Big Sister Minecraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptySun May 24, 2020 10:02 am by Spookster

» Yep, it's about Gulliver.
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptySat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm by bryceio

» The Future of Pochi
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptySat May 23, 2020 4:44 pm by Spookster

» Whitelisting Applications
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 2:55 am by Spookster

» Building up Kakariko Village
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 3:41 pm by bryceio

» Whitelist Application Troubles
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:00 pm by monica4

» Whitelist Applications - Archive 3
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:03 pm by Spookster

» Name changing warning
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptySun May 28, 2017 10:10 am by Oo_ProHunterz_oO

» FML error help
Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 10:37 pm by bryceio

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

+200
Malachi577
awsomesaucedude
Jackholmesnh
StorySaysTruth
stellan11
GigaStorm
helpmepls
tinyelf101
Cirrian
JacobXZY
ultragamer564
Tupr
Kokkey
gymman
Dude1002746
SirMonkeyFood
raffles
Soopuhstar56
acetrainer890
SpeedDoesMC
Tipls
Pikachu
Hydraxous
polybrrr
KirbyDS11
thunderfan115
Brutecrusher
D2Y9E
WPAirsoftB
slobugsy
finnymario
Jagged_
YadJomhur
husseinkhhr
UsernameDeCarlos
Caticus_
HydraWar
BudderCarp101
Canadian2Mohawk
TheCraftJorge
monkeyman
giroro4210
nvm99
Xzinic
FunkiestGrain
legodrew
SPCJames
MuntantCreeper37*
Loganstang
jpattrin040
TwistyPvP
kidpower
Spartain1
Yuquibo
Wefner
ShadowSh4d0w
FrutyLudy69
canaw33d
killer5868
TheEpicKyle
Theros_Warrior
Tilk
CandyDemon
q9c9p
DylaNplus10
Ultrabloxx248
slenderhood223
eogooot
eliteawsome
justinb41702
Flammole
Sebastion
Mcowher01
danielthegreat01
HirodetsuArai
StorySays
emilatte
alex0412
bumblebee104
piston24
RedIronFang
Gemerlx
Trovo22
arnoudje
rolorolo8
nja095
ash02rom
mix787
coacadile
Kirex17
Jams
DrawfKing84
chocolatecheese1
ip_daily2
Shane1470
squirrel246
droman9
Bowser
Keegwi
zendadafu
Night_Lord123
DoctorMudkip
Plume Aurion
buddylulu
bloodyhorse99
M4tchedPl4yer
dav393
furyheroz
wesley4808
jedimastercobra
Chicago?
Trializ
callum1h3
XainEx25
sammarkvoort
axelpang
DocDragon
jcreddog00
Miisaka
minnow14
Gabatoro
brazenhawk
matatorolol
BunnyMan360
Larryflapjack
XxjacobbellxX
tuff_mrabe
mikeythegreat01
minerman421
2W3iRd
epicness2237@ymail.com
infernoold
tgs16
jack0058
flashgnash
zookpeker
NeilGH
kmdell
connorcreeper14
MisterTtocS
bryceio
jibwhee
CAPTKILLRDEAN
slappy0222
wonwoo0621
DaylenWebb
cutesnail5
Soniss
Cykrion
bejago269
CrypticGamma
TheCakeGaming
RasmusXL
Turn999
SuperEll10
Panini_The_Great
VegaDestroyer
dankuso1
PichuBrosFTW
BubbleMongoose
dragon5601
mrpiggy99
Haasman29
invisibledragon
kjshannon
SwimmerMan01
NateTheGreat345
The_Glitch
Kamkut17
iallipekul
dylanj2114
Raided_You
puddy777
dagger3475
Raddaman8000
milipeed
jdvs111
LordBiscuits
Carthoris
Shape_Sea
Ajjget
mrjoebsoto
BreakRoom
snarkel
Camo001
Minoriko
Anatom22
Steelebo
500nicko
mtmagic
pazneria12
Pedzr
TVguy25
squrile
theclaire
BurgerWarrior
IY110
ShadowScale
Ciabatta
jazzymens
204 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by SPCJames Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:21 am

