 
laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and  fun.
And you guyz Uses CHEEZE for currency Wink

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.... XD
I am waaaay too tired to make sense out of all that, I may ask one of my staff to take care of you tomorrow, otherwise I'll tear you up for rampant spelling issues, grammar issues, run-on sentences and poor formatting.  ^^:

If you can rewrite your app to better address the above, it will reduce the chance that my staff member will reject it.  >v<

I will say I am glad to see another returnee from not just Gunia's, but Dravic's as well. We're not only derived from Gunia's server, but we're also hosting the Dravic's map on our world map. ^^
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 2:58 am

XxjacobbellxX wrote:What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

XxjacobbellxX

It looks fun and I love to meet new people to make friends and have a great time I dont have much to do and this server will get me alot of time to do something that is fun.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I am good with redstone and building i got alot of experince with mc i been playing a long time ever sence it was in alpha and i learned in my time play mc.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

1. I am a creative minded person and i can take things like a normal picture and make it extreem.

3. I can twerk.

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

8. You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The balance is cheese

Hello there,
Regarding Question #2, what about our server appears fun? Note that during off-peak hours on the server it CAN get very lonely, so what would expect to do during these times to prevent the onset of boredom? Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tuff_mrabe Fri May 09, 2014 7:45 am

Guess I got to post another one because, I don't know how to spell around my cousins I guess.
1)In game name: tuff_mrabe
2)Why I would like to join the server mostly because I'm lonely in single player and how you said sometimes there no one on I just like the hope if your alone on a server some one could join. =)
3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I've been on two other Gulliver servers like I mentioned on the past application, I was just think about how my skills would be more on the line of being nice, Smile stay positive I got a sign hanging above my computer that says that, and I've been playing Minecraft with my friend since version 1.5.2
4)What are five random facts.
1.I eat pancakes for lunch on the weekends
2.I own a. . . Turtle =)
3.my Turtle's name is Bob
4.I got a pet Bunny named Guster
5.sometimes I like to have random parties with my friends =)
5)17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and
uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to by the larger player.
6)The currency is cheese.

tuff_mrabe

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 11:34 am

tuff_mrabe wrote:Guess I got to post another one because, I don't know how to spell around my cousins I guess.
1)In game name: tuff_mrabe
2)Why I would like to join the server mostly because I'm lonely in single player and how you said sometimes there no one on I just like the hope if your alone on a server some one could join. =)
3)Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I've been on two other Gulliver servers like I mentioned on the past application, I was just think about how my skills would be more on the line of being nice, :)stay positive I got a sign hanging above my computer that says that, and I've been playing Minecraft with my friend since version 1.5.2
4)What are five random facts.
1.I eat pancakes for lunch on the weekends
2.I own a. . . Turtle =)
3.my Turtle's name is Bob
4.I got a pet Bunny named Guster
5.sometimes I like to have random parties with my friends =)
5)17.As a Tiny, please refrain from frequent and
uncomfortable stalking activities, unless consented to  by the larger player.
6)The currency is cheese.

aha, that's a lot better. Not perfect, but better. Wink
Okay, I can do a proper app review on this one. ^^

Question #1: check

Question #2: I'll probably also add that you appear to have at least one friend on the server, since he told me that you were applying. That would have also been a valid reason, granted it alone wouldn't fly since I would have needed him to be around longer to admit friends non-chalantly. [otherwise, you never know who's kindly and politely amassing a griefer army] Razz
And thank you for heeding my advice -- this is a problem that most person-centric players safe, and which is why they are often my least favourite since they try to grab my attention and impose their boredom on me at the cost of my own productivity (I do a lot of building). ^^
Minecraft is a game where, like a good book, you can use your imagination to do anything you want on it. Absent that imagination, it becomes a glorified chat program, and really you could probably chat with your friends somewhere else. XD
But in your case you seem prepared to actually "play" almost as much as you will socialize, so please don't let me down. Smile

