Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 1:19 pm

infernoold wrote:1. My Minecraft Username(for 1.6.2) is infernoold1(if I need the one from the latest ver. of Minecraft it's infernoold).

2. I would like to try this sever out, since my little sister has said quite a lot of good things about it. Plus I am a YouTuber/Streamer so I would stream playing this, if the higher ups here didn't mind.

3. I am a builder at heart, I never did like the survival mode that much. I'd like to try my hand at creating large murals or popular culture icons, like My Little Pony(I am a brony ^_^). I'm very slow to anger and extremely patient, but stubborn once I set my mind to something. Overall I'd love to try out this server and see what it's all about <3.

4. (1) I am a YouTuber/Streamer, if you want my twitch page/YouTube/Twitter/ect just message me.
  (2) I am a brony, I absolutley love My Little Pony!
  (3) I am in college (majoring in IT)
  (4) I drive a 2010 Dodge Charger SXT (licence plate XXXXXXXX)
  (5) I absolutely love Macaroni and Cheese!

5. Novice's Creed:
Fresh and green, young and idealistic, energized and hopeful. You cannot wait to vanquish giants,
care   for   little   ones,   or   punch   trees.   You   want   to   build   the   next   epic   town   of   such   radiance   –   such
magnificence and grandeur – the likes of which have never before been seen by any man, woman, child, or
pigman! You want to befriend all and be loved by all. Or at the very least, you want to prove to yourself
that you can survive, thrive, and prosper against all odds and without the  luxury of a head start. The
simple fact of being a Novice is but a minor inconvenience, like finding the jar of ink dried up right before
penning your grand story.  Because sooner or later, that grand story of yours will get told.
In short, you are a person of small power, but grand ambition, and immeasurable potential. Yet you
know you are currently a guest in a strange house, unknown by most or all its inhabitants. You are wise to
proceed with caution, as your actions will be tracked, your words held against you, your every moment
scrutinized.  Just as you are unsure of what challenges and dangers lie ahead, so too will we be unsure of
exactly what kind of person you are.  After all that effort and hospitality, will you be a new good friend for
us, and a noble protector to the server that is so dear to us? Or will you be seduced by the dark arts of
griefery, and betray our trust in the most callous manner possible?  
Until we can be sure of your intentions, and inasmuch as we would love to trust all our fellow players
unconditionally, for your own protection and those of your new fellow players, you must honourably accept
the Novice status until such time as we can grant you full server citizenship. Until that time, you stand as
both a pinnacle of patience and fortitude in the face of adversity, and as an eternal reminder for us all of
how we ourselves started our Minecraftian lives.  Blessed is the Novice player who stands proud to this role
and who assures us all of good intentions through kindness and good behaviour.  
To help you on your journey through our server, this  list of Rights and Responsibilities has been
compiled for you, to assure you that, even as a Novice player, you still have rules to abide to, as well as
privileges offered to you to aid in your development.  It is to your benefit to keep a copy of this list... this
Novice's Creed... with you at all times to remain informed and astute.

One Right/Responsibility listed that I like: Please be Courteous to Staff and observer their instructions should they give you any.

6. Server currency sounds tasty because it's the other half of my fav food at the moment.....Cheese! ^_^.

oooh! Fluttershy! Very Happy
Well already I can see this going well (totally not being biased or anything). ^^

Question #1: Just to confirm, your username is infernoold1. We only operate on the older versions of Minecraft (at this time), so for future reference you can omit the reference to later ones. ^^

Question #2: Ah! I'd be curious to know who your little sister is, but otherwise your other reasons are compelling in and of thenmselves. So I will ask you this later. Smile

Question #3: Yay! More builders are always appreciated... getting folks to help with road building is like pulling teeth. XD
Not sure if by murals you mean pixel art,... I typically don't like free-standing pixel art, but any ones that can blend in the surrounding environments are okay by me. ^^
Stubborness is bad, but I trust you will keep it in check, or at least to yourself. Smile
In any event, it's always a good thing to have another fellow MLP fan -- granted, it's conceivable that female fans of the show currently outnumber male ones. Smile