;-; to tell the truth ive never been good at spelling or grammar xD

SPCJames

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Whitelist Applications - Archive 1

Post by Turn999 Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:13 pm

r u german? :3
Turn999
Turn999

RP Character Sheet
Name: Turn (nickname Timon)
Personality Trait: Energetic
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicago? Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:21 pm

etc:

Got it, Lord Burgerus. Whitelist should be done momentarily.
Chicago?
Chicago?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 Empty Redone

Post by legodrew Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:48 pm

1)
speeder360

2)
I would love to join this server because I like creative/plotme servers, and paired with the Gulliver mod, I believe I will have a good time on this server. Also, the videos look exiting.This is my very first time going on a gulliver server, and I hope I get whitelisted and have fun!

3) I am a friendly person. I love science, art and of course, GAMING! I am very polite and will never bully anyone on this server. My traits are science, math and art.I am also a great builder.I hope to meet nice people on this server, and have a LOOOOT of fun while I'm on!

4)
• I bake cookies. I love chocolate chip
• I have a cat and dog. They are C to the U to the T to the E CUTE!
• I have almost every gaming console!
• I love tacos. They are my favorite food! Chicken tacos are the best.
• I enjoying eating food with Cholula Sauce. It adds a little Zing with a side of Sweet

5) If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. I like this right because I want to be able to build a "hobbit hole" near Spawnington.

6) CHEESE!

There edited 3 and 5. Hope i get whitelisted!
legodrew
legodrew

RP Character Sheet
Name: 21 jeff
Personality Trait: Patient
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:05 pm

FunkiestGrain wrote:how do you know when your accepted

You will be told. Usually by the staff member who reviewed your application.
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jams Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:17 pm

The process usually consists of improving the app till it is acceptable. I would review your app right now but time is not on my side and you would have long gaps of time between replies.  Crying or Very sad 
Jams
Jams

RP Character Sheet
Name: Jammy
Personality Trait: Fiery
Character Description:

http://thistotallyexists.com/notreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Jammy wrote:The process usually consists of improving the app till it is acceptable. I would review your app right now but time is not on my side and you would have long gaps of time between replies.  Crying or Very sad 

Yep, Jammy hit the nail on the head.  ^^

And just at first glance, buddy, you're not getting accepted.  So if I were you, I'd read the instructions and rewrite your application before you waste one of my reviewer's time.  And the more time wasted, the less chance you'll have of getting in.   Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Name: Ciabatta Sylvia
Personality Trait: Busy
Character Description:

https://bigsister.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:27 pm

FunkiestGrain wrote:me ? i rushed a bit

Well if you're in such a hurry to get kicked out, why even bother to apply at all?

Hit the road, Jack, and leave this whitelist for the big boys and girls.
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by legodrew Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:42 pm

FunkiestGrain wrote:me ? i rushed a bit
Yeah, just wait or edit it
or don't
I sent my app and an answer came back in a few hours telling me to edit it.
legodrew
legodrew

RP Character Sheet
Name: 21 jeff
Personality Trait: Patient
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 pm

FunkiestGrain wrote:im writing rigth now and im making it perfect so dont deny intill im finished my new good copy

Then don't ever callously tell me you rushed through my app again.  
Of course now you've put yourself in a corner... if you're rewrite is something less than a perfect application, you're going to get it.  Wink
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm

speeder360 wrote:1)
speeder360

2)
I would love to join this server because I like creative/plotme servers, and paired with the Gulliver mod, I believe I will have a good time on this server. Also, the videos look exiting.This is my very first time going on a gulliver server, and I hope I get whitelisted and have fun!

3) I am a friendly person. I love science, art and of course, GAMING! I am very polite and will never bully anyone on this server. My traits are science, math and art.I am also a great builder.I hope to meet nice people on this server, and have a LOOOOT of fun while I'm on!