Question #3: Okay, being nice is good. ^^
Being nice, btw, doesn't always equate to asking for help. Especially around me, sometimes being nice is leaving me alone to design my creations, or distracting the whinier players so I can be free in my work. There are many different ways to be nice, and as you observe various players, hopefully you can adjust yourself accordingly.
I'm saying that because people with a very rigid concept of "nice" end up feeling sad and dejected when few people like them or visit their creations, mainly because they may not realize how pushy, why or insensitive they sound. Razz

Question #4: Hmmm, pancakes for lunch, I guess that's good -- I like mine with no wheat flour. Smile
Points b and c are just the same thing, so you lose points there
Point d is good, bunnies are adorable. <3
And the last one makes you sound like Pinkie Pie, so all my "yes". ^^

Question #5: Oooh! That's a clever one. Smile
This one is a bit complicated/controversial to explain, so for now I'll leave it up to your imagination. ^^;

Question #6: Short and sweet, thank you! Razz

===========

And done. ^^
Very good, I like this. True you tried to pull a fast one with Question #4, perhaps accidentally, but overall the app is acceptable. Again, not perfect, but good enough.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by XxjacobbellxX Fri May 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Ciabatta wrote:

XxjacobbellxX

3. I can twerk.

The balance is cheese

Hello there,
Regarding Question #2, what about our server appears fun? Note that during off-peak hours on the server it CAN get very lonely, so what would expect to do during these times to prevent the onset of boredom?  Smile

I will probly just play by my self and build and mine and do something or I would literally have nothing to do and atleast it would be something

XxjacobbellxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Larryflapjack Fri May 09, 2014 7:58 pm

1)In game name: larryflapjack
2)My friend tuff_mrabe had suggested it to me and said it would be awesome to play with each other =)
3)I'm am a parkour master in my own eyes and I love to build objects =) I love to play with friends and always wanted to make new ones and play on a Gulliver server ever since I heard about the mod.
4)o I'm Batman
o I like Potatoes
o I like to play with my friends online =)
o I Do parkour with my friend tuff_mrabe
o I'm kind and nice to other players
o My abilities to build a house =)
5)Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.
6) Cheese the currency is cheese I really think that's enjoyable very creative Very Happy

Larryflapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri May 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Larryflapjack wrote:1)In game name: larryflapjack
2)My friend tuff_mrabe had suggested it to me and said it would be awesome to play with each other =)
3)I'm am a parkour master in my own eyes and I love to build objects =) I love to play with friends and always wanted to make new ones and play on a Gulliver server ever since I heard about the mod.
4)o I'm Batman
  o I like Potatoes
  o I like to play with my friends online =)
  o I Do parkour with my friend tuff_mrabe
  o My abilities to build a house =)
5)Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.
6) Cheese the currency is cheese I really think that's enjoyable very creative Very Happy

Heya, thanks for applying to the server! =]

Your answers for the 2nd and 3rd questions, need more content. You need about a paragraph of content for each, which you nearly have for the 3rd question. For the 2nd one, try and include what features interested you about the server in particular, and why you chose this server over others.

As for your layout, its good that you numbered each section. But try and space them about a little bit more and also write the questions out that you are answering before your answers.

As for your facts, most of them are good, but can you change 1 (you can joke in the server when you get in =] we need actual facts) and 5 since you already mentioned that in the 3rd answer.

Onto the security checks, the rights and responsibilities one ill leave for now, since the link on this forum was broken, and the cheese one checks out =]

So right now the app isn't enough to get you whitelisted, but if you make the improvements ive mentioned properly and re-post it you should be fine =] if your not sure they are listed below:

Improvements needed:

• Add content to questions 2 & 3 - what features brought you in particular
  • change facts 1 & 5
  • Space out answers
  • Add questions before answers

ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Name: Blizz Braidy
Personality Trait: Optimistic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larryflapjack Fri May 09, 2014 9:10 pm

1)In game name: larryflapjack

2)My friend tuff_mrabe had suggested it to me and said it would be awesome to play with each other, Other then that I guess is that I just really enjoy adventure I wanted to go on an adventure in different sizes because being normal size can get boring sometimes

4)5 random things about me
o sometimes I say "I'm Batman"
o I really loved the ability to change sizes
o I like to break out in random dance parties
o I like to adventure
o I smile like the joker

5)What's my favorite Responsibilities
Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.