Question #4: Woah! Don't post your license plate on the internet, you silly filly! XD
Everything else seems very interesting, though I remember at least another applicant recently liking Macaroni & Cheese. I would urge you both to reconsider its consumption, or at least learn to make some that use natural (unprocessed) cheeses and non-wheat pasta. Smile

Question #5: Oh, and you almost got this one wrong till you quote the actual Responsibility towards the end. You don't need to restate the introduction of the creed, that's for your own personal use. Smile

Question #6: Yay! That's right. Very Happy

Alright!!!
Well except for some minor niggles here and there, Fluttershy (or rather Flutterguy?) has written a great app that is more than whitelist-ready.

Welcome aboard!
And I figure this is appropriate:

Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by zookpeker Sun May 04, 2014 1:24 pm

1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

- My Minecraft IGN is zookpeker

2.Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

- I would like to join this server because I like the mod Gulliver and also I like the modded servers.

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

- I heard about the mod on the forum UncleMion PlanetMinecraft and I find the server watching a trailer on youtube and I got immediately hooked and I never experience Gulliver multiplayer.

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• I have a little humor.

• I love video games (mainly Minecraft).

• I go to Morocco every summer vacation.

• I have a boats to sail.

• I have a bread factory (It'S a JOKE :p).

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

- I like this rule : "6. If adventurous, you have the right to build and live in public thematic maps such as the Cheese
Quest house, provided your habitation positively contributes to, rather than negatively impacts, the
thematic value of the map".

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

-The official currency are Cheese blocks (Sponge) !

-Thanks you !
zookpeker
zookpeker

Back to top Go down

Post by zookpeker Sun May 04, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm not English and I use Google Translate x)
zookpeker
zookpeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 2:36 pm

zookpeker wrote:I'm not English and I use Google Translate x)

Okay, you wouldn't be the only one to have to go through this, but then if that's the case, why spend all that effort to make jokes where they don't belong?  You could have simply picked any other normal thing about yourself, but you spent the time and effort to flaunt Question #4 and try to make a mockery of me and my application.

I'm sorry, but you've left me with a very bad impression of yourself, so I don't believe it would be appropriate to whitelist you.  Do not resubmit an application, we will not review it.

Good luck to you,
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by epicness2237@ymail.com Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 pm

xxaaron03xx
I have played on many gulliver servers before. I love Gulliver Servers, so when my friend lapunny told me to whitelist for this one, I said for him to tell me where! I am really hoping to get on this server to play with my friend lapunny so we can build a base together.

3.Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I have played on a few different Gulliver servers with lapunny, and I have played gulliver in my own singleplayer world.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

•I have a really annoying dog
• I have A LOT of games on steam(118 Paid)
• I love to play DayZ and Rust with friends
• My favorite thing to do in my free time(In minecraft) is to build with friends
• My favorite food is Chicken

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"16. As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the 
smaller player."

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

epicness2237@ymail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2W3iRd Sun May 04, 2014 5:18 pm

[*]What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Awesomeruls_2

[*]Please explain why you would like to join the Server.

I would like to jon the server because I loved the mod for a while! But its a little but boring playing with it by your self.

[*]So that is why i would like to join the server Very Happy

[*]Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.

I dunno, im fun :3

[*]Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

WEIRD , FUN , LIKES VIDEO GAMES (Who doesn't?) , NERDY , WEIRD AGAIN!

[*]To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read theNovice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.

F
[*]5. If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 

[*]long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

[*]And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

2W3iRd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello. I strongly advise, for privacy reasons, NOT to use your email address as your username.
Anyway, I'll make this quick....