4)
• I bake cookies. I love chocolate chip
• I have a cat and dog. They are C to the U to the T to the E CUTE!
• I have almost every gaming console!
• I love tacos. They are my favorite food! Chicken tacos are the best.
• I enjoying eating food with Cholula Sauce. It adds a little Zing with a side of Sweet

5) If Tiny, you have the right to carve a home within Spawnington, its sewers, or its various hovels, so 
long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered. I like this right because I want to be able to build a "hobbit hole" near Spawnington.

6) CHEESE!

There edited 3 and 5. Hope i get whitelisted!

Well, you got the explanation for the Right down, though question 3 is still five words short of the recommended minimum - a limit which may seem harsh, but trust me, it helps keep less savory characters from getting on the server. However, you did at least edit both of them, and the Rights part is correct. Thus, overall, I think you followed my criteria fairly well - that you did so at all is a small achievement, by the way Razz

So I think you’ve just about earned this whitelist - though this is, compared to some of the other Apps that have been accepted - a bit of a marginal one. Try to stay out of trouble ^^
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:08 pm

FunkiestGrain wrote:im writing rigth now and im making it perfect so dont deny intill im finished my new good copy

DAMMIT FUNKY, STOP EMAILING ME YOUR APPLICATION OR I REALLY WILL TOSS YOU OUT RIGHT FREAKIN NOW!!!
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciabatta Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:10 pm

GAWD!! THESE PEOPLE!  >v<
Ciabatta
Ciabatta
Admin

RP Character Sheet
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by BurgerWarrior Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Xzinic wrote:1) My IGN is Xzinic.

2) I would like to join the server for simple reasons as I like playing with other people, but I also want to play with people that have the same taste of mods as I do. I also am tired of how dull the npcs are in their reaction. Also, I like seeing uniquely created builds relating to the size of one's self. It offers more perspective and imagination than typical servers offer.

I have had a past experience with a gulliver server before and became recognized by the community as a bit of a smart aleck.

3)

I am a quiet and friendly individual who often aids in the assistance of other people when I am free of time. On the previous gulliver server I've tried repairing the griefed areas near the spawn every now and then. I also have a determined mindset towards goals that can be easily accomplished but take up time to complete. I once dug a 4,000 block tunnel to a mushroom biome so a friend could start a mycelium farm. I made the entrance at the public mine, assuring others could have a safe route to the biome as well. After I built the tunnel, it became apparent that the trip to the biome took to long, so I created a nether portal traveling system to reduce the distance by 1/8 (500 blocks). I often aid my community in building safe travel systems.

4)

* I over-think things too much such as common things like morality, figure of speeches, and emotions.
* I notice things that other people may overlook.
* I have an innate ability to weird other people out, like speaking in phrases only a madman would understand.
* Most of my comments are in the form of a question.
* I am a terrible fighter, I once lost to two players wearing only leather armor While I wore entire diamond armor.

5) Right #8 "You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these."

6) Cheese is the server's cash.

Hm, I think I remember your name, though I forget whether it was from Gunia’s server or Dravic’s…

Overall, though, your app has good formatting, grammar, and spelling, so that’s a small bonus for you.

However, while your answer to question 2 is a good length, it doesn’t really cover why you want to join this server particularly. You seem okay with any server that supports the mod - which, while we’re currently the only large Gulliver server in operation (to my knowledge, anyway) - we’d rather not lose players the minute another server becomes vaguely popular. Thus, some specific reasons to join our server would be very much appreciated.

Well, all that I can say is that from your story, you sound like the kind of guy who’ll be building 8x houses. We could use more determined folk Razz (Besides that, your length is good, and you actually answered the prompt, so this is clear)

Your Five Facts are pretty good, except for a couple things… namely that your last fact pertains to Minecraft, PvP, and doesn’t do much to reveal your character. While you don’t have to put up personal information, generalized facts that allow us to see what kind of person you are are what we’re looking for here. On that note, the rest of your facts check out in length and content - though maybe you should try lengthening your second fact, just to be safe.