6) What's the currency of this server
Cheese the currency is cheese I really think that's enjoyable very creative Very Happy

Larryflapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Larryflapjack wrote:1)In game name: larryflapjack

2)My friend tuff_mrabe had suggested it to me and said it would be awesome to play with each other, Other then that I guess is that I just really enjoy adventure I wanted to go on an adventure in different sizes because being normal size can get boring sometimes

4)5 random things about me
  o sometimes I say "I'm Batman"
  o I really loved the ability to change sizes
  o I like to break out in random dance parties
  o I like to adventure
  o I smile like the joker

5)What's my favorite Responsibilities
Please be courteous to your fellow players on our server.

6) What's the currency of this server
Cheese the currency is cheese I really think that's enjoyable very creative Very Happy

Alright thanks for replying =]

You've fixed the layout, which is good, though it would still be nice to see the questions you're answering typed out before your answers, like I said. You've also added more info to question 2, though the features you've mentioned are about the mod, not the server itself, which I was referring to.

However, you still haven't fixed the facts section. You still need to change 1 and 5. Give other facts that tell us about yourself, that's the purpose of this section.

So its still not enough to get you whitelisted. Follow the instructions ive layed out properly, and it will be accepted no problem =]
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 9:37 pm

XxjacobbellxX wrote:
Ciabatta wrote:

XxjacobbellxX

3. I can twerk.

The balance is cheese

Hello there,
Regarding Question #2, what about our server appears fun? Note that during off-peak hours on the server it CAN get very lonely, so what would expect to do during these times to prevent the onset of boredom?  Smile

I will probly just play by my self and build and mine and do something or I would literally have nothing to do and atleast it would be something

Hmmmmmmmmmm............
Well if you resign yourself to having absolutely nothing to do, that means you'll have an 80% chance of whining about being bored. We already have too many players like that, so I can't say it's a compelling answer.

But okay, lets just do a quick app review...

Question #1: We generally have a lot of problems with players surrounding their names with "X"'s (we've had two so far that were potential griefers), so automatically you have many warning signs to you. Sorry. Razz

Question #2: So again, the main point is that you want friends, or barring that at least a normal Minecraft experience. The problem is that that describes just about ny Minecraft server out there, not necessarily a Gulliver one. We need a "gulliver" reason for joining the server, or better yet a "Big Sister" reason why this looks so compelling. How did you know about us, what did you read about us, what most attracts you about our particular server. Maybe you're a fan of our strict application process, since it ensures we [at least try to] accept good quality players. Wink

Question #3: Another common response which is okay, but again very generic. Not helped at all by the poor grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

Question #4:
a) Creative-minded people have more creative answers. Also, mispelled "extreme". Razz
b) Forgot to specify what kind of pie. I betcha you might like Shephard's pie, because it's unlike any pie you may have in mind (it doesn't have wheat, for instance).
c) ugh, well we dont want twerkers on our server >v>
d) Mispelled "gallon", also is that in one sitting or over the course of the day? I'm sure that might be unhealthy in some way, but it's your body. ^^;
e) At this point it should be noted that all your facts have to do with deconstruction and destruction in some way shape or form. These are very troubling as it at least shows an inclindation for destructive, and at times rather creepy behavior. ^^;

Question #5: And on top of that you picked a relatively selfish Right to quote. Not wrong, but in the context of everything I've seen so far, not helping your overall quality image.