Question #1: I'm not a big fan of these multi-x names, they typically spell trouble. But whatevs, you're stuck with it. Wink

Question #2: Yes, your friend lapunny nearly jeopardized your chances since he told me about 500 times to come and whitelist you, this while I was trying really hard to concentrate on building. If you're not as impertinent, hopefully you can tell him to be patient. My staff and I will process whitelist reviews when we're ready to do so.

Question #3: This is a repeat of Question #2, so it won't fly. Please explain specifically what you can bring to the server, since it's not altogether clear what lapunny brings currently.

Question #4: Okay, these sound good enough.

Question #5: Very good.

Question #6: And good.

Not bad, but please reread Question #3 and answer it appropriately. Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by epicness2237@ymail.com Sun May 04, 2014 5:25 pm

xxaaron03xx
I have played on many gulliver servers before. I love Gulliver Servers, so when my friend lapunny told me to whitelist for this one, I said for him to tell me where! I am really hoping to get on this server to play with my friend lapunny so we can build a base together.

3..Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I have played on a few different Gulliver servers, and I can build good houses for Tiny people, I also play the game on my own, so I know how to do certain things in it. I could help build homes for people, so that they can live somewhere.

4.Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.

• My favorite thing to do in my free time(In minecraft) is to build with friends

5.To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
"16. As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the
smaller player."

6.And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.
Cheese

Last edited by epicness2237@ymail.com on Sun May 04, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

epicness2237@ymail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 pm

2W3iRd wrote:[*]What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?

Awesomeruls_2

[and stuff...]

[*]

I think you tried to get cute with formatting and failed, because your layout is horrible.  Like I told another applicant who tried the same thing, if you can't tame BBCode, just post a simple text response.

Aside from that, your answers to Questions #2 through #4 are, to put it politely, not good.  Reread the instructions and repost a real application if you want to join, otherwise try another "fun" server (as many Minecraft servers out there are just as fun).  

Thank you.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 5:29 pm

epicness2237@ymail.com wrote:1.What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
xxaaron03xx

3..Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I have played on a few different Gulliver servers, and I can build good houses for Tiny people, I also play the game on my own, so I know how to do certain things in it.

"16. As a Giant, please refrain from frequent and harmful bullying behavior, unless consented to by the
smaller player."

Cheese

Okay, that will do.  Whitelisted.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 Empty Whitelist

Post by 2W3iRd Sun May 04, 2014 6:14 pm

1. IGN : Awesomeruls_2

2.Why I would like to join the server: This is going to be the first time I played this mod on a server if I do get whitelisted! But, the other reason is that I do not like playing alone, it gets boring after a while.

3.Talents & Skills: I will not be a jerk to ppl , won't be annoying , ect!
Also, I will try to help people in need if they need it.

4.5 Random Facts!: 1.Fun 2.Weird 3.Helpful 4.Respectful 5.HAPPEH

5.Responsibility: If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered

6.Currency of the server: CHEESE =SPONGE

2W3iRd

Back to top Go down

Post by 2W3iRd Sun May 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Also hopefully this is a better application!  Very Happy

2W3iRd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 7:02 pm

2W3iRd wrote:Also hopefully this is a better application!  Very Happy

Nope.  Questions 3 and 4 are still horrible, and #2 relies too much that you won't be bored here.  Trust me, those who can't seem to survive without someone to horse around with on the server utter the same thing over and over again: "IMMA BORED!!!!".  And good luck getting me to help with their boredom, because I'm usually too busy doing some real work, like building out the spawn area -- they should be grateful I don't just kick them out every time they mutter those infernal words.  Wink

So I seriously have to wonder if this place is really for you, as it may not be the kind of fun you're looking for. Rather than try again and again until you either get it right by chance or get me angry, I might suggest you rethink if you want to join us.  There may be other places that could cater to your... er, "l33" speak.  >.>
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by 2W3iRd Sun May 04, 2014 7:11 pm

What ever -.- It said an honest answer and i gave that, it might not be 100% right either

2W3iRd

Back to top Go down

Post by 2W3iRd Sun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

And also, if you havent noticed, this is like th eonly gulliver server!
that is online atleast

Last edited by 2W3iRd on Sun May 04, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2W3iRd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sun May 04, 2014 8:13 pm

2W3iRd wrote:And also, if you havent noticed, this is like th eonly gulliver server!
that is online atleast

Well that's a bit unfair to all the smaller, lesser-known Gulliver servers still out there -- but if we assume for a moment that's true, we aren't active and going strong because we take in every person that can at least talk something resembling English.  