Your answer to number 5 is only half right - while you did write down a Right (and numbered it, too. Nice Razz ), you forgot to explain why you picked it, which helps add onto our little character analysis. Please add that ^^

Thus, I think your app is pretty good, but it needs a bit more work before I can whitelist you and have peace of mind. Please fix what I asked you to, and then you should be good to go, then! (And try to do everything, would you? It’s annoying when only half [or none] of my critiquing is followed…).
BurgerWarrior
BurgerWarrior

RP Character Sheet
Name: Orphan Warrior
Personality Trait: Laid-Back
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Post by nvm99 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Greetings!

my name is Nicolás Valencia Mundaca,and my nickname is nvm99.

in my opinion, play minecraft without mod, it's pretty boring, so i decided play multiplayer but this time i want to try something different, play multiplayer with mods.

Searching, I found this server and looks pretty well and I'm excited to try it and have fun

My talents and skills are : PvP, bulding and mining

about the mod : i just know how make the potions

My personalities and traits are: hard worker, i never give up, i competitive, more or less serious and and very optimistic

I have no idea how I can help, but I can give help to anyone who needs it

5 random facts  Very Happy 

1-i am from valparaiso/chile
2-English is not my main language (sorry about that :c)
3-i love sandwiches :3
4-i love team fortress 2 Surprised
5- I'm a sophomore

as a chilean, i accept the terms and the responsibility of my acts

my favorite right is =
8.You have the right to harvest wood or public crops, so long as you replant these

The currency is CHEESE  lol!
nvm99
nvm99

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 Empty whitelist application

Post by giroro4210 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:00 pm

1) Giroro4210

2) I would like to join this server called big sister because I am interested in the Gulliver mod in minecraft. I have done this alone, but it always seems to be missing something on single player, other players. Sure mods are fun by yourself, but I find it much more fun to play with others and share experiences with players. This server can give me the chance to play with others. This being a good Gulliver mod. I heard about this server from a friend, who on the server is, RedIronFang. I have watched the trailer and I'm ready to join.

3) I am a good SAFE pyro builder. meaning I can build things with fire and have them safe for players to walk around in and not get hurt unless they do something wrong. I am also a kind of good restone builder. So I can build things with safe fire and redstone to make a cool temple or something.

4) Five random facts
1) I own my out private bukkit server so i know bukkit commands
2) I have made a working TARDIS that goes away in vinila minecraft
3) I have a youtube channel used for games other than minecraft for the most part
4) I make lots of safe pyro buildings. like an Elsa frozen castle with fire. with no people catching on fire
5) I have been playing minecraft before the nether was in game

long as the outward appearance of the aforementioned structures are not altered.

6) I have read the quick guide and the official server currency is cheese

giroro4210
giroro4210

RP Character Sheet
Name:
Personality Trait:
Character Description:

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Applications - Archive 1 - Page 29 Empty Whitelist application

Post by monkeyman Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:21 pm

What is your Minecraft username (or "IGN")?
monkeyman13456

Please explain why you would like to join the Server.
My friend EpicKyle14 recommended this server to me and I think it will be a lot of fun.

Please explain how your talents, skills, experience, personality traits, and aspirations can help contribute positively to our server.
I am an optimistic person and I like being nice and helpful to others. I think I can keep the server very positive. I also like working with other people. I think I would do well working with others to make REALLY cool builds Very Happy .

Please list five random facts about yourself that can help differentiate you from other players.    I am a teen
                                        I like to swim
                                        I also like to play chess
                                        I like to draw
                                        I love to chill with my friends

To ensure you understand your rights and responsibilities on our server, please read the Novice's Creed, and write down one right or responsibility that you enjoy the most.
2. You have the right to a brief tour of the spawn city of Spawnington

3.You have a right to an explanation of the server currency, and the methods to buy, sell and 
exchange on our server.

4.You have the right to build a home of an appropriate scale [and make] in an unclaimed area.

I like these three rights because in some other servers you don't have any knowledge of how they do things. These make sure that the players understand how the server operates.

And finally, to confirm that you read the Big Sister Server Quick Guide  please write down the name of the official server currency.

The Big Sister Currency is Cheese.

monkeyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next