Quesiton #6: And "balance"? You got the cheese aspect right, but this balance bothers me as well since there was never any mention of the word in any of my documentation. Could it be you're trying to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt? My gawd! D:

=============

So overall, the app you wrote is riddled with poor details, horrible spelling/grammar/punctuation/sentence structure, and to compliment that rather unnerving details about your personal self. Not for nothing, but not only do I you not pass the whitelist, but I would strongly urge you to reconsider joining. I don't believe you'll be able to find what you're looking for here, sorry to say Sad
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by XxjacobbellxX Fri May 09, 2014 10:23 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

XxjacobbellxX

I have a friend that plays on this server and I want to play with him.My friend says its a lot of fun and I want to play it too.

I am great at building and I can also help others when needed. I am a very friendly person.

1. I'm a fan of watching Youtube.

2. I love to talk to my friends and hangout.

3. I laugh a lot.

4. I love playing games on Steam with my pals.

10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting
conversations and roleplay.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide please write down the name of the official server currency.

The currency is cheese.

P.S. I made this account 4 years ago, and when the name changing update is out I plan on changing my name when I can.

XxjacobbellxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Fri May 09, 2014 11:53 pm

XxjacobbellxX

I have a friend that plays on this server and I want to play with him.My friend says its a lot of fun and I want to play it too.

I am great at building and I can also help others when needed. I am a very friendly person.

3. I laugh a lot.

10.You have the right to use the organized chat mod TabbyChat if you wish to filter out uninteresting

The currency is cheese.

P.S. I made this account 4 years ago, and when the name changing update is out I plan on changing my name when I can.

I don't recall saying you should reapply. For one thing, your application is radically different from what you had before, you have very samey answers to question #4, and you have worse answers to questions 2 and 3. Also this aspect about a friend on the server should have been mentioned from the start if it's so important to you -- I will need to know the name of your friend to verify that a) he knows who you are, and b) he is someone I can trust and that is NOT new, as I have to be weary of overly-new players whitelisting a whole raiding party.

In other words, my confidence is shaken even more so than before and I'm not altogether convinced you're being truthful with me. So my recommendation is that you back off for a while, and if you still insist on playing here, then try again later in a few weeks with a much more detailed application, and an acknowledgement that your first attempts were inadequate.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyMan360 Sat May 10, 2014 12:18 am

IGN: BunnyMan360

why: i think this server is awesome because of the videos you have posted

i am not really good at any thing

i like cheese
i like to play gulliver mod
i play minecraft every day
i have 1 cat
i like to tell the truth

i can't read the Novice's Creed

server currency: cheese block/sponge

BunnyMan360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 am

BunnyMan360 wrote:IGN: BunnyMan360

why: i think this server is awesome because of the videos you have posted

i am not really good at any thing

i like cheese
i like to play gulliver mod
i play minecraft every day
i have 1 cat
i like to tell the truth

i can't read the Novice's Creed

server currency: cheese block/sponge

Thank you for your honesty.  Obviously you're not getting whitelisted,  but at least you're willing to state, very clearly, why that's not the case.  In that way you save both your time and mine, and for that I respect you.  Wink

Good luck to you, BunnyMan! *salutes*
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 Empty Whitelist application

Post by matatorolol Sat May 10, 2014 2:04 am

matatorolol is my MC username, and I wish to enjoy your server in the pursuit of fun with gulliver in SMP, because SSP is BORING(except for when I build awesomely small things), a few of my aspects are that I'm a nice, funny, and random player, I could add a lot of things to the server depending on my mood. I too make bread, sourdough, and I have a nice old dog named Kyl(Yes, that's how you spell it), I have a part-time job, but it pays well enough to keep my internet n' stuff going, but mostly my wife takes in all the cash, I like spicy things, I used to have a mac, but it wasn't durable enough Sad, I understand my rights as a novice of the Big Sister server, and my favourite right is: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.
Cheese. I also use Mc.Memoryhog firefox.