We have standards and we enforce these standards, and to be honest they're not even that strict.  The problem some people have is that the application requires them to read and demonstrate a little effort on their part, and sadly due to laziness or reading comprehension issues, something as easy as that turns out to be a huge nightmare.  As an example, yes the question says to be honest, but it also requires a minimum of 30-60 words (not characters) -- effort is just as important as honesty, and long descriptions of interesting facts about you show a LOT more effort than single-word adjectives.

So if you really want to join us, you'll lift heaven and earth to prove that you're serious about joining us by writing a good application.  Otherwise, we're left to assume we would be better off without you, since lazy and bored people also tend to murder, steal and grief (from prior experience).
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 12 Empty Whitelist app

Post by minerman421 Tue May 06, 2014 7:56 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?Minerman421

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.i love the mod gulliver and im friendly and i really want to join Smile please.?

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server. im very responsible i dont cuss hack or spam im skilled on a 7 out of 10.

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players. im friendly., i love playing modded survival., i like making people happy., i try to help as much as i can., and im very helpful

minerman421

Back to top Go down

Post by minerman421 Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

please? Embarassed 

minerman421

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Tue May 06, 2014 9:11 pm

...I'm sorry, but if you really wanted to join, I think you'd actually try.

Suffice it to say, the best advice I can give you is to actually go back to the first post and figure out what you need to do to get a full application done.
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 08, 2014 8:39 am

Lol, you could have just edited your post to add that. Smile

Anyway, Dropbox is currently experiencing some technical issues, so for the time being there is no access to my guides. I will look into setting up some mirrors later today, but unfortunately we cannot let you in without making sure you've read the creed to some capacity.

Thank you for your patience. Smile
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Thu May 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Okay, the links on my guide have all been updated.  You can go ahead and download the Novice's Creed here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kt0uracld4ccxtm/NovicesCreed.pdf

It seems like the PDF viewer by Dropbox is temporarily disabled, so it will ask you to download it instead.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by tuff_mrabe Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm

I'm righting this for a second time because my internet crashed twice meh no biggy I'll Do what ever it takes to join another Gulliver mod!!! =D
Ign:tuff_mrabe
I've played on Gunia's server and on a server named Under Gulliver's toe They were both very fun servers with a friendly atmosphere and made me happy and it also made the server enjoyable to play although there was this panda guy in Gunia's server who grieved but I think he was banned It was fun none the lest.
Why I should join the server because I've been through a lot of looking after the two Gulliver servers I played went offline which made me depressed But hey This is a Gulliver server none the less I guess I most join after no Gulliver friends for about a year the only person I play on Gulliver over that time wasn't even a player it was a zombie named bill 0-0 don't judge me I got a lonely life on single player Razz
5 RANDOM FACTZ!!!
1I like to ride Dolporagons in my dreams they are dolphin and a dragon cross bred with a rainbow 0-0
2I like to go on adventures in the depths of the unknown mostly because i'm a dwarf
3I can not find any of my race, except I know the name of one but we've never met wanna know who it is? Honeydew XD
4Never met honeydew want to in multiplayer though =) were like dwarven family
5And I like to diggy diggy holes! Smile while singing songs about going to the moon.
THIS IS THE 5! QUESTION! see what I did there not funny huh Razz any ways >=D Words of wisdom v Please help keep the atmosphere on our server peaceful, 
laid­back, exhilarating, appreciative and  fun.
And you guyz Uses CHEEZE for currency Wink

tuff_mrabe

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next