matatorolol

Back to top Go down

Post by BunnyMan360 Sat May 10, 2014 4:12 am

will the server ever be not white listed confused 

BunnyMan360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat May 10, 2014 10:30 am

matatorolol wrote:matatorolol is my MC username, and I wish to enjoy your server in the pursuit of fun with gulliver in SMP, because SSP is BORING(except for when I build awesomely small things), a few of my aspects are that I'm a nice, funny, and random player, I could add a lot of things to the server depending on my mood. I too make bread, sourdough, and I have a nice old dog named Kyl(Yes, that's how you spell it), I have a part-time job, but it pays well enough to keep my internet n' stuff going, but mostly my wife takes in all the cash, I like spicy things, I used to have a mac, but it wasn't durable enough Sad, I understand my rights as a novice of the Big Sister server, and my favourite right is: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.
Cheese. I also use Mc.Memoryhog firefox.

Thanks for applying

Oh god, you need to get your layout sorted, I cant tell where one question ends and the next begins. Tbh, I dont know how you thought this was acceptable xP You need to space out your answers and write the questions out before your answers. have a look at some older apps first.

Once youve done that, then ill review it, since I cant read it right now ^_^'
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScale Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 am

BunnyMan360 wrote:will the server ever be not white listed confused 

It will always be whitelist. Trust me, you don't want it where any griefer can just get into the server wreck your house and leave, no questions asked. Its much, -much- better this way =] its for your own protection.
ShadowScale
ShadowScale

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by matatorolol Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 am

Ok shadow...I'll edit the spaces in.

matatorolol

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 13 Empty Second try(Now with spaces)

Post by matatorolol Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 am

1&2:Hello, my IGN is matatorolol, and I would love to enjoy your server because singleplayer just wasn't enough for me, and I like to build tiny things.

3:I can bring in many aspects to the server depending on my mood, I am a funny, random, and nice player and I normally generate a calm atmosphere all around me.

4:I like to make sourdough, I'm 24, I have a part-time job to pay for the electric and internet(My wife decided we'd split bills because I game a lot), I have a nice old dog, Kyl, I used to have a Nook, but it fell off a cliff when I went camping.

5: 5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so

6: The currency is Cheese(Or sponge blocks, also, THOSE STILL EXIST?!)

I hope you find this a MUCH more organised entry, sorry I kinda splurged and forgot the spaces(I was TIRED). I hope to see you on the server sometime.

matatorolol

Back to top Go down

Post by XxjacobbellxX Sat May 10, 2014 11:34 am

Ciabatta wrote:

XxjacobbellxX

3. I laugh a lot.

The currency is cheese.

I don't recall saying you should reapply.  For one thing, your application is radically different from what you had before, you have very samey answers to question #4, and you have worse answers to questions 2 and 3.  Also this aspect about a friend on the server should have been mentioned from the start if it's so important to you -- I will need to know the name of your friend to verify that a) he knows who you are, and b) he is someone I can trust and that is NOT new, as I have to be weary of overly-new players whitelisting a whole raiding party.

In other words, my confidence is shaken even more so than before and I'm not altogether convinced you're being truthful with me.  So my recommendation is that you back off for a while, and if you still insist on playing here, then try again later in a few weeks with a much more detailed application, and an acknowledgement that your first attempts were inadequate.

his name is MisterTtocS, you can ask him idk if hes new, he just recently told me about the server so idk how long he has played on the server.

XxjacobbellxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 pm

XxjacobbellxX wrote:
his name is MisterTtocS, you can ask him idk if hes new, he just recently told me about the server so idk how long he has played on the server.

Star Wars?!! I thought I already let in his silly filly friend. >.>

Tell him to get his walrus butt over here and post that he knows you, and so I can properly yell at him as well. Totally sick and tired of these newbies thinking they can bring their friends over and expect them to be automatically whitelisted. That makes it seem like it's okay to write a crappy application, especially if they themselves (like Star Wars) gave me a tough time during their own app review process (any time I have to touch your app three times is too much).

Geez laweez, you guys just don't make it easy for me. >.<
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next